Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4803

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I'm sure Drayden is still the gym leader of Opelucid City. I think Iris just wants to beat him to show him how much of a better trainer she has become compared to the last time she battled him. I'm not so sure why she's a gym leader in the games since it has been a while since I last played. Iris could still travel with Ash and Cilan even after visiting the gym. If the writers want to get rid of Iris, they will probably do something similar like what they did to Misty: Drayden calls Iris and tells her she will be the next Gym Leader.
    Sorry, but the rules clearly state that all Dragon Gym Leaders/Masters must have a fully evolved Dragon pokemon.

Seriously though, I can't imagine that happening until Axew finally evolves, and with the rate that this show is going at, we might get a 2nd saga with Ash and Iris traveling together before Axew even evolves once. Best Wishes is supposed to be starting from square one basically, so I wouldn't be surprised if what I just said happened.

Now I have a question of my own.

Once Ash finishes up in the Unova League, are they just going to do some magic time skip where they're suddenly back home within 2-3 episodes or do you think we'll get some decent fillers as they travel across the the eastern side of the Unova League?

If they decide to do the latter, I can imagine hilarity and shipping ensuing as well as another beach episode when they hit Undella Town (because everyone wants to see Iris and Cynthia in bathing suits). Speaking of episodes, WHEN DO YOU THINK THEY'LL SHOW THE ONE WITH TEAM PLASMA'S DEBUT!? I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE IT FOR MONTHS!!!

BTW, I bring the gift of romantic fanfictions from other people in the form of a link.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 20th April 2012 at 3:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Pics!

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/154gkeg.jpg[/IMG]

Iris was worried about Ash here:

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/ab5zdy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2wovuvc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/33to54y.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/j0igkk.jpg[/IMG]

It's really nice that Iris looks really worried for Ash
    I have no idea what that episode is, but I'll probably like it. Sarastic iris, and Ash might nearly die. I love those scenes :P

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Once Ash finishes up in the Unova League, are they just going to do some magic time skip where they're suddenly back home within 2-3 episodes or do you think we'll get some decent fillers as they travel across the the eastern side of the Unova League?

If they decide to do the latter, I can imagine hilarity and shipping ensuing as well as another beach episode when they hit Undella Town (because everyone wants to see Iris and Cynthia in bathing suits). Speaking of episodes, WHEN DO YOU THINK THEY'LL SHOW THE ONE WITH TEAM PLASMA'S DEBUT!? I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE IT FOR MONTHS!!!

BTW, I bring the gift of romantic fanfictions from other people in the form of a link.
    Hmm, as I've already stated before, I think Ash should become a Gym Leader. I mean, its a little obvious this is his last journey. Maybe they'll make a more mature version of Pokemon? How ever unlikely, I'll keep that hope XD

I know, I've been dying to see the TP vs TR episode for ages. But Japan is still recovering, and plenty are still tramuatized. We still need to wait.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Once Ash finishes up in the Unova League, are they just going to do some magic time skip where they're suddenly back home within 2-3 episodes or do you think we'll get some decent fillers as they travel across the the eastern side of the Unova League?[/URL]
    I would love to see it go two years into the future, it hasn't moved forward in time the whole time the show has existed. Maybe ash will have his own gym back in his home town, and something happens and Iris and Cilan shows up to get him cause they needs his help. Cause ash might be a little less oblivious to his feelings, and so on so forth.

Nice, Numb. Ash should some day become less dense in the ways of love. All the boys in my class retch and vomit at the mentionings of these things.

I agree with Numb. I would love to see a two year timeskip with Iris and Dento returning and staying for some more adventrues.

Yeah, I love BestWishesShipping! We can't part them, it'll suck if we do...they have such eleborate personalities...

I love Dento->Ash<-Iris

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    I like Iris's kodomo ne expression she gives to Ash and only Ash. It would be hilarious if Ash starts doing the same thing to her!
    She give that expressionism to quite a few people. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Hmm, as I've already stated before, I think Ash should become a Gym Leader. I mean, its a little obvious this is his last journey. Maybe they'll make a more mature version of Pokemon? How ever unlikely, I'll keep that hope XD
    His last journey huh? Would be nice so we could get some sort of closure, but very doubtful. I would like a time-skip of some sort. Ash doesn't really need to change, just some sign of him getting older would be nice.

However, the idea of Iris still traveling with Ash after the Isshu League is over is a fun thought.

I found a nice pic. =]

Here

And here's another nice pic ^^

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4wxdkr

I don't think about a 2 years time skip, I think they'll continue as now xD
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

Perhaps you people have forgotten, this is Nintendo were talking about. How many games has Mario starred in? And in how many of those has the formula EVER been shaken up? This may bite me in the *** later, but I can imagine nintendo creating a 6th generation with yet more pokemon and a new region for Ash to visit. Perhaps Iris and Cilan stay with him for that, because this series is supposed to be a pseudo-reboot, and Misty and Brock traveled with him for both Kanto and Jhoto if im not mistaken

There were certain circumstances around the Kanto and Johto regions. Back then, the writers had not anticipatd the show's popularity and thus had no plan for any future regions. It made sense for them to stick with the original trio and if I'm not mistaken the option to select a female protagonist in the games didn't becom available until Pokemon Crystal and the Johto region had long since started by then. So Misty remained as a concequence of that.

Now they're in the habit of cycling through new female protagonists every generation in order to advertise the new set of games that come out every three or four years. Iris may not be the playable character in Black/White, but the recent revelation of Black 2/White 2 gives me reason to believe that the reason they chose her for Best Wishes was because they knew that the new games would introduce a new female protagonist and that Iris would be in both games, not because they were trying to repliacte the Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto sagas.

We can theorise, then, that when Generation 6 comes about Iris, unfortunately, will not be travelling with Ash. However, that won't happen for at least another year - probably even two years - since Black 2/White 2 are coming out soon and Game Freak would not release Generation 6 so soon after that. I suspect they'll be a filler arc to fill the time between the end of the Unova League and when Generation 6 comes out. I'm standing by my prediction that Best Wishes will total something close Diamond and Pearl and Advanced Generation and should that happen, we wouldn't be able to complain, would we?

On a related note, have you all seen the episodes coming up? Two episodes with the seventh Gym Leader and the seventh Gym Badge, an episode focusing on Cilan and, as many of us predicted, an episode regarding Iris' fear of Ice-type Pokemon. The latter also includes Gerogia, but lets hope that doesn't prevent Ash from having a decent role.

Finally, I'm not too enthused about the idea of a time-skip as there's not many reasons to actually have one. Of course it would be great to have Ash understand romance a little better, but I would rather active development on that front. I wouldn't want to see the characters being older for the sake of being older, either.

It's Translation Time!

Pansage: Hi! I'm Pansage!

Stunfisk: I'm Stunfisk!

*silence*

Pansage: Wait, where's Crustle?

Stunfisk: I dunno.

Crustle: *carrying a suitcase* Here I am!

Pansage: Hey, what's that?

Crustle: Chapter 10.

Pansage & Stunfisk: Huh?

Crustle: Of the Negai and SkyShipping fanfic.

Pansage & Stunfisk: OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Crustle: *opens suitcase* Here it is everyone! The longest chapter yet! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7895188/..._Crossed_Loves

Pansage: Well now that were done with that, it's time to answer some questions!

Stunfisk: First off, gohan5, NegaiFreak is okay about how you can't make him a part of your group. He understands.

Crustle: Second of all, NegaiFreak says that we need to know more about these two new Pokemon games, for they could be vital to the plot of the story, and the Kyurem movie coming in July. That is, before we can make any speculation of what's happened to Iris.

Pansage: And as we all know, that movie is coming together as a Negaishipping-worthy movie from some of those previews.

Crustle: Thirdly, we're looking forward to the newer episodes coming out, especially the one with Iris and Vanilluxe.

Stunfisk: We think that there'll probably be some worrying from Ash for Iris, since she is apparently seperated from the group for the episode.

Crustle: And since Georgia's gonna be there, I feel like there's gonna be a ton of Negai worthy hints.

Pansage: Wait, weren't there more Negai hints when Trip was around?

Crustle: Really? *checks back a few episodes* Oh yeah! You're right!

Stunfisk: Lastly, as of now, Negaifreak does not believe that there will be a Generation 6 as of this point.

Crustle: Right now, Japan's main focus is on the B2W2 games, so I don't believe we'll have a 6th generation as of yet.

Pansage: Yep, and also, as and extra bonus, NegaiFreak has just informed me that he'll be making a scenario that would have Georgia become a part of the group temporarily.

Stunfisk: Oooh! That's sounds exciting!

Crustle: Definitely!

Me: Okay guys! Time's up!

P.S. Iris's team is next, they will reveal the new scenario, and answer a couple more questions! Till next time everyone! Oh, and please read the fic!

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    I found a nice pic. =]

Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Kawaii pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    It's Translation Time!

Pansage: Hi! I'm Pansage!

Stunfisk: I'm Stunfisk!

*silence*

Pansage: Wait, where's Crustle?

Stunfisk: I dunno.

Crustle: *carrying a suitcase* Here I am!

Pansage: Hey, what's that?

Crustle: Chapter 10.

Pansage & Stunfisk: Huh?

Crustle: Of the Negai and SkyShipping fanfic.

Pansage & Stunfisk: OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Crustle: *opens suitcase* Here it is everyone! The longest chapter yet! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7895188/..._Crossed_Loves

Pansage: Well now that were done with that, it's time to answer some questions!

Stunfisk: First off, gohan5, NegaiFreak is okay about how you can't make him a part of your group. He understands.

Crustle: Second of all, NegaiFreak says that we need to know more about these two new Pokemon games, for they could be vital to the plot of the story, and the Kyurem movie coming in July. That is, before we can make any speculation of what's happened to Iris.

Pansage: And as we all know, that movie is coming together as a Negaishipping-worthy movie from some of those previews.

Crustle: Thirdly, we're looking forward to the newer episodes coming out, especially the one with Iris and Vanilluxe.

Stunfisk: We think that there'll probably be some worrying from Ash for Iris, since she is apparently seperated from the group for the episode.

Crustle: And since Georgia's gonna be there, I feel like there's gonna be a ton of Negai worthy hints.

Pansage: Wait, weren't there more Negai hints when Trip was around?

Crustle: Really? *checks back a few episodes* Oh yeah! You're right!

Stunfisk: Lastly, as of now, Negaifreak does not believe that there will be a Generation 6 as of this point.

Crustle: Right now, Japan's main focus is on the B2W2 games, so I don't believe we'll have a 6th generation as of yet.

Pansage: Yep, and also, as and extra bonus, NegaiFreak has just informed me that he'll be making a scenario that would have Georgia become a part of the group temporarily.

Stunfisk: Oooh! That's sounds exciting!

Crustle: Definitely!

Me: Okay guys! Time's up!

P.S. Iris's team is next, they will reveal the new scenario, and answer a couple more questions! Till next time everyone! Oh, and please read the fic!
    I loved this chapter! That CilanxBurgundy scene and the way Trip took that picture was too friggin' funny to put in words! The incident with Bianca was pretty funny, too. You used a Taylor Swift song? One I use for SommileurShipping a lot?! *glomps*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7165722/1/The_Iris_Flower

Another gift for all NegaiShipping people. I swear, this is getting more addictive than MLP: Friendship is Magic. I've already read so many Negaishipping fanfics on this website.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7165722/1/The_Iris_Flower

Another gift for all NegaiShipping people. I swear, this is getting more addictive than MLP: Friendship is Magic. I've already read so many Negaishipping fanfics on this website.
    Really? I can't seem to find any good ones...

Really? I can't seem to find any good ones...
    What do you mean by that? Are you saying that good Negaishipping fanfics are hard to find?

Anyone watched the new episode this week? It was awesome! I can't wait for the next episode!
    Cute pictures guys!

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that good Negaishipping fanfics are hard to find?
    Umm, Hello, just go check out my page on FF.net, here's a link if you're too lazy.http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3211396/ScourgeOfHell
    Oh and, Hell yes, Negai fics are like pieces of the holy grail =S.
    For some reason I was sure Georgia would have something to do with the 7th gym. Maybe the blue clothes and the Beartic were what tipped me off.... I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeOfHell View Post
    Umm, Hello, just go check out my page on FF.net, here's a link if you're too lazy.http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3211396/ScourgeOfHell
    For some reason I was sure Georgia would have something to do with the 7th gym. Maybe the blue clothes and the Beartic were what tipped me off.... I don't know
    I've already read most of those. Personally, my favorite Negaishipping fanfic was Midnight Chocolate.

There were a few grammar errors here and there in the stories, but nothing too huge and obvious. I can't wait to see more Negaishipping fanfics.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 21st April 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Yes! They're mostly lemon or just plain bizarre. There aren't a lot of good ones, and their mostly one shots anyway. I must be one of the first people to write a chaptered NegaiShipping fic.
    Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    Anyone watched the new episode this week? It was awesome! I can't wait for the next episode!
    Cute pictures guys!
    What is this episode you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeOfHell View Post
    I've read all your stories, ScourgeOfHelk. It's true, their hard to find, well, at least one with good quality are. Georgia has connections with the seventh gym? I can't imagine what would happen if Iris had connections with the eighth...

Yes! They're mostly lemon or just plain bizarre. There aren't a lot of good ones, and their mostly one shots anyway. I must be one of the first people to write a chaptered NegaiShipping fic.
    If they're so hard to find, I'll just post one every now and again. I know where to find some decent ones that ScourgeOfHell didn't make. BTW, did you read the one I posted a link to here called "The Iris Flower"?

Edit:

You know what. I feel like posting another link to one right now. Just remember that none of these fanfics were made by me. Don't forget to leave your opinions.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 21st April 2012 at 5:33 PM.

What is this episode you speak of?
    I watch Pokemon Best WIshes episode 77, I watch the original version every week and I'm always very forward to it! I feel like I'm the only one that really watch the original version whenever it's finally uploaded. ^^;

Missed a lot!! So much different fanfics! I have to read them at some point!

Haven't watched that episode yet. Don't worry, I'm sure many of us watch the original version like me ^^

Georgia has a connection with the 7th gym? Doesn't surprise me that much if it is true.

New topic:
    What would be your dream Negaishipping moment? Let your imagination go wild!

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    What would be your dream Negaishipping moment? Let your imagination go wild!
    The Ash x Iris couple becoming Canon.

An episode where Oshawott tries to become closer with Emolga and, somehow, Ash and Iris get involved in helping his relationship problems. Iris can use this episode as the perfect way to make Ash finally understand what "love" and "romance" are with Oshawott's emotions toward Emolga as a good example since Oshawott and Emolga are already "buddies" as Ash would put it (especially with that episode with the Cottonee). Once Ash becomes more sensitive to the concept of "love", he'll start to develop deeper feelings towards Iris.

I won't say that Ash is an idiot, but he is oblivious to the concepts of "love" and "romance". The only way he would finally see it is if his own Pokemon were caught up in these feelings. This would only work because the 2 pokemon (one of his own and the crush) already know each other very well, since Ash would pass it off as them becoming "buddies" if they didn't know (or barely know) each other (like the episode with the Cottonee), and/or if one teased the other (like that episode with the love triangle between Dawn's Piplup, a wild Elekid, and a random trainer's Female Marill).

If I get a tl;dr, I'll understand. Just answering your question.

Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast