Page 177 of 192 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 4799

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Hopefully I'm not late but: Happy NegaiShipping Day!

What do you like about Negaishipping?
    I just love their interactions and how Iris isn't afraid to speak her mind and call Ash a kid. Ash never seems really mad at it and it sometimes feels like their flirting. xD

How long have you liked the pairing? Was it from the beginning or did it sort of grow on you over time?
    It definitely had to grow on me since at first I was getting tired of seeing more Ash pairings. But I now find this shipping to be really cute, fun, entertaining, and wild.

What is your favorite moment between the two so far?
    So many to choose from! Eitgher Iris saving Ash during the Sandile episode, their "date" in Nimbasa City, or when Ash said Iris' name with sadness during their World Cup battle. Especially since he said when tears started forming in her eyes. <3

If they had a day to do whatever they wanted together what would they do?
    Maybe do some training together, have a vine swing race, eat apples, and at the end of the day they could gaze at the stars in the sky atop a tree. :3

Is there a word or phrase that makes you think of NegaiShipping?
    The oh so infamous: Kodomo ne! Whenever I hear someone call others a child, the first thing that pops into my head is NS. ^^

What makes this pairing different from any others?
    How they're both at equal strengths when it comes to battling and how they don't have that teacher/student dynamic seen so often. Iris herself is a unique characte! She's able to bring out Ash's "wild" side. xD

What things would you say these two have or could learn from each other?
    Maybe Ash could teach Iris about all the different Pokemon living in other regions. They could both learn from each other's mistakes. Iris could teach Ash how to vine swing better and how to land safely if he falls. xD

What do you see or wish to see happen in the future?

I want their friendship to grow stronger. I also want to see that one special moment between them where it's just the two of them and no one interrupts.

Happy NegaiShipping day everyone!
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 24th September 2012 at 4:18 AM.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

What do you like about Negaishipping?

It's my fav abusive woman pokemon OTP, plus Iris seems like a decent enough character if you overlook how she gets handed everything on a platter, plus they do get along.

How long have you liked the pairing? Was it from the beginning or did it sort of grow on you over time?

A few weeks, it's really when I saw the lengths Iris went to to cheer for him at Ash's last two gym battles that I saw some true attraction.

What is your favorite moment between the two so far?

Virbank Gym

If they had a day to do whatever they wanted together what would they do?

Ash would take his gible out and together they would make it into a gabite to prove Iris's worth as a dragon mistress, oh and make out.

Is there a word or phrase that makes you think of NegaiShipping?

YOU'RE SUCH A KID!!!

What makes this pairing different from any others?

Iris nuff said

What things would you say these two have or could learn from each other?

Iris learns to get her pokemon under control, Ash learns how to swing from trees.

What do you see or wish to see happen in the future?

Iris and Ash being champion lovers.

Hmm.. I really thought I was a bit late for this, anyway..
    HAPPY NEGAISHIPPING DAY!

=> What do you like about Negaishipping?
    >>Their first meeting brought me the liking of this shipping. I really like their interaction and sometimes they kinda argue with each other. It's really something new ..making them unique in some ways.

=> What do you see or wish to see happen in the future?
    >>I love to see them their friendship going as well. Also, I'm looking forward to see them battle each other or at least seeing them do a tag battle. It would be also nice to see them have their huge roles in a movie.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD EVERYTHING did they seriously make Dawn part of the group again permanently?!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD EVERYTHING did they seriously make Dawn part of the group again permanently?!
    What? no she left already. At this rate the closest we'll ever get to her being on the show is a flashback or piplup being in a pikachu short.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    What? no she left already. At this rate the closest we'll ever get to her being on the show is a flashback or piplup being in a pikachu short.
    Well, that's what you get for listening to Wikipedia. Thank God.

Here is nice picture. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Here is nice picture. :3
    Thank you, and here is a new chapter of "The Truth Beneath the Iris".

All ''Evil Team Ark'' in this show are pathetic.
    Why can't there be a Ark where A villain kidnap Iris & imprison her in a Skyscraper !
    So Ash has to rescue her but there is a Strong trainer waiting to battle him in every floor .
    Ash must beat them & reach the top floor where he going to face the main villain who has a grudge over Ash.
    Now that would be a good ""Negaishippy Evil villain Ark'' !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    All ''Evil Team Ark'' in this show are pathetic.
    Why can't there be a Ark where A villain kidnap Iris & imprison her in a Skyscraper !
    So Ash has to rescue her but there is a Strong trainer waiting to battle him in every floor .
    Ash must beat them & reach the top floor where he going to face the main villain who has a grudge over Ash.
    Now that would be a good ""Negaishippy Evil villain Ark'' !
    Okay, you're getting on my nerves now. This strange scenario you have sounds like a Pokemon game where you have to beat the bad guys before facing the boss battle. I don't want to be mean or anything, but you're talking only fanfiction possibilities which would never happen in the actual show. The Evil Team Arcs do seem kind of lame at some points, but they really become awesome in their second parts. Not to mention, we've already got a great arc going on right now!

Vodor, I strongly suggest you stay on topic with this thread. I know you're giving us a possibility, but it's totally not gonna happen. Just try not to be too much of a bother, okay?

EDIT: In other news, in the Snivy VS Cinccino episode, the girls of the Flower Garden Opera call Iris ugly, making her angry. Guess Ash is gonna fight for her. Or that's how it seems at least. You decide!

What's your idea for Best Wishes 2 Episode 14?
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 2nd October 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Here's a question: What would Ash and Iris do on April Fool's Day?

I envision Iris cutting down a hammock Ash is sleeping in, which leads to Ash trying to get revenge. He replaces a tomato in Iris's food with a Tamoto berry (very spicy), and gets upset when it has no effect on Iris.

I haven't quite caught up with the episodes considering I still have to watch the Alder vs. Trip match. ^^' Well, from the information you have given I would say that Iris might try to show the girls that beauty isn't everything when it comes to battling, maybe? But as always, Ash would try to help her along with Cilan.

What would Ash and Iris do on April Fool's Day?
    I really like your scenario, zeldafan128, since I found the last part to be funny. xD I can totally see it happening. As for my answer, I honestly don't know what to say since I'm not good with coming up with pranks. ^^' Maybe Iris could tell Ash she saw a really rare shiny Pokemon and tells him if he could try to catch it. Ash then wanders aimlessly trying to look for it while Iris just giggles to herself the whole time... I tried my best. *shrugs*

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the amazing owner of this thread, GOHAN5!!
    I hope you have a wonderful day! =D

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Okay, you're getting on my nerves now. This strange scenario you have sounds like a Pokemon game where you have to beat the bad guys before facing the boss battle. I don't want to be mean or anything, but you're talking only fanfiction possibilities which would never happen in the actual show. The Evil Team Arcs do seem kind of lame at some points, but they really become awesome in their second parts. Not to mention, we've already got a great arc going on right now!

Vodor, I strongly suggest you stay on topic with this thread. I know you're giving us a possibility, but it's totally not gonna happen. Just try not to be too much of a bother, okay?

EDIT: In other news, in the Snivy VS Cinccino episode, the girls of the Flower Garden Opera call Iris ugly, making her angry. Guess Ash is gonna fight for her. Or that's how it seems at least. You decide!

Vodor is a known troll from the anime spoiler board, just ignore his incoherent ramblings.

As for BW2-14, I bet Ash dressing up for Iris is probably more than he's ever done for any other pokegirl and he probably lends her Snivy out of a deep sense of friendship.

Here are a couple pictures. =]

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post

I dunno, I guess maybe some good NegaiShippy scenes and such. Pfft, there's a girl called Shion in that, for crying out loud! SHION! It means TEMPLE OF DEATH! Feeling a cross between very excited or just damn FREAKING OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    Here's a question: What would Ash and Iris do on April Fool's Day?

I envision Iris cutting down a hammock Ash is sleeping in, which leads to Ash trying to get revenge. He replaces a tomato in Iris's food with a Tamoto berry (very spicy), and gets upset when it has no effect on Iris.
    That's a bit of a early question, but maybe Ash daring Iris to not call him a kid for the whole day, and piss her off.

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Here are a couple pictures. =]
    Nice pictures, Numb!

How do you envision Hallow's Eve/Halloween?

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Hello everyone.

REALLY long time no see.
    I've finally managed to find internet spot to use after the carrier George Washington pulled into Malaysia.

It looks like a lot of interesting thing happened while I was on the ocean.
    It also is really nice to see many new members too.

I hardy can wait to go back to home port Japan and catch up with all the episodes I have missed.

By the time I go back to base, I bet they are selling 2013 Pokemon calendar just like they do every year. Hopefully new calendar got nice Negai pictures like last year's calendar.

Well then, I will see you guys again when the carrier pull into next country.

See you later guys and happy negaishipping day! =)

What would Ash and Iris do on April Fool's Day?

Knowing Ash, he'll probably try to push her out of a tree or something, then fall himself and nearly break his face; "When you fail once, you just have to double it."

How do you envision Hallow's Eve/Halloween?

Same as above, but funnier.

Really cute pictures, Numb~

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Just a brief post for now. Nice to see you back PK0082, we missed you here ^^ Now that you reminded me, it would be nice to see what the new calendars are like, this year's were so nice and even a couple of Negai pics (sadly not on my bday month but oh well :P). Hope all is going well for you and that we'll be seeing more of you soon. Until then ^^

Oh and a nice little pic I just stumbled across, technically Negai I guess :P http://twitpic.com/aj3u0w/full

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

How long it been since we saw another hint of Negaishipping!!!!

If I had to guess, I would say that our last substantial hint was during the episode where Ash's Krookodile went against Iris's crybaby Dragonite. A more solid hint would be the episode where Iris caught Dragonite, when Ash was showing that he trusted Iris's ability to calm the Dragon down when he refused to take Jenny's Poke Ball.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 10th October 2012 at 8:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Oh and a nice little pic I just stumbled across, technically Negai I guess :P http://twitpic.com/aj3u0w/full
    That picture is so funny XD

There have been quite a few small ones, and a major one here and there. Bulbapedia is just too lazy to update the Shipping pages as of late, those idiots.
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 13th October 2012 at 5:04 AM.

Just a brief post for now. Nice to see you back PK0082, we missed you here ^^ Now that you reminded me, it would be nice to see what the new calendars are like, this year's were so nice and even a couple of Negai pics (sadly not on my bday month but oh well :P). Hope all is going well for you and that we'll be seeing more of you soon. Until then ^^

Nice picture, and you mean they actually make Pokemon Calendars based on the anime? Whoa...

LONG VERY LONG *falls over*

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post

There have been quite a few small ones, and a major one here and there. Bulbapedia is just too lazy to update the Shipping pages as of late, those idiots.
    Indeed, Onee!

Not much, but the crossdressing episode aired a few days ago. Er, how was it? I'm looking for a site to watch it...

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†

That picture was pretty funny. xD

I found this one picture that captures how I imagine their day together would be. :3

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I found this one picture that captures how I imagine their day together would be. :3
    LOL, what a d'aaaw inducing image

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post

Kawaii! It's cute!

Kolkolkolkolkol...

Page 177 of 192 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast