Page 15 of 192 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

*^*

As you already know PK, I've been spazzing left and right. *coughespectiallywiththatgifcough*

I really love the start to this. Glad to have stayed up to watch the special. Well worth it even if I do have a test in 9 and half hours. Haha.

I would really want to discuss more, but I better get ready for bed. xD;;

Spoiler:- screenshots:

And I leave with this My favorite moments. (Besides the PikaIris moment xD)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

All that stuff about her being a wild girl was hype.

She seems very down to earth and has that cool girl personality, not fiery or argumentative. Although some people who understood Japanese said that she called Ash a "country boy" because he was too excited for being in Isshu. Kind of odd considering the place looks like a jungle.

So she will be one of the nice nice friends for Ash.

Thanks so much for the images, I've been loving there interactions so far I saw blushing from IrisXD I can't wait to see Iris reaction to shirtless Ash. I gotta go watch the preview.

edit;

Mind if I use one of the images? I'm going to update my signature with a Negaishipping image.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

sorry about the inactive lately. i've just been busy with school and stuff.

OMG! so many negaishipping hints in the first 2 episodes X3
    I loved Iris before now i adore her XD and Ash thinking she was a pokemon...rofl.priceless

The two episodes were a great way to start off the new series!

I really enjoyed them, and its nice to see some screens here!

Does anyone know what Iris said when she stood up in the tree branch while eating an apple? It sounded like she was proclaiming something. For reference to the moment, see the second picture Katsu posted.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Wow ^__^ this is getting good! I liked episode 2 although i had no idea what they were saying. Just wish Ash was in the tree with Ir- ...!! Ash and Iris sleep- Uhhh... sitting in a tree~ Thats for the pictures everyone!
    .:No Longer on Serebiiforums/.net:.

Yah that scene of them under the stars seemed really sweet, I'll have to wait for the subs to hear what they were saying. Like I said, next weeks episode looks like will have some few more good Negaishipping scenes ^^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

&NegaiShipping is off to a strong start! I'm here, chock full of pics.

Spoiler:- BW002:
    Last edited by Mayfan; 25th September 2010 at 12:12 AM.

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

I know, I thought I saw Iris blushing a few times. Did they ever say why Iris comes with Ash?

That's cool, the blush marks of Iris look a lot like NI upside down. And it matches with the name NegaI.

Some advice, you can put [IxMG139]*Insert URL*[/IxMG139] and it would post the pictures up automatically without having to put links for us to click one by one. [Remove the x's because it would think it is a real image.XD]
    Ok, my first post here I believe. I'm kinda neutral with this Ship, I'll have to wait for more episodes to air to find out if I'm With Or Against NegaiShipping.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Well I hope you like it, the next two episodes should be good two cuz they get some more alone time ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Does anyone know what Iris said when she stood up in the tree branch while eating an apple? It sounded like she was proclaiming something. For reference to the moment, see the second picture Katsu posted.
    She says, "Aitai Aitai Aitai"! Regarding to wanting to see the legendary that caused Pikachu's inability to attacking with electric attacks. xD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=13439576

here's a fanart~ x3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

i can't wait for ep 3^^
    looking for a female eevee
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

love the picture ^^ can't wait for the next episodes. hopefully more negai scenes will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    She says, "Aitai Aitai Aitai"! Regarding to wanting to see the legendary that caused Pikachu's inability to attacking with electric attacks. xD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=13439576

here's a fanart~ x3
    Oh I see. Thanks!

So then that's it. I wonder if Iris has any real reason to travel with Ash? Has any been mentioned?
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Oh I see. Thanks!

So then that's it. I wonder if Iris has any real reason to travel with Ash? Has any been mentioned?
    That's what I'm trying to wonder, she just kind of follows himXD

The first episode with Iris and Ash was great. There were so many unique qualities I saw in Iris...

1. Iris' agility, rivalling that of Ash's. In fact, she looked to be surprised by his speedy climbing up the tree.
    2. Iris didn't hang around him at every turn, which I thought was good, since she doesn't have a big reason to be his shadow. Not to mention her being much more independent than Ash's other girl friends.
    3. Iris doesn't carry on any agitation for long, unlike the other girls, who did exactly that very early in their journey.
    4. Iris is shown to keep a pokemon out-of-ball from her debut. In a peculiar fashion, at that.
    5. Iris has relation to a powerful gym, either being related to the Pokemon Black Gym Leader Shaga, or being the last in line to be challenged in Pokemon White.
    6. Iris didn't have a bike for Pikachu to toast, giving her complete free will and reason to follow Ash. But what that reason is, I'm still unsure about.

I personally hope for Iris to be the last Gym Leader challenge for Ash in Isshu. Do you realise how much meaning that would put in their relationship? I'll give you a hint... a lot.

I've been on the fence for pretty much all of Ash's ships for the past few years, but...

I think I've finally found a ship to stand behind all the way.
    Last edited by Ashton Nauran; 27th September 2010 at 2:04 AM. Reason: Tweakage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Nauran View Post
    The first episode with Iris and Ash was great. There were so many unique qualities I saw in Iris...

1. Iris' agility, rivalling that of Ash's. In fact, she looked to be surprised by his speedy climbing up the tree.
    2. Iris didn't hang around him at every turn, which I thought was good, since she doesn't have a big reason to be his shadow. Not to mention her being much more independent than Ash's other friends.
    3. Iris doesn't carry on any agitation for long, unlike the other girls, who did exactly that very early in their journey.
    4. Iris is shown to keep a pokemon out-of-ball from her debut. In a peculiar fashion, at that.
    5. Iris has relation to a powerful gym, either being related to the Pokemon Black Gym Leader Shaga, or being the last in line to be challenged in Pokemon White.
    6. Iris didn't have a bike for Pikachu to toast, giving her complete free will and reason to follow Ash. But what that reason is, I'm still unsure about.

I personally hope for Iris to be the last Gym Leader challenge for Ash in Isshu. Do you realise how much meaning that would put in their relationship? I'll give you a hint... a lot.

I've been on the fence for pretty much all of Ash's ships for the past few years, but...

I think I've finally found a ship to stand behind all the way.

Glad to see a fellow Negaishipper here!

So, speculation regarding next episode...

I expect Iris to catch the Croc Pokémon(forgot name) and some decent Negaishipping hints. The highlight would have to be this:

At the end of BW2, it looked like they were saying goodbye to eachother. Question is, how'd they meet up again for the next episode?

Let's do this!

Heya guys :3

I don't think I'll ship Negai as my OTP but I really love their interactions so far, Iris' personnality is refreshing <3

Can I be added on the list please ? :3

And I see some familiar faces here 8D *waves at Katsu and Cheese*

Hello! Put me into list too! : D

I can't say really much about this ship yep, but since I love Iris of course I will love this! : D
    I just wanna see the reason why Iris is gonna follow Ash already...

Adding people now, there interactions are great ^^
    I wish I knew why Iris was following Ash too *Sigh*

You know what BlueDragonfangirl, add me to the list, I probably won't be as active as I was in the PearlShipping Thread but I'll support it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Adding people now, there interactions are great ^^
    I wish I knew why Iris was following Ash too *Sigh*
    WTF, I know. I watched the episode wondering what she was doing, in DP, didnt Ash, Brock, and Dawn agree to go together? In the Original Series, well it was the fried bike, while in the Advanced Series, May's bike was fried but she forgave Ash and asked him if they can go together. With Iris, no fried bike, Ash just tossed a Pokeball at her head.o_0 I guess she is trying to catch Ash now.XD
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 26th September 2010 at 11:57 PM.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    You know what BlueDragonfangirl, add me to the list, I probably won't be as active as I was in the PearlShipping Thread but I'll support it.

WTF, I know. I watched the episode wondering what she was doing, in DP, didnt Ash, Brock, and Dawn agree to go together? In the Original Series, well it was the fried bike, while in the Advanced Series, May's bike was fried but she forgave Ash and asked him if they can go together. With Iris, no fried bike, Ash just tossed a Pokeball at her head.o_0 I guess she is trying to catch Ash now.XD
    I love your idea of Iris trying to catch Ash now, best idea yetXD I think Dawn wanted to travel with some one to get to the place she needed to be if I remember right. With Dawn though, she was a newbie at that time, Iris seems to have been traveling around a bit longer. So who knows why she wanted to go with Ash, she just chased after him and is still following him in episode three LOL.

Page 15 of 192 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast