Page 100 of 192 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4799

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #2476
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Hi Fatyal if you're joining!

    And that's a great AMV Pikachuu! I like how you included their voices from the show in the AMV, I don't see that much.

    And cool calender! I can't wait to get it, and congrats to all the others who got it!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post


    Now, that is cute. The writers are trying to say something to us! XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Wow that's awesome! I like the last one! DDD

    And...

    Enjoy the AMV!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKlvH503Qi4
    Simple but yet a wonderful AMV, so beautiful although i wish the audio was in english or at least subtitles were shown. other than that i loved that AMV.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 1st December 2011 at 5:28 AM.

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

  4. #2479
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Nice pictures Pikachuuu, I'll get to the captions a little later today but I just wanted to say a couple of things I noticed this episode. It seemed to me like Iris was more worried for Ash than usual here.

        Spoiler:- pics:


    Also, see if you see any similarities here:

        Spoiler:- pics:


    Ok that's enough for now, I'll come back later with the captions. Later shippers!

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Nice pictures Pikachuuu, I'll get to the captions a little later today but I just wanted to say a couple of things I noticed this episode. It seemed to me like Iris was more worried for Ash than usual here.

        Spoiler:- pics:
    Iris looks really worried, I think I'll have the Spanish subs in a week or less so I'll traduce it! ^^

    Also, see if you see any similarities here:

        Spoiler:- pics:
    Wow they act really alike, thanks for the similarities gohan! xDDDD

    The Spanish subs of the Deino episode just airs, so if you need any translation just tell me ^^
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Seems like from the pictures, there was some love thing going on between Charles and the chick. As usual, Ash seemed to have absolutely no idea what was going on if some of Iris' reactions, plus his blank stares compared to Cilan, and Iris are any indication.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 1st December 2011 at 2:13 PM.

  7. #2482
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Yes, it's amazing! I want mine too, and... There are more pictures or just this? ^^
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Mc...-/180583492168

    They mostly have only Ash alone besides these pictures can't remember where I
    got the other link.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/takc3n.jpg[/IMG]
    Friend Code 1077 8600 5245

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Mc...-/180583492168

    They mostly have only Ash alone besides these pictures can't remember where I
    got the other link.
    That link is for the 2011 calendar though, not the 2012 one. Either way, I like the pictures that we've seen so far.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Mc...-/180583492168

    They mostly have only Ash alone besides these pictures can't remember where I
    got the other link.
    Yes, that's 2011 calendar xDDDD

    I like the pictures of this calendar thanks anyway!


    Oh, another chibi NegaiShipping fanart

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4huodd
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Nice pictures Pikachuuu, I'll get to the captions a little later today but I just wanted to say a couple of things I noticed this episode. It seemed to me like Iris was more worried for Ash than usual here.
    Now that I've seen the episode, she wasn't worried about Ash persay in the night scene. From what I could tell Cilan, Iris, and Pikachu knew that Charles was the Super Hero dude. She was trying to explain that the were in fact the same person. Ash thought they were two different people. It wasn't until toward the end of the episode that Ash put two, and two together realizing they were the same person... prompting an obligatory "Kodomo ne~" from Iris.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 1st December 2011 at 7:10 PM.

  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I would like to join this and sorry for not responding faster. still in school so I probably won't be really active till the 10th.
    Pokemon Black FC: 3911 - 7680 - 8262

    (Thank you Eeveelover824 for the lovely banner <3)

        Spoiler:- League Enchanted Garden Gym Badges:

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faytal View Post
    I would like to join this and sorry for not responding faster. still in school so I probably won't be really active till the 10th.
    Welcome to the NegaiShipping thread Faytal!!!!

    It's so nice to see new shippers here ^^
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  13. #2488
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    I liked this episode! Iris was pretty worried for Ash the whole time. I can't wait to see the captions!

    And I like the fanart. There poses made me laugh.

    And welcome to the family Faytal!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    I liked this episode! Iris was pretty worried for Ash the whole time. I can't wait to see the captions!
    I think the only time she was worried for him was when he got hit by Scald near the beginning of the episode. Other than that, she was trying to explain to him that Charles, and the Super Hero man were one in the same earlier in the episode. A fact which he didn't get until Charles girlfriend stated it out loud.

    Ash was pretty stupid in this episode, but hey that's (Best Wishes) Ash for you. XD
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 1st December 2011 at 11:57 PM.

  15. #2490
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    As the others have said, welcome to the family Faytal ^^

    Ok sorry this is a little delayed today but been a little busy. It's December now, finals coming up soon and all that but anyway the captions are done.

        Spoiler:- captions:


    Short and sweet this time, I couldn't seem to focus much this week ^^;

    Last thing, is anyone serious about doing the Secret Santa thing? If not we can just bring our own made stuff to the thread on Christmas like we did with Negai Day. Personally, I think that's easier but if we want to do the Secret Santa thing then that's fine. I'm asking because if we want to get this organized it needs to be now, a lot of work goes into something like this.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    As the others have said, welcome to the family Faytal ^^

    Ok sorry this is a little delayed today but been a little busy. It's December now, finals coming up soon and all that but anyway the captions are done.

        Spoiler:- captions:


    Short and sweet this time, I couldn't seem to focus much this week ^^;

    Last thing, is anyone serious about doing the Secret Santa thing? If not we can just bring our own made stuff to the thread on Christmas like we did with Negai Day. Personally, I think that's easier but if we want to do the Secret Santa thing then that's fine. I'm asking because if we want to get this organized it needs to be now, a lot of work goes into something like this.
    Haha funny captons as ever!

    I don't know what is Secret Santa... :S
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  17. #2492
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Haha funny captons as ever!

    I don't know what is Secret Santa... :S
    Thanks a lot, I thought I was missing something but I'm glad you liked them ^^

    Yeah sorry for not explaining about Secret Santa, I hadn't considered that some people may not be familiar with the practice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May
    What is Secret Santa?
    In case this is new to you or you have no idea what a Secret Santa is, it's basically a western tradition where people in a group are given a name of another person in the group and have to give them a gift anonymously. No gift tags or anything.
    That ws taken from Sweet May's Secret Santa thread here in the Shippers Community.

    So basically, Secret Santa is a Western tradition of giving gifts anonymously. You don't tell the person that you're giving them a gift. In our case, I'd take the members that want to participate and assign them another random member to give a gift. It can be anything, fanart, vids, fanfics, or whatever but it has to be self made and of course involve NegaiShipping.

    This was an idea someone mentioned doing earlier but I'm not sure how many of you actually want to do this. I think I can make it happen but that's why I want to know if you all want to do this, or just want to bring your Christmas Negai stuff to the thread when the time comes. Either way, I plan on doing something for all of us on the holiday I just wanted your feedback.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    That ws taken from Sweet May's Secret Santa thread here in the Shippers Community.

    So basically, Secret Santa is a Western tradition of giving gifts anonymously. You don't tell the person that you're giving them a gift. In our case, I'd take the members that want to participate and assign them another random member to give a gift. It can be anything, fanart, vids, fanfics, or whatever but it has to be self made and of course involve NegaiShipping.

    This was an idea someone mentioned doing earlier but I'm not sure how many of you actually want to do this. I think I can make it happen but that's why I want to know if you all want to do this, or just want to bring your Christmas Negai stuff to the thread when the time comes. Either way, I plan on doing something for all of us on the holiday I just wanted your feedback.
    Aaaaaaah, yes, I know, in Spains it's called "Amigo Invisible"

    So I would like to participate ^^
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  19. #2494
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Hooray for the captions! They were really funny, but the best were the one's when Cilan was obsessing over Charles' hair, and the last one about the insurance. So funny!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East England.
    Posts
    553

    Default

    I tried to watch the episode, but gave up after eight or so minutes due to Ash's stupidity. He seriously cannot be that thick. This overwhelming thickness that they like to give characters like Ash really isn't funny in the least.

    Next weeks episode treats us to some development for Cilan and his family. Hooray.

    Anyway, enough of my griping.

    This was an idea someone mentioned doing earlier but I'm not sure how many of you actually want to do this. I think I can make it happen but that's why I want to know if you all want to do this, or just want to bring your Christmas Negai stuff to the thread when the time comes. Either way, I plan on doing something for all of us on the holiday I just wanted your feedback.
    I think it'd be easier to just dump all the Christmas Negai stuff in the thread when the time comes. Secret Santa works better when the participants have different interests. Since everyone here is a supporter of NegaiShipping, any "gifts" someone might bring may as well be for everyone.

  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    I think it'd be easier to just dump all the Christmas Negai stuff in the thread when the time comes. Secret Santa works better when the participants have different interests. Since everyone here is a supporter of NegaiShipping, any "gifts" someone might bring may as well be for everyone.
    Yeah I didn't think of it like that, what you say makes a lot of sense. Ok I think I've heard enough, chances are even if we wanted to do a Secret Santa it's too late to start organizing now. So shippers bring any holiday themed work, or really just anything shippy you have, to the thread to share with the rest of us on Christmas. You know the deal, banners, artwork, vids, fanfics, whatever else you feel like sharing with the others. I'm trying to do something special for you all as well, so look forward to it. Let's make this holiday season a great one ^^

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah I didn't think of it like that, what you say makes a lot of sense. Ok I think I've heard enough, chances are even if we wanted to do a Secret Santa it's too late to start organizing now. So shippers bring any holiday themed work, or really just anything shippy you have, to the thread to share with the rest of us on Christmas. You know the deal, banners, artwork, vids, fanfics, whatever else you feel like sharing with the others. I'm trying to do something special for you all as well, so look forward to it. Let's make this holiday season a great one ^^
    Okay, so that's a really nice idea as well ^^

    Can't wait for the Kami trio special, I hope for some hint ^^
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  23. #2498
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    * tries to quietly walk in but then falls and creates a huge noise*
    Uhmm, can i join in your discussions. I seriously love negaishipping.
    Those were some funny captions gohan5

    I didn't get the chance to see the newest episode
    Is it just me or did they give ash and iris the same eye color?


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  24. #2499
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Doing Trigger Happy Some Good!
    Posts
    5

    Default

    ^Yes, yes they did. Also, anyone is welcome to join. The more supporters the better!

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    As the others have said, welcome to the family Faytal ^^

    Ok sorry this is a little delayed today but been a little busy. It's December now, finals coming up soon and all that but anyway the captions are done.

        Spoiler:- captions:


    Short and sweet this time, I couldn't seem to focus much this week ^^;

    Last thing, is anyone serious about doing the Secret Santa thing? If not we can just bring our own made stuff to the thread on Christmas like we did with Negai Day. Personally, I think that's easier but if we want to do the Secret Santa thing then that's fine. I'm asking because if we want to get this organized it needs to be now, a lot of work goes into something like this.
    xD

    My faveorite is the Car Insurance one. Those were so funny. Okay, I've stated the obvious, gohan's caption make me fall off of the bed.

    And that Secret Santa thing sound really fun. We don't do it over here so this should be exciting. Put me down!

  25. #2500
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    * tries to quietly walk in but then falls and creates a huge noise*
    Uhmm, can i join in your discussions. I seriously love negaishipping.
    Those were some funny captions gohan5

    I didn't get the chance to see the newest episode
    Is it just me or did they give ash and iris the same eye color?
    Of course you can join, we'd love to have you here. Welcome to our family ^^

    Thanks for the compliment, I try to make the captions fun for everybody.

    Nah it's not just you, Ash and Iris both have brown eyes but I think Iris's are a little bit lighter. Sometimes they're exactly the same though. I really like that we can see Ash's eye color now, and it's just so much more noticeable when he's next to Iris ^^

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

Page 100 of 192 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •