Damn, took this thing long enough to respond to me...
Still, I "think" I can remember everything that happened in this...
- So we've arrived at the Sinnoh League. Took them long enough...
- Ash wastes no time getting himself registered at the PC, & he begins making plans for his team for the first round.
- Goddamn! This place has all-you-can-eat restaurants, five-star quality hotels, the whole nine yards!
- As they're all awed by all the features that this island offeres, Dawn gets a surprise visit by none other than Conway. Go away, you @#$%ing stalker!!
- Inside their hotel room, Ash makes contact with Professor Oak, to check out all of his Pokémon.
- Shortly afterward, Ash & his friends head out to get his team rearranged. Looks like he's actually going to listen to me after all!
- Thing is, the attendant that's rearranging his team is very suspicious by our standards...
- This "attendant" runs off to double-check his team, but in reality, she's Jessie from Team $^%&ing Rocket! I'm getting sick & tired of this...!
- The real attendant comes by, clueless as to what has happened, & she tells them that she's the only person working here! That practically @#$^&-slaps Ash square on.
- They all rush outside, & right on cue, they found them & blow them away. But alas, poor Ash, his Pokémon aren't inside their balls.
- Now they've got to find them. Thankfully, they've found two of them almost immediately - his Corphish & his Totodile.
- His third one was inside a kitchen in one of the restaurants on the island, & guess what this one is? It's his Snorlax! He got it inside his ball, & apologizes to the baffled chefs.
- During the search for Pokémon #4, they come across an agitated Barry, who got thwacked on his head for something, & is venting out on Ash. This guy needs a tranquilizer, like right now.
- They move along, ignoring Barry's hollow threats, & soon enough, Pokémon #4 finds him! It was none other than Bayleef, the one we all know which loves Ash to death.
- Now then, where's #5? Well...
- ...It's in a pickle in the shape of TR's multi-armed mecha. That Pokémon happens to be his Cyndaquil.
- At first, TR have a damn hard time catching it, but, much to Cyndaquil's dismay, their mecha is fire-proof... or is it really?
- However, that puff of smoke gave away their positions to Ash & the gang, & they make a beeline over there to help.
- Ash wastes no time in getting Bayleef to incapacitate their mecha by Razor Leafing their arms, thus severing them.
- But... their arms regenerated, with wvwn more vicious weapons. They try again, but their attack is nullified by the mecha's digger drill & chainsaw.
- Even worse, that mecha is also shock-proof, thus Pikachu is useless here.
- Now TR manages to get Cyndaquil backed into a corner, but they get a surprise of their lives... Cyndaquil starts glowing white, &...
- Upgrade to Quilava is now complete! Even better is that he now has Eruption.
- Surprise! Their mecha isn't entirely fire-proof, as it can't withstand Quilava's Eruption & gets blown into tiny bits.
- Now that everybody's accounted for, Ash returns to Oak to finally get his team set up for the league.
- Once everything is said & done, the Sinnoh League is beginning, & everyone is here, including Nando, Conway, Barry, & of course, we can't forget Ash's punk #$% @%$$# rival, Paul.
- The first round lineups are out, & already Ash is getting to fight someone important, & that would be Nando.
Looks like this league is going to have a strong start this time, & I couldn't ask for more. That means this will get the hot lead flying all over the place, almost like a full-blown war that scales the whole world!