Page 11 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hey guys! It's been a while, hasen't it? Yeah, I kinda stopped posting here after the thread died...glad to see people posting here again

Oh man I hope your right, I also hope Iris gets introduced to us in the first episode, than they can travel together for more than two. I'm sure once the episodes air the Negaishippers will come and hopefully tell us what happened. Also, we should have pictures up too..When we do, I'll be sure to try and post them here.
    Yeah I'm 99% sure that Iris will get introduced in the first episode. Looking back, Misty got introduced in the first episode, and begun traveling with Ash in the 2nd. May and Dawn also got introduced in the first episodes, only May begun traveling with Ash in the 1st while I believe Dawn didn't travel with him till the third, though they met in the second episode.

So yeah, if the anime continues this way, Iris should be introduced in the first episode. Then she and Ash will begin traveling together by the 2nd episode.
    Last edited by Victini'sMaster; 5th September 2010 at 6:31 AM.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Hey guys! It's been a while, hasen't it? Yeah, I kinda stopped posting here after the thread died...glad to see people posting here again

Yeah I'm 99% sure that Iris will get introduced in the first episode. Looking back, Misty got introduced in the first episode, and begun traveling with Ash in the 2nd. May and Dawn also got introduced in the first episodes, only May begun traveling with Ash in the 1st while I believe Dawn didn't travel with him till the third, though they met in the second episode.

So yeah, if the anime continues this way, Iris should be introduced in the first episode. Then she and Ash will begin traveling together by the 2nd episode.
    Yah it has been a while since you've posted its trueXD
    Awe man Iris/Ash together for maybe four episodes? That'd be perfect.
    I said four cuz that'd be better and they'd have more time together LOL.
    I guess Iris would be like Misty this time, just be alone with Ash till they get to the first gym. Like Misty I said, cuz May had her little brother Max on the second episode so they didn't really get to spend too miuch time alone. This time Iris doesn't look like she has a sibling so YAY! ^^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Yup. The third episode has been revealed to air on the 30th, just one week after Best Wishes is supposed to air. This can only mean that the first two episodes will air on the 23rd.

Also, any translators here? Please, can you try to post the negai interactions after every episode, particularly the first two?
    Oooh so it's same with how DP was introduced. xD An hour special~ Yess! Can't wait! (even though I think I have a test that later that day lol)

Like I've done in the Pearl Thread, I'll be sure to keep up tabs on their interactions.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=12904091
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Great to see you again Katsu Koneko, I love the fan art it looks great. Tell me is there a lot of fan art of these two yet?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Oooh so it's same with how DP was introduced. xD An hour special~ Yess! Can't wait! (even though I think I have a test that later that day lol)

Like I've done in the Pearl Thread, I'll be sure to keep up tabs on their interactions.

i love the picture
    looking for a female eevee
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post

Nice fanart as always Katsu Oh and it's good to hear you'll be telling us Negaishippers what happens in the episodes, really appreciate it

Tell me is there a lot of fan art of these two yet?
    Well so far I haven't found anything, but I'm sure there's some fanart of these two...just not alot since it is a new ship and all. Though Katsu found one so I guess you just have to know where to look.

Well I hope we get more fan art up I just love this one, its so cute ^^
    I think I'll start to try and put up some fan art soon, yes so nice to see that you'll be updating us with some Negaishipping stuff. I really can't wait for episode one.

Found a fanart!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._by_Heiccu.jpg

Yeah, I could see something like this happening in the anime.

Well after thursday, two more weeks till Iris appears~ Can't wait. ^^

Spoiler:- fanart:
    Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 6th September 2010 at 10:01 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

i can not wait^^

Quote Originally Posted by pandastar16 View Post
    i can not wait^^
    I know, I have a feeling this relationship will have some good hints..

Thanks for more fan art Victini'sMaster and Katsu Koneko, it all looks so great.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I know, I have a feeling this relationship will have some good hints..

Thanks for more fan art Victini'sMaster and Katsu Koneko, it all looks so great.
    i hope so too.

Here's a new Question.

Question: Do you think Iris will be into the lovey dovey stuff too? She seems a bit like a boyish type. But even boyish girls hint at liking AshXD

Question: Do you think Iris will be into the lovey dovey stuff too? She seems a bit like a boyish type. But even boyish girls hint at liking AshXD
    Misty was a tomboy, liked Ash, and was into lovey dovey stuff (I think) so yea, it's possible for Iris to be into that stuff too.

So yeah, school starts tomorrow for me...my third year of high school. Oh well, guess i'm not too disappointed, just don't feel like going back *sigh* well anyways i'll try and post here whenever I have time. Later guys

Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Misty was a tomboy, liked Ash, and was into lovey dovey stuff (I think) so yea, it's possible for Iris to be into that stuff too.

So yeah, school starts tomorrow for me...my third year of high school. Oh well, guess i'm not too disappointed, just don't feel like going back *sigh* well anyways i'll try and post here whenever I have time. Later guys
    Oh my gosh your right, well thats what I'm hopping too have her want to match make but still like running or some thing. I do wonder if shey'll have an arguing relationship with Ash? UGH The waitings driving me crazy. School eh? Well that sucks, sorry about that. Hope you do post whenever you can ^^

This is my 5th week of school, so I got used to balancing it all around.

Anyhow, new episode titles revealed. Episode 1's title hinst at Ash going to Isshu region with Pikachu, with Zekrom's clouds causing a thunderstorm which disrupts Pikachu's ability to use Electric attacks. This episode doesn't seem like Ash will meet Iris.

Episode 2 is where they will possibly meet up, as it is called "Iris and Kibago!" So I expect Ash to meet her. Either way, it doesn't really matter as the two episodes will air together.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    This is my 5th week of school, so I got used to balancing it all around.

Anyhow, new episode titles revealed. Episode 1's title hinst at Ash going to Isshu region with Pikachu, with Zekrom's clouds causing a thunderstorm which disrupts Pikachu's ability to use Electric attacks. This episode doesn't seem like Ash will meet Iris.

Episode 2 is where they will possibly meet up, as it is called "Iris and Kibago!" So I expect Ash to meet her. Either way, it doesn't really matter as the two episodes will air together.
    I saw that, episode three we find out will be about hot springs. I don't think they've ever had a hot springs episode this early before. Think of it this way, Ash and Iris alone in hot springs togetherXD Than we have episode four thats about battling, still no Dento which means AshxIris battle in some kind of a tournament together ^^ Ack all these spoilers are getting me hyped.

I like Iris from what I have seen of her (although I would have liked at least one of the B/W main characters to be in the show) she seems to be actually different from May and Dawn, and while they were fine, they were very similar. I hope that she doesn't do contests or musicals.

I think that she might actually be the first good pairing for Ash since Misty, with her tough and wild nature. Ash needs someone strong enough to keep him in line. Misty brought out the best in him, and Iris could be similar.

However, Iris will also be a wild thing, which could bring about interesting interactions with Ash. I would like it if she was totally fearless, jumping straight into dangerous situations without even realizing that they are dangerous and Ash tearing his hair out with worry. I am still a Pokeshipper at heart, but Iris would certainly make a good match as well, I think.

As for the question, I think that Iris will like things that have to do with nature, including flowers and cute little animals, which would certainly count as lovey-dovey things, but also including large predators and other dangerous things. Again, she likely would walk straight up to a bear (Ursaring?) and not even associate any danger with this. That would be a very endearing quality and would probably work well with her and Ash.

Quick question: Is Iris supposed to be Native American? She looks like it to me, and it makes sence with what we know of her nature, being very wild and outdoorsy and all.
    This is me. This is my team. Fear our wrath.
    Trainer Card for my Fanfiction.
    (First line links to FF.net version of the story, second line links to Serebii.net version of the story)
        Spoiler:- Credit for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDreamer View Post
    I like Iris from what I have seen of her (although I would have liked at least one of the B/W main characters to be in the show) she seems to be actually different from May and Dawn, and while they were fine, they were very similar. I hope that she doesn't do contests or musicals.

I think that she might actually be the first good pairing for Ash since Misty, with her tough and wild nature. Ash needs someone strong enough to keep him in line. Misty brought out the best in him, and Iris could be similar.

However, Iris will also be a wild thing, which could bring about interesting interactions with Ash. I would like it if she was totally fearless, jumping straight into dangerous situations without even realizing that they are dangerous and Ash tearing his hair out with worry. I am still a Pokeshipper at heart, but Iris would certainly make a good match as well, I think.

As for the question, I think that Iris will like things that have to do with nature, including flowers and cute little animals, which would certainly count as lovey-dovey things, but also including large predators and other dangerous things. Again, she likely would walk straight up to a bear (Ursaring?) and not even associate any danger with this. That would be a very endearing quality and would probably work well with her and Ash.

Quick question: Is Iris supposed to be Native American? She looks like it to me, and it makes sence with what we know of her nature, being very wild and outdoorsy and all.
    Welcome to Negaishipping thread, as long as we respect our ships every thing should be fine. I like your idea on Iris and her interactions with Ash, him going crazy over that would be funnyXD
    She could be Native American, its nice that they are trying differnt things with her. I do agree, I hope she's into those musical contests. I saw this scene of Ash throwing his Pokeball at Iris that looks so funny LOL.

I have a feeling at first Iris and Ash will butt heads and step on each others toes at first ssince they're both so similar to each other, having Iris around could be fun. Question is she Native American or African American, not that it matters just wondering
    Friend Code 216561919515

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    I have a feeling at first Iris and Ash will butt heads and step on each others toes at first ssince they're both so similar to each other, having Iris around could be fun. Question is she Native American or African American, not that it matters just wondering
    Cool, another Negaishipper welcome ^^
    I think since Iris will be a bit wild Ash will be trying to save her a lot. I heard this rumor he's going to be like a knight to her, course with some of that other stuff prooven untrue than that's up in the air. Guess will wait and see, I hope Iris sees Ash in the first episode, than the Pokeball hits her in the second episode, that'd be the best.

Cool, another Negaishipper welcome ^^
    I think since Iris will be a bit wild Ash will be trying to save her a lot. I heard this rumor he's going to be like a knight to her, course with some of that other stuff prooven untrue than that's up in the air. Guess will wait and see, I hope Iris sees Ash in the first episode, than the Pokeball hits her in the second episode, that'd be the best.
    thanks, anyways im not sure if iris will have a bike so does that mean Ash will fry her vine? Funny how Ash thought she was a Pokemon and tried to catch her. Iris looks like one of those i can rescue myself them of girl.
    Friend Code 216561919515

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    thanks, anyways im not sure if iris will have a bike so does that mean Ash will fry her vine? Funny how Ash thought she was a Pokemon and tried to catch her. Iris looks like one of those i can rescue myself them of girl.
    Your welcome,
    Than that should make for some great comedy, say Iris is nearly about to do some thing crazy and it looks like she's in danger and Ash would be all "Wait!" And Iris could be all "I can hanndle myself thank you!" It'd be a different type of relationship if they did it this way. It doesn't look like shey'll have a bike, I assume they'll hanndle things differently if she doesn't. Maybe they'll just show she likes him for treating Pokemon so well or cuz of him being crazy about Pokemon like she is?? I don't knowXD That's one of my favorite scenes from Best Wishes preview, Ash's expressions when he sees its really a girl is priceless. Man I can't wait for Negaishipping scenes.

September 23 is so close...

Anyhow, it looks like the guy who alot of people dubbed "Pedo-Man" is not part of the main cast, and is NOT Iris' father. Cool.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Iris seems like the kind of girl to be strong willed and very independent say like Sakura from Naruto or Haruhi from The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I love her being paired with Ash.

In the previews he seems more hyper like he was in the beginning of his journey so their personalities match up well and it's adorable too X3 Iris is just too cool for words. I also hope that she does call Ash "her knight" it'll be his nickname from her just like "ashy-boy" from Gary.

Anways love this paring ^^

Page 11 of 193 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast