Page 10 of 193 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 4803

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    It's fine to add to the first post if you wish; some threads do have a "fanworks" section after all.

    Just a friendly reminder though... don't make a post purely to post a fanwork, such as art, fiction or a video. Try and keep some discussion. This goes generally in the shipping section, not just to this thread.
    Thank you, I shall remember I'll just put them in the front page from now on so others can view them. Here's a question


    How long do you think Iris and Ash will be alone together? From my understanding they'll at least have a few episodes alone since they don't normally get to the first gym till episode 3 maybe???
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    How long do you think Iris and Ash will be alone together? From my understanding they'll at least have a few episodes alone since they don't normally get to the first gym till episode 3 maybe???
    Yeah that sounds about right. I'm sure they'll have at least 4-5 episodes alone together before Dento joins the group. But then again, Ash didn't get to the Oreburgh gym till DP15, so who knows :P Hopefully no one else joins the group before Dento, the more episodes alone the better, right?
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  3. #228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Yeah that sounds about right. I'm sure they'll have at least 4-5 episodes alone together before Dento joins the group. But then again, Ash didn't get to the Oreburgh gym till DP15, so who knows :P Hopefully no one else joins the group before Dento, the more episodes alone the better, right?
    Oh man, if it was like AG and Ash and Iris had 15 episodes alone that'd be epic. How many episodes was it till Ash reached his first gym in the Kanto region? I know a few.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Oh man, if it was like AG and Ash and Iris had 15 episodes alone that'd be epic.
    15 episodes together would definitely be awesome, but it's highly unlikely. I'm sure Dento would have already joined the group by then :P

    How many episodes was it till Ash reached his first gym in the Kanto region? I know a few.
    Five episodes, so Ash and Misty didn't travel together for very long.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  5. #230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    15 episodes together would definitely be awesome, but it's highly unlikely. I'm sure Dento would have already joined the group by then :P



    Five episodes, so Ash and Misty didn't travel together for very long.
    Five episodes is still pretty good, but if Iris and Ash got had more episodes than that maybe at least 7??? That'd be fine by me ^^
    Yah, I kind of figured 15 would be a bit much, plus they'd want to develope Dento's character a bit too, but that's fine we need some one to point out how cute Ash and Iris look together. Dento could be the one to be all "You guys sure act like a married couple!" Or "Get a Room already!" LOL.

    Question: Do you think Iris dad will consider Ash her boyfriend? I have a feeling that man on the sketch will be Iris father. It'd be funny if they had a moment like "IF you hurt my daughter, I'll crush you!" LOL. What do you think?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Hello everyone..Can I join??

    I think,I kinda like this ship..for some reasons ,the idea interests me,
    and I'm excited what would..or how they interact..more in ''Best Wishes''

    I already checked out this video,It's nice..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  7. #232

    Default

    Of course you can join, I like that we keep getting new fans YAY ^^
    Welcome to the Negaishipping thread, we are just counting down to Best Wishes which should be in September right? Yes, also to keep talking while waiting I've asked a few questions, feel free to replie to them, enjoy.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Five episodes is still pretty good, but if Iris and Ash got had more episodes than that maybe at least 7??? That'd be fine by me ^^
    Actually, Ash and Misty only got 3 episodes together, not 5. They were only together for a minute in the first ep, and they started traveling together in the second, so that leaves the two viridian forest episodes and the pewter city ep.

    Do you think Iris dad will consider Ash her boyfriend? I have a feeling that man on the sketch will be Iris father. It'd be funny if they had a moment like "IF you hurt my daughter, I'll crush you!" LOL. What do you think?
    You sure have been making alot of topics, haven't you? Anyways, I never thought of that guy being Iris's dad, idk it's possible :P Lol, yeah I could see him saying something along those lines, though I'm sure he knows about Iris's personality (He is her Dad afterall :P) and would probably be worried about Iris putting other people in danger

    Hello everyone..Can I join??
    Welcome to the thread, Ashist Wilketch!
    Though BlueDragon already beat me to it, idk I just like welcoming people!

    I like that we keep getting new fans YAY ^^
    Me too Who would've thought that this ship would be so popular?
    Last edited by Victini'sMaster; 30th August 2010 at 4:24 AM.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  9. #234
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Me too Who would've thought that this ship would be so popular?
    Well I think All AshXMain Girl ships are popular in their own rights. So it was to be expected at some point. Once people get to know Iris even more we'll get even more fans.

  10. #235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Actually, Ash and Misty only got 3 episodes together, not 5. They were only together for a minute in the first ep, and they started traveling together in the second, so that leaves the two viridian forest episodes and the pewter city ep.



    You sure have been making alot of topics, haven't you? Anyways, I never thought of that guy being Iris's dad, idk it's possible :P Lol, yeah I could him saying something along those lines, though I'm sure he knows about Iris's personality (He is her Dad afterall :P) and would probably be worried about Iris putting other people in danger



    Me too Who would've thought that this ship would be so popular?
    Guess its been a while since I've watched those Kanto episodes LOL. So like I said, if Iris and Ash get five episodes alone together that'd be even better. I figure if I make a lot of topics it'd get this thread going till Best Wishes airsXD
    LOL That'd be funny if Iris kept putting people in danger, I could see Ash be all "Wait, don't do that !" And than say "Run!" LOL. I kind of thought this ship would be popular sooner or later, like said before most Ash ships get really popular ^^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    I figure if I make a lot of topics it'd get this thread going till Best Wishes airsXD
    Not a bad idea at all, BlueDragon Afterall, we need something to talk about/discuss untill 9/23, right? So yeah, I figured i'd make some topics as well.

    Okay, so my first topic is this, Do you think Ash will develop a crush on Iris?

    Alright, well basically every girl Ash has traveled with, has had a crush on him, right? (Well, I'm not so sure about May :P) Well, what if this time Ash develops a crush on Iris? Ash does look older now, and who knows, maybe he'll end up liking her personality. Ash and Iris do seem to have similar personalities

    Okay, next topic! Do you think Pikachu will have any affect on Negaishipping?

    Okay, not the best topic I know, and he'll probably end up not affecting Negai that much, but idk during the latest trailer, Iris did seem pretty fond of him. It's like she's never seen a Pikachu before, or maybe Pikachu don't live in Isshu, who knows. Either way, she seems to really be into Pikachu, and this could be a good thing for Negaishipping, right?

    LOL That'd be funny if Iris kept putting people in danger, I could see Ash be all "Wait, don't do that !" And than say "Run!" LOL.
    LOL Yeah, for some reason I can see stuff like that happening. It would be awesome though
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  12. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Not a bad idea at all, BlueDragon Afterall, we need something to talk about/discuss untill 9/23, right? So yeah, I figured i'd make some topics as well.

    Okay, so my first topic is this, Do you think Ash will develop a crush on Iris?

    Alright, well basically every girl Ash has traveled with, has had a crush on him, right? (Well, I'm not so sure about May :P) Well, what if this time Ash develops a crush on Iris? Ash does look older now, and who knows, maybe he'll end up liking her personality. Ash and Iris do seem to have similar personalities

    Okay, next topic! Do you think Pikachu will have any affect on Negaishipping?

    Okay, not the best topic I know, and he'll probably end up not affecting Negai that much, but idk during the latest trailer, Iris did seem pretty fond of him. It's like she's never seen a Pikachu before, or maybe Pikachu don't live in Isshu, who knows. Either way, she seems to really be into Pikachu, and this could be a good thing for Negaishipping, right?



    LOL Yeah, for some reason I can see stuff like that happening. It would be awesome though
    The more topics the better ^^ I'd love it if this time Ash started developing feelings for the girl, Pikachu looks like he could be a big affect on Negaishipping, I mean she might come cuz of the little thing. Or at least she might make that excuse why she'd be coming LOL. I'd love it if Pikachu was a Negaishipper, now that'd be a good thing. Hey, some of this stuff could happen never say never LOL. September is almost here, I guess we need some sort of count down clock.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Pikachu looks like he could be a big affect on Negaishipping, I mean she might come cuz of the little thing. Or at least she might make that excuse why she'd be coming LOL.
    This. As I recall, Dawn also said something along the lines of "And this way, I'll be able to spend more time with Pikachu!" or something like that. Though I can't see that being Iris's only reason :P

    some of this stuff could happen never say never
    Exactly Like I always say, anything's possible, even in the anime!

    Oh and lastly, BlueDragon, you think you could maybe add me to the Supporter's list too. Idk, just doesn't really feel like i'm part of the thread :P
    Last edited by Victini'sMaster; 30th August 2010 at 4:28 AM.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  14. #239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    This. As I recall, Dawn also said something along the lines of "And this way, I'll be able to spend more time with Pikachu!" or something like that. Though I can't see that being Iris's only reason :P



    Exactly Like I always say, anything's possible, even in the anime!

    Oh and lastly, BlueDragon, you think you could maybe add me to the Supporter's list too. Idk, just doesn't really feel like i'm part of the thread :P
    Oh crap I thought I added you to the list, I'm so sorry I'll do that now.
    I'm hopping, when Iris does this she blushes and looks at Ash, that'd be a good Negaishipping moment ^^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Oh crap I thought I added you to the list, I'm so sorry I'll do that now.
    Thanks, and lol, don't worry about it, you just forgot, right?

    I'm hopping, when Iris does this she blushes and looks at Ash, that'd be a good Negaishipping moment ^^
    I don't know, this could happen It would definitely be a great Negai moment.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  16. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    Thanks, and lol, don't worry about it, you just forgot, right?



    I don't know, this could happen It would definitely be a great Negai moment.
    I just thought I had your name on the list already again I am sorry about that. Well, can't see a blush in Pokemon? *Cries*
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Angola,NY
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Well, can't see a blush in Pokemon? *Cries*
    *sigh* hate it when girls cry Well I assume you meant to say why can't we see a blush in Pokemon, right? Well there has been plenty of blushes so far, and yeah I could see Iris blushing. It would be awesome if she did

    So yeah...just wondering, what happened to everyone here? It's just been me and BlueDragon here lately. Not that I mind or anything, it just feels kinda weird having a few people post here.
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

  18. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    *sigh* hate it when girls cry Well I assume you meant to say why can't we see a blush in Pokemon, right? Well there has been plenty of blushes so far, and yeah I could see Iris blushing. It would be awesome if she did

    So yeah...just wondering, what happened to everyone here? It's just been me and BlueDragon here lately. Not that I mind or anything, it just feels kinda weird having a few people post here.
    I noticed in the shippers section altogether, very few people have been talking in it. I think there just excited about Best Wishes and is talking about it in the spoilers section. Once it airs there will probaly be people who will talk about this ship here even more. Any who, onto blushing I can seee Iris blushing when after Ash lets her come with her maybe???
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 31st August 2010 at 5:28 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East England.
    Posts
    553

    Default

    All we can do at the moment is speculate what may occur based on the short clips we've seen of Best Wishes and other tidbits of information. Not many people are going to do that and would rather wait until the series actually starts.

    Discussion will boom when we have some actual material to work with.

  20. #245

    Default

    Its true, all we can do is speculate still its funXD Like I said I'm excited we should at least be getting some alone episodes between Iris and Ash.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Hey people!


    With Best Wishes one-hour premiere around the corner, so is negaishipping!
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)



    Let's do this!


    Image from Preview of DP 189

  22. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Hey people!


    With Best Wishes one-hour premiere around the corner, so is negaishipping!
    Its one hour really? Awesome. I don't know about you, I hope it starts off with Ash and than he meets Iris, that'd be the best way for me. Hopefully a good portion of Negaishipping ^^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Five episodes is still pretty good, but if Iris and Ash got had more episodes than that maybe at least 7??? That'd be fine by me ^^
    Yah, I kind of figured 15 would be a bit much, plus they'd want to develope Dento's character a bit too, but that's fine we need some one to point out how cute Ash and Iris look together. Dento could be the one to be all "You guys sure act like a married couple!" Or "Get a Room already!" LOL.

    Question: Do you think Iris dad will consider Ash her boyfriend? I have a feeling that man on the sketch will be Iris father. It'd be funny if they had a moment like "IF you hurt my daughter, I'll crush you!" LOL. What do you think?
    that would be funny to see^^
    looking for a female eevee
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its one hour really? Awesome. I don't know about you, I hope it starts off with Ash and than he meets Iris, that'd be the best way for me. Hopefully a good portion of Negaishipping ^^
    Yup. The third episode has been revealed to air on the 30th, just one week after Best Wishes is supposed to air. This can only mean that the first two episodes will air on the 23rd.

    Also, any translators here? Please, can you try to post the negai interactions after every episode, particularly the first two?
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)



    Let's do this!


    Image from Preview of DP 189

  25. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Yup. The third episode has been revealed to air on the 30th, just one week after Best Wishes is supposed to air. This can only mean that the first two episodes will air on the 23rd.

    Also, any translators here? Please, can you try to post the negai interactions after every episode, particularly the first two?
    Oh man I hope your right, I also hope Iris gets introduced to us in the first episode, than they can travel together for more than two. I'm sure once the episodes air the Negaishippers will come and hopefully tell us what happened. Also, we should have pictures up too..When we do, I'll be sure to try and post them here.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 10 of 193 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •