Page 113 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 4799

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Uh, poll? *Checks back a few pages* Nope, don't see it. *totally confused*

Anyways, the episode was actually really good considering the ups and downs Ash & Co. ran into. My favorite scene of this episode was when Ash noticed Iris' poofy hair and she got all embarassed trying to fix it up.

Well, I also saw the first episode of the brand new season of Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies. (If possible, can someone give a link to the title sequence?)
    Bianca lost to Elesa, Ash lost to Bianca's father (Dubbers made a huge fail when Ash told Oshawott to use Shell Blade instead of Razor Shell.), yet the episode ended happily. I like what the dubbers do to make these episodes seem more unique in music and action. Plus the dialouge seems top-notch and the characters are seen with many personalities.

Anyways, hints stay the same as usual, with Iris convincing Ash to help Bianca stay on her journey. So, it's all good there.

Well, we'll see more of this brand new season next week as Ash makes many epic fails against Elesa.

And, as always, more new Japanese episodes with Skyla and Cilan battling it out as Ash waits on the sidelines to have his gym battle. (Iwane will be animating that episode, YES!!!!!!)

Oh, and BTW VTP and gohan, yes I really do have a huge crush on Skyla, but I hate that they make her seem like she's a lazy battler. I do hope Ash knocks some sense into her, if Cilan can't. And I do mostly hope that Iris will be cheering for Ash all the way.
    It's good that people have found the thread with the poll I was talking about. Sorry if I confused you lol.

Yeah that was funny when Ash noticed her hair was messed up, though I can't help thinking that Ash thought Iris was wearing a wig XD Did anyone else think Iris would catch that Bouffalant?

Oh yes I saw the opening for the new Pokemon dub season and surprisingly it had a couple scenes that haven't even been shown to the Japanese audiences yet. I think the dubbers did that Shell Blade/Razor Shell thing before too, so I'm not sure what's up with that. I always thought it was stupid they changed the name.

Yeah I saw the hint with Iris wanting Ash to convince Bianca's dad, I thought that was kinda interesting. Iris usually is the one to speak up about things like that so it's interesting to see her try to get Ash to speak for her.

No I understand, a lot of people have a crush on Skyla ^^ Iris will cheer him on like she usually does, it was cute seeing her do that little twirl during his battle with Elesa.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    I watched the new intro. I don't get it, and know hints or anything. Crap. Just a bunch if ImaginationShipping hints in this episode. Darn!!!!

The way she handles her Gym? Can I get some details on that?
    Yeah I was kinda hoping they'd show something from the episode where Ash and Iris go look around Nimbasa City, but oh well. That episode is coming up soon anyway. Actually there was a hint in this episode if you caught it :P

Well apparently Skyla doesn't battle her challengers, but instead judges for herself how strong someone is based on their Pokemon and gives out badges accordingly.
    Last edited by gohan5; 18th February 2012 at 7:54 PM.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well apparently Skyla doesn't battle her challengers, but instead judges for herself how strong someone is based on their Pokemon and gives out badges accordingly.
    That's so stupid!!! I mean, if they have a Mienfoo and because she had Swanna she thinks she'll win but Mienfoo is super fast and knows Stone Edge won't that make her lose? WTF?! I hope Cilan kicks her butt, she probably hasn't battled in years...how the hell did she become a stinkin' Gym Leader anyways? PLEASE CILAN KICK BUTT!!!!

EDIT: Rank up, yeah!

Spoiler:- Some Things:

That's so stupid!!! I mean, if they have a Mienfoo and because she had Swanna she thinks she'll win but Mienfoo is super fast and knows Stone Edge won't that make her lose? WTF?! I hope Cilan kicks her butt, she probably hasn't battled in years...how the hell did she become a stinkin' Gym Leader anyways? PLEASE CILAN KICK BUTT!!!!

Well to be fair, we haven't seen the episode so I may be simplifying her methods too much or she has a reason for her actions. I'm sure she takes attacks into consideration. Oh and don't underestimate her, she's giving Cilan a run for his money.

Not expecting nothing really shippy from these next few episodes, but hey something unexpected could always show up.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Okay there's no need to get angry. I would think Skyla does this because she doesn't really want to battle challengers and rather spend time in the sky. At least that's how I see it. Don't hate me for this, but I still love Skyla very, very much.

Anyways, yeah the title sequence seemed pretty cool with the new theme music. Remember when the dubbers replaced the first Galactic Battles title sequence with a new one? That title sequence was so horrible. This one makes all the others look bad.

So, Pokemon Smash will be on tonight, hoping for more Negaishipping and Skyla.

Also, that dub mistake was made once before in BW031 when Oshawott lost his scalchop.

So with that, I bid you farewell as I go to see the Phantom Menace, IN 3D!!!!!!!!

P.S. I voted in the poll, so no worries!

...what poll?

Okay there's no need to get angry. I would think Skyla does this because she doesn't really want to battle challengers and rather spend time in the sky. At least that's how I see it. Don't hate me for this, but I still love Skyla very, very much.

Anyways, yeah the title sequence seemed pretty cool with the new theme music. Remember when the dubbers replaced the first Galactic Battles title sequence with a new one? That title sequence was so horrible. This one makes all the others look bad.

So, Pokemon Smash will be on tonight, hoping for more Negaishipping and Skyla.

Also, that dub mistake was made once before in BW031 when Oshawott lost his scalchop.

So with that, I bid you farewell as I go to see the Phantom Menace, IN 3D!!!!!!!!

Yeah I still like Skyla too, I just want to see the episode so this whole thing can make more sense.

Oh do you watch Pokemon Smash? It'd be cool if you could tell us about the preview. Of course we always hope for something a little shippy, though I'm not expecting much here.

Oh that's right, I remember that episode. I still wonder why they didn't catch that error though.

Ok thanks for voting ^^

...what poll?
    The poll started by Hyuuga Neji about Negai vs Wishful here.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

The poll started by Hyuuga Neji about Negai vs Wishful here.
    Oh yeah, I voted in that. NegaiShipping 4ever!!!

Oh yeah, I voted in that. NegaiShipping 4ever!!!
    Oh yeah I see that lol. We need more supporters to vote, but we have gotten more votes then yesterday. Calling all NegaiShippers!

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh yeah I see that lol. We need more supporters to vote, but we have gotten more votes then yesterday. Calling all NegaiShippers!
    I know. My sister is Wishful so we bicker over that sort of thing. I added my story to my siggy, so everything's cool.

I just realized something. Everyone is changing their avatars...save for me! How will I ever survive?

I know. My sister is Wishful so we bicker over that sort of thing. I added my story to my siggy, so everything's cool.

I just realized something. Everyone is changing their avatars...save for me! How will I ever survive?
    Oh I bet that must be annoying lol. Cool, now that your story is in your sig hopefully more people will read it. I wish I had more free time, I'd really like to write a Negai story of my own.

You'll be fine, but you could always change yours too :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh I bet that must be annoying lol. Cool, now that your story is in your sig hopefully more people will read it. I wish I had more free time, I'd really like to write a Negai story of my own.

You'll be fine, but you could always change yours too :P
    Don't worry, I usually find someway to make her stuff Negai. When she writes a story, she makes NegaiShipping a tragedy sort of thing because its WishfulShipping.

That's the whole reason I put it there- I need more readers. Don't worry, I know you'll find time at one point, I'll be waiting.

I know, but i like it the way it is because of my name XD

Don't worry, I usually find someway to make her stuff Negai. When she writes a story, she makes NegaiShipping a tragedy sort of thing because its WishfulShipping.

That's the whole reason I put it there- I need more readers. Don't worry, I know you'll find time at one point, I'll be waiting.

I know, but i like it the way it is because of my name XD
    Well that's good lol. Oh I understand, though I can't imagine Negai being tragic. That's why I like it, it's just so happy and cute to me. Whenever I see a hint or picture I like it makes me smile.

Don't worry you'll get more readers. Yeah I hope so, I'm itching to write something too which hasn't happened in a while. Oh well, I know when I do write a Negai story it'll be good.

I understand ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Well that's good lol. Oh I understand, though I can't imagine Negai being tragic. That's why I like it, it's just so happy and cute to me. Whenever I see a hint or picture I like it makes me smile.

Don't worry you'll get more readers. Yeah I hope so, I'm itching to write something too which hasn't happened in a while. Oh well, I know when I do write a Negai story it'll be good.

I understand ^^
    Me too. Such a cute couple.. <3 I really don't understand what's with her tragic-ness of the whole thing...is she making fun of me?

I just got one, know that you say so. The fellow is writing a fanfiction himself, and I was shocked he even decied to check mine out. So far, so good!

I know it will XD

Oh well, I may be random and change it.

I have a question...how do you make a banner, and how do you post it on your sig as a hyperlink? I want to do that for my story as soon as Chapter Six comes out.

Me too. Such a cute couple.. <3 I really don't understand what's with her tragic-ness of the whole thing...is she making fun of me?

I just got one, know that you say so. The fellow is writing a fanfiction himself, and I was shocked he even decied to check mine out. So far, so good!

I know it will XD

Oh well, I may be random and change it.

I have a question...how do you make a banner, and how do you post it on your sig as a hyperlink? I want to do that for my story as soon as Chapter Six comes out.
    Yes it is, I mean who doesn't think they are cute? XD Eh she could be :P

Writing a Negai fanfic? If so then please tell him to do it. Man we need more fics. I was gonna write one for Valentine's Day, but of course a crap load of work came down on me.

No idea about that sorry ^^; If you have any other questions though message me, we kinda aren't supposed to do that here.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yes it is, I mean who doesn't think they are cute? XD Eh she could be :P

Writing a Negai fanfic? If so then please tell him to do it. Man we need more fics. I was gonna write one for Valentine's Day, but of course a crap load of work came down on me.

No idea about that sorry ^^; If you have any other questions though message me, we kinda aren't supposed to do that here.
    Yeah probably..I hate her sometimes...

Nope, its a Pirates of the Caribbean/Pokemon Xover. Quite interesting. I feel bad for you, but just smile and keep the goal in mind- it'll get you through the day.

What?! This stinks, how'd you do it, then?

You'll need a program like Photoshop to make a decent banner. Once you've made one, you upload it to an image hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack then just copy the image code into your sig.

Unfortunately, I am the furthest thing from an artist as possible so can't offer any assistance on the actual creation of the banner.

I can, though, offer a bit of advice. Ashen Lilies and Scarlet Parsely - Chapter Three, A Small Twinge looks a bit neater than just the link on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    You'll need a program like Photoshop to make a decent banner. Once you've made one, you upload it to an image hosting site like Photobucket or Imageshack then just copy the image code into your sig.

Unfortunately, I am the furthest thing from an artist as possible so can't offer any assistance on the actual creation of the banner.

I can, though, offer a bit of advice. Ashen Lilies and Scarlet Parsely - Chapter Three, A Small Twinge looks a bit neater than just the link on its own.
    Oh snap, I've never used PhotoShop before. Guess I'll just have to try!

Meh, I can't draw people, but I already have an idea of what to do XD

Man, I couldn't figure out how to do that!

Woah!! I have missed a lot and look at all these posts!! Should really be more active ^^;
    Can someone tell me what I missed?

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Woah!! I have missed a lot and look at all these posts!! Should really be more active ^^;
    Can someone tell me what I missed?
    Um let's see, talking about Negai, the new season in the dub, the Negai vs Wishful poll, and banners and stories lol. I think that's pretty much it, unless I missed something :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Um let's see, talking about Negai, the new season in the dub, the Negai vs Wishful poll, and banners and stories lol. I think that's pretty much it, unless I missed something :P
    And my story link is on my sig. Chapters Two and Three have been posted.

You know, I would write a Negai fic, but I would like some more information on Iris' character first. I have my assumptions and theories of course, but I prefer working with facts.

It's a shame, though, that the anime doesn't appear to be too forthcoming on those details. We need more Iris episodes.

You know, I would write a Negai fic, but I would like some more information on Iris' character first. I have my assumptions and theories of course, but I prefer working with facts.

It's a shame, though, that the anime doesn't appear to be too forthcoming on those details. We need more Iris episodes.
    Theories are better than fact most of the time. If your wrong your idead was probably better anyways.

IKR? Iris needs some spotlight, but I think we're in for some Dento spotlight instead.

Well I think AbsolxWolf did a decent job of characterizing Iris in her Wishful fic on here, but I can understand what you mean. Most of the time people's characterization of Iris differ greatly between her strong, independent anime version self and this damsel in distress thing (which I really don't care for).

I agree though I'd like to see more episodes focusing on Iris, but it looks like just Ash and Cilan are in the spotlight now. I guess that's the drawback of being a Dragon-type specialist, there are so few of them to focus on. They might surprise us with something soon though with the Ice-gym coming up, so I'm kinda looking forward to that.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yes, that is a good point. An ice mountain, a town covered in snow, an Ice-type gym leader; lots of Ice-type Pokemon coming up, hopefully. Dragon Spiral Tower and Opeculid City on the way, too. So lots of opportunities for some sort of Iris focus. Lets hope the writers don't let us down.

Most opinions of Iris I've garned from various forums claim that she's this mean, hypocritical girl that seemingly puts people down for no adeqaute reason; a perspective I obviously disagree with. I would just like to see more examples of her outright teasing or joking with Ash, to add further credence to the theory that half the stuff she says to him isn't just criticism.

Yes, that is a good point. An ice mountain, a town covered in snow, an Ice-type gym leader; lots of Ice-type Pokemon coming up, hopefully. Dragon Spiral Tower and Opeculid City on the way, too. So lots of opportunities for some sort of Iris focus. Lets hope the writers don't let us down.

Most opinions of Iris I've garned from various forums claim that she's this mean, hypocritical girl that seemingly puts people down for no adeqaute reason; a perspective I obviously disagree with. I would just like to see more examples of her outright teasing or joking with Ash, to add further credence to the theory that half the stuff she says to him isn't just criticism.
    Yes so hopefully there is some kind of build up with Iris's fear of Ice-types with all of that coming up. I hope it's not just swept under the rug for the sake of using it again as a comedic thing later on. Oh and I forgot about the DragonSpiral tower, not sure if they'll do anything with that though. I mean that's an important place for Team Plasma stuff with the Legendary Dragons and all. And of course Opelucid City and the big Iris/Drayden rematch. I guess there are, potentially, a lot of things let for Iris so we'll see.

Yes I don't care for that characterization of Iris by fans either. I mean it's called hypocritical humor people, no wonder Pokemon doesn't do many deep topics since people don't even understand that. I agree though, I love when Iris just teases him just to do it, like with the whole Chargestone Cave thing. Come to think of it that same thing happened when Ash asked her about Alder. I just love that humor she has with him, it's refreshing, but people always use that to bash Iris or NegaiShipping and I don't like it.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Page 113 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast