Page 127 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4799

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Nice job ScourgeOfHell! Definitely being added to my favorites. You captured Ash and Iris perfectly. I always thought that Iris could be a bit insecure about the things that she's close to. Her attitude and independence just hid it. And Ash was the clueless, yet caring person he always is. I hate it when a good character is OOC. It made a really cute story. It's like I'd always imagined their relationship to be like. Nice job!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

What does OOC mean?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Well to answer my own question, I have to say Kibago and Emolga reminds me of Iris of course and a Bouffalant represents Iris XD I don't know about Ash though, maybe a Pikachu?

To answer Moonlight Absol's question, OOC stands for Out Of Character. So basically meaning, a character doesn't act how their personality usually makes them act.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Oh dear... I make Ash OOC a lot... but I give a reason... *cougheyelosagecough*

Wow, take a day off and come back to so many posts. Nah it's good it's so active here lately ^^

I like MagneticAttractionShipping and LethalAttractionShipping, I can't choose between them.

Nice story ScourgeOfHell, I agree with what everyone else said about being very good at getting the characters. Too many stories have the characters being OOC, especially the ones I've read with Iris involved. Usually the author ignores her hard shell and independent nature to make her look like a typical school girl in love, and that bores me. There's no drama or realism, it's like they just wanted to push a romance story. But that said, you did a good job with your story and I look forward to more from you.

What Pokemon resembles or makes you think of Iris or Ash?

Well with Emolga and Pikachu being the obvious answers I'll try something else. For Iris I'll say Zoroark, I've always wanted to see her dress as one anyway. And for Ash I'll say Bouffalant, they both are headstrong (pun not intended :P) and have crazy hair and whatnot. Oh and Pikachu dressed up as it just was the cutest thing ever.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Pansage was a cute Emolga too!
    Last edited by satoharupika; 9th April 2012 at 5:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Wow, take a day off and come back to so many posts. Nah it's good it's so active here lately ^^

I like MagneticAttractionShipping and LethalAttractionShipping, I can't choose between them.
    They are both really cute pairings that involve Ash's Pokemon and Iris' Pokemon. I ship them both, but as long Oshawott doesn't evolve into Samurott, I'm good with LethalAttractionShipping.

Nice story ScourgeOfHell, I agree with what everyone else said about being very good at getting the characters. Too many stories have the characters being OOC, especially the ones I've read with Iris involved. Usually the author ignores her hard shell and independent nature to make her look like a typical school girl in love, and that bores me. There's no drama or realism, it's like they just wanted to push a romance story. But that said, you did a good job with your story and I look forward to more from you.
    I'm good with a story that has a character that's a little OOC at times, but when it's overdone, I feel like I don't even know the character any more. It's like the only thing both characters have in common is their name. ScourgeOfHell, you did a great job in keeping the characters on character.

What Pokemon resembles or makes you think of Iris or Ash?

Well with Emolga and Pikachu being the obvious answers I'll try something else. For Iris I'll say Zoroark, I've always wanted to see her dress as one anyway. And for Ash I'll say Bouffalant, they both are headstrong (pun not intended :P) and have crazy hair and whatnot. Oh and Pikachu dressed up as it just was the cutest thing ever.
    A Zoroark actually fits Iris really well. They both can be calm at times, but can also become very enraged easily. Iris also has the same hairstyle as Zoroark XD
    Pikachu looked like a baby Bouffalant when he dressed up :3

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    Pansage was a cute Emolga too!
    When it was flying, it scared me for a second, but when it did the Emolga face, it was adorable!!!!
    I can't believe Cilan out of all people lost that challenge. He was a great Elesa in my opinion.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post

When it was flying, it scared me for a second, but when it did the Emolga face, it was adorable!!!!
    I can't believe Cilan out of all people lost that challenge. He was a great Elesa in my opinion.
    It didn't scare me at all and yeah, Yanappu as so adorable!
    Dento lost, because Miles was being strict since he was a big fan of Elesa's so he was bias. He was so fabolous!

Cilan can be so... I don't know, perverted...

New topic!

How do you think Ash will react once he discovers he's in love with Iris?

Dento lost, because Miles was being strict since he was a big fan of Elesa's so he was bias. He was so fabolous!
    I know, but because of that Cilan had to make a lot of poses The writers did that for comic relief and to make someone get out of the competition. Cilan you had my vote XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    What do you mean by him being perverted? Cilan is mostly super weird if anything.

Anyways, back on topic...
    New topic!

I can see Ash feeling a warm feeling inside of him when he talks to Iris one day. Then later on, he tells Cilan that he felt something inside of him when he talked to Iris. Cilan will try to tell him that he is probably in love, but Ash would deny it asking him what he put on the food earlier XD

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Yeah, but if my theory is correct, he would be afraid.

Yes Ash, be afraid, be very afraid... and it won't change the way--

Oops! Got carried away, oops.... Ash is bound so suffer more in my story...mwahaha...

You know, in Higurashi theres and episode called Negai, translates to Wish. Weird, eh?

I don't know if he's really perverted but I think he's gay since he never shown any attraction to women and to only Ash
    I think the English dub makes me think that he's perverted in a way, it's like some of his food puns or his speech can be interpreted as something else Although I do not like his English voice and I really don't like Cilan but I love Dento

New topic!

I don't think he would ever find out that he's in love since he's not sure about love and he can't notice it quickly. I think if out of everyone, his mom would tell him that he's in love with Iris since he could tell her how's he's feeling about her like for example "Iris is someone that I care about alot.... she's different from other girls."

Yeah, but if my theory is correct, he would be afraid.

Yes Ash, be afraid, be very afraid... and it won't change the way--

Oops! Got carried away, oops.... Ash is bound so suffer more in my story...mwahaha...

You know, in Higurashi theres and episode called Negai, translates to Wish. Weird, eh?
    Be really afraid Ash! "laughs"
    Hey, I watch Higurashi and yes, Negai means Wih in Japanese.

I don't know if he's really perverted but I think he's gay since he never shown any attraction to women and to only Ash
    I think the English dub makes me think that he's perverted in a way, it's like some of his food puns or his speech can be interpreted as something else Although I do not like his English voice and I really don't like Cilan but I love Dento

I don't think he would ever find out that he's in love since he's not sure about love and he can't notice it quickly. I think if out of everyone, his mom would tell him that he's in love with Iris since he could tell her how's he's feeling about her like for example "Iris is someone that I care about alot.... she's different from other girls."
    Cilan is perverted, or sexy or WHATEVER you want to say. It just strikes me that way. I think both voices are pretty good. Well do voice actors! Cilan strikes me as a little gay, too...CafeMochaShipping just makes the exception to my indifference to homosexuality. Darn.

Yeah...Ash might be unsure and indifferent...but I really doubt he is clueless about love altogether. He must have SOME idea about what it means...

Be really afraid Ash! "laughs"
    Hey, I watch Higurashi and yes, Negai means Wih in Japanese.
    It's a rather funny concept if you think about the episode...Mion tries to kill Keichii...funny.

I remember watching that episode. I loved how Keichii said "Give me back my Mion" when was about to get killed by Shion, I think it was.
    Cilan is perverted, or sexy or WHATEVER you want to say. It just strikes me that way. I think both voices are pretty good. Well do voice actors! Cilan strikes me as a little gay, too...CafeMochaShipping just makes the exception to my indifference to homosexuality. Darn.

Yeah...Ash might be unsure and indifferent...but I really doubt he is clueless about love altogether. He must have SOME idea about what it means...
    I know there were some episodes that showed that he wasn't completely clueless about love. I liked your idea you mentioned before of how it might have something to do with his father or something. I know that Iris isn't clueless about love, but I think that she wouldn't know what to if that love was actually directed at her. VTP's oneshot made me realize this better.

I mostly watch the English Subbed episodes so I'm not really used to the English voice actors that much. I see what you were trying to say about Cilan. As much as I want to talk more about Cilan and Higurashi, this isn't really the thread for it unless they relate to Negaishipping. I'm sorry for starting the topic of Cilan. I wonder if the Higurashi thread is still up.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Ash can be really, really clueless at times (a lot). I honestly don't think he'll notice until someone comes right up and tells him he likes her. And he'll deny it, of course, no one's just going to randomly agree to that, but he'll slowly realize he is in love with Iris.

How do you think Iris will react once she discovers she's in love with Ash?

Once she does realize she likes Ash, I think she'll start flirting with him and trying to get him to like her immediately. She won't be discreet about it either. Iris is a very tough, brash (I think that's the word) girl. I don't think she'll just sit around and wait for Ash to get a clue. She'll take charge.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

It's a rather funny concept if you think about the episode...Mion tries to kill Keichii...funny.
    I understand, yeah Ash isn't completely dense when it comes to love. He did kinda blush in Pokemon Heroes when Latias kissed his cheek but I don't think the movies are canon.
    Oh yeah! "laughs" Crazy Mion is epic... or was it Shion?

It was Mion. In that episode anyway.

Back to NegaiShipping. Ash CANNOT be oblivious to love. It is impossible. If you know what hate is, you gotta know what love is. I think Ash generally avoids mingling it with him but he goes the wrong way about it. I bet thanks to Brock he actually knows a lot XD

Iris's reaction to liking Ash? Hmm, I guess she'll be horrified for liking such a kid XD. She might start eating a lot if fruit and berries in her spare time, but I think her love to food thing is something she does to cover up her feelings for love in general.

I wonder what would happen if Ash went Mion/Shion. Would Iris help him out? Or would she abandon him? Higurashi fans, please speak up.

Iris's reaction to liking Ash? Hmm, I guess she'll be horrified for liking such a kid XD. She might start eating a lot if fruit and berries in her spare time, but I think her love to food thing is something she does to cover up her feelings for love in general.
    I agree with this statement but I don't think she'll be horrified to be in love with Ash. I think she'll be kinda surprised in a good way.

I wonder what would happen if Ash went Mion/Shion. Would Iris help him out? Or would she abandon him? Higurashi fans, please speak up.
    Iris will say nipah~ and kiss him like Kagome did with Inuyasha lol or maybe just try to calm him down with Dento.

Don't worry satoharupika, I was kidding when I said she would be horrified. She might confess and hecwud be stunned. Then she would kiss him on the cheek and say, "You didn't know? What a kid..."

Iris + nipah~= Fail. Iris doesn't really strike me as the type to be that way. She's probably try to calm him down. Hopefully Ash would break from his trance before killing her or something bad like that!

Don't worry satoharupika, I was kidding when I said she would be horrified. She might confess and hecwud be stunned. Then she would kiss him on the cheek and say, "You didn't know? What a kid..."

Iris + nipah~= Fail. Iris doesn't really strike me as the type to be that way. She's probably try to calm him down. Hopefully Ash would break from his trance before killing her or something bad like that!
    She would say "what a kid" to him actually!
    I don't know, she could say nipah but it doesn't matter anyway. Yeah, I hope so too, I think the last time Ash was evil, it was the AG episode.

I didn't even bother seeing the episode where Ash went evil. I think I've seen enough clips...brr....*shivers*. Well, Mion kind if went crazy when Satoshi left and that demon began to live inside her. I guess I can pull off something like that in my story...

I didn't even bother seeing the episode where Ash went evil. I think I've seen enough clips...brr....*shivers*. Well, Mion kind if went crazy when Satoshi left and that demon began to live inside her. I guess I can pull off something like that in my story...
    Isn't Satoshi homosexual? This is what I was told. You could but I hope you don't make the characters too OOC.
    I think Ash turned evil, because he was possessed by something but that was only for an episode.

Yeah...maybe if he has a demon inside him, that would explain those funny looking zs under his eyes...

Yeah...maybe if he has a demon inside him, that would explain those funny looking zs under his eyes...
    Yeah I think it was the Pokemon King or something.

Page 127 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast