Thread: Pokémon x Pokémon Ships

Default Pokémon x Pokémon Ships

I didn't see a thread on this (or, if there is one, it's really old), so please forgive me if I accidentally made a new thread for something that already has one.

It's fun to ship off the humans of Pokémon, but what about the titular creatures themselves? Considering how many of them there are- not even considering how many individuals of each species there are- there's definitely a lot of shipping potential there. Anyone else ship off the actual Pokémon?

In my games, I like to headcanon certain Pokémon having a relationship at times, regardless of actual egg group. In Pearl, I viewed my Lucario and Lopunny as together. Same with my Seismitoad and Lilligant in White, and my Lucario and Delphox in X.

I also really love Giratina x Shaymin. The contrast is just interesting in the two, and there is some neat fan art out there for them. They're also among my favorite Pokémon. Regigigas x Shaymin is cute too, with Regigigas as a gentle giant. Its shoulders even resemble Shaymin a bit.

Xerneas x Yveltal is another fun one for contrast. I'm a bit sad I haven't seen much fan art for it- it's probably among my favorites. Darkrai x Cresselia is another one that's grown on me in recent years, and the fan art for it is gorgeous.

My favorite overall at the moment though is probably Sky Shaymin x Land Shaymin. I am utterly shocked I did not get into this one sooner. It's right up there with my human OTPs for Pokémon. It's just pure cute, and both Shaymin are my absolute favorite Pokémon. The fan art for it is also pure adorable.

And that's not even touching Mystery Dungeon ships. Explorers of Time gave me Turtwig x Squirtle with the main characters for my game, and then Sky gave me Meowth x Vulpix. And, of course, there's Grovyle x Celebi and Loudred x Sunflora.

EDIT: I see the thread now, but it's locked, so I'm assuming this is fair game now?

Gardevoir and Gallade, obviously, though I'm starting to like Gardevoir/Bisharp even more so. I like Espeon/Umbreon and Glaceon/Leafeon too, as well as Ninetales/Arcanine and probably quite a few others, I just haven't really thought about it much.
    Sky Shaymin and Land Shaymin is a really cute pair!

Ive been Shipping Hydreigon and sylveon for a while, and Ive started shipping hydreigon and jirachi due to them both being UU.

I shipped froakie and fennekin too but...     Spoiler:- XY 52 spoilers:

DuosionxCelebi seems kinda cute too.

What about Blaziken and Gardevoir? I kinda like that pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by Garde View Post
    Gardevoir and Gallade, obviously, though I'm starting to like Gardevoir/Bisharp even more so. I like Espeon/Umbreon and Glaceon/Leafeon too, as well as Ninetales/Arcanine and probably quite a few others, I just haven't really thought about it much.
    Sky Shaymin and Land Shaymin is a really cute pair!
    Forgot Espeon and Umbreon! That was one of the first ones I got into. Helps that they're my two favorite Eeveelutions.

My absolute favorite has to be 99Shipping (Arcanine/Ninetales; even the name fits lol), but a few of the ones already mentioned here I like too! Umbreon/Espeon, Gallade/Gardevoir, Darkrai/Cresselia, and Gyarados/Milotic are examples! Most of the time, I'm really into ships where the Pokemon are complementary to one another.

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Gallade/Gardevoir
    Espeon/Umbreon
    Milotic/Gyrados
    Sneasel/Shiny Sneasel
    Deoxys/Jirachi
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

DEVIANTART ACCOUNT // TUMBLR ACCOUNT

I like, above all, Grovyle x Celebi and Infernape x Lucario.
    Darkrai x Cresselia is a kinda for me. There are probably more that I have forgotten, though.

I like the obvious ones like Gyarados/Milotic, Arcanine/Nintales, Houndoom/Ninetales(any fox/hound or dog theme really Mightyena/Houndoom, Ninetales/Flareon, Fennikin/Zorua any of the butterflies and moths paired up, Vespiquen/Beedrill, Gorebyss/Huntail, Ditto/Grimer... Yeah I'll stop now. But I mostly like how the pokemon look together and their similarities.

For legends I like Lugia/Latias (or Latios), Moltres/Ho-Oh, Moltres/Fearow, Entei/Arcanine, and Darkrai/Haunter.

From the anime, I really like Vineshipping (Ash's Balbasaur & May's Balbasaur/Venasaur), and still like it. Advanceshipping isn't my favorite ship, nor do I care that May's is an Venasaur now. Those two were so cute together. When I was young I thought Ash's Charizard would hook up with Charla And there were some episodes in the anime that make me like Krazyshipping (TR Meowth & Ash's Pikachu) . InsectivoreShipping (Ash's Froakie and Serena's Fennekin) is pretty cute as well. Their personalities would help them get along well imo and the scene of Froakie cleaning Fennekin's tail was so cute.
    Last edited by HoundoomFan; 14th December 2014 at 4:42 AM.

Gardeviorxlucario is preety popular althogh they cant breed in game.

I like Strangemarkshipping (Xatu x Sigilyph) to a point because of a new twist I thought with a story I'm making.
    I also have a ship I call Armyoftwoshipping (Army of two! Feraligatr x Pidgeot). I like it because on my Pokemon Gold I beat all Johto Gym Leaders with just Feraigatr and Pidgeot. So I can see either a partnered or romantic sense out of it.
    As for Mystery Dungeon terms, I like Grovyle x Celebi and Vulpix x Meowth!