Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Old Family Blend! (650)

I'm just surprised that the writers showed Heatran in such a bizarre fashion. I was imagining Ash having LT on his last legs being 3-1 up or something, and then LT chucks out Heatran, sort of like Drake with Dragonite, and that would be a big surprise. This is just a bit weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2zggmrk.jpg[/IMG]

the legendary trainer ^

Great episode. With the Heatran (yeah I was right about that one) , Ash's old Pokémon and ofcourse the preview.

Pretty fun episode, nice to see all the old Pokemon after all these years, and they still retain their little quirks. Haven't seen Bayleaf glomp/tackle Ash in years, but its still funny. Too bad Ash didn't call for Bulbasaur too, but Heracross's honey obsession never gets old. Although at this rate, I wonder if Ash's hat will last through the league considering how many things like to bite Ash's head (Totodile, maybe Heracross, and Gible).

Yay, Cyndaquil evolved! It'll vanish again after this League, but I always like seeing one of Ash's Pokemon evolve (well, as long as he doesn't immediately leave it behind somewhere). Though wow, that was definitely one of Team Rocket's more powerful robots (and it wasn't even stolen by another Pokemon). Pretty funny how even asleep Snorlax is still useful.

Nice to see all the rivals show up, though can't remember how long Conway has been missing, not that I missed him. Looking forward to Ash vs. Nando next week, it looks like all of Ash's Pokemon are all ready to go.

Nice to see Cynthia make a cameo there, I hope that's a good sign for Ash's chances in this League, but I'm too pessimistic/realistic to expect Ash to get that far. Hopefully this turns out to be a pretty good (or at least decent) League showing for Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    So... if there's 32 trainers then that means...
    Um...there's 64 competitors. There were two in each block because those were the match ups. I thought it was noticeable..guess not.

Anyway, it was nice seeing all of Ash's old Pokémon and it was fantastic that Cyndaquil evolved and had some new moves under his belt.

Love how Heatran was just standing there in a room full of rather basic Pokemon with nobody even acknowledging it, LOL. Even Ash who knows its a rare legandary Pokemon did not even seem to glance at the beast. Although where was its trainner? Surly it was not that plan standard COTD guy next to it? Or was Heatran entering itself, LOL? "Me don't need no team, me Legendary".
    I had the same thought, laughter! xD Probably the most unintentionally funny scene in DP...although my sense of humor finds everything unintentionally funny.

'Oh No! My dog go hit by a car!' 'Bahahahaha, that's hilarious!'

...er...yeah.

Anyways, this is shaping up to be a great league in my opinion! Can't wait!
    FUTURE POKÉMON BLACK SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE TEAM

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

the legendary trainer ^

Great episode. With the Heatran (yeah I was right about that one) , Ash's old Pokémon and ofcourse the preview.
    That person looks like a normal competitor. And it looks funny too. Piplup, then Luxray, the Purugly and suddenly Heatran?

And some people and their Pokemon are still hogging the screen time. Even when they have nothing to do with the league.

the legendary trainer ^

Who says this is the legendary pokemon Ash will fight with?

Maybe there are more legendaries in the league, although I guess they did not show him in vain.

I don't need to see this episode to know that it's the best episode of Pokemon that was ever made...although I fully intend to.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

the legendary trainer ^

Maybe the dude in front just has all his pokemon out.. I mean the dude with the brown hair kinda looks like he could be more then a character of the day, au contraire to 'basic dude with hat number 12405'.. I see him owning one of those Snorunts or Makuhita's we've been seeing recently...

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    That person looks like a normal competitor. And it looks funny too. Piplup, then Luxray, the Purugly and suddenly Heatran?

And some people and their Pokemon are still hogging the screen time. Even when they have nothing to do with the league.
    I agree.. what was the hopping onto the bed good for? She did do a comparison between the GF and the League.. I guess that the league is bigger then the GF, because she seemed impressed.

Anyhow, I was surely impressed by how fast the openingsceremony went by... but it was exactly how I predicted it to happen: at the end of this episode, rather then in the beginning of the next.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So Ash's cyndaquil evolves into Quilava and learned Flame Wheel and Eruption. As will as Cynthia. Sounds like a pretty cool episode that involves Ash's last day of training for the Sinnoh League, his reserves from Oak's lab, also Cynthia appearance. And the legendary trainer has been revealed with Heatran on board. Certainly Ash will battle that guy but will they be friends like Ritchie, Harrsion, and Tyson, or foes like Paul?
    Last edited by Shego; 24th June 2010 at 2:42 PM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

To Quilava...

You're the best around! No one's ever gonna keep you down!

From what little I saw of the episode, I'm very excited. Ash having a Quilava has completely made my day.

So there are 64 competitors?

That means that there are no Qualifiers, which means:
    1st round(road to Top 32): Ash vs Nando, Paul vs Random
    2nd round(road to Top 16): Paul and Ash vs Random(not character of the day since it doesn't seem like the battles will last long in this round)
    3rd round(Road to Top 8): Paul vs Barry, Ash vs Conway
    4th round(Road to Top 4): Paul vs COTD, Ash vs COTD
    5th round(Road to Finals): Ash vs Legendary trainer, Paul vs COTD
    Finals: Ash vs Paul

this means that the writers have saved up space for a couple more episodes to do whatever, like Ash's Pallet town Celebration party(?!) and maybe Brock can learn what his new dream is.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Only 64? Wow that is much smaller than the previous years. I wonder why that is?

But I honestly can't wait for the Sinnoh league to start. Its going to be awesome!

The writers adding in a freakin Heatran is basically saying Ash will most likely NOT win this league imo...He has no one that can take it out.

Quote Originally Posted by DKzM0mA View Post
    The writers adding in a freakin Heatran is basically saying Ash will most likely NOT win this league imo...He has no one that can take it out.
    That's what they said about Regice...

I'm starting to think the writers just gave Heatran a random appearence for lulz.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

This ep was so cool~though it was a bit short. It was awesome that Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava and learnt eruption, I hope Quilava'll win Ash's next battle with Nando and I hope it'll have a big role in the SL. Oh and it looks like the legendary is Heatran though no one seemed to even notice it in the ep.

I THINK I've managed to list all of the random appearance Pok&#233;mon in this ep, some were very sneaky

http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/shinou/650.shtml

If I missed any, let me know

I THINK I've managed to list all of the random appearance Pokémon in this ep, some were very sneaky

I really liked this episode. It brought back some good memories. The Team Rocket robot part took a little too long, but hopefully that means Team Rocket's not going to be doing much the next few episodes, and so this was to give them their due.

I was amused with how excited Dawn looked in this episode; I guess they do things better at the Sinnoh League than at the Grand Festival.

The nighttime ending scene is magical.

Hahahahaha I found it pretty funny how there was no attention paid to Heatran at all, everyone just acted normal like they see legendary pokemon everyday, hilarious.

Was TR trying to capture or kill Cyndaquil? because I don't see how coming at it with a drill and chainsaw was going to lead to it's capture. But it's pretty cool that it evolved and learned a new move as well.

I guess I was wrong all along about Conway being in the league, I just couldn't imagine him competing since they didn't build him up to be a rival at all, his match against Ash should be interesting.

I know we're not supposed to talk about the previews but...ASH AND NANDO'S BATTLE LOOKS AWESOME!!!...that's all I have to say.

Overall, this was a fantastic episode and this league looks like it will be the best one yet.

I have to say, this is one of my favorite episodes in a long time. The Heatren made me laugh, just standing there like it was another ordinary Pokemon. But I think the biggest surprise for me came in the form of Cyndaquil evolving. We haven't seen the poor pokemon for so long, that I honestly wasn't expecting it to evolve, let alone on screen.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

Here's another fact: It's been 240 Episodes since we last saw Ash's Cyndaquil, Bayleef, Totodile and Noctowl...Which was "The Right Place at the Right Mime"...Episode 1 of the Battle Frontier Saga! o_O

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

I can't believe they changed this league so much. No prelims, no torch running. Not to mention 4 previously mentioned rivals, using reserves and a legendary Pokemon. I really thought they'd do the same as Hoenn.

Did anyone catch the reason WHY Ash chose reserves?

What's sad is thinking about how long until the US will have this episode....mid-December? ><
    Last edited by raz1337; 24th June 2010 at 5:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I THINK I've managed to list all of the random appearance Pokémon in this ep, some were very sneaky

Wailord doesn't count as a cameo?

I think there's a Jumpluff in the main building area.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast