View Poll Results: Who do you ship Touya with?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chessshipping: (Hilbert x Hilda)

30 53.57%
  • Isshushipping: (Hilbert x N)

9 16.07%
  • Rebelshipping: (Hilbert x Bianca)

18 32.14%
  • Kuroshipping: (Hilbert x Cheren)

7 12.50%
  • Souryuushipping : (Hilbert x Iris)

6 10.71%
  • Jetshipping : (Hilbert x Skyla)

13 23.21%
  • Raimonshipping : (Hilbert x Elesa)

4 7.14%
  • Other

6 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you ship with Hilbert?

Default Who do you ship with Hilbert?

I been wondering on who you ship Hilbert/Touya with? With a decent amount of Fanfiction and wonderful fanart. Ok The shipping I support for Hilbert are
    1)Chessshipping: The very first shipping for Hilbert I ever supported and to this day still supported. Hilbert and Hilda could have a close bond in the Battle Subway and the way they help each other.
    2)Jetshipping:My ULTIMATE favorite Touya shipping cause I feel that Skyla and Touya bonded at the tower and the way she jumped to wanted to battle him. She
    even mention walking and sharing a moment in the rainstorm with the player. The fanart isn't bad either.
    3)Rebelshipping:Bianca truly cares about Touya and don't want him to do anything dumb or stupid against Team Plasma. She even told her father that she wants to keep traveling with him only.Even herfather trusts him.
    4)Souryuushipping: I feel like Iris was kind of a fangirl of his. At the end she said that she will never forget him.
    Others are Comfortshouldershipping:TouyaxTrisha, SadieHawdinshipping and many more.
    So Who do you ship Touya with?

Banner made by Skiyomi

Chessshipping

Whut I voted....
    Like big time. Well ya I would of said the one with Skyla but I thought of it beter and I liked Chesshipping.

RAWK ON.

Last edited by Necro101; 30th September 2011 at 4:26 PM.

RebelShipping for me. The two just look so nice together. (Plus, Hilda looks like she could be related to Hilbert on his mother's side to me...)
    I am PROUD to support crack and nevermet shippings through fan fiction!

Pokemon Gray (Pokemon BW Story.)

Speech is Golden & Over Time (UroborusShipping)

We Met on The Subway & I Think You're The One (OthelloShipping Fics)

Find more of my PKMN fan fiction HERE!

Since I see Hilda and Hilbert being more like twins, I can't never support them in the games (manga is an another story).

But I guess I ship him hard with Cheren (heck, I ship Cheren around too much!<3), and Bianca too. And yeah, with N.

Blackjackshipping counts right? (Red x Black for the shipping name impaired) That's my nevermet OTP, heh. Go teach the new kid, Red.

But I also fancy Isshushipping, Chessshipping and yes Kuroshipping. 8Db

Banner made by me~

I like RebelShipping the most, as I like Hilbert and Bianca. I think they make a cute couple plus I like the scene in Nimbasa City, where Bianca tells her dad she want to keep going on a journey with Hilbert/Hilda [depending on who you're playing].

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 | IGN: Paradis | Mii: KL♪

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    Blackjackshipping counts right? (Red x Black for the shipping name impaired) That's my nevermet OTP, heh. Go teach the new kid, Red.

But I also fancy Isshushipping, Chessshipping and yes Kuroshipping. 8Db
    Yeah That counts. Any Hilbert pairing. Interesting I see that as a teacher/student thing.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I mainly ship Hilbert/Lyra thanks to an RP, haha. Their interactions are really adorable in it, yep.
    But I also like Hilbert/Hilda, Hilbert/N, Hilbert/Cheren... I basically ships Hilbert/Hilda/Cheren/Bianca/N all together in some massive party sooo.

d00med n0w

I voted for Chess and Isshushipping. C'mon, you've got to admit they're adorable. <3

I shipped Hilbert with Hilda and I also like Jetshipping (Hibert x Skyla). I kinda love those shipping combinations so my vote goes to them:>
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 1st October 2011 at 3:57 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I voted for ChessShipping. I'm a diehard ChessShipper (have been since Hilbert and Hilda debuted and I always will be) They look so cute together. It's a shame they don't interact in the games D:
    My next choice would be Jetshipping. I like the way they look together.

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

Chessshipping was my first ship for him and my favorite one. He looks so good with Hilda. :3 But then I heard the theory that they were (possibly long-lost) twins...and honestly, I could go either way. Fics where they're not related and get together, fics where they are related and get together, whatever.

Isshushipping, while not my favorite, is also good, and helped along by reading Black Adventures. <3
    Jetshipping (Hilbert x Skyla) is my BW OTP

Banner by Kamex

First vote went to Chessshipping. When it comes to protagonist x protagonist shippings I'm not usually a fan, which is kinda bizarre as I adore all six female protags (( There's a very slight exception to Hoennshipping but that is only because Bryony is such a spamtard for it and all the exposure to the pairing has made me see a little potential. )). As soon as Hilbert and Hilda were introduced as the protags of Unova I was hooked; they have the right look, both of them appeal to me and them being older, as shallow as it sounds, was also a bit of clincher.

I'm not an avid Chessshipper (( Fourshipping is the Unova OTP; haters meet left and stay there thanks )), yet for me, I will always like it somewhere in my little shiptard heart.

My other vote went to other, because of Neutralizeshipping. That is Hilbert x Roxanne and you can blame roleplay for it. I roleplay Roxanne and one of my RP partners and one trucking great friend who should join this site is behind Hilbert. We were talking about shipping our characters one day and we decided on those two... that was nearly a year ago now and we're still fans who wave the flag. It's kinda fun.

Alright, the Hilbert my friend plays is genderbent so it kinda twists the rules. At the same time it's still an awesome ship and as long as I roleplay, I'll sail the boat even if an OTP of mine is Onsenshipping (( Flannery x Roxanne )). 8)

While I typically don't ship, I've grown quite found of ChessShipping.

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2gvkkd4.jpg[/IMG]
    snarky hipster tennis boys
    claimscreditstumblr
    fukubuchou

Chessshipping, It's tradition.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Hilda, because I almost always pair the player characters together.

Well I say I love Hilbert x Iris more because They seemed like they have so much connection and At the end Iris said that she will never forget him.
    If I had a second one I say Jetshipping,Then Hilbert x Elesa.
    I love the Main Male Hero x Female Gym Leader. It is cute to me.

This awesome banner was created by Sweet May

I'm actually pretty surprised N/Hilbert isn't tied with Hilbert/Hilda at this point (it's tied with Hilbert/Bianca, interesting), since I know there's a massive Isshushipping following in the fandom, while I haven't actually seen as much support for ChessShipping... but then, maybe I don't visit the right corners of the fandom or something.

Anyway, my vote went to the childhood friends, Hilda, and N. I kind of just love them in most combinations, so yeah. But then, I've never been especially picky about most ships (plus the fact I adore poly-ships), so I suppose that stands to reason.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Chesshipping definitely. Why? 'Cuz it seems natural. Both seem older, mature, and capable of having a nice relationship. Normally I'm not a fan of protaganist x protagonist ships, but this one is the only exception.

We could watch it fly, faster than I'm falling in love...
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/dxhkeb.png[/IMG]
    Misguided Ghosts [On-Going]

Hilbert/Black x Cheren.

Why? They just seem to make a good couple when seen together, and Cheren seems like he want's to always impress Black in more then just a friendly trainer way.

I ship him with Bianca, and Skyla.

I'll ashamedly admit it, I friendship him with Cheren. Hilbert's a dumb hillbilly while Cheren's a city boy who can't understand his mannerisms and the boonies of Nuvema, but they still become friends regardless as they try to understand eachother on their journey to become the new Beavis and Butthead CHAMPIONS OF UNOVA.

......I should write a fic about this.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Hilda/White, definitely. They're just so kayoot!~

Skyla too, perhaps.

Banners made by kyogreblue3!

"I'll be your dancing flower, dancing, I'll be your dancin' senorita, oh oh..."~

Spoiler:- Other sig stuff:

Bianca and maybe Skyla. I think Skyla's got kind of a single personality, though.

I have claimed Seviper, Red Barchetta by Rush, One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children Complete, Star Trek: Enterprise, Heavy Rain on the PS3, and Felix from Golden Sun. U jelly.

Read my story of swords and sorcery here. Currently on chapter 1.

Tbh, the only person I really ship Hilbert with is Iris. I do like RebelShipping though, and while I love AgencyShipping, I just don't really like ChessShipping.

Iris Lover!!!
    (Not my GIF)

WishfulShipper, PokeShipper, AmourShipper, ContestShipper, IkariShipper, DiodeShipper, GeekChicShipper, FerrisWheelShipping, SpecialShipper, OriginalShipper, OldRivalShipper, FranticShipper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast