Thread: GottaCatchEmAll.com Discussion....

Smile GottaCatchEmAll.com Discussion....

I don't want to go against the rules, so I won't put the link down on here, but I thought this might be a nice little site... mods, if this is in the wrong section of the forum, feel free to move this! Thank you. Now, here we can talk about the sweepstakes and site itself, help each other by giving out hints or telling each other needed codes, etc. I myself need help finding out where to get codes and such... I know it is a stretch, and I seriously doubt I would win, but I DO need that 3DS... BAD. So I am actually excited about this... so there you go. Chat away, thanks! \

EDIT: I NEED HELP... I just entered this code without realizing it would make me not be able to use anymore codes, and now I don't know how to either delete my account so I can create a new one, or reverse this! Please, anyone, HELP!!!

This was the code... XY738A
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 18th September 2013 at 3:47 AM.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    EDIT: I NEED HELP... I just entered this code without realizing it would make me not be able to use anymore codes, and now I don't know how to either delete my account so I can create a new one, or reverse this! Please, anyone, HELP!!!

This was the code... XY738A
    That is the Free Entry code. I'm not sure what it does to the system, but maybe you'd just have to wait a day or for the next week of giveaways in order for you to try other codes again.

I was fortunate enough to get all the codes the first day. Some of the free downloads are neat, most I don't care for (ringtones I likely can't even use).

Once you enter the free code, that's it, it takes up one of your 24 codes for the week. You should still be able to enter codes if you haven't hit the limit. Making another account could get you disqualified. (there's a list of what pokemon are attached to what digital prizes on the bulbasuar themed website we do not speak of, if you're intrested in what you've missed, no codes)

I was expecting them to give out some more hints each day, but maybe fixing the whole 'code cracking and sharing' thing held that up.
    Blog: Problematic Paranormal Files | Twitter: @CleverKraken

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

Spoiler:- All the codes:

We discussed this in the X and Y Forum.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

If you're too lazy to watch "Catchatronic", the entry code is XY1012
    AKA. X and Y, October 12
    I create all of the banners I use.

Bleh, I want another 3DS so that I can trade.

But since my US account proably won't recognize The Netherlands or Indonesia that's out of the question ._.

It can't load for me anyway, for some reason.

It annoys me how I have 11 empty pokeballs and the codes dont work -_-
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    Once you enter the free code, that's it, it takes up one of your 24 codes for the week. You should still be able to enter codes if you haven't hit the limit. Making another account could get you disqualified. (there's a list of what pokemon are attached to what digital prizes on the bulbasuar themed website we do not speak of, if you're intrested in what you've missed, no codes)

I was expecting them to give out some more hints each day, but maybe fixing the whole 'code cracking and sharing' thing held that up.
    BULBAPEDIEA! but im probably not entering, i already have x payed off, and i already have a 3ds.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

I found that I had to slam my enter button numerous times for some codes to work. x.x
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Already got all the codes, I would love to get the 3DS, but highly unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    BULBAPEDIEA! but im probably not entering, i already have x payed off, and i already have a 3ds.
    Yeah, I said we don't speak of it, that wasn't a riddle. Some of the staff from the various pokemon fansites don't get along, so we get told not to talk about other fansites.

I'm thinking to avoid disqualification, you might want to avoid codes that aren't offcially avalible.

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - gets you 10% off $15+ in my shop ^ )

Today's Fact: Angry shellfish harvesters used to cut up starfish they found eating their shellfish. A starfish can regenerate from any piece that contains a reasonable portion of the starfish's core (some species only need part of an arm). I'll let you figure out the result.

One of the people I saw on the net said they couldn't open their "Gotta Catch Em All" ringtone to add to the conspiracy of "Did TPC change the codes?"...

Well, to add more confusion to that question's answer, I tested the ringtone on my comp, it worked...

[kidding]

^ To all those who claimed that you couldn't open your ringtones, I have this proposal for you:

^ Once you complain to TPC(if you ever do), please post your complaint claim's text and TPC's response, in the appropriate forum thread to try and prove your statement's truth level in order to settle the confusion that may or may not have been caused by false statements: If it works for one, yet people claim it doesn't, then something is wrong with the claims...

[/kidding]

^ Just in case you say I'm wrong, I will not direct post this to anyone by name. But I will put it out of my chest according to my experience...
    Last edited by gregjammer; 19th September 2013 at 5:52 AM.
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

Oh, this is an actural issue. But why it didn't unzip, is because there's a bad file in the folder (which prevents some computers from extracting the files), so what you need to do, is open the unzipped folder and drag the version of the ringtone you want into another folder.

I haven't found a single code yet. I'm TERRIBLE at seek and find type games. I don't understand the hints at all. A little help here...
    Be careful for what you wish for...you just might GET it!

Some new hints have been added. They are:

"Our XY Advice? Leave luck to heaven."
    "From Abamasnow to Zweilous, look up your lyrics."
    "Only a special system will break this code!"
    "Go Home."
    "Let's get this Pokémon party started."

The fourth one is really confusing.

EDIT: Found some codes from Twitter:
    Yveltal - yn4ywdr9
    Xerneas - xg9x4wnj
    Bunnelby - XFRGD4KH
    Helioptile - x3g7t3dc

They're 8 digit codes now. I still don't know the rest though.
    Last edited by SmartD; 2nd October 2013 at 6:19 PM.

Did they change some of the prizes (Bunnelby's download said it was a wallpaper, but when I clicked download it turned out to be the catchatronic ringtone)? Maybe they just missed changing the text from the base text though...

Got to go find the rest...

I'm trying to figure out what the "Go home." Clue could mean. And failing at it.
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

"Let's get this Pokémon party started." = partycity.com

code: XN4YWDR9 (unlocks FLETCHING)

3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

My Animelist

Password for Fennekin I found on Facebook:
    XD7GP7NF

I found the password for Fletching on there too.

I'm looking for the current codes for the first 2 pokeballs (xerneas and clauncher, I think)

can anyone help?

Whatever happened to this? It's over but the link from the official rules that was supposed to have the winners on it is still empty (http://bit.ly/18iJbkT). There's been like no talk of it.