Page 181 of 192 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 4795

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #4501
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Guys, who else here just saw Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice just now?

    Saw a couple of cute Ash/Iris moments during that movie. Anyone get pictures?

    I wish she held onto Ash at the end for warmth...

  2. #4502
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Guys, who else here just saw Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice just now?

    Saw a couple of cute Ash/Iris moments during that movie. Anyone get pictures?

    I wish she held onto Ash at the end for warmth...
    Which Kyurem form showed up? Black? White? I heard it switches between Iris and Cilan with the version.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  3. #4503
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Guys, who else here just saw Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice just now?

    Saw a couple of cute Ash/Iris moments during that movie. Anyone get pictures?

    I wish she held onto Ash at the end for warmth...
    I watched but I didn't find any pictures to post sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Which Kyurem form showed up? Black? White? I heard it switches between Iris and Cilan with the version.
    Both formed showed up and it didn't have to do with Iris and Cilan but rather which form served at the moment. It seemed to prefer the white form for travel and the black form for battle mostly. At least that's what I thought while watching.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  4. #4504
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Because it is necessary for the story; besides, who said that Deino was going to be tortured directly? It's Ash that's going to take the physical brunt of it all.
    Nyeh~

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Guys, who else here just saw Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice just now?

    Saw a couple of cute Ash/Iris moments during that movie. Anyone get pictures?

    I wish she held onto Ash at the end for warmth...
    I saw the movie last night. There were some cute moments, weren't there? I don't have pictures, sorry...

    Me too...

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  5. #4505
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Hey guys, it's been a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    I saw the movie last night. There were some cute moments, weren't there? I don't have pictures, sorry...
    There amusing little things, however small they may be. She seemed to blush a little when Ash fell on her before pushing him into Cilan...then promptly yelled at him (too bad we couldn't here what she said because music was playing over it. Though it's not hard to imagine what was said). She also bumped up against him two or three times when introducing herself, and when she agreed to help Keldeo after eating.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 10th December 2012 at 2:13 AM.

  6. #4506
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Anyone here know when the Keldeo movie is showing again? I haven't seen it yet thanks to recording issues (too many people trying to record at once).

    BTW, welcome back, Hyuuga Neji. I can't wait to make more full chapters for my story that you and everyone else can see.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  7. #4507
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Anyone here know when the Keldeo movie is showing again? I haven't seen it yet thanks to recording issues (too many people trying to record at once).
    I do believe you have already missed your chance, but you can see a clip here, and if you search on the web hard enough, you'll find it.

    *coughs importantly* Does anyone have anything NegaiShipping-related they want to bring up? A scene or question? Topic? Anything?

    (Seriously guys, answer)

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  8. #4508
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    I do believe you have already missed your chance, but you can see a clip here, and if you search on the web hard enough, you'll find it.

    *coughs importantly* Does anyone have anything NegaiShipping-related they want to bring up? A scene or question? Topic? Anything?

    (Seriously guys, answer)
    All righty, looks like it's my turn to play hero and keep on posting.

    First off, I saw this weeks episode, and Iris still calls Ash a kid again. Not too much to say about that episode other than that Iris cheered for Ash the whole while.

    Second, here's a link to Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddgy9ZJPgyo Honestly, this was an incredibly well animated movie. I can't wait to see what the writers have planned for the Red Genesect movie this year.

    Lastly, I would like to say that we have really come a long way as a thread for Negaishipping. Here's to hoping that this ship lasts for long time, even after Ash finishes traveling in Unova. Though our ship may not be the greatest, we still have faith in it, even through these episodes.

    Bye guys, catch ya later! *goes off into a battle*
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 16th December 2012 at 9:00 PM.

  9. #4509
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where the Seagulls Cry XD
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post


    The Unova league has begun in the most recent JP episode of the anime. Not too much to report as far as the ship goes, but Iris has been a lot more vocal and seems to be just as excited as Ash is, which is fun to see. But so I can liven things up a little, here's a few pics.

        Spoiler:- Pics:
    She's concerned, I see.

    So don't ask me why, but one day I was thinking about how someone like Ash would ask someone out and pretty much just came up with this XD

        Spoiler:- :P:
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTT-*died of laughter*

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Don't know but I want someone cuter this time !!!
    That way it will feel like a challenge for Iris .
    I always have seen it as Bianca because half of the time she looks like she's flirting with him, so...

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
        Spoiler:
    ASDFGHJKL; I saw the trailer. Can't wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Guys, who else here just saw Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice just now?

    Saw a couple of cute Ash/Iris moments during that movie. Anyone get pictures?

    I wish she held onto Ash at the end for warmth...
    Honestly I thought the movie'd been more dramatic if Iris or CIlan had almost died/got severely injuried. No, I didn't get any pictures, but honestly I saw more Keldeo/Iris then Ash/Iris :U

    Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  10. #4510
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Seriously , This thread become so quite !
    Does people lose their interest from this shipping ???

  11. #4511
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Seriously , This thread become so quite !
    Does people lose their interest from this shipping ???
    We haven't seen a hint of Negaishipping for a while, so there isn't really much to talk about. Thought Iris has been cheering for Ash through the Unova League, that's not enough for a big hint, cause basically every friend of Ash's is cheering for him as well. In Unova, that is.
    Last edited by NegaiFreak; 29th December 2012 at 2:40 PM.

  12. #4512

    Default

    Here's something: We've been through all of Unova and to places that don't exist; what is going to happen the next 65 or so episodes? I'm starting to think canon NegaiShipping might be a possibility. What else would they be doing for 60 episodes? Travel around places that don't really exist like Oynx Island? I'm saying Negai over Whisful because 1) Cilan is kinda 5 years older, I mean Brock and Misty could have worked with 3 years but 5 is too much in my opinion. 2) I still have faith in the Rivial Destinies song. While most AdvanceShippers tend to dismiss Pearl and NegaiShipping as ships with no true hints, I believe that the times and media standards have changed, and what could have been fine in the OS or AG would be too much in DP or BW. As such, hints need to focus a bit less on the actual characters and a bit more on the hints of the creator's intent. So I'll gladly give PearlShippers High Touch as PearlShipping just as long as they give us Rival Destinies as NegaiShipping. I am kind of surprised the anime didn't take the same direction of the games and make Iris the new champion, but there are 60 episodes left, it's been made clear it will take place in Unova, who knows what the future holds.
    Ok, rant over.
    Hey everybody, it's zeldafan128!

    MultiShipper and proud.

    YouTube: zeldafan128

    Twitter: zeldafan128

    FanFiction: zeldafan128

    Minecraft: zeldafan128

  13. #4513
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Happy New Year to everyone!

    Another year has gone and another year of supporting Ash and Iris has begun. Let's start off right, with a pic from my favorite Negai artist ^^ (It's in Spanish, because that's her native language, but the translation is under the picture)

        Spoiler:- pic:


    Short and sweet, but oh so cute XD

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  14. #4514
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    126

    Default

    ha love the picture gohan

  15. #4515
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  16. #4516
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    That's a great story, thanks for sharing it with us ^^

    Speaking of New Year's stuff, not sure how many of you are up to date with recent news. For one, there is a new story arc focusing on TP and N after the league (which I have a few pics of Ash and Iris from) coming in a couple weeks to Japan audiences. And second, tonight there was a New Year's special shown in Japan and it was basically a compilation of clips from BW and earlier seasons of Pokemon. Why mention it? Well there were a couple of clips from the early episodes of BW when Ash and Iris were traveling alone, and also a little segment within the program where Ash and Iris interact without Cilan.

        Spoiler:- Clips from the New Year's Special:


        Spoiler:- Clips from Episode N:

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  17. #4517
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post


        Spoiler:- Clips from Episode N:
    Now I'm getting all excited with the N episode thing. I really like Iris' expression there. Ash and Iris can make out as a good comedy couple!XD


    I like this. Haven't seen this part ..This is so cute!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

  18. #4518
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wigan, England
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Hey, I was always more of a pearlshipper but I have been starting to really get into Ash/Iris lately. Its just starting to makes sense to me, I think its because Iris is so different than all the girls that came before her so it has taken me a while to warm up to this ship lol

    I would like to ask has there been any hints in the movies? I haven't had a chance to see any of the BW movies yet?

  19. #4519
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Well, I'm bored, and after taking a long holiday away from my story, I finally created another part for it. It continues after Ash sets out to find Deino and Pikachu.

    Chapter 9-3

    No sooner than he exited the Pokémon Center, Ash had already started his search for his partner Pokémon and the wayward Deino. With his Unfezant soaring overhead, Ash began his search on the ground. He started his search by asking the villagers about the whereabouts of Deino and Pikachu, but with each question he asked, he was constantly met with nervous reactions and general cluelessness. It troubled Ash to see that his efforts to find the two Pokémon were fruitless, with the only sigh of relief coming after the return of his Unfezant, who appeared to feel proud and useful at the moment. Ash took this as a sign of success on her part and eagerly followed the unmasked bird to the apparent location of the missing Pokémon, but all he found was disappointment when all he was led to was a tall tree inhabited by a few Pidoves.

    “…I don’t see Pikachu and Deino here at all,” Ash said to his Unfezant as she hovered near her trainer.

    “I could’ve sworn that they were here just a minute ago,” Unfezant complained with a sad expression on her gray, unmasked face as she lowered herself to the ground.

    “Don’t worry, Unfezant,” Ash said as he crouched down to comfort Unfezant. “It was your first time doing this, so don’t feel bad. We’ll find them.” Unfezant could only give a small groan before being returned to her Poké Ball in a red flash of light.

    “Well, that didn’t work as well as I thought it would,” Ash thought to himself as he sat cross-legged in the grass beside the tree. “Then again, it’s only worked on Team Rocket before. Everyone else is busy, so what do I do now?” Ash could only continue to think of a new plan as the Pidoves in the tree continued to chirp. The soft melodies they created easily matched the laid-back nature of the village, and eventually, they made Ash nod off once or twice. They gave him some peace of mind, and soon afterward, an idea.

    “That’s it!” Ash shouted as he sprung back to his feet and reached inside of his coat pocket to grab a Poké Ball. “Oshawott, come on out!” He shouted again with enthusiasm, and with a throw of the inflated sphere, a bright, white light burst forth from it to reveal the sea otter, who appeared to be stretching out as if to grab something.

    “Whoa!” Oshawott quickly shouted in surprise before losing his balance and falling head-first into the grass at Ash’s feet. As he stumbled back onto his feet, his shock quickly turned into confusion when he looked up to see Ash. “Where did Pikachu go?” he asked before Ash spoke once again.

    “Oshawott, I need your help. Both Pikachu and Deino are missing, and-“

    “And now you need my expert skills in order to find them,” Oshawott interrupted with a confident grin before walking towards the tree with his scalchop in hand. “Well, I have an idea or six about where those troublemakers ran off to, but before we start searching…”

    Ash felt a little offended by Oshawott’s sudden interruption, but he quickly forgot the display of ignorance when he noticed the small otter sketching something into the tree. For a minute, he was clueless about what Oshawott was planning, but the idea became a little bit clearer to Ash when Oshawott finished the picture and stepped away from it. The picture looked very similar to the same scalchop that was used to carve it. Even the size and curves were pretty accurate, but there was little time to marvel at the art as the creator ran off past him.

    “Come on, Ash! We have a village to search, and there are some great places that I want to check out!” Oshawott shouted in the distance to get Ash’s attention. Ash was still a bit confused about what Oshawott’s plan was, but with no other ideas left, he decided to simply trust Oshawott’s judgment and follow him to wherever he was going. They were back on the search for Pikachu and Deino.

    ~*~

    And that is it for the section. Only about 1 or 2 more parts until the chapter is finished. Ash really picked Oshawott for his tendency to wander around for vacation spots (Deino came to the Dragon Village for a reason. Why not vacation and to see the amazing sights?). Unfortunately, Oshawott misunderstands and believes he was chosen for his "awesome" hunting skills before Ash can even begin to explain. Can you blame him for being an arrogant brat, though? He kind of reminds me of Luigi from the Mario series and Mr. L from Super Paper Mario as far as flaws are concerned. (skip to the Fridge Brilliance section).[/
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  20. #4520
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, I'm bored, and after taking a long holiday away from my story, I finally created another part for it. It continues after Ash sets out to find Deino and Pikachu.

    Chapter 9-3

    No sooner than he exited the Pokémon Center, Ash had already started his search for his partner Pokémon and the wayward Deino. With his Unfezant soaring overhead, Ash began his search on the ground. He started his search by asking the villagers about the whereabouts of Deino and Pikachu, but with each question he asked, he was constantly met with nervous reactions and general cluelessness. It troubled Ash to see that his efforts to find the two Pokémon were fruitless, with the only sigh of relief coming after the return of his Unfezant, who appeared to feel proud and useful at the moment. Ash took this as a sign of success on her part and eagerly followed the unmasked bird to the apparent location of the missing Pokémon, but all he found was disappointment when all he was led to was a tall tree inhabited by a few Pidoves.

    “…I don’t see Pikachu and Deino here at all,” Ash said to his Unfezant as she hovered near her trainer.

    “I could’ve sworn that they were here just a minute ago,” Unfezant complained with a sad expression on her gray, unmasked face as she lowered herself to the ground.

    “Don’t worry, Unfezant,” Ash said as he crouched down to comfort Unfezant. “It was your first time doing this, so don’t feel bad. We’ll find them.” Unfezant could only give a small groan before being returned to her Poké Ball in a red flash of light.

    “Well, that didn’t work as well as I thought it would,” Ash thought to himself as he sat cross-legged in the grass beside the tree. “Then again, it’s only worked on Team Rocket before. Everyone else is busy, so what do I do now?” Ash could only continue to think of a new plan as the Pidoves in the tree continued to chirp. The soft melodies they created easily matched the laid-back nature of the village, and eventually, they made Ash nod off once or twice. They gave him some peace of mind, and soon afterward, an idea.

    “That’s it!” Ash shouted as he sprung back to his feet and reached inside of his coat pocket to grab a Poké Ball. “Oshawott, come on out!” He shouted again with enthusiasm, and with a throw of the inflated sphere, a bright, white light burst forth from it to reveal the sea otter, who appeared to be stretching out as if to grab something.

    “Whoa!” Oshawott quickly shouted in surprise before losing his balance and falling head-first into the grass at Ash’s feet. As he stumbled back onto his feet, his shock quickly turned into confusion when he looked up to see Ash. “Where did Pikachu go?” he asked before Ash spoke once again.

    “Oshawott, I need your help. Both Pikachu and Deino are missing, and-“

    “And now you need my expert skills in order to find them,” Oshawott interrupted with a confident grin before walking towards the tree with his scalchop in hand. “Well, I have an idea or six about where those troublemakers ran off to, but before we start searching…”

    Ash felt a little offended by Oshawott’s sudden interruption, but he quickly forgot the display of ignorance when he noticed the small otter sketching something into the tree. For a minute, he was clueless about what Oshawott was planning, but the idea became a little bit clearer to Ash when Oshawott finished the picture and stepped away from it. The picture looked very similar to the same scalchop that was used to carve it. Even the size and curves were pretty accurate, but there was little time to marvel at the art as the creator ran off past him.

    “Come on, Ash! We have a village to search, and there are some great places that I want to check out!” Oshawott shouted in the distance to get Ash’s attention. Ash was still a bit confused about what Oshawott’s plan was, but with no other ideas left, he decided to simply trust Oshawott’s judgment and follow him to wherever he was going. They were back on the search for Pikachu and Deino.

    ~*~

    And that is it for the section. Only about 1 or 2 more parts until the chapter is finished. Ash really picked Oshawott for his tendency to wander around for vacation spots (Deino came to the Dragon Village for a reason. Why not vacation and to see the amazing sights?). Unfortunately, Oshawott misunderstands and believes he was chosen for his "awesome" hunting skills before Ash can even begin to explain. Can you blame him for being an arrogant brat, though? He kind of reminds me of Luigi from the Mario series and Mr. L from Super Paper Mario as far as flaws are concerned. (skip to the Fridge Brilliance section).[/
    You know , Everytime I tried to post my idea of Negaishipping , People here gave me a clod treatment saying ''This thread isn't for Fanfiction !!!
    Am I the only one who getting the cold treatment ???
    I lost my interest from Negaishipping.
    The main reason I supported this ship because Iris had Tan Brown skin !
    I like the idea of Tan girl turn out to be the prettiest among of all girl and Ash falling for her.
    But after the way ''Best Wishs'' handled , I don't feel like supporting any ship.
    I would love One episode where Iris look prettier then all girl and all boys fawn over her beauty.
    Last edited by vodor; 11th January 2013 at 5:21 PM.

  21. #4521
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    You know , Everytime I tried to post my idea of Negaishipping , People here gave me a clod treatment saying ''This thread isn't for Fanfiction !!!
    Am I the only one who getting the cold treatment ???
    I lost my interest from Negaishipping.
    The main reason I supported this ship because Iris had Tan Brown skin !
    I like the idea of Tan girl turn out to be the prettiest among of all girl and Ash falling for her.
    But after the way ''Best Wishs'' handled , I don't feel like supporting any ship.
    I would love One episode where Iris look prettier then all girl and all boys fawn over her beauty.
    We don't blame you. The anime in general has never made a genuine effort to promote romance between main characters (or any romance in general between characters). I guess the writers just fear shipping wars, romantic plot tumors, and the idea that romance would complicate a story that they're writing to appease the child audience only. Hoenn and Sinnoh, especially Sinnoh, were the biggest efforts made to step out of the comfort zone and try to appeal to a wider audience, but with Best Wishes essentially being a throwback to the beginning and start from scratch, it makes sense that few good bones from the canon material would be thrown to the shipping fanbase. Once we get to PokeFrance, they'll probably go back to writing Ash in his more mature, yet still childish, attitude from Hoenn.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

    "It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell


    Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

  22. #4522
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    You know , Everytime I tried to post my idea of Negaishipping , People here gave me a clod treatment saying ''This thread isn't for Fanfiction !!!
    Am I the only one who getting the cold treatment ???
    I lost my interest from Negaishipping.
    The main reason I supported this ship because Iris had Tan Brown skin !
    I like the idea of Tan girl turn out to be the prettiest among of all girl and Ash falling for her.
    But after the way ''Best Wishs'' handled , I don't feel like supporting any ship.
    I would love One episode where Iris look prettier then all girl and all boys fawn over her beauty.
    We weren't giving you cold treatment for your "fanfiction", as you call it. We were just on edge with you because you kept on saying the weirdest things about how you wanted all the guys to fawn over Iris. So wait, you only liked Iris because of her skin color? O_O *Iris charges in*

    Iris: Let me at him! Let me at him!

    Ash: *holding her back with Cilan* Come on Iris, knock it off already! I'm sure he didn't mean it like that!

    Cilan: Please Iris! Calm down!

    Me: Okay, time to really respond to you vodor. This thread is for Negaishipping fanfictions, as well as anything contributive to the Negaishipping community. When you kept on replying here, you were only saying stuff about how Iris should make her hair look different so that Ash would fall for her. Face it, in the anime, there are not a lot of times Ash falls for a girl, and this is no exception. Ash isn't the one to fall for girls. The girls usually fall for him because of his brave, courageous nature.

    Anyways, I loved yesterday's episode, despite the outcome that really annoyed a lot of people. I'll admit, this was not the best league in history. Hopefully Gen 6 will bring a league that's far better than this one. The main reason I liked the episode however, was the fact that Iris felt that Ash would win, despite Cameron's newly evolved Lucario practically taking down Snivy and Pikachu in the end. She thought Ash would win, but sadly he didn't. So that wraps up the Unova League, leading us to the episode N saga. What do you guys expect out of it?

    P.S. Welcome back to the threads Vodor.

  23. #4523
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently Traveling
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    We weren't giving you cold treatment for your "fanfiction", as you call it. We were just on edge with you because you kept on saying the weirdest things about how you wanted all the guys to fawn over Iris. So wait, you only liked Iris because of her skin color? O_O *Iris charges in*

    Iris: Let me at him! Let me at him!

    Ash: *holding her back with Cilan* Come on Iris, knock it off already! I'm sure he didn't mean it like that!

    Cilan: Please Iris! Calm down!

    Me: Okay, time to really respond to you vodor. This thread is for Negaishipping fanfictions, as well as anything contributive to the Negaishipping community. When you kept on replying here, you were only saying stuff about how Iris should make her hair look different so that Ash would fall for her. Face it, in the anime, there are not a lot of times Ash falls for a girl, and this is no exception. Ash isn't the one to fall for girls. The girls usually fall for him because of his brave, courageous nature.

    Anyways, I loved yesterday's episode, despite the outcome that really annoyed a lot of people. I'll admit, this was not the best league in history. Hopefully Gen 6 will bring a league that's far better than this one. The main reason I liked the episode however, was the fact that Iris felt that Ash would win, despite Cameron's newly evolved Lucario practically taking down Snivy and Pikachu in the end. She thought Ash would win, but sadly he didn't. So that wraps up the Unova League, leading us to the episode N saga. What do you guys expect out of it?

    P.S. Welcome back to the threads Vodor.
    lol i figured he'd lose in the league, even though i rooted for him. but someday he will win something. there's just room for improvement and there's nothing wrong w/ that. also, i expect a lot of new things to happen between Ash and his friends, more so than before. especially between Ash and Iris; there's still so much for them to see and experience together. and while there haven't been any major hints lately, i believe that the previous hints were quite enough for the writers to put in the previous episodes to give people some kind of clue for a possible connection between the two characters before moving on to focus on the main story plot. i am certain that there will be more to see now as their friendship and bond has grown greatly from over the course of their adventures. it only a matter of time for them to draw even closer. while Ash is not usually the one to fall for a girl, he's still capable of such feelings. he's human after all and Iris just might be the girl to get him to feel something deep down in him. we'll just have to see.

    plus, i think Iris' complexion is just one thing that makes her so adorable. i won't lie or hold back any truth there as i believe that, imo, she's the cutest of girls to me. there's nothing wrong w/ liking a girl for the color of her skin, but using that as the only reason isn't a good one to follow Negaishipping. there's always more to a book than its cover.

  24. #4524
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Does anyone think that there could be time-skip after Ash finally win a League ?
    Then After 2 year , Ash participate in ''Pokemon World Tournament'' with Iris as a Rival.
    There could be a good romance in that.

  25. #4525
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Does anyone think that there could be time-skip after Ash finally win a League ?
    Then After 2 year , Ash participate in ''Pokemon World Tournament'' with Iris as a Rival.
    There could be a good romance in that.
    That's some good thinking, except we don't usually see too much romance in the Pokémon anime unfortunately. A time-skip would be nice though, considering that we really need one.

    If anything, after two years, I'd expect Iris to become the Unova Champion, surprising Ash about it when he finds out. But hey, we won't know until we get that far.

Page 181 of 192 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •