Page 125 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I know how you feel flora, I need to post more too. Can't remember if these topics have been done already, but I'm too tired to think.

What words would you use to describe Negaishipping?
    Passionate, childish, and unpredictable!

Do you think it stands out as being unique?
    The thing that stands out in Negaishipping is actually Iris and her interactions and relationship with Ash. They can both try to act mature but at the same time, childish. We don't really know what the main relationship when it comes to Negaishipping since Pokemon Best Wishes is still running. Pokeshipping has it's originality flavor but Misty (and Brock) is suppose to be Ash's mentor and friend that guides and helps him with his journey. Advanceshipping is a teacher/student relationship. Ash was mature at the time and he felt like it was his responsibility to support and protect May since her father told him to take good care of her. I feel like Pearlshipping is more of a good friends relationship. They have a good relationship but I don't think that like each other like that. maybe Dawn though

What would you like to see happen in the future?
    Ash, Iris, and Dento coming to Pallet Town and adventuring more. More hints pointed at them and everyone teasing Ash and iris about liking each other. Alot of things!
    i

Unpredictable. (Already said, I know. I'm not good with the whole "pick one word" thing...)

Do you think it stands out as unique?
    Unfortunately, no, not yet. It strikes me a lot as a love/hate relationship. They're good friends, yet they get on each others nerves. Some of this has been seen in all the Ash/Main girl pairings. However, their relationship can still change.

What would you like to see in the future?
    I'd love for them to be teased about being in a relationship. How people react when put into that kind of situation can really show their true emotions.

Welcome ScourgeOfHell! Are you the same ScourgeOfHell on fanfiction? If so, I've read all of your fics, and I've loved every single one of them! I'll try to get some fanfics together!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeOfHell View Post
    I am freaking IMPRESSED by the size of the negaishipping community here. Can someone send me links of negaishipping fics? This pairing is absolutely squeal inducing, and I really want to read into it more.
    Lol, it's not actually all that large. It's probably the least popular Ash/Main girl ship out of the 4 we've had so far, by a large margin. It's rather surprising, but at the same time it's not.

At any rate

Stubborn, and childish

Not particularly, at least not yet.

Dunno, probably some sort of bonding episode. of course I'm looking forward to a Drayden arc, and the interactions, or growth they'll have together there.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 4th April 2012 at 9:19 PM.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Oh welcome to the thread ScourgeOfHell, it's nice to see another person join our family here ^^ There are a couple of Negai fics in our shipping fics section here, in case you haven't seen them already.

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Unpredictable. (Already said, I know. I'm not good with the whole "pick one word" thing...)
    Eh that's okay, neither am I which is why I was wondering what other people could come up with. Unpredictable seems like a popular answer and one I'd have to agree with, I certainly didn't forsee some of the development they have gone through when I first started watching this series. I look forward to the rest of their interactions.

What would you like to see in the future?
    I'd love for them to be teased about being in a relationship. How people react when put into that kind of situation can really show their true emotions.
    You make an interesting point, that would be a nice thing to see.

Welcome ScourgeOfHell! Are you the same ScourgeOfHell on fanfiction? If so, I've read all of your fics, and I've loved every single one of them! I'll try to get some fanfics together!
    Oh thank you, I knew I recognized that name from somewhere! Now I can stop wracking my brain over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Lol, it's not actually all that large. It's probably the least popular Ash/Main girl ship out of the 4 we've had so far, by a large margin. It's rather surprising, but at the same time it's not.
    Well I think he means that it's larger compared to other Negai communities outside of Serebii, or at least that's how I read it.

Stubborn, and childish
    Yes those are good words too, and they actually go hand in hand too. They are stubborn because they are children or they're childish because of how stubborn they are. Either way two very good words to describe these two.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Thanks alot for the links floracat. Yes I am the same ScourgeOfHell, and I really didnt know there were so many people into my works 0_o. Maybe if people commented more -_-. Thanks for the links, but I've already read, and indeed inspired a bunch of those. Since I'm new here, I just wanted the links of Negaishipping fics on serebii, because the search system on this site seams to have been designed by an epic misanthrope(Dont ban me mods!!!!).

Nice episode! Here's the pics!

Ash's battle starts:

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/5xlc3b.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15gv9ty.jpg[/IMG]

Ash's lose: I want to know what Langley says

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/359d6o2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2a8kr9y.jpg[/IMG]

Another pics:

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/24fbd78.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/10r1vtc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/fk89zs.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeOfHell View Post
    Thanks alot for the links floracat. Yes I am the same ScourgeOfHell, and I really didnt know there were so many people into my works 0_o. Maybe if people commented more -_-. Thanks for the links, but I've already read, and indeed inspired a bunch of those. Since I'm new here, I just wanted the links of Negaishipping fics on serebii, because the search system on this site seams to have been designed by an epic misanthrope(Dont ban me mods!!!!).
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...gaiShipping-G)

Here's a link to a Negai fic that is posted on here. It's the only one I found, but I'm sure I probably missed something. Well we need more Negai fics posted on here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post

[B]
    Yeah I also want to know what Langley said since they were both watching Ash's battle. If anything this might be the only real shippy moment in this episode, but I don't know.

Future episodes:

BW076: Rescue Axew! The Den of Durant!!

BW077: Fierce Fighting at Twist Mountain! Carracosta's Miracle!! (Part 1)

BW078: Fierce Fighting at Twist Mountain! Carracosta's Miracle!! (Part 2)

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Thanks alot gohan5, that story was very cute. I wonder if the author would let me post on FF :/. In any case, I plan on writing more negaishipping drabbles, or at least as soon as exams are done eviscerating my brain =_=. The only problem is that I'm about as creative as a toadstool. That's partly the reason I joined this site. To read negaishipping fics, and to get ideas for new ones of my own

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post

[B]
    Some one translated ( Elekible-kid):

Iris: Aww, Satoshi lost didn't he?
    Langley: Oh well, nothing can be done about it.

It's not like she was insulting anyone. Guess Iris felt Langley was be insensitive or something.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 5th April 2012 at 10:30 PM.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my laptop has been an *bleep* lately.

Anyway, I've only seen up to episode 72 and I'm about to watch 73, so I'll keep a look out for anymore hints.

BTW, I saw the pictures of today's episode on Serebii.net, and I found this:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1516/dp197.jpg

Yes, Ash is swearing at Pikachu... >.>

The most superior, awesome, adorable, craziest, 20% coolest ship ever. I think I'm trolling Rainbow Dash... Yup, I'm in the wrong ear, I suck!

Yup, the most unique shipping pair I've ever seen.

More support in battles, like what the writers have done over the past few episodes. What I would like to see is Iris respecting Ash a bit more and to stop using the 'what a kid' term.

If that would happen, then it would make me smile. And if I smile, then Pinkie Pie will be happy, and if Pinkie's happy then everypony in Ponyville will be happy.

...You have the right to slap me...
    Happy easter everyone!
    Last edited by Skytorn; 5th April 2012 at 10:35 PM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Nice pics and welcome ScrougeOfHell
    Ash wasn't swearing at Pikachu, he was talking about Kenyan's battle ^^;

*Sparkling Eyes* So many pics and fanfic links!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    BTW, I saw the pictures of today's episode on Serebii.net, and I found this:

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1516/dp197.jpg

Yes, Ash is swearing at Pikachu... >.>
    Oh no! Ash is swearing at Pikachu and Cilan is about to scold him for doing that xD I love to take stuff out of context sometimes ^^

Well I'm not good at coming up with answers for these kinds of questions. Everyone already said the things that I thought of. Definitely childish and unpredictable.

I don't think it stands out as unique yet. It still contains some aspects of the other Ash shippings. What is unique though is how Iris decided to join Ash. She had no bicycle excuse but instead came up with a very smart idea which was to show him around Unova. What I find interesting is that at the same time she is showing herself around the region and she doesn't even know most of the places. Both Ash and Iris rely on Cilan to explain things to them. Iris is not doing a really good job at showing Ash around xD

I would definitely want to see more moments between them. Maybe the gang gets separated and Ash and Iris are stuck together for a whole episode trying to find Cilan. I also want to see Iris stay with the group for little longer after the 8th gym is over.
    I really want to see her go to Pallet Town with Ash and Cilan. There, all of Ash's previous friends and rivals await him. Iris gets to meet Ash's mom and his other friends and has a pokemon battle with Misty, May, and Dawn to see who gets to keep Ash xD.

Another member! WELCOME ScourgeOfHell!!! Hope you enjoy it here at the Negaishipping forum

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

I like to think of NegaiShipping as...uniquely intriguing (give it up for big words)

I think it's unique because there is a lot of differences that set it apart from other Ash Ships (no offense to anyone). I see a good future for it.

In the future? Ash should figure out what love is from Iris, darn it! But personally, I think Ash knows what love is, he just refuses to acknowledge it. Maybe because his dad walked out from his family? IDK

Hi ScourgeofHell, and welcome to our friendly Serebii forums NegaiShipping thread! I saw what you said about my story: thank you!

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Some one translated ( Elekible-kid):

Iris: Aww, Satoshi lost didn't he?
    Langley: Oh well, nothing can be done about it.

It's not like she was insulting anyone. Guess Iris felt Langley was be insensitive or something.
    Okay, good to have the translation. That's interesting though since as you pointed out Langley really wasn't insulting Ash, at least not intentionally. Interesting Iris kinda gave her the evil eye for that.

@4Ever: Hey welcome back! Still random as ever :P

@ScourgeOfHell: You're welcome. Don't worry about it, I'm kinda the same way with stories. It takes me a while to get the inspiration to sit down and write something too.

@watericedragon: Yeah I remember that excuse Iris gave. Funny seeing as she seems to be just as lost as Ash is sometimes. I guess she did know enough to get them to Striaton City though :P

@MoonlightAbsol: Wow I like your deduction on Ash and romance. The dad thing is a great idea and I'd love to see someone tackle that in a fanfic.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

And, let's not forget this crossover fanfic! http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7895188/1/

Anyways, yesterday's episode was the bomb. I seriously have come to really like Stepahn for his awesome strength, and his Sawk rocks!

On to the Negaishipping, that moment where Iris got mad about what Georgia said seemed to be a pretty good hint, knowing Iris does care about Ash and doesn't want others to insult him. Even though Georgia wasn't trying to make an insult.

Stephan: HEY!!!!!!!

Me: Jeez, don't surprise me like that. Why are you here?

Stephan: I like how you're praising me and all that, BUT YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I did? *Looks back at the post* Oh yeah, I guess I did, sorry!

Stephan: Meh, whatever. Say, when's your next chapter coming out? This Sunday, right?

Me: Nope, not this week. I'm going to Martha's Vineyard for my Dad's 50th birthday.

Stephan: What?!?! Awww..... I was looking forward to being in the story again.....

Me: Yeah, you will be, and you'll be battling Gingka!

Gingka: Sweet! You ready Stephen?

Stephan: You bet! Let's go! And try not to get my name wrong again....

Me: Wait until the chapter comes out!

P.S. Hey gohan5, if it's not any problem, could I join your BW dream team?

Gee, I wonder what we're all like in real life XD

Okay, good to have the translation. That's interesting though since as you pointed out Langley really wasn't insulting Ash, at least not intentionally. Interesting Iris kinda gave her the evil eye for that.
    Langley was pretty much telling Iris to "get over it" in a roundabout way. Iris did seem to think Ash could beat Masaomi from what I could tell. Even if that was a foolish notion based on the Pokemon he was using.

On another note, Kibago didn't seem to mind...when it usually replicates it's trainers emotions. Not a big deal really, but still a fun little thing to note.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 6th April 2012 at 4:36 PM.

Nope , At this moment it feel like a failed attempt to copy Pokeshipping !

- Ash & Iris battle Drayben but Ash win while Iris Lose.
    - Iris start to feel inferiority complex toward Ash.
    - Ash find out there 6 month left before unova league.
    - Ash decide to head ''Trainer Village'' for training.
    - Iris leave the group for a ''Sudden Business'''.
    - Ash train for 6 month and even make more new rival.
    - As the league start , Ash start to wonder about Iris's where about .
    - A mysterious girl with tanned skin tune enter the unova league.
    - This girl has open untied hair and She wear modern outfit .
    - This new girl turn out to be quite formidable as she beat several of Ash's rival
    - She later reveal to be Iris.
    - Iris want to have this battle with Ash for her self Discovery
    - Iris & Ash had a furious battle with various flashback.
    - Ash win's !
    - Iris thank Ash for this Battle.
    IF YOU WANT UNIQUE THEN THIS IS THE WAY IT'S SHOULD BE DONE !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Last time I checked, Pokeshipping is crack and dead :| Negaishipping is NOTHING like Pokeshipping nor does it want to be. Negaishipping is unique and it's own way, just give it time.

Georgiaboy/Skylaboy/Stephanboy? NegaiFreak, I'm not too sure about that. No offense, it's just kinda an inside thing me and my friends came up with :P

Langley was pretty much telling Iris to "get over it" in a roundabout way. Iris did seem to think Ash could beat Masaomi from what I could tell. Even if that was a foolish notion based on the Pokemon he was using.

On another note, Kibago didn't seem to mind...when it usually replicates it's trainers emotions. Not a big deal really, but still a fun little thing to note.
    Well maybe that's why Iris gave her that face, I guess maybe Langley didn't think that Ash even stood a chance to begin with. You'd think Iris would be the one to say that, considering the beating Masaomi gave her and Excadrill. I guess she really had faith in Ash, or at least thought he wouldn't have lost so badly.

Yeah that's true, but Kibago usually only mimics her when she's making one of her faces and not when she's all serious. Then again, they were in sync when Ash almost lost to Skyla and again when they watched Scraggy almost get beat by that Simisage.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    Last time I checked, Pokeshipping is crack and dead :| Negaishipping is NOTHING like Pokeshipping nor does it want to be. Negaishipping is unique and it's own way, just give it time.
    Alright you two let's not get into an argument here, I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble. Pokeshipping is Pokeshipping and Negaishipping is Negaishipping, both are unique in their own ways.

Speaking on Negai's uniqueness, some of you have forgotten some of the things that stand out. No Pikachu bike frying excuse, Iris saving Ash, such a kid gag, multiple Pokemon rivalries, one of Ash's Pokemon falling in love with one of Iris's, just to name a few. I understand not all of those necessarily push Negai as a thing, but all of that does come into play when I remember Ash and Iris's interactions.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Well maybe that's why Iris gave her that face, I guess maybe Langley didn't think that Ash even stood a chance to begin with. You'd think Iris would be the one to say that, considering the beating Masaomi gave her and Excadrill. I guess she really had faith in Ash, or at least thought he wouldn't have lost so badly.
    Nah, it makes more sense for Langley to say that. Iris saying that would have felt a bit jarring to me, mainly because it would go contrary to her previous reactions to Ash losing. Langley really doesn't care about Ash's progress, as she's more invested in Iris. Typically when one says "Oh well" it means they don't really care, or to express mild disappointment. I guess Iris thought Langley should be more sensitive to her disappointment, and didn't expect her "too bad, so sad" response lol. Either way, it was a nice short little scene.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 6th April 2012 at 9:51 PM.

Yeah that's true, but Kibago usually only mimics her when she's making one of her faces and not when she's all serious. Then again, they were in sync when Ash almost lost to Skyla and again when they watched Scraggy almost get beat by that Simisage.
    I'm guessing that Iris was really upset since Ash lost badly and maybe a little bit angry. Usually when people are really upset or angry, they don't want to hear someone agree with the negative event that happened. I think that Kibago saw Ash's defeat coming, unlike Iris. She has grown to have more faith in Ash compared to how she acted towards him in the beginning of the series.

Alright you two let's not get into an argument here, I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble. Pokeshipping is Pokeshipping and Negaishipping is Negaishipping, both are unique in their own ways.
    Yes please! No Arguing!!! There's no need to say negative things about certain pairings. Each pairing has their uniqueness in some way.

Speaking on Negai's uniqueness, some of you have forgotten some of the things that stand out. No Pikachu bike frying excuse, Iris saving Ash, such a kid gag, multiple Pokemon rivalries, one of Ash's Pokemon falling in love with one of Iris's, just to name a few. I understand not all of those necessarily push Negai as a thing, but all of that does come into play when I remember Ash and Iris's interactions.
    Don't forget all the physical interactions they had so far like shaking hands a lot of times, etc. XD

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Georgiaboy/Skylaboy/Stephanboy? NegaiFreak, I'm not too sure about that. No offense, it's just kinda an inside thing me and my friends came up with :P

Agreed, I just felt offensive since that felt like a big insult to Negaishipping.
    I didn't foget those hints. Negaishipping is unique for that, lets not forget NO COORDINATORS!

Agreed satoharupika!

Page 125 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast