Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 2977

Thread: Official Claim a Pokemon Thread (( Version 5.5 )) ✣ REOPENING SOON. STAY TUNED.

Mewtwo --- *Kyurem* --- March 29, 2012

Shiny Mew2 has not been active for a month

Also stayed up all night to get this, (hopefully, if nobody else claimed it right before this post) Mewtwo shall be mine!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Unhappy

So much for my claiming Mewtwo.

*Sigh* I'll just do this one.

Zekrom --- overlordmewtwo --- March 29, 2012

The original claimant's profile (as seen in this link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member....imson-Darkness) doesn't say whether or not they've been active within a month, so if they've been active, I truly didn't know. If they have been active in a month, then I claim this instead:

Ditto --- overlordmewtwo --- March 29, 2012

This time I know the original claimant hasn't been on in a month. Here's the link to their page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/member....627-Blue_Mew22

If Zekrom's claimant hasn't been on in a month, then do Ditto instead. Otherwise, disregard it.
    Last edited by overlordmewtwo; 29th March 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Eevee-Missingno&Cubone-3/29/12
    フェージングのエコー

Spinda --- OrbrunnerX --- March 29, 2012
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Sorry I've already put a claim request for that on the last page.
    Oh, okay, sorry. Didn't see that...

Okay, then. I'll try this again *crosses fingers*

Pidove --- Trickster44 --- 3/29/12
    Last edited by Trickster44; 29th March 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*

HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

Klink --- Electric --- March 29, 2012
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter
    I don't know when she will update. I should point out that Since I've got Access to Staff forum and can see several things most users can't. It doesn't appear she's unable to attend to some of her staff duties in the last few days. If she's got problems with getting online, I can not see it.

I have and all GPD Mods, and all Smods and Admins, have the got all the power, that Vycksta has to run this thread. Given that she chose to shut the thread during her holiday last year, I'd rather not update this thread. Plus I run the sig check thread, which needs doing. I must remind you getting banned will result in the loss of your claim, and you only need 3 sig strikes for a ban.
    In regards to your second point, yes, I really would not have anybody else update this thread at all. I honestly find it incredibly intrusive, likewise with people barging in and trying to help without my say-so (( To which I will stress that no, I do not have any desire to get helpers )). Even though I can update any claim thread I want due to my being an SMod, I refuse because of how I feel about others updating Claim A Pokemon 5.0. It's basic respect; "treat others how you want to be treated".

As for not being online, my netbook crashed on Monday and at this point of typing it's currently being repaired. In the meantime I'm making do with daily 20 minute bursts down at the local library. I remain optimistic that the netbook will be fixed later on today, to which I can then update this thread at some point over the weekend. If not, everyone is going to have to hang on tight. Patience is a virtue.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

And after having a little while to think about it, I'm temporarily closing this thread until my return. I don't want things getting too out of hand.

Like I said in the above post, guise, please be patient.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Alright, now that my health isn't as crap as it is, I can crack on with updates!

The first one will be Monday, but the thread will stay closed until I have caught up. It's only... three pages, I'm sure you can hold a little while longer.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

So. The deal of it is this;

It started with my netbook crashing and me having to survive on short bursts of internet access from my local library. Six days later said netbook was repaired; the PERFECT moment for my health to take a turn for the worse. It's akin to somebody beating my stomach, my gut, my back up from the inside. It's still like that. It's the most unpleasant thing I am experiencing.

There may be instances in the near future where I will be offline for days at a time due to my physical wellbeing. This is something that you'll have to don your shades and deal with as this is not a thing under my control. You know my stance on wanting help on this thread, you know my stance on people coming in and stating the rules. Those stances remain. Let me work at my own pace in the thread I created. I will NOT state that again, to anybody.

I will reopen this thread on Saturday, the 21st. Any strikes obtained by members in the three, four pages I need to do will reflect that; first strikes will last until April 28, second strikes until May 5.

That said, lets do update number one.

THIS POST COVERS ALL CLAIMS ON PAGE 145.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Predator Axel
    Cinccino-Supreme Predator Axel-March 8,2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead9838772
    Dustox - Metalhead9838772 - March 12, 2012
    Failure to follow the --- claim form --- correctly, including the right date format, means a failure in getting your Pokemon, as well as a strike. One week ban until April 28.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Shinykrookodile
    Old claim: Mareep --- Shinykrookodile --- February 16, 2012
    New claim: Wartortle --- Shinykrookodile --- March 10, 2012
    The gap between the day you claimed Mareep and the day you wished to change is too small, it's not at least one full calendar month. That warrents a strike... and sadly for you, it's your third and final. You're permabanned from this thread.

---

All other claims and claim changes not mentioned here have been approved and added to the list. If you're new, or edited your post, you got punted by Two-chan. Who's Two-chan? She's BW2's female protag and is lumbered with that fan-name until further notice. Heh.

Remember, this post only covers the claims on page 145. Any claims on page 146 and beyond have NOT been dealt with!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I already have over a hundred fanarts saved of Two-chan. I should be ashamed... I am far from that. She's the epitome of adorable and fantastic. Go deal. 8)

THIS POST COVERS ALL CLAIMS ON PAGE 146.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider
    I now claim:

Cinccino --- jireh the provider --- 3 / 14 /2012

Ain't it just so cute. And painful?
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno
    Raticate --- Epic-Inferno --- 3/14 2012
    Failure to follow the --- claim form --- correctly, including the right date format, means a failure in getting your Pokemon, as well as a strike. One week ban until April 28.

---

Quote Originally Posted by craigprime
    Eleketross --- craigprime --- March 15, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion
    Druddigon--- HRRlion---March 17,2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Shale
    Kirlia --- Shale --- March 18, 2012
    Already claimed, I'm afraid!

---

All other claims and claim changes not mentioned here have been approved and added to the list. Every newcomer and post editor on that page are now subjected to an endless repetition of Bad Apple, the Nightcore version. I like it, love it even, but my taste in music has always been unique.

Remember, this post only covers the claims on page 146. Any claims on page 147 and beyond have NOT been dealt with!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

So as mentioned in my last post here, my song of the moment is Bad Apple, the Nightcore version. I cannot get enough of this. I'm not sure whether it's because Nightcored songs are distinctively upbeat and silly, or whether it's because I'm relating to the lyrics at the moment cause my mood is so trucking low. IDK man. Maybe it's both.

THIS POST COVERS ALL CLAIMS ON PAGE 147.

Quote Originally Posted by coreymbutler907
    Cinccino----coreymbutler907----March 18, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hardygrove
    I hereby claim the greatest of all water/bug pokemon, SURSKIT!

---

Quote Originally Posted by UNOVAGIRL
    Old claim: Sawsbuck --- UNOVAGIRL --- September 13, 2011
    New claim: Wartortle --- UNOVAGIRL --- March 22, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSilverThunderxX
    Old Claim: Pidgeotto --- XxSilverThunderxX --- December 23, 2011
    New Claim: Suicune --- XxSilverThunderxX --- March 24, 2012
    Already claimed, I'm afraid!

---

All other claims and claim changes not mentioned here have been approved and added to the list. Newbies and post changers can... go get me a cup of tea. I crave one and it's been thirty minutes since my last mug.

Remember, this post only covers the claims on page 147. Any claims on page 148 and beyond have NOT been dealt with!

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Murr. I could apologise profusely but I don't think all of them would cover my... guilt? Yeah, guilt. I'll go with that.

Claim A Pokemon 5.0 is not gonna reopen today as planned; mental health decided to take a dive on Thursday and as such, I've been avoiding going online and am clearing my head. When I return, it reopens. Simple as. Seriously, anybody got any tips on how to deal with depression?

No, other mods will not be running it in my disappearance. They know how I feel about that (( It's only mentioned on the last page, anyway )).

/slinks off

Ships I've NamedTwitter

/blows dust and cobwebs off this thread

Well. I seem to feel happier in myself and the recovery from my surgery took longer than expected... but I'm pretty much back to full physical and mental health. So let's get cracking and holy wheel of Arceus I'm actually going to break my stance here and ask for help!

TEMPORARILY.

What I want are five people to go through all the claims, one person per region, and let me know which ones are inactive and which members have changed their names. It's a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis; the first five people to drop me a visitor message have the gig. I'll then send those five a PM tomorrow and tell them their region to check.

Have at?

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Oh man, do I owe you lot some kind of explanation that doesn't go into GIVE ME BUTTPATS territory...

My health has been complete and utter crap since the turn of last year and is showing no signs of improving at the moment, which combined with fighting depression makes for a scatterbrained, lethargic, disinterested person. On the plus side, things are improving with the latter and I finally feel able to tackle this baby again.

This thread will be reopened on February 15, which sounds a long way away but there are things to do. I need to remove all the inactive claims (( Thanks to everyone who helped out on this; it was truly appreciated! )), I need to work out a system that doesn't overload myself while I'm still the delicate flower that needs nurturing (( Or plucking ha ha ))... and I need to stop being a selfish, stubborn git and employ a couple of helpers for this thread (( To which I will say one thing; NO PMS OR VMS ABOUT THIS. I do have a couple of people in mind and wish to ask them first )).

Also, if there are any current claimers who wish to drop their Pokemon, send a VM my way so I can remove your claim from the list.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

UPDATE JANUARY 28: I have one helper, yet would like two... and as the second person I asked hasn't responded, I'm throwing this out to the rest of you. All I ask is that you are an active member of this forum, something that I will be checking on should you nominate yourselves.

I will only accept PMs on this and if you are interested, you have until Wednesday.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

UPDATE FEBRUARY 4: I have chosen the second helper. A PM will be sent out tomorrow.

I have also completely gotten rid of any strikes. If you had one or two of them consider them deleted. Permabans, however, have remained.

This is down to a little change in the system regarding strikes; you can still get them, but there will not be the temporary bans on them anymore. So if you get a strike, you will be informed, but instead of waiting a week you can attempt to claim again straight away. If that makes sense.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Just a reminder that I have every intention to open this thread on Friday. I do have issues partaining to my health and I'm hoping and praying that what I have coming up this week isn't going to delay reopening this thread any more. If it does, I'll be throwing a bigger fit than you lot because I'm downright fed up of feeling so frail. I'm twenty-seven, not eighty-seven.

So please, knock off the sarcastic questions. I never set out to be dumped with all of this.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of Kanto Pokemon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of Johto Pokemon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of Hoenn Pokemon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of Sinnoh Pokemon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of Unova Pokemon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of 6th Generation Pokemon.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

This post is to be updated with the list of 7th Generation Pokemon... well, should this thread even be around for that! Call it playing safe. Or being way too overorganised.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120 LastLast