Page 102 of 193 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #2526
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Yay! Captions! I led the ones when Ash referree'd (is that the word?). God, Ash would be terrible at that! I liked the one when he said Pansear has the swirly eyes, so he's knocked out. I wonder why trainers never mention the fact that their Pokemon's eye's were replaced by swirls. It's never been acknowledged! Oh geez, I'm ranting now, anyway, good job on the captions, they were real funny!

    Oh, and welcome to the club Digger! We love new shippers, don't we?
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  2. #2527
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    WOW! I missed a lot.
    gohan5 another great job at making captions. I was rofl the whole time
    Keep up the good work.

    Another negaishipper. Yes!!! Welcome to the negaishippers lair Digger you're going to love it here.*gives Digger some welcome cookies* by the way, i love the fanart.

    Anyways, it seems the new episode wasnt so shippy, but could there have been a way to include some shippiness? Since the epi was mostly based for cilan, there couldnt have been much of ash×iris moments so the answer to this is probaby no,imo. What do you guys think? Could there have been a way to include some shipiness in this episode?


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  3. #2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East England.
    Posts
    553

    Default

    I wonder why trainers never mention the fact that their Pokemon's eye's were replaced by swirls. It's never been acknowledged!
    For the same reason they don't pick up sweat drops, tick marks, enlarged heads, etc. It's just an animation thing and not a law within Pokemon's universe or anything like that. You may have noticed every now and then then in the real serious battles, the swirly eyes aren't usually there.

    Could there have been a way to include some shipiness in this episode?
    There're ways to make every episode shippy to some degree, though how forced it might come off is another issue.

    Chili was there when Iris said "We're not travelling together!" way back, right? Perhaps he could've have mentioned that. Something like:

    After he finished greeting his eccentric brother, Chili eyed the two younger members of the part curiously. "Hey, I thought you two weren't travelling together. What happened?"

    "Well, I thought Ash could use some help getting around the region," Iris answered. A sly look came over her face. "He's such a kid, he'll get lost all by himself."

    "I can take care of myself," Ash grumbled, folding his arms and pouting.

    Chili raised his eyebrow curiously. "Is that so? You sure it wasn't for another reason?"

    "Another reason? Like what?" Iris asked.

    "I don't know." Chili shrugged. "I mean, to help someone out like that... it's a really nice thing to do, you know?"

    Iris looked proud of herself. "Isn't it just?"

    "Yeah, it is." A cheeky grin broke out on the waiter's face. "I was just thinking, though: to travel around with someone like that must mean you really like them, right?"

    "I guess I do like Ash," Iris said, but quickly realised the impliaction of what she said. "But only as a friend. I could never like like a kid like him."

    Chili looked at Ash, who's blank expression suggested he didn't know what was going on, and then back to Iris, who was nervously glancing at the boy.

    "Uh huh, sure..."

    ...and I better stop there before this impromptu drabble goes way out of hand, and way out of character.

    As far as an episode goes, you'd never, ever get extended dialogue like that between two characters who have never talked face-to-face before. But even a simple question, an implication towards Iris' intentions and some humerous reactions and facial expressions would make for a decent shippy moment.

  4. #2529
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    @Pikachuuu: I look forward to your AMV, you always do great work ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    WOW! I missed a lot.
    gohan5 another great job at making captions. I was rofl the whole time
    Keep up the good work.

    Another negaishipper. Yes!!! Welcome to the negaishippers lair Digger you're going to love it here.*gives Digger some welcome cookies* by the way, i love the fanart.

    Anyways, it seems the new episode wasnt so shippy, but could there have been a way to include some shippiness? Since the epi was mostly based for cilan, there couldnt have been much of ash×iris moments so the answer to this is probaby no,imo. What do you guys think? Could there have been a way to include some shipiness in this episode?
    Thanks to you and everyone else that liked the captions, it makes me feel good to know you all like them ^^

    Hmm I guess there really wasn't much they could have added to this episode to make it shippy. I guess Chili could have said something about Ash and Iris being closer than when they first showed up at the gym or something. Maybe Cilan adds something about the flavor of Ash and Iris having blended well over their journey so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    I really liked that scenario VTP, now if only something like that could happen in the anime. We still have fanfics though. Speaking of that, is anybody gonna do any holiday type stuff to share? Since there's no Secret Santa that just bringing your own made stuff for everyone to see sounds easier. I can't wait to show you the stuff I've been working on. I love the holiday season ^^

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  5. #2530
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    After he finished greeting his eccentric brother, Chili eyed the two younger members of the part curiously. "Hey, I thought you two weren't travelling together. What happened?"

    "Well, I thought Ash could use some help getting around the region," Iris answered. A sly look came over her face. "He's such a kid, he'll get lost all by himself."

    "I can take care of myself," Ash grumbled, folding his arms and pouting.

    Chili raised his eyebrow curiously. "Is that so? You sure it wasn't for another reason?"

    "Another reason? Like what?" Iris asked.

    "I don't know." Chili shrugged. "I mean, to help someone out like that... it's a really nice thing to do, you know?"

    Iris looked proud of herself. "Isn't it just?"

    "Yeah, it is." A cheeky grin broke out on the waiter's face. "I was just thinking, though: to travel around with someone like that must mean you really like them, right?"

    "I guess I do like Ash," Iris said, but quickly realised the impliaction of what she said. "But only as a friend. I could never like like a kid like him."

    Chili looked at Ash, who's blank expression suggested he didn't know what was going on, and then back to Iris, who was nervously glancing at the boy.

    "Uh huh, sure..."

    ...and I better stop there before this impromptu drabble goes way out of hand, and way out of character.

    As far as an episode goes, you'd never, ever get extended dialogue like that between two characters who have never talked face-to-face before. But even a simple question, an implication towards Iris' intentions and some humerous reactions and facial expressions would make for a decent shippy moment.
    That's AWESOME and will be more awesome if this really happen xDDDDD

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Speaking of that, is anybody gonna do any holiday type stuff to share? Since there's no Secret Santa that just bringing your own made stuff for everyone to see sounds easier. I can't wait to show you the stuff I've been working on. I love the holiday season ^^
    Yes! ^^ I'll do icons/banners or an AMV dedicated to all the thread! ^^
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  6. #2531
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Awesome scenario VTP! And it's about my favorite hint in history too. It would be so awesome if that happened!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  7. #2532
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Anyway I hope the scenario will happen in another episode xDDDD

    Just finished this new AMV ^^

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mR6jQv1WPA

    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Pikachuuu; 9th December 2011 at 9:30 PM.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  8. #2533
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East England.
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Thanks for the compliments, guys. I have considered actually writting a NegaiShipping fic, though having never touched the romance genre in fiction, I'm a little uncertain about how good it would turn out. Maybe it's something I'll do in the near future. This ship could do with some fanfiction.

  9. #2534
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Anyway I hope the scenario will happen in another episode xDDDD

    Just finished this new AMV ^^

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mR6jQv1WPA

    Enjoy!
    Oh excellent work as always Pikachuuu. I really love the AMV and the new style is really nice ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    Thanks for the compliments, guys. I have considered actually writting a NegaiShipping fic, though having never touched the romance genre in fiction, I'm a little uncertain about how good it would turn out. Maybe it's something I'll do in the near future. This ship could do with some fanfiction.
    No problem, I think you would make a great fanfiction if you ever decide to do one. Ugh I know what you mean about NegaiShipping needing more fanfiction, there's not as much as I'd expect by now. I might write something myself if I get some time and inspiration.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  10. #2535
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yo shippers, how ya doing? It's Thursday again and that means time for new captions. I'm pretty satisfied with myself this week and hope you all like the captions, it was pretty fun doing this episode. Not really shippy for Ash and Iris this week, but they had some cute moments. Ok let's just jump in shall we?

        Spoiler:- captions:


    Hahaha I've really amused myself this week with these, and that was only like the first five minutes of the episode! Anyway, review and tell me what you guys think. See ya shippers!
    Lol, those captions made my day. Haha, love the bit where Iris looks like she wants more screentime. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    Thanks for the compliments, guys. I have considered actually writting a NegaiShipping fic, though having never touched the romance genre in fiction, I'm a little uncertain about how good it would turn out. Maybe it's something I'll do in the near future. This ship could do with some fanfiction.
    Yes, its as empty as the Pearlshipping fics. It's like they don't exist. I tried to write some Negia once but the story was half advanceshipping and i didn't have enough time to put more Negia sadly. =(
    Last edited by Midnightmoon6o2; 10th December 2011 at 9:43 AM.

  11. #2536
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Pretty good AMV! I like the song, it's really catchy!

    And VTP, go for it, I'm sure you'd write a great fanfic!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  12. #2537
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Today new fanarts!

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4ip7op

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4iponv

    And thank you so much for the compliments about the vid
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  13. #2538
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Today new fanarts!

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4ip7op

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4iponv

    And thank you so much for the compliments about the vid
    Nice fanart Pikachuuu, I really like the first one ^^

    Ok so both movies have aired now in the dub, Pokemon the Movie White: Victini and Zekrom aired in select theaters last weekend and Pokemon the Movie Black: Victini and Reshiram aired on CN last night with a rerun today. This may be a predictable topic but it's still discussion worthy.

    Were there any Ash/Iris moments in the movie?

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  14. #2539
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    virtual world
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Today new fanarts!

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4ip7op

    http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4iponv

    And thank you so much for the compliments about the vid
    Aw, nice fanarts. Iris looks nice with Ash's hat. Oh and awesome vid Pikachuu! Nice efffects and the song fits for the scenes as well.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

    || Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

  15. #2540
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post

    Were there any Ash/Iris moments in the movie?
    Well, I can't watch the movie 'cuse I'm from Spain

    And this is the best scene for me and the music wich is played in this moment is... <3

    http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2060/92016054.png

    http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2985/39493755.png
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  16. #2541
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Well, I can't watch the movie 'cuse I'm from Spain

    And this is the best scene for me and the music wich is played in this moment is... <3

    http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2060/92016054.png

    http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/2985/39493755.png
    Aw, the second screenshot is really cute! Makes me want to watch the movie now. ahaha.

  17. #2542
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    I really like the second screenshot as well. But, other than that cute little moment, were there any real hints? I don't think so, though it's been a while since I watched the movie.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

  18. #2543
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Well yeah there were a few nice moments that were in the movie for Ash and Iris if you payed attention, despite what other people keep going on about.

    -Iris tries to save Ash from falling off the cliff with the Deerling, instantly putting her own danger aside for Ash. She was stopped by Cilan though.
    -The macarons and Iris talking about Ash's hunger * (Not really a hint, but their interactions were hilarious XD)
    -Ash and Iris looking over the land near the end (and of course that second screencap).

    I feel like there was something else I forgot, but oh well that's all I can think of right now.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  19. #2544
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    How i long to see the movie now *sigh* but i never have time.
    The second screenshot is really cute. I like how they're looking at each other with eyes full of feelings
    -_-; i'm probably making no sense right now. The hints gohan5 gave mostly show how much ash and iris friendship is developing, which is a good thing.
    Me: we need a new topic. Uhmm....
    *Cilan comes out of no where*
    Cilan: it just so happens i'm a topic sommelier. It seems that IT'S TOPIC TIME. *background gets all colorful and glittery*
    Me: What the... -_-;
    Cilan: How do you think ash and iris will confess their feelings?
    Me: i will get back to you on that. How we wish that would happen.


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  20. #2545
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Doing Trigger Happy Some Good!
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Long time no post!

    Oh I've seen the movie, 'i dont leik it'. Well I did, I was just bored coz I couldn't undrstand any of it. >.>

    Oh well, I thought that second screenshot was cute. I can't remember that part but i think the last time I saw it was in August.

    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Me: we need a new topic. Uhmm....
    *Cilan comes out of no where*
    Cilan: it just so happens i'm a topic sommelier. It seems that IT'S TOPIC TIME. *background gets all colorful and glittery*
    Me: What the... -_-;
    Cilan: How do you think ash and iris will confess their feelings?
    Me: i will get back to you on that. How we wish that would happen.
    LMAO.

    Okay, I think... ummmm... maybe when they gain a really strong friendship and they say it slowly in a quiet place. [s]But if there's something going on with 2 companions that will be a problem for Cilan xD[/URL]

    Yea, I'm going with that.

  21. #2546

    Default

    My favorite moment in the film was, when she teased Ash about him always being hungry, it was so cute.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 14th December 2011 at 6:06 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  22. #2547
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    underwater
    Posts
    168

    Default

    A while ago, someone said they wondered if there would be Negaishipping moments in the new Kyurem movie.
    Well, Iris is afraid of ice types, and the trailer had a whole lot of ice...
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/zyd79d.jpg[/IMG]

  23. #2548
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekromedia View Post
    A while ago, someone said they wondered if there would be Negaishipping moments in the new Kyurem movie.
    Well, Iris is afraid of ice types, and the trailer had a whole lot of ice...
    Well considering that Ash is usually off to himself saving the world in these movies her fear of Ice types will played up probably with Cilan, and whoever else is around. After all in the three episodes where she hid in fear was behind a log while Ash/Trip where battling, behind Cilan in the Beartic episode, and twice again behind Cilan in the Accelgor AGlider man episode.

  24. #2549
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Cilan: How do you think ash and iris will confess their feelings?
    Me: i will get back to you on that. How we wish that would happen.
    Mmm... I think...

    In a movie, in a scene (Ash and Iris alone) Ash is about to die, suddenly she confess her feelings to Ash, then he "dies". Later when Ash finally "wakes" he has forgotten everything Iris confess

    xD
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

  25. #2550
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    It's not on the moon.
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Hmm. The question is how will Ash and Iris confess their feelings? Well, I imagine Iris would tell Ash at the end of BW, when he's about to leave. But, that's just my opinion on thing, Iris probably wouldn't until the very end to tell someone she liked them.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

    "To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Page 102 of 193 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •