Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ~**Pokemon Royal Rumble VII**~

since kecleons substitude probably went off right there (he did have one right?) Deoxys goes to his Attack Forme and uses Aerial Ace (wich Never misses... not even to 2 double teams :P) Then He goes back into Defence Forme
    ....yay!

Clefairy uses Metronome on a random person.

I need to take a more agressive style.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Kecleon, use Skill Swap on Arceus, and activate Multitype to change into a Ghost type Pokemon so the Close Combat does nothing!

After Heracross launches his CC, grab him with your tongue and hide right behind him! And since you and your clones were prepared for this, block the hits with the swimmers! (Again, making sure not to harm them yourself)

Put up another Substitute as well! Do eet, Kecleon!

Note on the section in italics: I/the clones do not block the CC if I turn Ghost-y in time and the lifeguard would hurt me and not Heracross.

Green, I'm quite surprised at your boldness, I didn't expect an attack. You're going to be at like, 60 stamina after this, and unable to Rest for 3 more turns. I'm glad you don't think I'm the vengeful type, that'd be suicide if I was.

Quote Originally Posted by TehBrawlGuy~ View Post
    Green, I'm quite surprised at your boldness, I didn't expect an attack. You're going to be at like, 60 stamina after this, and unable to Rest for 3 more turns. I'm glad you don't think I'm the vengeful type, that'd be suicide if I was.
    you started it... also... i have a reflect up and a cosmic power (coz taunt isn't a priority attac P also you seem to be quite misunderstanding the rules... it seems like you Dodge everything wich is quite impossible and changing your first move should make it happen later so that you wont just go: "oh no wait i use return on you so you die before you can kill me"

also... is that threat? :I
    ....yay!

Tehbrawlguy As Green said, it's impossible or you to dodge EVERYTHING. Sometimes you have to get damaged.

Due to Serebii being down the entire day I will do this update tomorrow when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDay4ever View Post
    you started it... also... i have a reflect up and a cosmic power (coz taunt isn't a priority attac P also you seem to be quite misunderstanding the rules... it seems like you Dodge everything wich is quite impossible and changing your first move should make it happen later so that you wont just go: "oh no wait i use return on you so you die before you can kill me"

also... is that threat? :I
    A few rounds ago, my Taunt (1) went before Arceus's Refresh (1), so I'm hoping it does the same with you.

*shrug* I'm using PRR 28 and this game as a guideline for things. Pokemonmaster 3.0 repeatedly put in 'hide behind', and other such orders and they worked. (and he probably won because of it) Earlier this game, someone tried to hide behind Abomasnow, failure was said to happen only because Abomasnow had fainted. As far as your AA goes, I am intending for it to hit something, AA always hits. The environment gave me shields in the form of swimmers, I'm using them for defense much like Volbeat used trees. According to the dex, you're very slow before you hit, and Heracross is going to be standing right next to me after his CC, so it's perfectly reasonable I can grab him beforehand. I'll probably take a hit, but hey, maybe he will too. The way I figure it, the worst thing is that the ref says no, and I'm no worse off for it, so why not try?

Totally confused on the last part. I've never changed anything, Taunt's always been my #1.

Not at all.

@Wind: Well, I put in only one dodge command before now, and that was for a general 'freezing the water' attack where I was already somewhat out of the target zone. Even now, I'm only putting in one, and I doubt it'll even work as a dodge. Every 'dodge' has been pure move v. move countering, is there really a problem with that?
    Last edited by TehBrawlGuy~; 24th July 2010 at 8:39 AM.

Totally confused on the last part. I've never changed anything, Taunt's always been my #1.
    He means that you used a move, he attacks you, you say that move is used specifically before his. (I am merely interpret. I'm not looking back at previous posts)

Pokemonmaster 3.0 repeatedly put in 'hide behind', and other such orders and they worked. (and he probably won because of it)
    Are you saying I won by being cheap!? It was a forest stage. Of course there's a lot of things to hide behind!
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster3.0 View Post
    He means that you used a move, he attacks you, you say that move is used specifically before his. (I am merely interpret. I'm not looking back at previous posts)

Are you saying I won by being cheap!? It was a forest stage. Of course there's a lot of things to hide behind!
    Shouldn't anyone's (1) go before anyone else's (2)? Then, how do you counter? If I post an attack in my (1) post, would there be no way to counter, sans Protect/Priority move? In situations like this, it'd just be a race to see who can post first after the reffing.

No, no, quite the opposite. I'm saying you won due to clever usage of environment, good dodges, etc. I'm using you as a rolemodel.

I refuse to let yo use swimmers as shields. Because if Kecleon is on land then how will he graba swimmer? Youneer commanded kecleon to go into the water so, therefore I find it impossible.

You keep refering to olde refs. more then likely I didn't ref. Sometimes aren't set in stone and depends on the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by .Wind. View Post
    I refuse to let yo use swimmers as shields. Because if Kecleon is on land then how will he graba swimmer? Youneer commanded kecleon to go into the water so, therefore I find it impossible.

You keep refering to olde refs. more then likely I didn't ref. Sometimes aren't set in stone and depends on the ref.
    Well, I commanded him to get near them, so that means get wherever they are, water or no. But I understand.

Oh, I know. Like I said, the worst thing that can happen is 'no'. I just don't want people thinking I'm attempting to essentially godmod dodge everything with no clue as to how this game is played.

I guess for me, you can only dodge by any means such as NOT useing humen shields. Maybe duck behind a chair or run into the bathroom. Anything but humans. Bug may have a different opinion.

Now, you ask well how is the move supposed to hit a swimmer? That would be in RNG moves. OR if your in the water. Because the logic here is if your out of water it'd be hard to forcibly grab a humen touse as a sheild. You would ned to be in the water to get a better grasp.

STOP ALL ATTACKS...

I'd like someone to post a filler and I'll post the update either tonight or tommorrow

RAWR filler!!!
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

I realzied how bad this stage is so, I will hereby ban the stge from ever being used again. I will post the stage that will take it's place...I just wanna test out a stage I created.

If you have questionswith how the moves are ordered please check the new section I created. This will cure all problems with speed.

Angel Isand
    Angel Island...A big island floating in the air. For this battle Knuckles activated a special force field for the stage. If you fly you can fly arund the stage but, flying under the stage costs 2 SP. There is the Master Emerald in the center of the stage. The emerald is on a temple. All through the stage Knuckles is watching the battle. If you hit the emerald then, he punches you costing 5 HP. On turn 3 Rouge and Shadow appears and they fight with Knuckles. On the Fifth turn Shadow breaks the emerald and pieces scatter. Rogue and knuckles try to collect all of the eight that they can but, what they don't(RNG) will hit players hurting 5 HP. If there is less players then fallen pieces then, somone will get hurt more then once.

Deoxys tried to use Psycho Shift on Clefable but, no one is named Clefable(0). Deoxys then began the game by useing Cosmic Power (1). Kecleon, due to it's speed(and posting order) uses Taunt(1) on Deoxys.

DEOXYS CAN NOT USE STATUS MOVES

Castform then uses shock Wave (1) on Milotic.

MILOTIC HAS FAINTED

Clefairy used metrenome(1). Metrenome turned into Nature Power. Nature Power turned into Seed Bomb. Seed Bomb was used on Arceus. Heracross then used Close combat (2)on Kecleon(Dragon). Kecleon uses skill swap(2) on Arceus. After gaining Multitype, Kecleon changes into a Ghost type. Kecleon also uses Substitute(3).

HERACROSS AND ARCEUS ARE HURT BY POISON (-8)

DEOXYS IS HURT BY POISON (-6)

CLEFAIRY KEEPS MAKING NOISES (Kecleon, -5)

~Refs~
    Bugwarrior
    .Wind.
    Orange Donphan

~Participants~
    Arceus - Pokemonmaster3.0- Temple Steps
    Castform - Mitchlord- Temple
    Clefairy - Will Powered Spirter-Grass
    Dexoys - Greenday4ever- Cave entreence
    Heracross - Darkguizaum- Grass
    Kecleon - TehBrawluy- Grass
    Manaphy - Sasuakeanditachi- Temple
    Rhyperior - Master Blastoise- Temple Steps

~HP~
    1. Dexoys – 104
    2. Clefairy- 88
    3. Castform- 77
    4. Kecleon – 65
    5.Manaphy- 48
    6. Heracross-39
    7. Arceus - 30
    8. Rhyperior- 24

~Stamina~
    1. Dexoys – 103
    2. Rhyperior- 100
    3. Clefairy-82
    4. Kecleon-78
    5. Manaphy-59
    6. Castform- 44
    7. Arceus- 42
    8. Heracross-40

~Ranks~
    1. Dexoys- 107
    2. Kecleon- 143
    3. Clefairy- 170
    4. Heracross- 79
    5. Rhyperior- 124
    6. Catform- 112
    7. Manaphy- 107
    8. Arceus- 66

~Status Effects~
    Arceus -Badly Poisoned, Taunted (1 turn)
    Castform - 8 clones
    Clefairy- Light Screen, Uproar (1 turn)
    Dexoys - Reflect(3), -5 to all attack moves for 1 turn, Taunt (3 turns)
    Heracross- badly poisoned,
    Kecleon - 9 clones, Sub (30 hp)
    Manaphy -
    Rhyperior - 9 clones

~Ability Bar~
    Arceus - Color Change (Dragon)
    Castform -
    Clefairy- Magic Guard,
    Dexoys - Pressure
    Heracross-
    Kecleon - Multitype (Ghost)
    Manaphy -
    Rhyperior - Solid Rock

~Announcements~
    1. If I made a mistake in any way, just tell me and I'll edit this.
    2. Remember that abilities must be activated!!! This does not count as one of your moves nor does it use up Stamina
    3. Remember to bold your attacks and put your name! If you forget to do so DO NOT edit your post just re-post what you put but with the changes.
    4.The New website can not be used right now because IPB is gone, We're working on a newer website so for now use the old one. http://z13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...wtopic=19&st=0
    5. REMEMBER YOU WIN BY BEING THE LAST ONE STANDING NOT BY HAVING THE MOST STAMINA. INSTEAD OF SLEEPING TRY TO ENGAGE YOU ENEMIES IN BATTLE.

~Meet the Refs~
    .wind.
    -If you rest, wake up, attack and rest then you will get a little stam boost but, never anything major (24, 48 or 96)
    - I will go by posting order and attack number when conducting my refs. There is a trick. If you wanna know it pm me and I'll tell ya.
    -More to add

~Current Stage~
    Angel Isand
    Angel Island...A big island floating in the air. For this battle Knuckles activated a special force field for the stage. If you fly you can fly arund the stage but, flying under the stage costs 2 SP. There is the Master Emerald in the center of the stage. The emerald is on a temple. All through the stage Knuckles is watching the battle. If you hit the emerald then, he punches you costing 5 HP. On turn 3 Rouge and Shadow appears and they fight with Knuckles. On the Fifth turn Shadow breaks the emerald and pieces scatter. Rogue and knuckles try to collect all of the eight that they can but, what they don't(RNG) will hit players hurting 5 HP. If there is less players then fallen pieces then, somone will get hurt more then once.

~Field Effects~
    Field Effects have been erased

~Protect Bar~
    Arceus - 5
    Castform - 5
    Clefairy - 4
    Dexoys - 5
    Heracross- 4
    Kecleon - 5
    Manaphy - 5
    Rhyperior - 5

~Final Rankings~
    9. Milotic (Castform's Shock Wave)
    10. Lugia (Castform's Shock Wave)
    11. Abomnasnow (Castform’s Flamethrower)
    12. Machamp (Deoxy's Psycho Boost)

Kecleon Drain Punches Castform to gain his HP back.

Manaphy uses protect
    So, I've been away quite a long while, but hey, I feel like I can change that, thanks to Pokemon Y .

Current Shiny Hunt: Chespin (241 eggs)

Completed Shiny hunts: Staryu (18 eggs)
    Noibat (72 eggs)
    Ralts (8 eggs <3)

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/m9obo5.jpg[/IMG]
    cyndaquil,chickorita chao and totodile chao from team brushfire

Can Heracross use DrainPunch?

No Guizy, Heracross can't know Drain Punch

Heracross uses Close Combat on Clefairy.
    I have no chance of surviving anyway.

Clefairy Protects.

Sorry for the cheapness, but I don't know quite how super effectivity works on here, so I was unsure if it was safe to use counter.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Can someone send me the email address, for the new PRR website when your done?

Edit: Isn't Arceus no longer taunted.
    Last edited by winder222; 28th July 2010 at 8:51 PM.

WPS: Super effective moves are +5-10 damage.

W222: I don't think it's up yet.

Wind: The ranks are wrong and not even in order.
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

Pm3- Me and bug double the damage and I'll fix it

Winder- No it isn't qute ready yet

Castform head towards the punch and in the exact moment he tries to punch you shadow ball him to throw him away if that doesn't work send a clone towards the punch
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlord View Post
    Castform head towards the punch and in the exact moment he tries to punch you shadow ball him to throw him away if that doesn't work send a clone towards the punch
    Multitype to normal to be unharmed, Kecleon! (if that wouldn't work, stay a Ghost)

1. I think you have to bold abilites

2. If I reffed it wouldn't work now since Bug is reffing next(I think) then, I don't know how he'll do it.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast