Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lavender Town Syndrome

..I can't see the unkown in that frequenzy video. Can someone tell me the exsact time they appear? You'll be happy to know that I'm creeped now and I fear that music... seriously. When I hear it I have this really strong urge to shut it off and it never bothered me before I read this.

Damn that music...
    Last edited by Silver Totodile; 30th December 2010 at 4:58 PM.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/11gmw6f.png[/IMG]
    Comming Soon...

Thanks to Skiyomi for the great banner!

The music in the original R/B/G was terrifying to me, and the story ties into how I would get massive migraines while listening to it.

but of course its untrue, but a good read. :'D

ORIGINALSHIPPER

Well, I'm never playing my Red version again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Aura View Post
    Well, I'm never playing my Red version again.
    Hah, I had the same problem after reading it. I didn't play for a month, and during that month I couldn't sleep with the lights off. And I had to talk to someone on the phone until I passed out.

Quite pathetic, actually.

S-so this is just a story right? Completly made up, by some horrible mind right? I'm going to bed soon, so, I, ah, just wanted to be s-sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Aura View Post
    S-so this is just a story right? Completly made up, by some horrible mind right? I'm going to bed soon, so, I, ah, just wanted to be s-sure...
    Yes, it's fake. Well it's more like they highly exaggerated true facts. It's true that kids got irritable or bad headaches from hearing the music (normally happens if you're listening to it through headphones). I've heard some people got nosebleeds, but nothing worse.

No one died, if that's what you're really wondering lol.

Well I've been exploring this topic for the past hour or so, especially various youtube videos, and it's obvious that this is just a legend. But of course, as with all legends, there is truth behind them. And there's something even more interesting I found. Try searching "Pokemon Black" on youtube. See what happens.
    EDIT: More on the subject. Check this out: http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/...-anecdote.html
    Last edited by Yellow Aura; 7th February 2011 at 3:45 AM.

If you haven't figured it out by now, this is indeed fake. It's known as a creepypasta, stories meant to disturb and frighten. There are actually a number of pretty good ones for the Pokemon series, especially for these older, glitchy games.

In fact, I'm going to close this thread so we can have a new one to encompass all Pokemon creepypastas. You can now discuss them to your heart's content in this thread, but please just don't believe everything you read.

~Psychic
    Last edited by Psychic; 7th February 2011 at 7:00 PM.

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345