Page 185 of 192 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 4782

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Dunno, it's weird that Axew and Pikachu look oddly happy on the poster though while they're arguing. I'd expect them to be exaperated at least. But posters don't tell all I suppose. :P
    I noticed that too, but maybe they just fail at faces lol. Who knows? It does seem odd though :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I assume he means after Ash won his badge from her, she started immitating Elesa's battle speech mannerisms, much to a somewhat annoyed Ash while Elesa laughed in the background. I don't really consider that anything, but to each his own. :P

From what I've seen there aren't really any Negaishippers in the anime, TR could potentially be one in an upcoming episode, but again...low expectations. XP
    she did that but what i found more interesting is that both cilan and iris had similar reactions to ash winning. Both talking quite flowery. But elesa only reacted when iris was talking. and I'll need to watch he episode again but she only starts laughing when iris starts talking about her heart racing.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I noticed that too, but maybe they just fail at faces lol.
    You mean the artist or the Pokemon themselves? Because both are capable of making exasperated faces lol.

I guess it could indicate that it's a comedic episode. But I guess we'll see. It's also curious that Iris is blushing while waving goodbye on the poster (in contrast to Cilan's tear next to him). That episode is a good ways off though, so who knows what the context of that is. :P

Here is a nice picture, and another. =]

Okay, I know all the characters were holding hands, but still...

Ash and Iris 2.jpg
    Amourshipping FanFics coming soon after exams!
    FanFiction Account: EllisW

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis View Post

Ash and Iris 2.jpg
    That is very nice, they sure look like a couple to me. =D

*edit* Here is a cute picture.
    Last edited by Numb; 8th May 2013 at 2:38 AM.

Ash and Iris 2.jpg
    Cute fanarts guys. The new ending is kinda catchy in the eyes and for that little scene,, its still cute. It gave me a "aww" expression after watching it..XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post

Ash and Iris 2.jpg
    Cute fanarts guys. The new ending is kinda catchy in the eyes and for that little scene,, its still cute. It gave me a "aww" expression after watching it..XD
    i know right

Here is another. =] I'm glad there is plenty of negai art being made lately, it seemed impossible to find any there for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Here is another. =] I'm glad there is plenty of negai art being made lately, it seemed impossible to find any there for awhile.
    It's been mostly two people as of late. The one that you linked here started uploading a piece of art seemingly every day after the whole summary of "Iris and Ash break-off their friendship" came out. Knowing this series, he might be getting himself hyped for nothing. :P

You mean the artist or the Pokemon themselves? Because both are capable of making exasperated faces lol.

I guess it could indicate that it's a comedic episode. But I guess we'll see. It's also curious that Iris is blushing while waving goodbye on the poster (in contrast to Cilan's tear next to him). That episode is a good ways off though, so who knows what the context of that is. :P
    True, but I'm saying maybe in this instant they fail at faces. But it could be a comical reason, especially if the TRio is behind it.

Was she blushing? I know she seemed off put and definitely sad, but I couldn't tell much more than that on such a small picture :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Was she blushing? I know she seemed off put and definitely sad, but I couldn't tell much more than that on such a small picture :P
    Yeah, there's a HQ version of the main poster laying around somewhere in the main Da! thread. It's pretty noticable on that one, especially if you zoom. She's blushing for w/e reason, in contrast to Cilan who just appears sad (though the tear next to him might indicate him being the one to tear up). :P
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 9th May 2013 at 8:30 PM.

Yeah, there's a HQ version of the main poster laying around somewhere in the main Da! thread. It's pretty noticable on that one, especially if you zoom. She's blushing for w/e reason, in contrast to Cilan who just appears sad (though the tear next to him might indicate him being the one to tear up). :P
    Oh okay, makes me wonder about that, but we'll find out when we get there. She did seem pretty sad when Ash said he'd be heading home, but then she just decided that she would go too lol.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh okay, makes me wonder about that, but we'll find out when we get there. She did seem pretty sad when Ash said he'd be heading home, but then she just decided that she would go too lol.
    Yeah I thought that was adorable. Maybe both Iris and Hikari will be the girls who cry at the time they leave Satoshi.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Last edited by Numb; 14th May 2013 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    thanks numb but should the thread be red given it meaning in eastern culture "Red string of fate"

Hi guys.

I'm Japanese and I love negaishipping.

Very first episode of DA! gives me feeling that Iris really likes ash.
    Cause she said that she wants to go with him because she like to see KANTO's dragon type pokemon but only dragon type pokemon in KANTO are Kairyu series and she already have the one.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeden View Post
    Hi guys.

Cause she said that she wants to go with him because she like to see KANTO's dragon type pokemon but only dragon type pokemon in KANTO are Kairyu series and she already have the one.
    well kanto also has horsea which later evolves into a dragon type.But i get what you mean. very interesting.

Hi guys.

yeah that is funny but i doubt Iris knows pokemon from Kanto. she thought Charizard was a dragon.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

i don t like negaishipping i like wishfulshipping

Hi guys.

I'm Japanese and I love negaishipping

Welcome.

You would think Ash would have told her that, maybe he tried...I don't recall. But she was probably too excited to listen.

Welcome.

You would think Ash would have told her that, maybe he tried...I don't recall. But she was probably too excited to listen.
    Or Ash doesn't remember that lol.

She knew enough to know about Dragonite way before she captured one and knew it was from Kanto (BW008), but I don't know if she knew that line was one of the only, aside from Seadra into Kingdra, Dragon line in Kanto. But it really was a cute moment, she's not ready for the journey to be over yet.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hey guys! Don't want to interrupt too much, but I've noticed your ship (Negai) has a lot of votes on the Big Shipping Survey, located here. Unfortunately, many of you that voted haven't answered the questions. I'm afraid that if you don't answer at least one, I can't count your vote - this is for statistical reasons. Without your answers to those questions, the poll's outcome means very little.

So please, if you have voted, please take a minute to answer at least one of the questions. It will help us deduce what it is about Negaishipping that grants it such longevity. The poll closes in a week. Thanks!
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Hey! I'm new and I want to join you ... I love negaishipping! this is my facebook page ---> http://www.facebook.com/Negaishipping?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by IrisAsh View Post
    Hey! I'm new and I want to join you ... I love negaishipping! this is my facebook page ---> http://www.facebook.com/Negaishipping?fref=ts
    Of course you can join. Welcome, I like your page ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Page 185 of 192 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast