Page 101 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4803

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    * tries to quietly walk in but then falls and creates a huge noise*
    Uhmm, can i join in your discussions. I seriously love negaishipping.
    Those were some funny captions gohan5

I didn't get the chance to see the newest episode
    Is it just me or did they give ash and iris the same eye color?
    Welcome to our family watericedragon!! ^^

I hope you enjoy here!

And yes, I think they have the same eye color
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

Welcome from me as well watericedragon! I love all the new shippers we're getting! And yes, I think they do have the same eye color.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

New fanart to liven things up here ^^

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...pping#/d4hub8r

This person made like a banner of sorts.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...pping#/d4i3b6n

I really like this picture. It literally made me go "aww" and that's hard to do XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Aw look to this new awesome fanart!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4i4y06

Now is one of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post

:O

As Generator Rex would say, "Wow. That's just, wow."

Anyways the superhero episode was pretty nice with some tiny amount of hints from Iris caring for Ash.

Glad to see new members in the thread. Can't wait for your Negai support!

P.S. Who's excited for the holidays coming up?

^MEEE! I feel like singing 'The 12 days of christmas' now.

On the first day of christmas this mucky dog gave to me *points to BlizzardFlame*, the official lyrics too this song~

Found some fanart coz I'm bored.

I found this, based on episode 18, bit it has a little twist...
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Thank you to all who welcomed me *starts handing out ash and iris cookies*
    I feel welcomed already

Anyways i just finished watching the scraggy and gothita episode. I have to say that even though this wont be considered shippy that Iris sure was super worried about ash accepting the battle and somehow losing.
    Also in the episode with the female axew, i found it cute how ash and iris basically spend the entire day together and participating in events together. At first i thought ash was going to spend the day with cilan to get the stamps for a battle(since ash loves battles) but he decided to spend the day with iris. I almost giggled at the thought of ash and iris being alone in the farriswheel cart but there just had to be the confusion about the lost female kibago ><
    Did i mention...

: that's enough * uses watergun*
    Sorry! going overboard. He he!

EDIT: one more thing: those are some awesome fanarts!

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Mine too! It's drawn so well and it's such a romantic scene. Love all the fanarts we're getting!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Theres no one here. It's sorta scary. T-T
    Anyways how about a topic... uh... dont know if this was asked before but oh well:
    What makes you think that iris would be a good match for ash?
    I'll answer later
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 6th December 2011 at 3:55 AM.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

What makes you think that iris would be the perfect match for ash?

I won't use the word perfect, but rather I think Iris would be a good match for Ash because they're similar enough to get along and be good friends, which I believe to be essiential in any relationship, be it romantic or family.

A good argument every now and then is also healthy, and I believe that Ash and Iris do have enough differences to have the odd dispute here and then. Which brings me on to a nice topic I just thought up:

In a relationship, what would be the most likely things Ash and Iris would argue over?

good is a better word for it, VoltTacklingPika (may i call you VTP). I fixed it ^^
    In a relationship, what would be the most likely things Ash and Iris would argue over?
    If Ash + Iris are a couple:
    I think they would argue on where to go out to eat. Iris would probably want to go to a romantic restaurant and since Ash is such "a kid" about love, then he would probably take her to a non-romantic place.

If their just friends:
    I think they would argue about their training/battling styles. Iris would say to Ash that he's such a kid about these things (i'm starting to think that she wont call him that anymore since she is seeing him improve and show her that he does know what he is doing after each battle). Ash would then argue that he's not a kid when it comes to battling. Iris would then say something and so om and so on.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

OMG!! I Love it!
    Pokemon Black FC: 3911 - 7680 - 8262

(Thank you Eeveelover824 for the lovely banner <3)

Spoiler:- League Enchanted Garden Gym Badges:

Good question, heres a question on top of that, do you see them being a couple thats love/hate yah know {Argues over the most silly things} Or just lovey type?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Wow, been a couple of days and we got a few new topics.

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Theres no one here. It's sorta scary. T-T
    Anyways how about a topic... uh... dont know if this was asked before but oh well:
    What makes you think that iris would be a good match for ash?
    I'll answer later
    Well perfect is a strong word, but I can see them having a relationship because of how close they are and how similar they can be. They're both headstrong and childish but with good hearts and intentions. Their dreams are similar and, added with how their personalities are, they blend together quite nicely in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    Hmm I think they would probably argue over just little petty things, they don't seem to differ on a lot of big issues. They're values seem to be alike so I don't think they would have many problems in opposing opinions. The day to day stuff would be what they'd argue about but even then their arguments aren't really all that heated and blow over pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Good question, heres a question on top of that, do you see them being a couple thats love/hate yah know {Argues over the most silly things} Or just lovey type?
    I can see them being the love/hate type, Iris constantly being annoyed by the stuff Ash does but not really being annoyed with him. She seems to be one of those people that don't always say what they're feeling. I guess they could be the lovey type as well, but that seems like something that would happen after they grow up and do some maturing.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hmm I think they would probably argue over just little petty things, they don't seem to differ on a lot of big issues. They're values seem to be alike so I don't think they would have many problems in opposing opinions. The day to day stuff would be what they'd argue about but even then their arguments aren't really all that heated and blow over pretty quickly.
    Well within the show, we've yet to actually see anything they could realistically have a big disagreement about. I'm sure an episode like that will come someday (there's always one).

But hypothetically, what could you see Ash and Iris having a big disagreement over? If they were in a relationship, I'm sure they wouldn't agree about everything. Even the small, petty things.

I can see them being the love/hate type, Iris constantly being annoyed by the stuff Ash does but not really being annoyed with him. She seems to be one of those people that don't always say what they're feeling. I guess they could be the lovey type as well, but that seems like something that would happen after they grow up and do some maturing.
    I kind of disagree with you here. I think Iris is actually quite forward with her feelings. Running gag or not, the fact she displays annoyance for the antics of Ash and Cilan is evidence of this. Then there's the moment when she chewed out that trainer for not retruning for Deino sooner (even if it was the wrong person), plus that episode where she quite openly talked about love and it "making her hungry" (still don't know what that means. XD)

To relate it more to the topic of discussion; I believe that if Iris wanted to be "lovey-dovey", she'd do so. There's also the fact that her would-be significant other is Ash, and Ash is the sort of person who wouldn't catch on to someone not being honest with their own feelings. If Iris wanted to be affectionate towards Ash, she'd have to do so in an obvious way, otherwise he's not going to notice.

So I don't think their relationship would fall under "love/hate" or "lovey/dovey". It'd just be a relationship with two honest individuals and all that would entail.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    Well within the show, we've yet to actually see anything they could realistically have a big disagreement about. I'm sure an episode like that will come someday (there's always one).

But hypothetically, what could you see Ash and Iris having a big disagreement over? If they were in a relationship, I'm sure they wouldn't agree about everything. Even the small, petty things.
    Yeah you could be right about there being an episode one day that has Ash and Iris have a big fight but I have no idea about what. I really think it'll be something small that boils over into a big thing and gets resolved at the end.

If they were in a relationship of course they wouldn't agree on everything, but I think they'd have more small, petty arguments. The big arguments that normal couples fight over aren't exactly uh shown in the Pokemon world, not that it doesn't exist. If I'm being hypothetical, maybe Ash and Iris fight over who's the breadwinner or about settling down. I can see Ash being a little more reluctant than Iris to stay in one city and settle down. Or piggybacking off what you said in your next quote about honesty, them both being honest people could cause some arguments. Just as a lack of honesty is bad, often times too much honesty is a bad thing as well.

I kind of disagree with you here. I think Iris is actually quite forward with her feelings. Running gag or not, the fact she displays annoyance for the antics of Ash and Cilan is evidence of this. Then there's the moment when she chewed out that trainer for not retruning for Deino sooner (even if it was the wrong person), plus that episode where she quite openly talked about love and it "making her hungry" (still don't know what that means. XD)

To relate it more to the topic of discussion; I believe that if Iris wanted to be "lovey-dovey", she'd do so. There's also the fact that her would-be significant other is Ash, and Ash is the sort of person who wouldn't catch on to someone not being honest with their own feelings. If Iris wanted to be affectionate towards Ash, she'd have to do so in an obvious way, otherwise he's not going to notice.

So I don't think their relationship would fall under "love/hate" or "lovey/dovey". It'd just be a relationship with two honest individuals and all that would entail.
    You make a good point about Iris being very up front with what she likes and doesn't like. Plus we saw in the Cottonee episode how passionate she feels about love, with Cilan saying her brash tactics seem more battle-oriented. I'd personally love to see her put these tactics to good use on Ash but that's a topic for a fanficion.

Anyway you've swayed my opinion now, I agree Iris would probably be lovey dovey with Ash if that's what she wants. I've always thought of Iris as that type of person, you know the person that always glomps you when you least expect it. I think the love/hate relationships are more when the girl is a Type A tsundere, and Iris doesn't fit that, so her and Ash's relationship wouldn't be like that either. It'd be what they make of it, if they wanna be all lovey dovey then they will be.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWxm-Biq9tg&feature=g-u

A small sneak preview for the 15th Pokemon Movie featuring Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, & Virizion.

I'm hoping this movie will give more effort to showing more Negai hints. Of course the 14th movies did have some few moments with Ash and Iris, but maybe this movie will bring something a little better for this shipping.

Sorry I've been lazy lately you guys, I get caught up with school and other things most of the time and it just distracts me from this thread. Don't worry, I'll try to post more frequently from now on.

Anyways, I'll let you discuss the possibilities for this movie. Enjoy the small preview!

Yippee! The next movie is coming! I'm so excited!

I'm hoping that this one will have more hints than the last one. Nothing really happened between them, but it was still a good movie. I can't really think of anything shippy that could possibly happen, but perhaps when more previews come, we'll get some idea's.

Lol, I'm not sure what Ash was trying to do here..but clearly he was doing a terrible job at it.

From the looks of the pictures, they were rooting for Pod and Pansear..as they were the underdogs against Ash. I didn't get up early enough to see the episode myself.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 8th December 2011 at 2:00 PM.

Yo shippers, how ya doing? It's Thursday again and that means time for new captions. I'm pretty satisfied with myself this week and hope you all like the captions, it was pretty fun doing this episode. Not really shippy for Ash and Iris this week, but they had some cute moments. Ok let's just jump in shall we?

Spoiler:- captions:

Hahaha I've really amused myself this week with these, and that was only like the first five minutes of the episode! Anyway, review and tell me what you guys think. See ya shippers!

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I really love that captions, so funny the Iris screentime and that Flint look xDDDDDDDDD
    I can't wait to watch the kami special and I hope hints there

Oh, and I'm making another AMV, this weekend will be done xDDD

Hi, may I join this discussion? I like this pairing loads.

BTW, too make a jazzy nice intro, I bring you art (a rather cool one as well);

Ash and Iris dressed as Mew and Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yo shippers, how ya doing? It's Thursday again and that means time for new captions. I'm pretty satisfied with myself this week and hope you all like the captions, it was pretty fun doing this episode. Not really shippy for Ash and Iris this week, but they had some cute moments. Ok let's just jump in shall we?

Spoiler:- captions:

Hahaha I've really amused myself this week with these, and that was only like the first five minutes of the episode! Anyway, review and tell me what you guys think. See ya shippers!
    Yey, Chili! <3

Oh the captions were nice too.

...I forgot about a new episode today...

Quote Originally Posted by {~Digger~} View Post

Of course you can join, welcome to our family!

That picture is cute, I like seeing Ash and Iris dressed up as Pokemon.

Yey, Chili! <3

Lot of people loving Chili today ^^

Thanks, it's always good to hear somebody likes my captions :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by {~Digger~} View Post

Yey, Chili! <3

So welcome to the thread Digger! I hope you enjoy here!

Such a cute fanart :3

Page 101 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast