Page 13 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I wonder what's Iris excuse for following Ash?
    Misty's own at first was for her bike, then she forgot all about it.
    Brock was to travel but then he and Ash grew close as brothers so he just came back a lot.
    May was because she knew the way to the next town and then just continued traveling with him. And she also didn't wasnt to go alone.
    Dawn said because they were going to the same city, but she continued following him afterwards.
    Friend Code 216561919515

I still think its cuz shey'll secretly like him, but hey who knows I'm sure they'll think of some thing. It doesn't look like she has a bike, so it will be different.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It doesn't look like she has a bike, so it will be different.
    No, she WILL have a bike; every girl has had a bike. Even if she doesn't have one right away, she'll get one eventually and it will get fried by Pikachu. That's how it's always been and it would be stupid of the writers to get rid of the bikes.

I still think its cuz shey'll secretly like him, but hey who knows I'm sure they'll think of some thing.
    Hey, I think Iris will secretly like him too; every girl has, but they all failed. Yeah, don't forget Ash's good looks and Pikachu; what girl hasn't liked Pikachu?

I don't like to normally compare ships, I do have a feeling Iris will give many sarcastic comments to Ash though and let him know when he's doing wrongXD
    UGH The wait truley is killing me LOL.
    I agree and about the wait...there's only like 10 days left, I'm sure you can wait 10 days :P
    Victini = The Most Epic, Awesome, Coolest, Most Badass Pokemon Ever!!!

I still think an open crush would be fun. You know, Iris tries to look experienced and always fine, to impress Ash.
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

You like the bike traditions? Hey that's cool. Just was hopping she'd go with him cuz she liked him or some thingXD Yah, I'll get by the wait, its just I'm dying to see Negaishipping hints LOL. I hope this time Iris is the one guess will see, I'm also hopping she goes with him to two regions like Misty did with the Orange Islands, since this is gonna be like Kantoish in some ways. Iris having an open crush on Ash would be awesome, her being sarcastic to show off to Ash would be great.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'm also hopping she goes with him to two regions like Misty did with the Orange Islands, since this is gonna be like Kantoish in some ways.
    -_- It wasn't the Orange Islands, it was Johto. Misty went with Ash from Kanto to Johto, the Orange Islands were part of Kanto I believe. And believe me, I would love to see Iris travel to another region, but I just can't see Iris traveling with Ash for another one or two regions, If anything this is probably going to be the last region Ash travels to. Then again, I thought DP was going to be the end of Pokemon, and here we are; another new series, so who knows, Iris could go on to other regions, or not and be like May and Dawn; staying in their own region. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also I don't see how this is going to be like Kanto. You mean Iris being like Misty, right? I can't see any other similarities between the two.

Best Wishes
    Nine Days Left! ^_^

For the bike stuff...

-Iris: And there we are mister!
    -Shop Owner: Thanks for the help, little girl! Here have a free bike!
    -Iris: Huh? Seriously? I mean you don't have to...
    -Shop Owner: Don't worry, with this you can go much faster in your journey.
    -Iris: Umm, it could prove useful...

*In the distance*

-Ash: Since that white dragon thing got with us you can't do anything.
    -Pikachu: Pika.... (This sucks)
    -Ash: Maybe we can just try hard enough to get you over it! Try a thunder!

*At the shop*

-Iris: Well, gotta try my new bike!

*Thunder vaporizes the bycicle*

-Iris: ;_____;
    -Ash: Oh yeah!! It worked!!
    -Iris: What was that....?
    -Ash: Oh hi, sorry for frying your bike. It happens.

*Iris roars like a panther and jumps at Ash, who just runs away*

*From afar*

-Dento: Just as I planned *Closes a black note and his eyes glow red*
    -His pokemon (whatever the name was): This is going to be fun.

Yeah I am bored
    People lose too much time complaining about what they dislike instead of just doing things they enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Victini'sMaster View Post
    -_- It wasn't the Orange Islands, it was Johto. Misty went with Ash from Kanto to Johto, the Orange Islands were part of Kanto I believe. And believe me, I would love to see Iris travel to another region, but I just can't see Iris traveling with Ash for another one or two regions, If anything this is probably going to be the last region Ash travels to. Then again, I thought DP was going to be the end of Pokemon, and here we are; another new series, so who knows, Iris could go on to other regions, or not and be like May and Dawn; staying in their own region. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also I don't see how this is going to be like Kanto. You mean Iris being like Misty, right? I can't see any other similarities between the two.

Best Wishes
    Nine Days Left! ^_^
    Orange Islands was apart of Kanto? Holy cow, I must sound lame now for not knowing thisXD They said it was going to be fast paced, which is why I at least think Iris will get two regions like what happened with Misty. Ask for why people say its simular with Kanto, well I guess its cuz its starting out like the Kanto series and Ash turns his hat backwards again like the Kanto series. Of course will see different things here and there but...Ask for Iris and Misty, we don't know if they'll be a like, so far all we know is from what we see in the previews, she seems to yell a lot LOL. And than when they showed that one scene of the voice actors together, she seemed a bit sarcastic. Guess will see eh? I'm sure Iris will be her own character though like every one else.

Rouenne That was great.

Hey, I think Iris will secretly like him too; every girl has, but they all failed. Yeah, don't forget Ash's good looks and Pikachu; what girl hasn't liked Pikachu?
    Nearly all the females like Pika ^-^!Although he's not a player like Ash. About Ashs looks I say he looks cute with his hair wet and down (like when lucario tossed him in the water/lake (whatever that was)in a pokemovie)

Quote Originally Posted by Rouenne View Post
    I still think an open crush would be fun. You know, Iris tries to look experienced and always fine, to impress Ash.
    An open crush ^-^ sounds cute and hasn't happened before (as far as i know but i havent seen the AG arcs so i may be wrong~)Iris looks like she has the personaility that can play off her crush. She's surely not shy or timid (seemingly) o.o so an open crush would work here !
    .:No Longer on Serebiiforums/.net:.

Do you guys think Iris will find Ash to be a funny person? (I had a dream a few nights ago that B&W aired on TV and Iris was laughing at Ash while they were traveling) And did anyone think about Ash showing us some hints of liking Iris? (I know this is out of character, but what if Ash started to crush on Iris after seeing how outgoing she is and how well she takes care of her pokemon).

Thanks for the awesome signature Pyro!

I think this time Ash will at least show signs of jealousy maybe?? Guess what spoiler I found [spoiler] Iris is a gym leader too but she does dragons [/spoiler] Maybe this will be like Pokeshipping, hints wise I mean :O

Guess what spoiler I found [spoiler] Iris is a gym leader too but she does dragons [/spoiler] Maybe this will be like Pokeshipping, hints wise I mean :O
    Wait...wut? Wow who would've thought Iris would be a gym leader. And dragons too, man... well I guess that makes sense since she has a Kibago. Well it looks like the writers may be trying to recreate the Kanto saga, with another female gym leader protagonist and Ash traveling with two gym leaders again idk. Hm, i wonder how p*ssed the Misty fans are about this since instead of bringing Misty back, they simply created a new Misty lol.

Well anyways, it looks like Iris and Ash will get three episodes together since Iris isn't introduced in the first episode and apparently in the latest episode revealed they arrive in Sanyou City and meet Dento. (Kinda like the first season where Ash and Misty traveled together for 3 episodes.)

And did anyone think about Ash showing us some hints of liking Iris? (I know this is out of character, but what if Ash started to crush on Iris after seeing how outgoing she is and how well she takes care of her pokemon).
    Um...I already made a similar topic a while ago, but whatever, it's cool. Most people don't read older posts anyways. So yeah, I would like it if Ash liked Iris, even if a little, but it's unlikely like you said. Though, he may be older this series and I could see him liking Iris. They may have similarities personalities and likes and stuff. It would be an interesting change if Ash liked the girl instead of the other way around.

Best Wishes
    8 Days Left ^_^

Too bad we don't get any episodes tomorrow Oh well, we still get two episodes next week so that's cool, I guess.
    Last edited by Victini'sMaster; 16th September 2010 at 12:45 AM.

iris being a gym leader sounds fun does dento know this?
    looking for a female eevee
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

How nice is this about Iris. Maybe Gible can battle with one of her dragons later.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by pandastar16 View Post
    iris being a gym leader sounds fun does dento know this?
    They haven't met yet. They will in the 5th episode though.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Wait...wut? Wow who would've thought Iris would be a gym leader. And dragons too, man... well I guess that makes sense since she has a Kibago. Well it looks like the writers may be trying to recreate the Kanto saga, with another female gym leader protagonist and Ash traveling with two gym leaders again idk. Hm, i wonder how p*ssed the Misty fans are about this since instead of bringing Misty back, they simply created a new Misty lol.

Well anyways, it looks like Iris and Ash will get three episodes together since Iris isn't introduced in the first episode and apparently in the latest episode revealed they arrive in Sanyou City and meet Dento. (Kinda like the first season where Ash and Misty traveled together for 3 episodes.)

Best Wishes
    8 Days Left ^_^

Too bad we don't get any episodes tomorrow Oh well, we still get two episodes next week so that's cool, I guess.
    I heard a few Misty fans already say a few angry things about this but than they've been angry about a bunch of stuff latley soXD I was thinking Iris could be in the first episode, have Ash run into her than and her see Ash again in the second episode and than join up as a group. Three episodes alone is fine though too. Yah, sucks we have to wait a while for new episodes but 8 days is not bad. I'm sure will get another spoiler of some sort this Thursday. Here's hopping for some good Negaishipping hints in the first three. Man I can't wait...

Since Iris is a gym leader, that means Ash will eventually have to challenge her to a gym battle then right? It would be nice to see Ash face Iris for his final gym badge and throughout the battle they can compliment eachother on how strong they have gotten through their journey together and while at the same time have flash backs on their most memorable momments they had in their adventures. And then once after Ash wins the gym battle, Iris can say something sentlement like "You've grown a lot since we first met Ash, it was an honor to battle and travel with you". And then Iris gives Ash a hug Well anyway that's something that I would like to see if Iris is the last Gym Leader Ash challenges that is.

Um...I already made a similar topic a while ago, but whatever, it's cool. Most people don't read older posts anyways. So yeah, I would like it if Ash liked Iris, even if a little, but it's unlikely like you said. Though, he may be older this series and I could see him liking Iris. They may have similarities personalities and likes and stuff. It would be an interesting change if Ash liked the girl instead of the other way around.
    I'm sorry I should have read some more of the older posts. I just wanted to ask if anyone would like to see Ash would any hints to liking Iris since people usually expect the girls to show all the shipping hints.

@Sonic Toadstool - I love your idea. I could definitely see that! If the writers attempted at that, I would love them. Hehe. It's really creative. x3

Forgot to post this in my last comment. This was the scene I was talking about with the closeness. :3

BW ANIME PREVIEW
    So I watched the 30 min special. x3 Goodies.

1) We got to see how Satoshi throws a Pokeball at Iris.

2) Satoshi & Iris sit across each other in this forest engaging in some small talk.

3) Iris plays with Pikachu (as we all know), then as Iris says "Nice to meet you" to Satoshi, Pikachu shocks her.

Spoiler:- screenshots:
    Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 16th September 2010 at 1:16 PM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Hey guise, good to see that things are picking up in here!

I am just posting here to let you know that I have edited the title of the thread, as you can obviously see. That way you can talk about the upcoming episodes and new information without having to hide everything under spoiler tags! If people complain well... that's their fault for not noticing said title.

Carry on, soldiers!

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I saw the preview, guess I need to rewind a few scenes I never saw Pikachu shocking Iris LOL. She um looks like she's enjoying it oddly enoughXD Ash kee's making priceless faces dealing with her. There's one scene of Iris getting close up in Ash's face, how cute.

edit;

Thanks for posting the images and spoilers...
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 16th September 2010 at 5:35 PM.

I like Iris' VA butt.

Anyway, is there an alternate name besides negaishipping? It just doesn't sound kosher to me.

I'm pretty sure its the official name of AshxIris I hope you didn't come in just to bash the name like that some one did. If you like them together that's great, I don't want bashing in my thread please.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm pretty sure its the official name of AshxIris I hope you didn't come in just to bash the name like that some one did. If you like them together that's great, I don't want bashing in my thread please.
    Making a remark that something might not be sensitive is not called bashing. Im just making a suggestion because I know people will create a ****-storm because of how it sounds similar to another n word, jeez. The shipping didn't officially start and people are already hung up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    Making a remark that something might not be sensitive is not called bashing. Im just making a suggestion because I know people will create a ****-storm because of how it sounds similar to another n word, jeez. The shipping didn't officially start and people are already hung up about it.
    Ok, sorry some one bashed the name before in the past that annoyed people so.. I would have prefered Bestwishshipping but this is what the people choose, so I guess fans were not sensitive about it or they would have a different name I guess. Well yah, Ash shippings always get a lot of attention, Pearlshipping was the same way and I think Advancedshipping was too. It just happens that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    That's the main reason why I'm not happy with the name of this shipping either. But oh well there's not much that we can do about it now, so we just have to deal with it.

Page 13 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast