Page 9 of 192 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Why the hell NegaiShipping?

The series title is Best Wishes, not Ichiban no Negai, or anything like that.

Please, stop acting like total weaboos and making everything in Japanese because it sounds betteru. It should be BestWishesShipping, or just WishesShipping.

I don't give a floating **** about shippings but I don't want the name "NegaiShipping" to scare me everywhere. I'll probably be seeing that name everywhere and it'll be annoying me. Choose the names that MAKE SENSE and stop being weaboos.

PokeShipping, AdvanceShipping, PearlShipping and... NegaiShipping? Listen to yourselves. It makes no motherlovin' sense.

Call me a troll or whatever, I don't mind. But to me, the weaboos are the most effective trolls in the world.
    We've had a poll and people choose NegaiShipping. Negai as well means 'wish'. :/ You really should respect other people's choice instead of insulting them and trolling in this thread. You may be annoyed, but that's nothing of our concern. You can just as well leave.

And yes, you do seem like a troll. A bad, bad troll.
    Last edited by Janovy; 26th August 2010 at 10:08 PM.

I know that it means wish. But it's not what the series title is. It's "Best Wishes". It's English in Japanese. It's not "Ichiban no Negai" or anything. It's "Best Wishes".

PearlShipping isn't ShinjuShipping, AdvanceShipping isn't ZenshinShipping. So why NegaiShipping all of sudden?

Different language doesn't anything sound cooler, really.

Why isn't it DeseoShipping, ŻyczenieShipping or WeonhalShipping, then? Those are also different languages.

Oh, so a poll was made. I'm not surprised, then. We're a Japanese cartoon forum, so weaboos make a good percent of here's society. Well, if people chose it, then all I can do is facepalm at the choice.

The name NegaiShipping popping up everywhere is going to be my nightmare, really.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

God dang it, I thought rules was up that you couldn't bash a ship in the thread here is that not against the rules here? And yes I would have liked Bestwishshipping too but the name was choosen, it wasn't me who choose it was other people, it won due to them. Want to whine some more about the name, go do it to every one who choose which I think would be lame to do so. Cuz every one has an opinion, people like the name than that's that, you can't force a name on some one. Well, I mean your parents choose your names for you, but you don't have to keep it awe you get what I mean. Point is, don't go into other shipping threads and bash, its wrong. I'm sorry if I sound mean, but you acted like it was my choice and started yelling at me? That's what it looked like, unless you were just trying to let go of some stress.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It baffles me that someone who holds no interest in shipping is apparently so annoyed with a name that he has to come into the shipping section and complain, insulting the people who decided on the name in the process. The name of a ship, that you have no interest in, has little relevancy to your internet life so why bother making so much noise about it? If the name gives you nightmares, why is it in your signiature where you will see it everday?
    Last edited by VoltTacklingPika; 26th August 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika
    It baffles me that someone who holds no interest in shipping is apparently so annoyed with a name that he has to come into the shipping section and complain, insulting the people who decided on the name in the process. The name of a ship, that you have no interest in, has little relevancy to your internet life so why bother making so much noise about it? If the name gives you nightmares, why is it in your signiature where you will see it everday?
    This for the win. Seriously, this is gold medal stuff and I'm not being sarcastic.

Bawwwww, somebody has a problem with the name of a shipping. Guess what chump? I have a MASSIVE problem with WarGoddessshipping's name but I have to deal with it because it's official, it's used and boy, it's used by the whole of the WWW. I would like to see you TRY with Negaishipping because the last time I checked it wasn't just the people of SPPf who voted on the poll. It was also the people of BMGf, the people of Livejournal, the people of Pokecommunity... Hell, I even posted the link to the poll on FF.net. Case in short this name was picked by the majority of the Pokemon fandom from all over the net.

If the name really bothers you that much then do what some others are doing; calling it SatoIris. There's SatoKasu, SatoHaru, SatoHika. They don't like Negaishipping's name either but they accept fact, use the mash-up and GET ON WITH IT.

It's clear that from your tone you are getting people riled and I'm not having that. Do not post in this topic again.

Enjoy your nightmares.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Oh good, I hope that's the last will see of that person, if she bashes any ways >>
    I have a good feeling about this ship, man the preview just showed so many great things already.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I have a good feeling about this ship, man the preview just showed so many great things already.
    Me too I don't know why but I just have a really good feeling about Negaishipping, and I can see it happening someday
    Last edited by Victini'sMaster; 27th August 2010 at 2:43 AM.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

Yah, since we have a rehash of Kanto kind of, that has to mean some good hints right? And LOL we already have a fun scene, Ash trying to catch Iris LOL

Yah, since we have a rehash of Kanto kind of, that has to mean some good hints right? And LOL we already have a fun scene, Ash trying to catch Iris LOL
    lol yeah, that should be interesting

From the previews it look like Ash and Iris will have a very interesting relationship with each other. Iris seems like no-nonsense type of girl in a way.

That troll...nevermind lol.

Yah, it looks comical at the same time too, I don't think Iris will be girly either so it should be fun ^^

How about Adventureshipping or Roughshipping (Cuz they like to go on rough parts and adventures xD) or Far shipping or tropicshipping.

I think we've already choosen a name though LOL And besides I think Adventureshipping is already used. If not I'm sure it would have been added to the poll, unless no one liked it enough. Any who, I've gotten used to the name by now so its fine.

Ahh man I can't wait until BW starts! >W<
    From the preview I really do like their interactions so far. Can't wait for it to air~
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Yah, it looks like it will be fun I agree, here's some thing to keep the topic going till the show starts...

Question: Do you think Iris will get jealous some time?

Well it depends if Iris even develops a crush on Ash or not. If she does, then I can definitely see her getting jealous, especially when Dawn returns. That is, if she returns.

Yeah, I can so see her being jealous of Ash and Dawn's friendship if Dawn returns.

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

I am curious what her jeaolusy would be like? I bet she'd get super strength and crack any thing if a girl hit on AshXD

I bet she'd get super strength and crack any thing if a girl hit on AshXD
    Wouldn't that make her just like Misty?

Anyways, I can see it being the exact opposite. Iris could keep her jealousy to herself, or she could be oblivious, like Ash, and she could be jealous, but not understand the feeling idk

Well, well, well... 'The Fourth' has finally come... This is gonna be fun.

Iris doesn't look like the romance-noted type, but I could easily be wrong.
    She just looks like an energetic, fun-loving, independent girl. And with that independency, there could always be the chance of yen for something/someone.

Maybe this'll be her first time with a travelling companion. Maybe she has an urge to get to know her friends better/quickly. Maybe this relationship will strain for a while, and then turn into something better.

All I know is, I can't wait to see this pair get started with Isshu.

(Dento? Meh...)

Hello Negaishippers I made me own Negaishipping video, hope you like it. Is it ok to post all the videos on the front page, so every one will know about them that way?

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-PRVGGpI8

Enjoy ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, it looks like it will be fun I agree, here's some thing to keep the topic going till the show starts...

Hm I dunno. I can definitely imagine her becoming jealous in terms of romance if Misty, May, or Dawn were to return again. Do we know Iris's goal yet? If her goal was just to become a pokemon trainer or collect the 8 badges of Issuh (which I doubt since that would be unoriginal, but just a thought) then I could also imagine her becoming jealous of Ash for having such a talent in pokemon battles.

Thanks for the awesome signature Pyro!

Hey everyone. I hope it's okay if I join? I really like the idea of Ash x Iris. Even if it doesn't end up a romantic relationship it's sure to be an interesting one to watch anyway.

Iris just rocks my world :\ I think it's hilarious and kinda cute that they meet because Ash thinks she's a pokemon and tries to catch her:3 It's different...It doesn't involve the fate of Pikachu like the others did.

Of course you can join, welcome to the Negaishipping thread Iris does seem like an awesome character and she looks good with Ash FYI. I'll add you to the fan list. Iris jealous of Ash and his badges? I never thought of that one before, just over other girls with Ash, which is some thing I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl
    Hello Negaishippers I made me own Negaishipping video, hope you like it. Is it ok to post all the videos on the front page, so every one will know about them that way?
    It's fine to add to the first post if you wish; some threads do have a "fanworks" section after all.

Just a friendly reminder though... don't make a post purely to post a fanwork, such as art, fiction or a video. Try and keep some discussion. This goes generally in the shipping section, not just to this thread.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 9 of 192 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast