Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mangle the Famous Phrase Above You (Approved By Dramatic Melody)

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    "Mr. Cowel. How many notes does it take to get to the center of the American Idol Stage?"

"You had one great part in your performance, and that was the end when you stopped singing."
    You had one great part in your performance, and that was the end when you stopped ****ing (I couldn't resist, sorry)

Use the Force, Luke

Use your penis, Luke.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

The only thing we have to eat is the pork rind itself.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
    Seriously, you guys keep pushing it down to the second page. Not fun for us. Mind registering so we can reach our goal of 35 players? Seriously, come on. Register pl0x. It's in the games forum just for future refrence.

A potato a day keeps the Irish at bay.

I like pie.
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

I like Tatertots.

RickRoll'd!
    Seriously, you guys keep pushing it down to the second page. Not fun for us. Mind registering so we can reach our goal of 35 players? Seriously, come on. Register pl0x. It's in the games forum just for future refrence.

DickRoll'd

FALCON PUNCH

FALCON PUNCH IN THE NOSE

I don't feel so good...

I don't feel so horny...

PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!!!

(Have fun)

PIKACHU, EVOLVE THEN I WILL CHOOSE YOU!!!

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 21st October 2010 at 1:34 AM.

(I think I saw three inappropiate content thingamabobbers)

"And then I will strike upon thee with great stupidity and furious happiness those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers".

"Hasta la vista, baby"-The Terminator, Terminator 2
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    1st Prize in Caption Contest 7/15/11
    Won a Cool Vuvuzela in Pokémon Assembler!

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    i love pokémon is not only on Serebii, it's now on FanFiction.net!
    Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by FireTypeLover View Post

"And then I will strike upon thee with great stupidity and furious happiness those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers".

"Hasta la vista, baby"-The Terminator, Terminator 2
    Hasta La vista, You pieces of crap

I wonder what's for DINNER (King Harkinian from one of those crappy Zelda CDi Games)

(Hellooooo? No Inapropriacy! Lol)

Beef is what's for DINNER!

"It is dangerous to go alone. Take this.)

Yes. Yes, you did. Punishment of evildoers time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mewtwo Master View Post
    You had one great part in your performance, and that was the end when you stopped ****ing (I couldn't resist, sorry)

Use the Force, Luke

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySandshrew View Post
    Rules:

Keep it Clean
    Basically, keep the quotes and how you mess up the previous one clean. That means no excessive cussing, extremly violent or lewd content. Also, please refrain from including any starred out words. (And no that doesn't mean print them without the stars, either.)
    I don't feel so horny...

PIKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU!!!

(Have fun)
    Rules:

Keep it Clean
    Basically, keep the quotes and how you mess up the previous one clean. That means no excessive cussing, extremly violent or lewd content. Also, please refrain from including any starred out words. (And no that doesn't mean print them without the stars, either.)
    Both of the posts I have quoted by you, The Mewtwo Master, contain something that is prohibited. If it had only been one thing innapropriate, you would have just received a warning. But since you had two within a two-week period, your punishment is...
    Rules:

Punishment of Evildoers
    1st Strike: A warning from your's truly that will be posted here in this thread and sent to you via PM.
    2nd strike: Three (3) day ban
    3rd strike: One week ban
    The Mewtwo Master, you are hereby banned until 12 midnight GMT on 10/23/10. If you post in this thread during your three day ban, you will receive another infraction and be banned for an additional week, meaning that the week will be added to the current number of days you are banned. Your record of two infractions will stay on the records for two weeks. At that point, one will be removed. This message will also be sent to you via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Use your penis, Luke.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Rules:

Keep it Clean
    Manafi's Dream, this is your first infraction. This is your first warning. The record of your infraction will be kept for two weeks. During that time, if you include any innapropriate content, you will receive a second infraction and be banned for three (3) days. This message will also be sent to you via PM.

And finally, just a brief word to everyone: I know that it may seem like I'm being an ogre with all these infractions. These rules are here so that we all can have a nice, clean, enjoyable enviroment for our game. I want you all to play here in my game. I really do! I just want you all to keep it clean.

ShinySandshrew
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

"It is dangerous to go with a weapon. Don't take this."

"I'll be back"-Arnold Schwarzenegger(originated in The Terminator)
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Currently, I have an obsession with the Litwick line's tendency for sucking souls out.
    Fan Fics Stuff!
    Author's Profile

I'll be fat!

How much wood could a wood chuck chukc if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

How much fat could a fat chuck chuck if a fat chuck could chuck fat?

I want my cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    virginity ends with a smile

The environment is everything that isn't me.
    Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    An eye for an iPod is damn rubbish trade.

There are three types of lies:
    Lies.
    Damned Lies.
    Statistics.
    Hey, ShinySandshrew, you didn't do anything to these people! Why you gonna mess with me? I didn't cuss or talk about virginity. I said one word that everybody knows, and everybody knows what it means, and it's no big deal cuz it's a scientific word. Stop being a butthead and punish those people who cussed and other things!

Anyways...
    I want my mommy!

Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.
    Last edited by Manafi's Dream; 21st October 2010 at 12:52 PM.
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    Hey, ShinySandshrew, you didn't do anything to these people! Why you gonna mess with me? I didn't cuss or talk about virginity. I said one word that everybody knows, and everybody knows what it means, and it's no big deal cuz it's a scientific word. Stop being a butthead and punish those people who cussed and other things!

Anyways...
    I want my mommy!

Better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.
    You're allowed to do MINOR cussing. Hell and damn. You're not allowed to do anything else, though.

Better to have flew and failed than to have never tried at all.

"May the Force be with you."
    Last edited by FireTypeLover; 22nd October 2010 at 1:51 AM.
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Fan Fics Stuff!
    Author's Profile

"May the Cheeseburger be eaten'.

'The question is, Whodunnit?'

"The answer is, Whodidn'tdunnit?"

"Surely you can't be serious!" "I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"
    GAMES ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Fan Fics Stuff!
    Author's Profile

"Shirly you can't be cereal!" "I am cereal, and don't call me Al Gore!" (South Park joke)

"You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from his wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body. You were right, Glen." Ed O'Neill's character from Wayne's World.

"Shirly you can't be cereal!" "I am cereal, and don't call me Al Gore!" (South Park joke)

"You know, if you stab a man in the dead of winter, steam will rise up from his wounds. Indians believed it was his soul escaping from his body. You were right, Glen." Ed O'Neill's character from Wayne's World.

You're allowed to do MINOR cussing. Hell and damn. You're not allowed to do anything else, though.

Better to have flew and failed than to have never tried at all.

"May the Force be with you."
    well, like I said before, it's a technical word used in Biology. It should be allowed. And it didn't say minor cussing was allowed, it just said excessive cussing, which some people did. Those words are just as bad as the others.
    -Naminé

*COMPLETE*

Well, Manafi's Dream and I discussed it and we agreed to let the infraction stand. Now that we're done with that, I have some business to take care of.

DickRoll'd

FALCON PUNCH
    Rules:

Keep it Clean
    I didn't catch this till a few days ago. Soooo...The Mewtwo Master, this is your 3rd infraction. You are hereby banned for a week. You are banned until 12 midnight on GMT on Novemember the 2nd. I also have to issue a retraction of something I said to you. After two weeks go by, the infraction will be removed completely, not downgraded as I had said. This message will be sent to you via PM as well.

ONE MORE INFRACTION WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO A MODERATOR!

And since Manafi's Dream was right about one of those people who didn't get infracted...

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    virginity ends with a smile

The environment is everything that isn't me.
    Albert Einstein
    Rules:

Keep it Clean
    Basically, keep the quotes and how you mess up the previous one clean. That means no: excessive cussing whatsoever, extremly violent or lewd content. Also, please refrain from including any starred out words. (And no that doesn't mean print them without the stars, either.)
    Heldigunner1, this is your first infraction. Please follow the rules and keep this game clean. Your infraction will expire on 11/9/10. This message will also be sent to you via PM.

Aaaaaand finally, I have to revamp the rules.

Keep it Clean
    Basically, keep the quotes and how you mess up the previous one clean. That means no excessive cussing, extremly violent or lewd content. No mentioning of human reproductive organs. Don't use words that the language filter blocks. No evading the language filter either. Also, please refrain from including any starred out words. (And no that doesn't mean print them without the stars, either.)

About Infractions
    If you have been given an infraction, your name will be posted in the section marked "Infraction List." Your infraction will expire two (2) weeks after it is issued. If you recieve a subsquent infraction while the previous ones are still on the list, the time left on the previous ones will be removed and the expiration date for all the infractions will be changed to two (2) weeks from the date of issue of the new infraction. If you feel that you have been unfairly infracted, please contact me via PM and we will discuss it. DO NOT post in the thread to say that you don't think that you should have been infracted. PM me! If you post in the thread, you will automatically be infracted for posting your complaint.

I know some of you might think that this is me being a stick in the mud, but I have to make it fair to every one.

All right! That's everything.!

Now on to mangling the quote above me!

"You know, if you give a mouse a cookie, it will...TAKE OVER YOUR HOUSE AND EAT YOU OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME!!! OH NOEZ!!!!!111!!!

"Miss me yet?" (Billboard with a picture of G. W. Bush)
    Last edited by ShinySandshrew; 27th October 2010 at 5:20 AM.
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

"Kiss me pet?"

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" - No explanation needed.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast