Page 129 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4782

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

What do you mean by BW2 games?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Gone one day and there are two new pages. Well, the episode looked pretty good! Good captions gohan, and I do agree that Axews outfit was kawai (that's the word right?)! I'm glad that Swadloon FINALLY evolved, but there wasn't a lot of hints.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Pity. But the movie seems pretty Shippy! You know, M15? And that is right floracat, かわいい!

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    @Absol: She'll be fine once she can get him to notice her. Maybe dress up like a Pokemon? :P

Anyway here's some pics from the episode, but I kinda got caught up in the cuteness of Ash and Iris's Pokemon XP Eh oh well, it still has to do with Negai :P

Spoiler:- pics:
    I love those screenshots! And as always, the captions are hilarious!
    I liked how you made Oshawott call Tepig a dork XP Axew's superhero leave costume is the cutest thing ever :3 I want to hug it so badly!

Ash and Iris have two Pokemon that "hate" each other and two Pokemon that have a brotherly relationship. This is really interesting to me, especially the brotherly relationship between Axew and Sraggy. I wonder, if Ash has to leave again, won't that seperate the two Pokemon from each other? Obviously Axew and Scraggy wouldn't want their trainers to go their seperate ways so they might try to set Ash and Iris up at the end. This would be the perfect negaishipping episode...Etiher that, Ash gives Iris his Scraggy, or Ash promises Axew that he will see Scraggy next time they meet and that they will have a Pokemon battle too. Ash can not break a promise like that. Sorry ^^; just a thought I had.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

That is a really cute idea watericedragon! Scraggy and Axew would do anything to prevent their Traibers from leaving! Not to mention poor Oshawott might help out, cos he wants to stay with Emolga! Although Snivy might blow it because that is the way she is...

Who knows? Snivy might try to help as well. Maybe by that time, Emolga and Snivy would have finally come to understand each other(maybe two episodes before) and with this new friendship, they might not want to get seperated. Wow! At this rate, Ash would have to probably give Iris all of his Pokemons except for Pikachu!

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Very funny. I just had a thought though. From the looks of things, all of Iris's friends from before were all Pokemon. It seems to me that Ash was her first actual friend who was human. That's the gist I get anyway.

Oh yeah, you're right! Iris usually hung out with Pokemon back in the Dragon Village most of the time. I think she did have some friends, but not close ones. You could say that Ash and Cilan were her first true friends. This is another reason why I can't wait until the gang reaches the village. I want to know more about Iris and why she mostly hung out with Pokemon. Also if she was the only kid there. We still have a lot to learn about her past.

EDIT: Fixed it. Sort of tired right now. I can barely keep my eyes open ^^;
    Last edited by WinterStarlight; 14th April 2012 at 7:03 AM.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

That's "hung". Not "hanged"...

I agree with everyone. I can't wait until they reach the Dragon Village and we learn more about Iris's past. I also want to learn more about Dento's past though.
    It seems like Ash's and Iris's Pokemon all bonded with each other in some way. Like everyone said, Kibago and Scraggy have the brotherly love relationship, Oshawott's in love with Emolga, and Emolga and Snivy have the love/hate relationship. I think Pikachu and Kibago have a great and friendly brotherly love relationship too but not as strong as Kibago's and Scraggy's brotherly love relationship. I have noticed that Iris has only hung out with Pokemon and she is a jungle girl. I'm sure Ash and Dento are her only true friends. She praises and thinks highly of herself since Excadrill helped her win 99 battles until she couldn't beat the champion but she is a prodigy. I don't want the Best Wishes trio to separate either... BW Trio forever! #1!
    Ever notice that Ash is on his 7th badge now? It's been only 76 episodes and he has 7 badges. Something tells me that our favorite trio are gonna stay for a very long time! I think by the time Ash wins his 8th badge, it would be less then 100 episodes, this is just a prediction. I think that Ash and Iris have more similarities then with Ash's past female traveling companions since they both have bad charisma which contributes to the opposite of Dento.

How can B2W2 affect Negaishipping ?
    I wonder how Iris will be like after 2 year ?
    I hope she gets a great outfit wealthy of a gym leader !
    I wonder , If Iris be a gym leader or a Star trainer or Frontier Brain in Game !

She doesn't really call other people kids on a normal basis, but with Ash he is a kid ALL THE TIME!

@flora: Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like them. Well no I guess there wasn't a lot of hints, but we again got to see how close Ash and Iris's Pokemon are in this episode. It seems like just about all of their Pokemon have a bond with each other. I think that's really nice that they have such strong bonds with each other, which I guess reflects the strong bond of their trainers as well.

@Absol: Oh I know, I'm hoping this movie is pretty shippy too. I don't know why but most of the trailers I've seen show Iris in some type of danger. So yeah, here's hoping Ash gets to save her this time :P

@satoharu: I agree, I love that Ash and Iris's Pokemon are so close to each other. And yeah I also hope that the group goes to Iris's village and we learn more about her.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    How can B2W2 affect Negaishipping ?
    I wonder how Iris will be like after 2 year ?
    I hope she gets a great outfit wealthy of a gym leader !
    I wonder , If Iris be a gym leader or a Star trainer or Frontier Brain in Game !
    The games won't affect Negaishipping. Iris's and the other characters' game counterparts are nothing like their anime counterparts. When I heard that B2 and W2 were going to be set 2 years in the future, I started to think that Pokemon Best Wishes might do a time skip!
    I agree with Moonlight Absol, Ash is a kid all the time but she just teases him about it since it can irritate him sometimes. Iris and Ash are kids and Dento's the mature and responsible adult!

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    I agree with Moonlight Absol, Ash is a kid all the time but she just teases him about it since it can irritate him sometimes. Iris and Ash are kids and Dento's the mature and responsible adult!
    Yeah that's why I like Negai, they're both childish and funny. Not that maturity isn't important, but it just seems to fit the anime better, since it is a kiddy show. Plus I just love seeing them act like kids together.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    When I heard that B2 and W2 were going to be set 2 years in the future, I started to think that Pokemon Best Wishes might do a time skip!
    I realized that sometimes Ash and Iris can be more mature than Cilan especially in the latest episode. Ash and Iris are worried that Axew is missing while Cilan is worried that the pile of leaves is gone -_-;

I really want to see Ash teasing Iris on how she's a kid too. That way both of them can have fun calling each other kids. Fun name calling is another unique aspect of Negaishipping. You don't see the other female protagonist ever calling Ash something like that all the time.

If Pokemon BW does decide to do a time skip, then I think Ash will probably go back to Kanto and stay there for two years while Iris stays in Opelucid City as the new Gym Leader. Maybe Ash hears about what's going on in the Unova region and goes back there. Then he meets Iris again with all her Pokemon and they go on another adventure together with Cilan as well. Just throwing out some ideas for the future. The only reason I have for this not to work is the info that one of the new gym leaders will be appearing in the anime sometime this June, I believe.

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I realized that sometimes Ash and Iris can be more mature than Cilan especially in the latest episode. Ash and Iris are worried that Axew is missing while Cilan is worried that the pile of leaves is gone -_-;

I really want to see Ash teasing Iris on how she's a kid too. That way both of them can have fun calling each other kids. Fun name calling is another unique aspect of Negaishipping. You don't see the other female protagonist ever calling Ash something like that all the time.

If Pokemon BW does decide to do a time skip, then I think Ash will probably go back to Kanto and stay there for two years while Iris stays in Opelucid City as the new Gym Leader. Maybe Ash hears about what's going on in the Unova region and goes back there. Then he meets Iris again with all her Pokemon and they go on another adventure together with Cilan as well. Just throwing out some ideas for the future. The only reason I have for this not to work is the info that one of the new gym leaders will be appearing in the anime sometime this June, I believe.
    Yeah it would be funny to see Ash call Iris a kid sometimes. That's funny though that he never does, it's like he's the mature one when that happens. Ash the mature one? *mind blown* XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah it would be funny to see Ash call Iris a kid sometimes. That's funny though that he never does, it's like he's the mature one when that happens. Ash the mature one? *mind blown* XD
    Very ironic isn't it? :P I wonder how Iris would respond to that. I can never see Ash as the mature one in the group at all.

I have a topic:
    Has anything Negaishipping related ever happened to you before? (a dream, something that reminded you of Negaishipping, etc.)
    I think I dreamed about Negaishipping before. Can't really remember what happened. All I know is that it was Negaishipping related with slight MagneticAtractionShipping. Now that I think about it, that was the first ever Negaishipping dream I ever had

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

I have a theory of my own as to why they're blowing through gyms so fast. Maybe it's because Ash actually ends up winning the Unova league and goes on to battle the elite four and Alder. In every previous league he's competed in, he's gotten closer and closer to victory. It's interesting how trip keeps mentioning how the Unova league is meaningless to him, and that all he really wants is to beat the living daylight out of Alder. The champion himself seems to be cast as a lot less omnipotent and untouchable as Cynthia or Lance for instance, showing that he can indeed be challenged.

Speking of Lance, an interesting scenario I always imagined was if Lance were to come to Unova, maybe to investigate team Plasma or something. Ash, who obviously knows the Dragon master, could introduce him to Iris, maybe garnering a bit more respect from her in the process.

Okay you guys, am I the ONLY one that doesn't think that Iris is a Gym Leader....
    She's a Gym Leader in the GAME but in the ANIME, she's just a normal jungle girl who wants to be a Dragon Master. Drayden's the Gym Leader and Champion in the Dragon Villege and not to mention, Iris's game counterpart has a different personality then Iris's anime counterpart... I'm just saying anyways,
    I like ScrougeOfHell's theory. I really hope that Ash wins the Isshu League since it would be his first win in any league excluding the Orange Islands Shooti just wants to defeat Alder but I don't think that Ash would bring up Lance since he doesn't bring up anyone from his past really unless it was important to the storyline.
    Has anything Negaishipping related ever happened to you before? (a dream, something that reminded you of Negaishipping, etc.)
    Yes, sometimes I would have dreams or ideas about Negaishipping or another pairing.
    I would give Ash more points if he calls Iris a kid! "laughs"

Ash calling Iris a kid would be absolutely hilarious! I'd like to see her reaction to being called a kid, especially by Ash.

And I sorta see your point gohan, we did get to see the bonds that Ash and Iris's Pokemon share. I like it when two trainers Pokemon get along. I don't think it reflects their trainers feelings since Pokemon are their own individual beings, but I do think the Pokemon could help bring them together.

I also like your theory ScourgeOfHell. It would rock if Ash could FINALLY win a league. On the downside, it would probably mean that the series ends, but maybe not. I definitely see Iris and Cilan appearing in another region. Like you all are saying, it's been less than 100 episodes. Things are going way too fast.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

I think we're repaeating ourselves here. Didn't Ash call iris a kid in episode 2? But he should do it again.

Negai dream? Nope. Never have.

Iris maybe is related to the Gym Leader or something, but I seriously think she isn't the Gym Leader. Maybe she will once Ash settles to become one himself. That's the way I see it, so the BW trio can all be Gym Leaders. That would be pretty cool.

Ash? Win the Unova League? No, no, no, Trip is the one who deserves to win! I like to think that Team Plasma barges in and interrupts their battle in the League, so they have to take down team Plasma. Because they can't finish the battle, they just make it a tie or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    I think we're repaeating ourselves here. Didn't Ash call iris a kid in episode 2? But he should do it again.

Iris maybe is related to the Gym Leader or something, but I seriously think she isn't the Gym Leader. Maybe she will once Ash settles to become one himself. That's the way I see it, so the BW trio can all be Gym Leaders. That would be pretty cool.

Ash? Win the Unova League? No, no, no, Trip is the one who deserves to win! I like to think that Team Plasma barges in and interrupts their battle in the League, so they have to take down team Plasma. Because they can't finish the battle, they just make it a tie or something.
    See, now that is just your Trip fangirl-ism talking -.- Trip is too brash and single-minded to win a league. He needs to evolve as a person, big-time

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeOfHell View Post
    See, now that is just your Trip fangirl-ism talking -.- Trip is too brash and single-minded to win a league. He needs to evolve as a person, big-time
    ...Well, I suppose, but he might just do that, you know. He's not a braggort like Gary was and he is not abusive like Paul, so I don't see why he has to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post

Iris maybe is related to the Gym Leader or something, but I seriously think she isn't the Gym Leader. Maybe she will once Ash settles to become one himself. That's the way I see it, so the BW trio can all be Gym Leaders. That would be pretty cool

Yeah he did call her a kid in episode 2.
    It'll be kinda weird and bland if the BW trio were all Gym Leaders. Dento isn't a Gym Leader anymore, he's a Sommelier and Ash/Iris wants to be a Pokemon/Dragon Master.
    Shooti doesn't want to win the Isshu Leauge. He said that it's pointless. He just want to defeate Alder.
    Shooti is an awesome and interesting character. I'm really tired of people comparing him to Paul and Gary. Shooti is his own person and don't call him a wannabe Gary or Paul. If you don't like him then he'll smug about it! I love Shooti and I'm proud of it, he's my favorite Ash rival!

Page 129 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast