Page 151 of 193 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 4801

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I'm glad you liked it too and yeah, I know I'm a jerk to put Iris in that situation, but now I have a more embarrassing situation for you in the final part of Chapter 4. When am I going to show it to you? LOL! That's a simple question! The answer is RIGHT NOW!

Chapter 4, Part III

After walking a safe distance away from Ash, Iris began to pull a small, red and white sphere from her back pocket that quickly expanded to a larger size once she pressed the white button in the center of it. “Alright, Emolga! It’s time for some training,” Iris said as she threw the Poké Ball into the air. As the Poké Ball opened itself in the air, a bluish-white ray of light appeared from the spherical object and a small figure began to slowly form on the ground. As the concealing light disappeared, it revealed a figure that bore a look similar to Ash’s Pikachu, but with a smaller frame. Outside of the yellow pouches on her cheeks that stored electricity and the yellow patagium that stretched between her stubby arms and feet, the front of her body remained covered in white fur. She had large, round ears that were decorated with yellow and white rings, but the outside of her ears was covered with black fur that also covered the back of her body along with the long tail that ended the outside of her face as if she was wearing a cape with a hood. After finally appearing from her Poké Ball, she began to make a cute pose towards Ash as if she was about to have her picture taken.

“So Iris is using Emolga,” Ash said to himself with a serious, but excited look on his face as he reached for one of his Poké Balls as well. “If that’s the case, then Oshawott, I choose you!” Ash shouted as he threw his expanded Poké Ball into the air and released his Pokémon the same way as Iris did. As the same light faded from his Pokémon, it revealed a figure that was similar in size to Iris’s Emolga. One of his most noticeable features was the large, brown nose that stood level with the eyes on his white, round, freckled face. He had a small, khaki-colored seashell that he wore on the center of his turquoise body, which managed to keep curves similar to those of a typical vase. Although it a dark blue tail that looked similar to a fin as well as legs that were as dark blue and stubby as the horns on his head, he had no trouble moving quickly from one place to another, which was somewhat proven when he went towards Ash after he realized that he was fighting against Emolga.

“Ash, why are you making me fight against Emolga,” Oshawott complained as he flailed his stubby, white arms towards Ash.

“Don’t worry, Oshawott. You have your scalchop, so you should be alright,” Ash said in an attempt to cheer up Oshawott, who only gave a look of annoyance towards his trainer before speaking once again.

“I know that, but that’s not what I was talking about. You should know by now that I have a crush on Emolga, so why are you making me go against her?” Oshawott tried his hardest to convince his trainer to take him out of the battle, but he soon acknowledged that all of his arguing was futile once he remembered that humans can’t understand the language of Pokémon under regular circumstances.

“There’s no need to worry, Oshawott, and even if you get in trouble, you still have a few tricks up your sleeve,” Ash said to Oshawott. Oshawott was astounded by how dense his trainer was, but begrudgingly stepped away from Ash and readied itself for battle. “You make the first move, Iris,” Ash told Iris with a determined look on his face.

“Okay,” Iris responded with a determined look of her own, but suddenly turned her head towards Emolga. “Alright Emolga, this is a practice match, so you can’t switch out with Volt Switch,” Iris said to her Emolga, who was somewhat annoyed by this extra rule, but still gave a cry of agreement. “Alright Emolga, use Discharge!” All of a sudden, energy began to surge through Emolga’s body and a stream of wild electricity began to head towards Oshawott.

“Oshawott, block Discharge with your scalchop,” Ash ordered. Responding quickly to Ash’s demand, Oshawott reached for the shell on its chest and raised it towards the attack heading towards him. The stream of lightning collided with the shell, but after a few seconds of resistance, the energy quickly dispersed and Oshawott remained unscathed along with his scalchop. Both Iris and Emolga were surprised that their fierce attack was blocked, but as they stood dumbfounded by what just happened, Ash did not hesitate and continued to call out his attacks. “Good job, Oshawott. Now, use Water Gun.”

“Emolga, jump into the air to dodge and counter with Hidden Power,” Iris called, quickly recovering from her shock as a stream of water came from Oshawott’s mouth and towards her Emolga. Emolga broke from its trance thanks to her Trainer’s call and made a great leap into the air, narrowly escaping the small deluge of water that came towards her. As Emolga began to glide in the air, three green orbs began to form between Emolga’s palms and were successively fired towards Oshawott.

“Oshawott, spin and use Aqua Jet,” Ash quickly responded, almost as if he was already prepared. Water quickly formed around Oshawott that soon surrounded his whole body. Very soon, consumed by the water summoned, he began to charge into the air towards Emolga’ Hidden Power attack, leaving behind a stream of water that formed behind him. As Oshawott collided with Emolga’s attack, the three green, glowing orbs were quickly repelled, but began to spin around the torrent of water and follow after Oshawott.

“Emolga! You gotta dodge it!” Iris quickly shouted with panic in her eyes and a drop of sweat coming down the side of her face. Emolga barely managed to dodge the incoming Aqua Jet, but was soon struck by one of the glowing, green orbs that followed soon afterward. As Oshawott dispersed his own attack while in the air and Emolga began to spin towards the ground, Iris saw an opportunity to attack and called out her next order.

“Emolga, use your spinning to your advantage and use Volt Switch.” Emolga quickly recovered from the damage she took and began to spin faster as yellow ball of energy began to form in her hands. With the added speed of her rotation, Emolga fired her Volt Switch at blinding speeds towards Oshawott, who was still stuck in the air. Upon noticing what Iris was planning, Ash’s heart began to race.

“Oshawott! Defend yourself with Razor Shell!” Ash shouted towards his Oshawott. Being slightly panicked by his trainer’s sudden order and the rapidly approaching orb of energy, Oshawott reached for his scalchop and a bluish aura began to emanate from it and form a blade-like figure that soon collided with Emolga’s Volt Switch. Both moves were intense in terms of power, but eventually, after clashing with each other, the yellow orb exploded, leaving behind a cloud of smoke. “Oshawott!” Ash cried with worry in his voice after the sudden explosion, but his fears were somewhat confirmed when he saw his Oshawott falling from the sky with his scalchop in hand. After both Emolga and Oshawott fell to the ground, their Trainers began to worry about the health of their Pokémon.

“Can you still continue?” Both Trainers asked their Pokémon as they slowly rose from the ground and back onto their feet, reassuring their respective trainers that they can continue. Both trainers were relieved, but then a thought went through Iris’s mind.

“Hmm, that scalchop is going to be a real problem if this battle goes on any longer and Emolga looks pretty tired, so let’s try a new tactic.” As this thought went through her mind, Ash had begun to speak.

“Okay, Oshawott. It’s starting to get down to the wire here, so let’s end it with our new move,” Ash declared as Oshawott came to his feet as well, ready to receive his trainer’s next order. “Alright, Oshawott. Finish this with Ice Beam.” Slightly hesitating after hearing his trainer’s order, a small orb of energy began to form around Oshawott’s mouth and suddenly, an icy-cold beam of energy was shot towards Emolga.

“Emolga! You have to dodge it!” Iris shouted, feeling slightly unnerved by the attack heading towards her Pokémon. Emolga had tried to get out of the way before she was struck, but was too heavily injured and exhausted to move quickly enough out of the way in time. Both Iris and Emolga began to think that was the battle was over, but by some saving grace, the Ice Beam began to veer off-course and whizzed by Emolga, barely missing her.

“Oh man, the aim is still off,” Ash said, suddenly distraught by what just happened. Oshawott began to worry as well about the results of his attack, but determination returned to both Iris and Emolga as they planned their next attack.

“Alright Emolga, it’s time for a counterattack, so immobilize him with Attract,” Iris ordered with confidence in her voice once again. As Emolga winked, pink hearts began to form around Emolga and fly slowly towards Oshawott, who was suddenly feeling panicked by the attack suddenly heading towards him.

“Oshawott, put your head back on and dodge it,” Ash called, worried by what was about to happen. Oshawott tried it’s hardest to move, but quickly fell to his knees from exhaustion. Soon, the hearts began to spin quickly around Oshawott, whose eyes were filled with nothing but fear right now, and converged all at once onto Oshawott. “Oshawott!” Ash cried, expecting something to happen soon, but after a long moment of waiting, he began to notice that something was wrong. “Nothing. Happened?” Ash said, completely confused by what happened, or rather, what didn’t happen. Even Iris was confused by what just happened.

“…Emolga, try using Attract again,” Iris ordered again. At first, Emolga was confused by what happened as well, but responded to her trainer and launched the same attack again. Once again, the pink hearts converged all at once upon Oshawott, who was suddenly feeling utterly embarrassed right now, but once again, nothing happened. All of a sudden, both Iris and Emolga were completely dumbfounded by the discovery they just made.

“Umm, I don’t know how to say this, but for some reason, I think Emolga’s Attract stopped working on Oshawott,” Ash said, feeling a bit confused by what just happened.

~*~

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! How's that for a surprise? I hope you enjoyed this last part and please leave your comments on what you think of it. I hope you enjoyed the fight scene I wrote in the story. It was my very first time.
    You was very specific on the descriptions of the Pokemon and how the battle was. I personally enjoyed this part, we all know that Oshawott is already in love with Emolga so true love defeats attraction once again! I thought that Oshawott just couldn't have the will power to hurt his loved one and could yolu imagine if Ash had a crush on Iris instead of Iris having a crush on Ash? I could since she's the only one that Ash really wants to know her opinion about the things he does which is different since May, Dawn, and currently Misty are usually praising him for everything that he does but Iris critizes him more and a few other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    You was very specific on the descriptions of the Pokemon and how the battle was. I personally enjoyed this part, we all know that Oshawott is already in love with Emolga so true love defeats attraction once again! I thought that Oshawott just couldn't have the will power to hurt his loved one and could yolu imagine if Ash had a crush on Iris instead of Iris having a crush on Ash? I could since she's the only one that Ash really wants to know her opinion about the things he does which is different since May, Dawn, and currently Misty are usually praising him for everything that he does but Iris critizes him more and a few other reasons.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't start jumping the gun. Attract only causes the target to become infatuated with the user, and infatuation =/= love, so there's still going to be some confusion about feelings. At least Ash will begin to finally learn about what love is...
    Or not *trollface*.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't start jumping the gun. Attract only causes the target to become infatuated with the user, and infatuation =/= love, so there's still going to be some confusion about feelings. At least Ash will begin to finally learn about what love is...
    Or not *trollface*.
    Oh I'm sorry, I was just joking ... a little bit. I saw your trollface =3 The best person to teach him about love is himself or his mom.

...Okay! New rule: Before I put any new chapters online, I'm going to be the first person who reads the new chapter. I ended up looking through it again, and you would be surprised by the sheer amount of technical errors I found.

i really need to proofread these stories.

...Okay! New rule: Before I put any new chapters online, I'm going to be the first person who reads the new chapter. I ended up looking through it again, and you would be surprised by the sheer amount of technical errors I found.

It wasn't too much I mean we make errors sometimes so you're not the only one.

It wasn't too much I mean we make errors sometimes so you're not the only one.
    You don't know the half of it. I mean there were A LOT of errors. Missing words, bad punctuation, and it sounded a bit confusing when I was describing Emolga's look. I really need to get some more people that can help with beta reading. I already fixed most of the errors on fanfiction.net, so don't worry too much.

Oh shoot, it's been days since I commented! So, so sorry, but last week testing has been killing me! Please forgive!

First of all, great new chapter gohan! Iris's mom was just how I imagined her to be. You did a great job portraying her: caring yet overprotecting Mom. I liked it when she learned about Ash, too. That was just plain hilarious! But the battle was really cool too! And poor Ash doesn't know why Attract doesn't work! I'm just curious about why he was injured, and where Cilan and Georgia is. So far, your doing an awesome job! Don't stop dude/dudette!

Welcome new members! And I too am excited about the new season. I'm really hoping for lots of new hints!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Oh shoot, it's been days since I commented! So, so sorry, but last week testing has been killing me! Please forgive!

First of all, great new chapter gohan! Iris's mom was just how I imagined her to be. You did a great job portraying her: caring yet overprotecting Mom. I liked it when she learned about Ash, too. That was just plain hilarious! But the battle was really cool too! And poor Ash doesn't know why Attract doesn't work! I'm just curious about why he was injured, and where Cilan and Georgia is. So far, your doing an awesome job! Don't stop dude/dudette!

Welcome new members! And I too am excited about the new season. I'm really hoping for lots of new hints!
    I'm glad that you enjoyed the story so far, and what made you think Iris's mom was going to be like that? I was honestly hoping to make Iris's mom different from the regular, doting housewives that the other female protagonists had. That, and I wanted a good laugh. I'll just give a short summary of what happened to Ash, Cilan, and Georgia, but you can expect me to give full details later. Still not sure of whether to give the events chapters of their own or to just give more details as the story goes on. Anyway, in the next chapter, thanks to his Oshawott, I'm thinking that head-dense Ash will finally start to get what love is. He'll still be confused about it, but he'll start to learn at the very least. It might even help him understand those feelings he has for Iris that he's been ignoring due to his lack of knowledge on what it was that he was feeling.

You don't know the half of it. I mean there were A LOT of errors. Missing words, bad punctuation, and it sounded a bit confusing when I was describing Emolga's look. I really need to get some more people that can help with beta reading. I already fixed most of the errors on fanfiction.net, so don't worry too much.
    Well we all know what the characters and Pokemon look like but you can get beta reading.
    Anyways, new previews guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntt6fG7D84g

*sighs* I hate it when I'm gone for so long...

Anyone want to give any opinions on what Iris's mom looks like? I need some help with this fanfiction and it would be nice to liven up this thread after such a long, quiet period.
    Seeing its already been decided, can't say much...

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    You guys need a new topic. Discussing the story and all is okay, but we need something else too.

Oh something I noticed, not necessarily shippy, but a nice little exchange between Ash and Iris before the seventh gym battle.

Cilan: It's so cold...
    Iris: I knew it.
    Ash: You knew what?
    Iris: Nurse Joy told me that since this is an Ice-type gym, it'd be cold.
    Cilan: Wow that's a perfect defense.
    Ash: Iris, watch me. We'll warm you up with our battle!

That was just a little moment that made me smile when Ash said that.
    D'aaaawww!

-_-...

Okay, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I finished the first part of Chapter 4. The bad news is that I think I rushed through it and that it's a bit sloppy, but I guess you all will be the judge of that.

Chapter 4, Part I

Only a few minutes had passed until Iris had found herself only a few yards away from her home, gasping for air after running so quickly from the Old Matriarch’s house. As she recovered from her short exhaustion, she began to think back to her earlier childhood, reminiscing about how she would often play with the Pokémon of the forest and village. As these memories flooded her mind, all Iris could do was stand and marvel at her modest home and the small tree that stood by it. “I’m home. After so long, I’m finally home,” *1Iris said to herself as she walked past the small tree and up to the front door. Standing at the front door, Iris raised her clenched hand and began to knock. A moment had passed and there was no answer, so she began to knock again, hoping that someone was still home. After another moment, the lock clicked and the door slowly opened to reveal a figure no taller than Cilan. (What?! Her mom is apprently SHORT?!)Her scrawny figure was covered by what could only be described as a simple, amber colored apache dress. Both Iris and the woman behind the door shared the same chocolate skin and long, purple hair, but surprisingly, her hair was shorter when compared to Iris’s wilder hairstyle and unrestrained at the bottom. Her face had the same brown eyes as well and only showed a few wrinkles. Although she wasn’t as old as the Matriarch, her face and body had still shown signs of aging and experience. As she examined the young girl before her, a gleam of joy came into her eyes and she began to speak.

“Is that you, Iris?” the woman at the door asked as she opened the door wider.

“Yes Mom. It’s me, Iri-,“ but before Iris could even finish her sentence, she had suddenly found herself in her mother’s tight embrace. Ah, mothers' hugs. Who can survive them?

“I’ve missed you so much, Iris. You have no idea,” her mother said as she continued to hold Iris tightly in her arms.

“I missed you too, Mom,” Iris gasped, struggling to even get her words out, “But I won’t be able to hug you back if you keep strangling me like this.” (Told you so)Upon hearing this, her mother began to loosen her grip and the two of them began to embrace each other for what felt like an eternity. After the duo released each other, Iris’s mother began to beckon her and the two of them entered the modest cabin. As they entered the cabin, the first thing that caught Iris’s attention was the set of Ducklett Wings that stood framed at the top of the shelves along with several other photos and souvenirs that took their places below the set of clear, gray wings. In front of those shelves stood a plain, white couch that took its place near the stairs to the second floor of the house. Right in front of the couch, Iris could see a small, brown chair that faced it as well as a small table of the same color that stood in-between the chair and couch. Across the entire room, with the exception of the opening to the right of the shelves that led to the kitchen, all of the walls were made up of furnished, wooden planks that shone with a brighter shade of brown than the chair and table. After absorbing her surroundings for a minute, Iris made her way to the couch as her mother walked towards the kitchen. Iris was confused by what she was doing, but before she could even form her lips to ask a question, her mom had already spoke.

“I’m going to make some lunch and tea. Just rest for now while I’m in the kitchen,” Iris’s mom said before disappearing through the opening.

“Okay, Mom,” Iris responded. As she waited, her mind started to wander and she began to think about all of her travels up to now with all of her friends from how they first met to the tournaments that they competed in. At first, Iris had wondered where her friends and about whether or not they had gotten lost on their way to her house, but as her mind slipped farther away, she reassured herself that her friends were perfectly safe and simply taking their time and began to doze off.

~*~

Roused by the smell of delicious food, Iris had begun to wake from her nap and gave a loud yawn. “Hmm, I must’ve fallen asleep,” Iris thought to herself as she began to rub her eyes in an effort to stay awake. As she turned her head upward to look at the clock above her on the wall, grief and shock suddenly decorated her face as she realized that nearly an hour had passed since she had taken her nap. She had wanted to ask her mom why she let her stay asleep for so long, but her mind was more preoccupied by thoughts of Ash and her other friends being kidnapped or injured. (Why jump to such a conclusion?)“Mom! I need to head out right now, but I’ll be back in a minute!” Iris shouted as she quickly ran towards the door. Iris had begun to jerk open the door, but before she could even open it completely, it suddenly stopped and a short cry of pain was heard, followed quickly by a thud. Iris had begun to open the door slowly, wondering what she could have possibly hit, but relief and comfort returned to her somewhat when she recognized the familiar raven-haired figure sitting on the floor, covered in bandages. (Uhh, WTF?)“Ash! Are you okay!?” Iris cried as she came to Ash’s side, ignoring the Pikachu sprawled across the floor next them as well as the Deino that stood nearby on the other side, feeling somewhat guilty about what just happened.

“I’m alright, Iris,” Ash said as he picked himself up from the ground, still wincing in pain from his presumed injuries.

“You don’t look alright to me,” Iris said as she extended a hand towards Ash to help him get back onto his feet. “Let’s try to get you inside the house so you can rest,” she said as she helped Ash walk inside the house and towards the couch with Pikachu and Deino following them closely.

*1: First, I would suggest not using "" when someone is thinking things in their head. Secondly, commas should be used when the person is going speak again after a short sentence break, not at the end of every sentence. Try a period.
    ~*~

And thus concludes the first part. Let's see what you think.

P.S. If you're curious about where Cilan and Georgia are or why Ash is injured, it's a long story that I do not feel like explaining completely right now.
    Comments and corrections are in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    Hello Negaishippers..
    can I join?

I'm a multishipper, but most of my ships are Ash ships. I'm drawn to this one because of their constant teasing.
    It's really cute and I think it's their way of showing their affection
    Welcome! I'm a multi-Ash-Shipper, but its for its either Negai or certain yaoi XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    I wonder why this reactions:

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/34q2ydw.png[/IMG]

xDDD
    Trollolololol.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Dawn: So, do you like Ash?

Iris: Yeah, of course I do.

Dawn: No, I meant liking him that way...

Iris: *gets what Dawn is saying and starts to blush* No, absolutely not.

Dawn: *smirks* I can tell you're lying....

Yay! Baseball is over, and school is only 2+ weeks away from ending! There's only finals to go, so wish me luck!

Anyways, about the new Best Wishes episodes, I'm excited for season 2 and all the new moments included. Iris gets zapped by a Magnemite, and Dawn gets a facefull of Stun Spore from a Foongus. XD

But enough of that, I'm excited to see the brand new Negaishipping hints this season, starting with more Oshawott X Emolga interactions, they've been fighting over taking care of Meloetta. The gym battle looks to have some promising hints too. I'm hoping Iris cheers on Ash all the way as he goes up against Homika (Can anyone think of an english name for her?).

Anyways, yes this summer is when I will start to continue my current fanfic, along with adding some other fanfics, most of which will be crossovers. (Beyblade: 4D & Pokemon, how cool am I?)

And because of the brand Best Wishes Season and the new Black 2 and White 2 games, I'm going to create a future fanfic, where after two years of training in Kanto, Ash returns to Unova to see his old friends once again, especially Iris (whom will become his girlfriend in my current fanfic. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!). However, over that two-year period that Ash was gone, over half of Unova has become frozen. Thankfully though, all citizens had been evacuated from the areas that were frozen, and new areas emerged. Ash now is on a quest to find Iris and continue his journey to become a Pokemon Master.

That's all I have so far, there'll be more characters to come. (Note: Yes, this will be a crossover, don't moan.)

Anyways, NegaiFreak is out! Peace!

P.S. What kind of Negai related moments would you expect from season two?
    Hello, NegaiFreak, long time no see. I can see Ash's old friends commenting on Ash's relationship with Iris, seeing it's different from his relationships with other girls...

Vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Errrrrrrrrh!

Hey! Guess what! A new part of the story just drove in, and it just left a ridiculously long skid mark.

Wut?

Chapter 4, Part II

“Okay, lunch is ready now. To be honest, the finished cooking the food about a half hour ago, but you looked so peaceful while you were asleep,” Iris’s mother said as she walked into the room with a cheery expression on her face. Upon entering the room, Iris’s mom stopped suddenly in her tracks when she noticed her daughter lowering Ash onto the couch. At first, she was shocked and was almost ready to drop everything in her hands so that she could rush towards Ash and get him away from her daughter, but once she noticed the bandages that covered him, her mind was put at ease and she began to speak again as she continued to her seat. “And who is this young man?” Iris’s mother asked with a serious look on her face as she set the tray on the table and took her place at her chair. Almost instantaneously, a distraught look came upon Iris’s face after hearing her mother’s question as if she already knew what was going to happen next. Feeling somewhat scared, Iris began to speak with a shaky voice.

“W- Well, Umm…This is my friend, Ash Ketchum. You see, we’ve been traveling for a while wi-.”

“Traveling? Together? A while!?” (What is wrong with that?!)Iris’s mother interrupted with a scowl on her face that easily scared both Ash and Iris. Even Pikachu and Deino, despite standing to the side of the couch and out of the way, were scared by her sudden reaction to what she heard her daughter say. Try using "Iris's mother" or something other than "her" and "she".

“It’s not what it sounds like, Mom. We’ve been traveling with another person as well for about just as long,” (Meh, same comma errors, and I'm still confused why Iris's mom exploded like that...)Iris quickly responded, desperate to keep her mother from overreacting even more than she already had. To Iris’s surprise, her mother had begun to calm down after hearing this news and her cheery expression began to slightly return to her face. As the tension in the air finally cleared, both Iris and her mother took their cups into their hands and began to drink their warm tea. As they drank their tea and as Pikachu and Deino walked to Ash’s side, Iris’s mom had decided to take the time of silence to speak again.

“Well, at least you have someone else traveling with you as well that’s taking care of you and making sure that you two do nothing…inappropriate,” (WTF?! Who SAYS that to their daughter?!)Iris’s mom said with a straight face. Although Ash remained somewhat confused by what Iris’s mom had suddenly said, his attention quickly turned towards Iris, who was suddenly choking as her face became flushed with red.

“Iris! Are you okay!?” Ash shouted as Pikachu climbed onto the couch, equally worried about Iris after her sudden reaction while Deino only turned and raised its head to find the source of the chaos.

“Mom! How could you say something so embarrassing right in front of him like that!?” Iris gasped, still struggling to breathe after her sudden episode.

“Sorry Iris, but I’m just doing my job as a mother,” Iris’s mother said as she continued to drink her tea. “I just want to make sure that my daughter doesn’t make the wrong decisions, especially when she’s just starting her journey, where anything could happen.”

As soon as these words reached her ears, Iris’s face began to glow a brighter shade of red. Obviously flustered by what her mother had said, Iris rose from her seat and rushed towards the back door located within the kitchen. “Iris! Wait!” Ash called as he rose from his seat, still cringing in pain from his injuries, and followed after Iris.

“At least he doesn’t seem like the type to take advantage of others,” Iris’s mother thought to herself as she began to notice both Pikachu and Deino, who came towards the kitchen entrance to see where the two Trainers ran off to.

~*~

After Ash made his way through the back door, he noticed Iris standing in the middle of a short, grassy field being comforted by the same small, red-eyed Pokémon that made its home within her hair. Slowly, but surely, Ash began to walk towards Iris as quietly as he can in an effort to keep himself from the disturbing the moment that she was sharing with her Axew; however, before he could even get close to them, they had already turned their heads and noticed him.

“Why are you out here, Ash? Shouldn’t you still be resting on the couch?” Iris asked as she turned the rest of her body towards Ash, who was quickly making his way towards Iris now that he was already spotted.

“I know I’m injured, but I couldn’t just sit around and do nothing when my friend is upset,” Ash responded with concern showing in both his face and voice as he took a seat next to Iris. “Are you feeling alright now?”’

“I’m alright; it’s just…My mom can be so embarrassing sometimes and she always says the rudest things,” Iris said, still feeling upset about what happened. “You wouldn’t understand what it’s like to have such an embarrassing mom around all the time.”

“Believe me; I understand better than you know,” Ash said to Iris, who began to look at him with a confused look on her face. “My mom does pretty embarrassing things, too. Just between you and me, whenever I start to go out on a new journey, even if there was someone around, she would always ask if I had clean underwear with me.” (...So true...)Iris face began to light up as she gave a small laugh along with her Axew after hearing this piece of news while Ash could only give a sheepish grin. After Iris and Axew stopped laughing, Ash continued from where he left off. “I guess what I’m trying to say is that even though she can be embarrassing, I know she only does these things because she cares about me and wants to make sure that I’m safe.” For a moment, Iris could only sit and think about the surprisingly good advice that Ash had given her just now. For a moment, she looked down towards the grass and took a quick glance at her Axew, but after a few moments of thinking, Iris finally responded with a cheery look on her face once again.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” Iris said as they both began to stand up.

“I’m glad that you’re feeling better,” Ash said, feeling relieved that he didn’t just make things worse, but suddenly, a new thought came to his mind. “Iris? Since we’re already out here anyway, why don’t we have a quick practice battle like we always do?” Iris was somewhat surprised by his suggestion, but quickly recovered once she remembered how much Ash liked to battle and how often they trained against each other during their journey.

“Sure,” Iris said as she began to walk away from Ash with her Axew to create enough space for their battle. “The same Ash as always,” Iris thought to herself with a smirk as she walked farther away from the raven-haired boy.

~*~

And this concludes the second part. Coming soon: The first battle of this entire story! *Applause* Everyone, place your bets on which Pokemon Ash and Iris are going to use for this battle.

@Moonlight Absol

If you're going to point out punctuation errors, can you at least point out specific ones I made so I don't have to do so much guesswork? Just asking. :-\
    hey, in MY defense, I can miss them when I'm tired.
    Comments and such are in bold. Stop misusing commas!

New scan from the movie!

http://i.imgur.com/X9jVn.jpg

Ash and Iris without Cilan, I hope this movie bring some hints :P
    No offense, but just because the scan depicts them without Cilan doesn't mean Shipping hints...

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    I found a very nice picture.

I really like this one =]

edit: Here is another one
    So cute! I love them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Not to be a party pooper, but there is another scan that goes with this that has just Ash, and Cilan. ^^;
    CAFEMOCHASHIPPING o_o.

I'm glad you liked it too and yeah, I know I'm a jerk to put Iris in that situation, but now I have a more embarrassing situation for you in the final part of Chapter 4. When am I going to show it to you? LOL! That's a simple question! The answer is RIGHT NOW!

Chapter 4, Part III

After walking a safe distance away from Ash, Iris began to pull a small, red and white sphere from her back pocket that quickly expanded to a larger size once she pressed the white button in the center of it. “Alright, Emolga! It’s time for some training,” Iris said as she threw the Poké Ball into the air. As the Poké Ball opened itself in the air, a bluish-white ray of light appeared from the spherical object and a small figure began to slowly form on the ground. As the concealing light disappeared, it revealed a figure that bore a look similar to Ash’s Pikachu, but with a smaller frame. Outside of the yellow pouches on her cheeks that stored electricity and the yellow patagium that stretched between her stubby arms and feet, the front of her body remained covered in white fur. She had large, round ears that were decorated with yellow and white rings, but the outside of her ears was covered with black fur that also covered the back of her body along with the long tail that ended the outside of her face as if she was wearing a cape with a hood. After finally appearing from her Poké Ball, she began to make a cute pose towards Ash as if she was about to have her picture taken. D'aaaaw.

“So Iris is using Emolga,” (Again, commas and quotation marks!)Ash said to himself with a serious, but excited look on his face as he reached for one of his Poké Balls as well. “If that’s the case, then Oshawott, I choose you!” Ash shouted as he threw his expanded Poké Ball into the air and released his Pokémon the same way as Iris did. As the same light faded from his Pokémon, it revealed a figure that was similar in size to Iris’s Emolga. One of his most noticeable features was the large, brown nose that stood level with the eyes on his white, round, freckled face. He had a small, khaki-colored seashell that he wore on the center of his turquoise body, which managed to keep curves similar to those of a typical vase. Although it a dark blue tail that looked similar to a fin as well as legs that were as dark blue and stubby as the horns on his head, he had no trouble moving quickly from one place to another, which was somewhat proven when he went towards Ash after he realized that he was fighting against Emolga.

“Ash, why are you making me fight against Emolga,” Oshawott complained as he flailed his stubby, white arms towards Ash. Woah, they can TALK now?! And you need a question mark there.

“Don’t worry, Oshawott. You have your scalchop, so you should be alright,” Ash said in an attempt to cheer up Oshawott, who only gave a look of annoyance towards his trainer before speaking once again. Comma again.

“I know that, but that’s not what I was talking about. You should know by now that I have a crush on Emolga, so why are you making me go against her?” Oshawott tried his hardest to convince his trainer to take him out of the battle, but he soon acknowledged that all of his arguing was futile once he remembered that humans can’t understand the language of Pokémon under regular circumstances. Oh, NOW you tell us!

“There’s no need to worry, Oshawott, and even if you get in trouble, you still have a few tricks up your sleeve,” Ash said to Oshawott. Oshawott was astounded by how dense his trainer was, but begrudgingly stepped away from Ash and readied itself for battle. “You make the first move, Iris,” Ash told Iris with a determined look on his face. Comma AGAIN...

“Okay,” Iris responded with a determined look of her own, but suddenly turned her head towards Emolga. “Alright Emolga, this is a practice match, so you can’t switch out with Volt Switch,” Iris said to her Emolga, who was somewhat annoyed by this extra rule, but still gave a cry of agreement. “Alright Emolga, use Discharge!” All of a sudden, energy began to surge through Emolga’s body and a stream of wild electricity began to head towards Oshawott.

“Oshawott, block Discharge with your scalchop,” Ash ordered. (Shouldn't he be shouting that?Responding quickly to Ash’s demand, Oshawott reached for the shell on its chest and raised it towards the attack heading towards him. The stream of lightning collided with the shell, but after a few seconds of resistance, the energy quickly dispersed and Oshawott remained unscathed along with his scalchop. Both Iris and Emolga were surprised that their fierce attack was blocked, but as they stood dumbfounded by what just happened, Ash did not hesitate and continued to call out his attacks. “Good job, Oshawott. Now, use Water Gun.” Again, shouting...

“Emolga, jump into the air to dodge and counter with Hidden Power,” Iris called, quickly recovering from her shock as a stream of water came from Oshawott’s mouth and towards her Emolga. Use this; !)Emolga broke from its trance thanks to her Trainer’s call and made a great leap into the air, narrowly escaping the small deluge of water that came towards her. As Emolga began to glide in the air, three green orbs began to form between Emolga’s palms and were successively fired towards Oshawott.

“Oshawott, spin and use Aqua Jet,” Ash quickly responded, almost as if he was already prepared. (...)Water quickly formed around Oshawott that soon surrounded his whole body. Very soon, consumed by the water summoned, he began to charge into the air towards Emolga’ Hidden Power attack, leaving behind a stream of water that formed behind him. As Oshawott collided with Emolga’s attack, the three green, glowing orbs were quickly repelled, but began to spin around the torrent of water and follow after Oshawott.

“Emolga! You gotta dodge it!” Iris quickly shouted with panic in her eyes and a drop of sweat coming down the side of her face. Emolga barely managed to dodge the incoming Aqua Jet, but was soon struck by one of the glowing, green orbs that followed soon afterward. As Oshawott dispersed his own attack while in the air and Emolga began to spin towards the ground, Iris saw an opportunity to attack and called out her next order.

“Emolga, use your spinning to your advantage and use Volt Switch.” Emolga quickly recovered from the damage she took and began to spin faster as yellow ball of energy began to form in her hands. With the added speed of her rotation, Emolga fired her Volt Switch at blinding speeds towards Oshawott, who was still stuck in the air. Upon noticing what Iris was planning, Ash’s heart began to race.

“Oshawott! Defend yourself with Razor Shell!” Ash shouted towards his Oshawott. Being slightly panicked by his trainer’s sudden order and the rapidly approaching orb of energy, Oshawott reached for his scalchop and a bluish aura began to emanate from it and form a blade-like figure that soon collided with Emolga’s Volt Switch. Both moves were intense in terms of power, but eventually, after clashing with each other, the yellow orb exploded, leaving behind a cloud of smoke. “Oshawott!” Ash cried with worry in his voice after the sudden explosion, but his fears were somewhat confirmed when he saw his Oshawott falling from the sky with his scalchop in hand. After both Emolga and Oshawott fell to the ground, their Trainers began to worry about the health of their Pokémon.

“Can you still continue?” Both Trainers asked their Pokémon as they slowly rose from the ground and back onto their feet, reassuring their respective trainers that they can continue. Both trainers were relieved, but then a thought went through Iris’s mind.

“Hmm, that scalchop is going to be a real problem if this battle goes on any longer and Emolga looks pretty tired, so let’s try a new tactic.” As this thought went through her mind, Ash had begun to speak. Use italics, please, or '<--these thingies I forget what you call them-->'...

“Okay, Oshawott. It’s starting to get down to the wire here, so let’s end it with our new move,” Ash declared as Oshawott came to his feet as well, ready to receive his trainer’s next order. “Alright, Oshawott. Finish this with Ice Beam.” Slightly hesitating after hearing his trainer’s order, a small orb of energy began to form around Oshawott’s mouth and suddenly, an icy-cold beam of energy was shot towards Emolga.

“Emolga! You have to dodge it!” (Hasn't she said that already?)Iris shouted, feeling slightly unnerved by the attack heading towards her Pokémon. Emolga had tried to get out of the way before she was struck, but was too heavily injured and exhausted to move quickly enough out of the way in time. Both Iris and Emolga began to think that was the battle was over, but by some saving grace, the Ice Beam began to veer off-course and whizzed by Emolga, barely missing her.

“Oh man, the aim is still off,” Ash said, suddenly distraught by what just happened. Oshawott began to worry as well about the results of his attack, but determination returned to both Iris and Emolga as they planned their next attack.

“Alright Emolga, it’s time for a counterattack, so immobilize him with Attract,” Iris ordered with confidence in her voice once again. As Emolga winked, pink hearts began to form around Emolga and fly slowly towards Oshawott, who was suddenly feeling panicked by the attack suddenly heading towards him.

“Oshawott, put your head back on and dodge it,” Ash called, worried by what was about to happen. Oshawott tried it’s(its not it's) hardest to move, but quickly fell to his knees from exhaustion. Soon, the hearts began to spin quickly around Oshawott, whose eyes were filled with nothing but fear right now, and converged all at once onto Oshawott. “Oshawott!” Ash cried, expecting something to happen soon, but after a long moment of waiting, he began to notice that something was wrong. “Nothing. Happened?” Ash said, completely confused by what happened, or rather, what didn’t happen. (Was that period back there supposed to be there?) Even Iris was confused by what just happened.

“…Emolga, try using Attract again,” Iris ordered again. At first, Emolga was confused by what happened as well, but responded to her trainer and launched the same attack again. Once again, the pink hearts converged all at once upon Oshawott, who was suddenly feeling utterly embarrassed right now, but once again, nothing happened. All of a sudden, both Iris and Emolga were completely dumbfounded by the discovery they just made.

“Umm, I don’t know how to say this, but for some reason, I think Emolga’s Attract stopped working on Oshawott,” Ash said, feeling a bit confused by what just happened.

~*~

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! How's that for a surprise? I hope you enjoyed this last part and please leave your comments on what you think of it. I hope you enjoyed the fight scene I wrote in the story. It was my very first time.

...Yes. Yes you do.

So, anyways, I was rereading my Higurashi manga book Cotton Drifting Arc Book Two when I found two things that can be used for NegaiShipping.

First, this little conversation. Its when Ooishi walks in on Keiichi and Shion talking.

Ooishi: Hello, hello. Might you be on a date today?
    Shion: If that's what you thought, I wish you wouldn't have interrupted.

The look on Keiichi's face was priceless. Does that sound like something Iris would say?

Then this image; http://www.mangareader.net/568-31095...chapter-7.html
    I can totally see Ash as Mion (left) and Iris as Shion (right).

Meh, I'm WAY too obsessed with the When They Cry series...

Spoiler:- Some Things:

New scan from the movie!

http://i.imgur.com/X9jVn.jpg

Ash and Iris without Cilan, I hope this movie bring some hints :P
    I agree with some of the others, while not necessarily hinting Negai moments it's still a nice picture. Though I've seen more of Ash and Iris in previews so far than Cilan, so who knows.

Well we all know what the characters and Pokemon look like but you can get beta reading.
    Anyways, new previews guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntt6fG7D84g
    I was wondering whether or not to post the previews, but you beat me to it :P Nothing really shippy was shown, though Oshawott may be ditching his infatuation with Emolga for Meloetta. Love triangle? XP Nice to see Iris and Axew getting some screentime and battle Cynthia.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post

So, anyways, I was rereading my Higurashi manga book Cotton Drifting Arc Book Two when I found two things that can be used for NegaiShipping.

First, this little conversation. Its when Ooishi walks in on Keiichi and Shion talking.

Ooishi: Hello, hello. Might you be on a date today?
    Shion: If that's what you thought, I wish you wouldn't have interrupted.

The look on Keiichi's face was priceless. Does that sound like something Iris would say?

Then this image; http://www.mangareader.net/568-31095...chapter-7.html
    I can totally see Ash as Mion (left) and Iris as Shion (right).

Meh, I'm WAY too obsessed with the When They Cry series...
    I'm glad that I know what you're talking about since I know the series. I love the series too but I haven't watch that much of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni but I watched Kai, Rei, and Kira. I read a little bit of the manga but I don't have that much time to read it sadly.

I was wondering whether or not to post the previews, but you beat me to it :P Nothing really shippy was shown, though Oshawott may be ditching his infatuation with Emolga for Meloetta. Love triangle? XP Nice to see Iris and Axew getting some screentime and battle Cynthia.
    Oh sorry about that! it is your job after all lol. I really love the Emolga's and Oshawott's little fight scene, it's really cute but I don't think Oshawott's ditching Emolga for Meloetta hopefully. Ever thought that Dawn could be hinting something between Ash and Iris that could be a thought that they could be more then friends but this is just a thought lol. I'm looking forward for the episodes.

I'm glad that I know what you're talking about since I know the series. I love the series too but I haven't watch that much of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni but I watched Kai, Rei, and Kira. I read a little bit of the manga but I don't have that much time to read it sadly.
    Meh, I'm not that far in watching Higurashi, still on the original Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, and I have only read Abducted By Demons Arc and Cotton Drifting Arc when it comes to manga.

Love triangle? I'm suddenly interested.

Wait, when did this turn to Higurashi? Yes, I'm back. I'm still not going to troll, so there :P

Anyways, NegaiShipping, right? I was thinking of this one scene in Higurashi, also. That one scene in the first arc, the manga? Look below

Rena: K-Keiichi-kun, do you have any plans or anything later today? Do you?
    Keiichi: Huh? (Wh-what an assertive approach...)*blushes*
    Rena: Um... whah! *blushes* N-No! It's nothing like that! I-I was thinking I'd show you around Hinimizawa...
    Keiichi: Eh? Oh, sightseeing..right...(crap! I got the wrong idea!)
    Rena: Are you free?...Are you?
    Keiichi: Well, I'm NOT free...well, it's a date!
    Rena: E-Eeh? Is this really a date? Is it?
    Keiichi: Sorry, I'm joking *pats Rena on head*
    Rena: *blushes* Are you joking? Are you?

later...

Rena: Ah...Keiichi-kun! There's on more place I want to go...Is that okay? Is it?
    Keiichi:..Sure I don't mind...(Could it be?...)

And at Watanagashi....

Keiichi: Wow, i didn't realize that Hinimizawa had so many people...
    Rena: K-Keiichi-kun! Wait!
    Keiichi: Oh sorry, grab on. *holds Rena's hand*
    Rena:Wa-Wah...Your hand is so warm, Keiichi-kun.
    Keiichi: *blushes*
    Rena:Is this a date? Is it?
    keiichi: *blushes even more darkly*W-W-What ar you saying?! Come on, let's go! *starts walking*
    Rena: Huh?
    Keiichi ...(Eh? Why is my heart pounding? I can't look her in her face!)

Those scenes were adowable. They can definitly be used in NegaiShipping, but I always see Ash as Rena and Iris as Keiichi. If I'm lucky me and Sis can go the the bookstore and get the Curse Killing chapter! XD

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    Wait, when did this turn to Higurashi? Yes, I'm back. I'm still not going to troll, so there :P

Anyways, NegaiShipping, right? I was thinking of this one scene in Higurashi, also. That one scene in the first arc, the manga? Look below

Rena: K-Keiichi-kun, do you have any plans or anything later today? Do you?
    Keiichi: Huh? (Wh-what an assertive approach...)*blushes*
    Rena: Um... whah! *blushes* N-No! It's nothing like that! I-I was thinking I'd show you around Hinimizawa...
    Keiichi: Eh? Oh, sightseeing..right...(crap! I got the wrong idea!)
    Rena: Are you free?...Are you?
    Keiichi: Well, I'm NOT free...well, it's a date!
    Rena: E-Eeh? Is this really a date? Is it?
    Keiichi: Sorry, I'm joking *pats Rena on head*
    Rena: *blushes* Are you joking? Are you?

later...

Rena: Ah...Keiichi-kun! There's on more place I want to go...Is that okay? Is it?
    Keiichi:..Sure I don't mind...(Could it be?...)

And at Watanagashi....

Keiichi: Wow, i didn't realize that Hinimizawa had so many people...
    Rena: K-Keiichi-kun! Wait!
    Keiichi: Oh sorry, grab on. *holds Rena's hand*
    Rena:Wa-Wah...Your hand is so warm, Keiichi-kun.
    Keiichi: *blushes*
    Rena:Is this a date? Is it?
    keiichi: *blushes even more darkly*W-W-What ar you saying?! Come on, let's go! *starts walking*
    Rena: Huh?
    Keiichi ...(Eh? Why is my heart pounding? I can't look her in her face!)

Those scenes were adowable. They can definitly be used in NegaiShipping, but I always see Ash as Rena and Iris as Keiichi. If I'm lucky me and Sis can go the the bookstore and get the Curse Killing chapter! XD
    Those were cute moments, I always did wonder who Keiichi was going to end up with but I don't really know. ^^; Yes the sightseeing idea is kinda similar to Negaishipping but it is still adorable.

Oh sorry about that! it is your job after all lol. I really love the Emolga's and Oshawott's little fight scene, it's really cute but I don't think Oshawott's ditching Emolga for Meloetta hopefully. Ever thought that Dawn could be hinting something between Ash and Iris that could be a thought that they could be more then friends but this is just a thought lol. I'm looking forward for the episodes.
    It's no problem :P Yeah I don't think Oshawott has forgotten his infatuation with Emolga either but currently it looks like Meloetta is his main target XD Eh maybe, but I don't think Dawn is that type to suggest something between someone else. Heck she's just as dense as Ash is when it comes to that sort of thing. Of course I'd like it if she teased Ash and Iris but I doubt that she would. Still looking forward to the episodes though, this is usually when you get to see Ash's bond with the girls, when another one comes to visit. Plus Iris could be getting some more importance in the episodes.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It's no problem :P Yeah I don't think Oshawott has forgotten his infatuation with Emolga either but currently it looks like Meloetta is his main target XD Eh maybe, but I don't think Dawn is that type to suggest something between someone else. Heck she's just as dense as Ash is when it comes to that sort of thing. Of course I'd like it if she teased Ash and Iris but I doubt that she would. Still looking forward to the episodes though, this is usually when you get to see Ash's bond with the girls, when another one comes to visit. Plus Iris could be getting some more importance in the episodes.
    I feel the whole Oshawott being head over heels with Meloetta is just like when Oshawott and Moewth were fighting over Purrlion. (lol ) I don't think Dawn is THAT dense as Ash and I think she does know a thing or two about love but yeah, it would be kinda nice if she teased Ash and Iris lol. Iris all the way!

Oshawott is simply a playboy; he flirts with every pretty girl and does what he can to impress thme, but never gets down to saying he "loves" them. Sounds a bit like this one guy who flirts with my sister like that...*shivers*

Hey, Brock is coming back as well, right? If he is/does, don't you think he'd give "love advice" to Ash for getting Iris's love? Oh-ho-ho! Topic time!
    Who are some people and what are some scenarios that you envision for someone giving love advice for Ash to love Iris, or vice versa?
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 6th June 2012 at 5:25 AM. Reason: Always...miss...that stupid...Caps Lock key...

Not really shippy, but i like this picture.

Oshawott is simply a playboy; he flirts with every pretty girl and does what he can to impress thme, but never gets down to saying he "loves" them. Sounds a bit like this one guy who flirts with my sister like that...*shivers*
    Oh well, it could be worse. Just think about what Brock would do if he had no one pulling him back or Poison Jabbing him. At least Oshawott doesn't let it happen TOO often.

Well, just to liven things up, if only a little bit, here's the intro to Chapter 5

Chapter 5, Intro

As both Ash and Iris continued to stare in confusion after witnessing Attract’s failure to work against Oshawott, Emolga found herself becoming more and more flustered as time passed. Before long, Emolga began to speak.

“How could this possibly happen?! No matter what, Attract is always supposed to work when it makes direct contact so long as the victim is the opposite gender. There’s no way that I performed the move incorrectly, and it even worked on Oshawott before, so why isn’t it doing anything now?!” As Emolga continued her rant, Oshawott began to distance himself from Emolga, fearing that he would only be in more danger if he stayed where he was now. After quickly making his way behind Ash in an attempt to protect himself, both trainers began to acknowledge that it would be both dangerous and pointless to continue their battle with each other.

“Ash! Both Emolga and Oshawott are looking pretty tired, so why don’t we stop for now?” Iris suggested as she took a glance at Emolga, who began to calm down slightly.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Ash responded as he gave a glance towards his Pokémon as well. “It looks like Oshawott still has a little ways to go before mastering Ice Beam,” Ash said with a slight frown on his face.

“At least Oshawott is doing much better compared to how he started,” Iris said as she walked towards Ash with her Emolga.

“True. At first, the attack was blowing up in Oshawott’s face and freezing him instead, but thanks to some hard training and help from Georgia, he can actually hit his target now…sometimes,” Ash said as he lowered himself to pat his Oshawott’s head. “I really need to thank her later, but right now, there’s something else I’m curious about. Why didn’t Attract work on Oshawott earlier?” Ash asked, feeling somewhat puzzled.

“Well, I have an idea, but I think it would be better if we talked about it inside,” Iris said, sounding somewhat nervous in the process. “I think Oshawott and Emolga will want to hear this as well, so let’s leave them out for now.”

“Okay,” Ash said as he rose from his squatting position and walked towards the green-roofed house along with Iris, an embarrassed Oshawott, and a mildly annoyed Emolga.

~*~

Aaaaaaand.....................Cut! You know what to do next.

I loved the picture you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Not really shippy, but i like this picture.
    That is a pretty funny picture, Numb!

Oh well, it could be worse. Just think about what Brock would do if he had no one pulling him back or Poison Jabbing him. At least Oshawott doesn't let it happen TOO often.

*shivers*

Well, just to liven things up, if only a little bit, here's the intro to Chapter 5

Way to go.

Chapter 5, Intro

As both Ash and Iris continued to stare in confusion after witnessing Attract’s failure to work against Oshawott, Emolga found herself becoming more and more flustered as time passed. Before long, Emolga began to speak.

“How could this possibly happen?! No matter what, Attract is always supposed to work when it makes direct contact so long as the victim is the opposite gender. There’s no way that I performed the move incorrectly, and it even worked on Oshawott before, so why isn’t it doing anything now?!” (We should really mention or show that its coming out as Poke-speak, such as the use of irtalics, you writing the Poke-speak (Emo Emolga Emo!) and putting parenthese as translation.As Emolga continued her rant, Oshawott began to distance himself from Emolga, fearing that he would only be in more danger if he stayed where he was now. After quickly making his way behind Ash in an attempt to protect himself, both trainers began to acknowledge that it would be both dangerous and pointless to continue their battle with each other.

“Ash! Both Emolga and Oshawott are looking pretty tired, so why don’t we stop for now?” Iris suggested as she took a glance at Emolga, who began to calm down slightly.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Ash responded as he gave a glance towards his Pokémon as well. “It looks like Oshawott still has a little ways to go before mastering Ice Beam,” Ash said with a slight frown on his face.

“At least Oshawott is doing much better compared to how he started,” Iris said as she walked towards Ash with her Emolga.

“True. At first, the attack was blowing up in Oshawott’s face and freezing him instead, but thanks to some hard training and help from Georgia, he can actually hit his target now…sometimes,” (WOAH, Georgia is being HELPFUL?! Sorry, that was mean)Ash said as he lowered himself to pat his Oshawott’s head. “I really need to thank her later, but right now, there’s something else I’m curious about. Why didn’t Attract work on Oshawott earlier?” Ash asked, feeling somewhat puzzled.

“Well, I have an idea, but I think it would be better if we talked about it inside,” Iris said, sounding somewhat nervous in the process. “I think Oshawott and Emolga will want to hear this as well, so let’s leave them out for now.”

“Okay,” Ash said as he rose from his squatting position and walked towards the green-roofed house along with Iris, an embarrassed Oshawott, and a mildly annoyed Emolga.

~*~

Aaaaaaand.....................Cut! You know what to do next.

Nice, you didn't make the comma errors like before, and the only error I saw that I've haven't noted was that I don't remember reading that the house had a green roof. Or did I simply miss that?
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 8th June 2012 at 1:09 AM. Reason: Don't you even go there.

@Moonlight Absol

Well, if I put it in italics, there might be some confusion between the actual Poke-speak and when the characters are simply thinking inside of their own heads, and it just feels like the inclusion of the actual Poke-speak would be disruptive. Maybe we could include a note ahead of time stating that humans can't understand Poke-speak? Besides, most people who read these fanfics have seen the anime at least once and should already be familiar with this detail.

I luv Oshawott and HOLY GUACAMOLE I FRINKIN' HATE THAT GUY!!!! HE'S SO ANNOYING, AND HE ALWAYS TRIES TO SHOW UP AND HELP ME LIKE...Cilan does with Burgundy...o.O okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, i guess Burguindy's reason for hating Cilan is the same reason I hate that dorkwad? That's weird...and about the topic...

Who are some people and what are some scenarios that you envision for someone giving love advice for Ash to love Iris, or vice versa?

Even though dawn's a *****, i can imagine her helping Iris out and teasing her a little about. Iris can get all mad and Dawn can be like "Oh I'm just playin' around! Itt's okay to like somebody (because that smart*** likes Kenny...not Paul...)! I can help!" Also, maybe brock. And maybe Misty when they bring hre back. That gal is so epic. Love her Gyaradoes. Do you think that she might have a UNova water type like Dewott? That'd be cool XD.

What are the characters they said they were bringing back? I know that Dawn is, and Misty, May, Max, and possibly Brock. Isn'yt there like a gym leader meeting that cilan goes to or whatnot? Sis told me about that. More Misty...X3

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

OMG! I do not like Burgandy. Lately, all she seems to be doing is playing the role of comedy relief/butt monkey (The Team Rocket Trio's old job). Like another poster here said, it would be nice to see her upgrade to a Class-B license at the very least and show SOME development, but if the writers insist on having at least ONE Butt Monkey throughout the series...

Well, enough about that, here's all of the first part of Chapter 1, and Moonlight Absol, I mentioned the color of the roof in Chapter 3, when the group was talking to the Old Matriarch.

Chapter 5, Part I

“How could this possibly happen?! No matter what, Attract is always supposed to work when it makes direct contact so long as the victim is the opposite gender. There’s no way that I performed the move incorrectly, and it even worked on Oshawott before, so why isn’t it doing anything now?!” As Emolga continued her rant, Oshawott began to distance himself from Emolga, fearing that he would only be in more danger if he stayed where he was now. After quickly making his way behind Ash in an attempt to protect himself, both trainers began to acknowledge that it would be both dangerous and pointless to continue their battle with each other.

“Ash! Both Emolga and Oshawott are looking pretty tired, so why don’t we stop for now.” Iris suggested as she took a glance at Emolga, who began to calm down slightly.

“True. At first, the attack was blowing up in Oshawott’s face and freezing him instead, but thanks to some hard training and help from Georgia, he can actually hit his target now…sometimes,” Ash said as he lowered himself to pat his Oshawott’s head. “I really need to thank her later, but right now, there’s something else I’m curious about. Why didn’t Attract work on Oshawott earlier?” Ash asked, feeling somewhat puzzled.

~*~

As the group opened the door leading back into the house they had entered before, they began to hear what sounded like giggling come from inside. At first, both the trainers and their Pokémon were puzzled by what they were hearing, but as they came into the living room, they saw something that left them surprised and somewhat disturbed. When they entered the room, the first thing that caught their attention was Iris’s mother, who was lying on her back in the middle of the floor while the wooden table and chair stood near the staircase and out of the way. While she lay on the floor, she could be seen holding Deino above her face while Pikachu stood by her side, feeling somewhat entertained as well by what Iris’s mom was doing.

“Who’s a brave and strong little dragon? You are, Deino.” Iris’s mother said as she continued to make silly faces along with Pikachu in front of Deino, who could help but smile and laugh. For a few moments, Ash and Iris, along with Emolga and Oshawott, were shocked to see Iris’s mother acting so carefree and playful, but soon, Iris began to speak.

“Right, I forgot that my mom likes to do this sort of thing with small Pokémon.” Iris said as the group continued to watch her mother play with Deino and Pikachu.

“Oh! Hello Iris,” Iris’s mother said after noticing her daughter. Soon after she spoke, a look of embarrassment and shock suddenly came across Deino’s face as she turned her head to see Iris and friends as well. Knowing how Deino was feeling right now, Iris’s mother decided to lay Deino beside her and rose to her feet. “I’m sorry, but you know how I get whenever I see small Pokémon, especially Deino.”

“I’m well aware of that, and so is Excadrill, but do you really have to do that when we have company?” Iris asked, feeling somewhat embarrassed as well.

“I can’t help it that I love playing with Pokémon so often, and it’s very rare that I even get to see Deino, much less play with them.” Iris’s mother argued, feeling somewhat sad that she wasn’t still playing with Deino and Pikachu right now.

“You really like Deino that much?” Ash asked as Axew, curious about what was happening at the moment, climbed out of Iris’s hair and landed near Oshawott and Emolga.

“Of course I do!” Iris’s mother shouted. “Deino is my favorite Pokémon. Every once in a while, a Deino would wander into the village, and I would be so excited to see it, but recently, up until now, I haven’t been able to see any at all. I wonder what happened to them.” As this thought continued to haunt her mind, both Ash and Iris began to hear a knock coming from the front door.

“I’ll go get it.” Iris said as she walked past her mother and towards the front door. As Iris went to answer the door, Ash, along with Axew, Emolga, and Oshawott, began to walk towards Iris’s mother, who became more cheerful after noticing the three Pokémon at Ash’s side.

~*~

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand............this joke already got boring. Either way, I've been watching a bit of Yuru Yuri lately, and I'm almost at the end. It's actually not too bad (don't judge me). Right now, my favorite character in the show is Chitose Ikeda, a perfect example of the fact that nosebleeds are the leading cause of blood loss in Japanese anime.. Speaking of Chitose, this idea came into mind:

Can anyone imagine what it would be like if one of the characters imagined Ash and Iris in a romantic relationship moment together?

Page 151 of 193 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast