Page 111 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

omg, ash and iris for ever

when she says what a kid ash she really means, i want you ash <3
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Sort of awkward fanart, in my opinion. Sorry, but that's my opinion. I need to find some fanart for myself...and fanfictions to!

STILL no one has posted on my redo and old fanfictions. Why is that? Do I need to put the link on my sig?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Kyaa new Negai vid and it's cute!~ X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kK9Z...c4FUAAAAPAAHAA

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    New fanart of today!!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4o83fh

I really like it a lot ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811 View Post

That is a cute fanart you got there, Pikachuuu ^U^
    I really like that vid, Piplup740811! It's nice to see the interactions Ash and Iris had in a short amount of time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    STILL no one has posted on my redo and old fanfictions. Why is that? Do I need to put the link on my sig?
    You don't have to put the link on your sig if you don't want to. Anyhow, your story is really good and I posted already too

Yay rank up!!!

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Really enjoyed that ^.^
    Did you make it?
        Spoiler:- random peaks:
    User Extroph Made The Sexy Banner :3

Haha I made that AMV, thank you so much for your nice comments! ^^

And you were really fast to posted it here xddddd
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

Lol I wish I could have video making skills like that nopes I didn't XDDD

I had just seen it in my subscriptions and I had to upload it lol great video Pikachuuu ^_^

amazing vid <3
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Sort of awkward fanart, in my opinion. Sorry, but that's my opinion. I need to find some fanart for myself...and fanfictions to!

Sorry I haven't posted anything, it's not you, I just have stuff on my plate on the moment so I haven't really read the new one yet. But from what I hear watericedragon likes it so that's a good sign ^^

That was another great video. It's nice to have someone talented like Pikachuuu to make those for us ^^

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    amazing vid <3
    I forgot to ask this before but are you joining the discussion? You're welcome to do so, it's just if you are I want to add you to the list. Oh and try to limit the one-liners, the mods don't appreciate it and it just makes things easier. Again, you're welcome to join us ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Welcome (P.O.K.E.M.O.N) if you're joining! So many new shippers...

The fanart was nice, but it's been done before. Not that it wasn't good. Oh no, it was drawn pretty well and I love it when Ash and Iris kiss. But I just want to see something new, ya know?

And great AMV Pikachuu! The song was real good, and it fit the awesome pictures you chose.

And did you start your story already Moonlight Absol? I didn't know that! Can I get the link?
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Welcome (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)!!!!!!! If you are joining of course. If you're not, still WELCOME!!!
    I didn't know you made that vid Pikachuuu. You are really good at making vids, especially negai ones
    Hopefully the upcoming episodes will have some great hints that could be used to make more great vids ^^

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Sorry I haven't posted anything, it's not you, I just have stuff on my plate on the moment so I haven't really read the new one yet. But from what I hear watericedragon likes it so that's a good sign ^^
    I understand. I've only posted up to Chapter One right now, and I've been finding it hard to get on the computer lately. Homework and stuff. Just if you can, be sure to see the redo, because the first version was REALLY bad. '-_-

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    You don't have to put the link on your sig if you don't want to. Anyhow, your story is really good and I posted already too

Yay rank up!!!
    Wonderful~ Chappy One is up now, so check it out if you want. I would like to put the link on, but after the story gets rolling. Nad congratulations on your rank up! XD

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    The fanart was nice, but it's been done before. Not that it wasn't good. Oh no, it was drawn pretty well and I love it when Ash and Iris kiss. But I just want to see something new, ya know?

And did you start your story already Moonlight Absol? I didn't know that! Can I get the link?
    Yeah. Some people go over the top with NegaiShipping, kissing and weddings...something a bit less aldulty and more teenage wise would please me.

Yes, my fanfiction has started. The first version was bad so try to not read it! I'm only keeping it for people who read the old version so they can get the picture and move to the new one. The link? Err...I'll try, but not right now...my mom's giving me the evil eye and wants me to get off right now...I'll post it as soon as I can!!!

Nothing NegaiShippy this past episode. But Ash gets the shades-wearing Krokorok, so that's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauran View Post
    Nothing NegaiShippy this past episode. But Ash gets the shades-wearing Krokorok, so that's pretty cool.
    Yes unfortunately nothing really overtly shippy, but I liked that both Ash and Iris were kind of helping to coach the young boy (Nick) in battling. Oh yes and Ash finally catches the Sunglasses Krokorok that has been following Ash and Iris the group for a long time now. He was there for Ash and Iris's battle in the Finals of the Club Battle, during Ash and Iris's day in Nimbasa City, in Driftveil City for Ash's gym match, and in the Chargestone Cave. A Negai supporter perhaps? You decide :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yes unfortunately nothing really overtly shippy, but I liked that both Ash and Iris were kind of helping to coach the young boy (Nick) in battling. Oh yes and Ash finally catches the Sunglasses Krokorok that has been following Ash and Iris the group for a long time now. He was there for Ash and Iris's battle in the Finals of the Club Battle, during Ash and Iris's day in Nimbasa City, in Driftveil City for Ash's gym match, and in the Chargestone Cave. A Negai supporter perhaps? You decide :P
    Wow! That Krokorok has been on all those episodes it sounds like a stalker to me xD I'm glad that Ash finally caught it, by I sort of saw that coming.
    Aww, cute! Ash and Iris coach the young boy in battling ^^ It reminds me how a parent teaches their kid to do something.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Wow! That Krokorok has been on all those episodes it sounds like a stalker to me xD I'm glad that Ash finally caught it, by I sort of saw that coming.
    Aww, cute! Ash and Iris coach the young boy in battling ^^ It reminds me how a parent teaches their kid to do something.
    Yeah it was maybe a little stalkerish, but I was pleasantly surprised to see those flashbacks with Ash and Iris.

Spoiler:- Stalker SG Krok:

Yeah I got that parent vibe too, it also reminded me of when Ash and Iris both tried to help teach that Archen to fly.

Spoiler:- Teaching:

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yay for Sunglasses Krokorok! I like him better as a Sandile though. I checked Bulbapedia- no new hints. Bah! This stinks!!!

Oh yeah, there's this episode called Afro GO! Boufalant NO! and I think it'll fail.

Funny captions! I agree, Krokorok was kinda being a stalker. Not the first stalker Ash has gotten either. Remember Aipom?

My favorite caption was when Ash stole Iris' line. It would be so funny if he ever called her a kid! Has he ever done that?
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Funny captions! I agree, Krokorok was kinda being a stalker. Not the first stalker Ash has gotten either. Remember Aipom?

My favorite caption was when Ash stole Iris' line. It would be so funny if he ever called her a kid! Has he ever done that?
    True, I really liked Aipom (Why Ash no keep her? T.T)

To my knowledge, Ash has yet to call Iris a kid but I also think it would be pretty funny. Especially if she gets all flustered when he does that. I think it's hilarious though the way she does it now because she's not even trying, she just says it to tease him XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh how I've missed this thread. And everyone else in it, (I Love you all so much!!!!).

It's just wonderful to be back! *starts crying*

The next couple of episodes are pretty interesting, Afro episode with a possible Tepig evolution, Skyla episodes where Ash and Cilan begin epic battles (Thank god Tranquill is being used, I seriously thought she died or something), and the gang will meet up with Stephan again.

Hoping Ash is really worried about Iris as they are seperated by the Bouffalant in this new episode, seeing as there wasn't much of Ash shown in the preview.

Well, welcome to the new members and we hope you contribute as much as you can.

Sorry I've been gone so long, I wish I would post more frequently, but anyways, nice captions once again gohan and I really am truly sorry for missing out on a lot of things. Here's hoping for more Negaishipping in the future.

P.S. New Question brought up from Cilan, since the series seems to be progressing faster than usual, What do you expect to come up in the future as the gang progresses past the newly revealed episodes? (Try not to be too imaginative!)

Episode breaks suck.

I've not been keeping up with the news about future episodes, but it does seem like Ash and Iris are going to be seperated in two of them, and gym battles are pretty standard fare as far as shippy stuff goes.

This saga really has flown by though, hasn't it? Seventy episodes gone and already Ash has six badges.

To my knowledge, Ash has yet to call Iris a kid but I also think it would be pretty funny. Especially if she gets all flustered when he does that. I think it's hilarious though the way she does it now because she's not even trying, she just says it to tease him XD
    Dude, Ash called Iris a kid in episode three! (Right? Wasn't it three?) because he caught Oshawott/Mijumaru because that creepy Water Type popped up while Iris was getting all riled up over it. Right?

Dude, Ash called Iris a kid in episode three! (Right? Wasn't it three?) because he caught Oshawott/Mijumaru because that creepy Water Type popped up while Iris was getting all riled up over it. Right?
    *watches BW003 again*

Oh? You're right! I completely forgot about that, Ash did call her a kid. That was when they were arguing about who was following who XD Man that was funny, I can't believe I missed that. Maybe I should rewatch some more of the earlier episodes because apparently I'm forgetting stuff now :P I think that was the only time he's called her a kid, but there could be another time I can't remember :P She reacted the way I thought she would though.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

And just like that, no one cares that I've returned. *sighs*

Whatever, I'll just hope for more hints in the next episode.

I care that your back NegaiFreak! I'm glad to see ya again! You're right, the next couple of episodes look pretty good. Especially that Bouffalant episode. I hope Tepig evolves... it's about time!

And did he really call her a kid that episode? Wow, I don't remember. I think I need to watch it again.

Page 111 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast