Page 169 of 193 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4803

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

May I join? I'm a multi-shipper, so I pretty much like every Ashxmain girl shipping XD. I like how they interact with each other and how Iris playfully teases Ash by calling him a kid and whatnot.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    May I join? I'm a multi-shipper, so I pretty much like every Ashxmain girl shipping XD. I like how they interact with each other and how Iris playfully teases Ash by calling him a kid and whatnot.
    Hey buddy, I didn't know that you were going to jion. The more the merier so welcome to the Negaishipping thread! Iris and Dawn shall torture Ash more with Iris's catchphase! "evil laughs"

How guys, what ever happened to Pikachuuu:-) I haven't seen him/ger in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika View Post
    "Clears throats" I would actually love to see this happen, there is the Dragonite/Krokodile rivalry.
    Welcome SapphireIris, there's always room here! "hugs" I like your explainations and reasons. I have noticed that May and Dawn have really praise/worship him while he was traveling with them but they're still awesome. I never really gotten into Wishfulshipping personally. It seems more like "everyone's into it and pairing them" kind of thing like they did with Ikarishipping. Dento and Iris have more of a big brother/little sister relationship, they're just friends, and I feel that Wishfulshipping is a pedophillic love no offense. "sweatdrops" I love it when they argue and state ther different opinions while Ash is in the middle or on Dento's/Iris's side. XD You're always welcomed here and please enjoy your stay here. We hope to see you again. :3 There's a lot of Pearlshippers now. I wonder if Pearlshipping will get bigger then Pokeshipping. Oh gosh, I just started a war. D: I wonder who would win. My vote's on Pearlshipping! "shot"
    Not a fan of Ikarishipping either ^^; I need actual interactions for pairings, not just "They're opposites, they would get along so great, so I'mma ship em'! :P", which seems to be the basis for Ikarishipping. I dislike Pokeshipping to be honest. Misty was kinda...what's the word, mean to him. She liked him, yes, I won't deny that, but I felt sorry for Ash most of the time when he ticked off Misty. Most of the time she got violent over the silliest things. O+O I remember her kicking him and Brock (Or was it just Brock, I don't remember.) once. I really do not understand the popularity of Pokeshipping, I really don't. I haven't seen the original in years, but still, I felt sorry for Ash most of the time. O+O Iris and the other girls were much nicer to him at least! :P Iris teases him at best, Misty was down-right abusive at times. And yay for their always being more room here! ^^
    Last edited by Princess Raspberyl; 1st August 2012 at 9:26 PM.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Not a fan of Ikarishipping either ^^; I need actual interactions for pairings, not just "They're opposites, they would get along so great, so I'mma ship em'! :P", which seems to be the basis for Ikarishipping. I dislike Pokeshipping to be honest. Misty was kinda...what's the word, mean to him. She liked him, yes, I won't deny that, but I felt sorry for Ash most of the time when he ticked off Misty. Most of the time she got violent over the silliest things. O+O I remember her kicking him and Brock (Or was it just Brock, I don't remember.) once. I really do not understand the popularity of Pokeshipping, I really don't. I haven't seen the original in years, but still, I felt sorry for Ash most of the time. O+O Iris and the other girls were much nicer to him at least! :P Iris teases him at best, Misty was down-right abusive at times. And yay for their always being more room here! ^^
    I used to be a fan of Ikarishipping but Dawn is just too shippable! >_< Well blame with on 4Kids, because they're the ones that "created" Pokeshiping. I used to be a Pokeshipper when I was a kid and it's really funny how much Misty hit Ash and Brock until she got Togepi. I did feel sorry for Ash but it was just comic relief lol. Well the head writer just trolled Pokeshipping big time but we can talk about this in a different discussion. I don't want any mods here lol. :-)

WHERE IS POKE WITH HIS STORY?! I WANT IT NAHHWWWW! As for MLA, she shall write the ending by forcing Ash and Iris have to kill each other, Salamence run away from Pokemon Hunter J, PH J commits suicide by clawing her neck open, and Dento and Cabbie watch as hell freezes over and go insane by the Hanaizawa Syndrome. The Pokemon are fine while the police doesn't investigate anything.... happy ending.

I used to be a fan of Ikarishipping but Dawn is just too shippable! >_< Well blame with on 4Kids, because they're the ones that "created" Pokeshiping. I used to be a Pokeshipper when I was a kid and it's really funny how much Misty hit Ash and Brock until she got Togepi. I did feel sorry for Ash but it was just comic relief lol. Well the head writer just trolled Pokeshipping big time but we can talk about this in a different discussion. I don't want any mods here lol. :-)

WHERE IS POKE WITH HIS STORY?! I WANT IT NAHHWWWW! As for MLA, she shall write the ending by forcing Ash and Iris have to kill each other, Salamence run away from Pokemon Hunter J, PH J commits suicide by clawing her neck open, and Dento and Cabbie watch as hell freezes over and go insane by the Hanaizawa Syndrome. The Pokemon are fine while the police doesn't investigate anything.... happy ending.
    Why does that ending not sound happy to me? 8D I love her story though. :P You weren't lying when you said this thread wasn't serious. 8D
    Ok then, I don't want the mods Hanging me over a bridge for saying I dislike Pokeshipping 8D getting on my case for that. :P Wasn't trying to step on toes, just staying an opinion. ^^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Yet another thing we can blame 4Kids for, AND DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT THE NEXT PART! I'll get it done, but I only have less than 2 weeks left before I have to get ready and go back to college.

And about Pokeshipping, people tend to go with the first thing that comes into their view, but you know what they say about first loves. BTW, you didn't really answer my question.

Why does that ending not sound happy to me? 8D I love her story though. :P You weren't lying when you said this thread wasn't serious. 8D
    Ok then, I don't want the mods Hanging me over a bridge for saying I dislike Pokeshipping 8D getting on my case for that. :P Wasn't trying to step on toes, just staying an opinion. ^^
    Oh sorry, it's fine. I just didn't wanna go off topic I agree with your opinion btw but Pokeshipping is neutral to me. It seemed like a happy ending to me. "smiles evily" Lol, just kidding!
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Yet another thing we can blame 4Kids for, AND DON'T WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT THE NEXT PART! I'll get it done, but I only have less than 2 weeks left before I have to get ready and go back to college.

And about Pokeshipping, people tend to go with the first thing that comes into their view, but you know what they say about first loves. BTW, you didn't really answer my question.
    Wow, I thought that you were mad at me or something when I mention 4Kids lol and I was just joking when I said the comment about the 2nd part. I blame 4Kids for reasons that may or may not write here. For your question, I thought that Ash and Iris were going to have a battle with Dragonite against The Drill to see who is "stronger". My vote is on Dragonite! I imagined the battle getting out of hand since Dragonite is really competitive. :3

Yeah that and "OMG, Misty is the original girl and she sang about how much she loves Ash" It's not like she was Homura who secretly really loved Madoka. -_-
    Last edited by satoharupika; 1st August 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Hmm...It seems more people make story depth/quality a higher priority than the technical writing (corrections and punctuations). Right now, I'm re-reading all of the chapters I wrote up to now, and so far, I saw a lot of grammatical errors in the earlier chapters, but all the chapters seem to do a decent job of keeping a connection to each other. The "flowery descriptions" issue seems to be dying away, Right now, it seems that I need to work on expressing actual emotions and actions without making them sound too weird or taking too long with descriptions.

How do you think the story is coming along so far?

Welcome SapphireIris and thedehydrator! =D
    There's always room for more negaishippers and don't worry, I'm a multishipper too. =P

I haven't been here in a long time which saddens me. D: But I'm still a negaishipper!

After watching the latest episode, I really liked how much Ash trusted Iris. He didn't question her or hesitate when she told him about what really happened. I really love their close friendship. x3

@PokeMaster: like I mentioned before, your story is flowing smoothly. You have been improving on not overdoing it with the descriptions as well. It's all very good. =]

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Thank you guys for your welcome! Now I'm not sure if this idea will work if both Pokemon are the same gender, but what if Ash's Charizard met Iris' Dragonite, with it being similar to the Ash's and May's Bulbasaur hint for advancedshipping?

It's another ridiculously long post 8D

Because I'm bored.

If Iris's Dragonite and Excadrill were to start arguing with each other over which one's stronger (much to Iris's inconvenience), How do you think Ash could help Iris resolve the issue? Both Pokemon are powerhouses that love to battle, so it's bound to happen eventually.
    Ash might try talking to the Pokemon separately, and try to coax them into admitting that their both really strong...but then Excadrill will Focus Blast him and Dragonite will also hit him with an attack, and we're back to square one.

Room for one more? :3 I do love Negaishipping. I'm also a multishipper, so I ship Ash with Dawn too, but hopefully I can still post in this thread? ^^ I've supported the pairing ever since I first saw the first few episodes of BW, which was a few months ago I think. I saw the episodes and thought "Aww, well, this is new compared to his friendship with May and Dawn." and I appreciated the change :P I like their friendship, and I was never the biggest fan of Wishfulshipping ^^; (I think Wishful is cute, I just never got into it like I did with Negaishipping :P That, and I like Sommeliershipping more. :P). Why I liked their relationship? Umm...kinda hard to explain. I like the fact Iris isn't like May and Dawn in the sense both respected/kinda worshipped him a little maybe (That's how I saw it at least, forgive me if my wording is wrong ^^) and I like their teasing brother/sisterlike relationship. :3 I am a poor explainer so forgive me if this explaination on why I like them together is not the best? ^^;
    Welcome to the thread! I've seen you around the forums, but never really talked to you. So...hello! What's up? Why the ceiling of course 8D

:3 There's a lot of Pearlshippers now. I wonder if Pearlshipping will get bigger then Pokeshipping. Oh gosh, I just started a war. D: I wonder who would win. My vote's on Pearlshipping! "shot"
    A-a war between PokeShipping and PearlShipping?! Sweet crap, NO. DX

Hi, and welcome to the thread! Have fun and watch the randomness unfold XD.

How guys, what ever happened to Pikachuuu:-) I haven't seen him/her in a while.
    IDK, but I'm getting worried...Maybe Pikachuuu died XD JK

Meh, I support Ikari, but I'm not that crazy about it, but I still think its cute; it just seems like Dawn is the pursuer, and Paul is like "meh", and Dawn is not amused . I would add something else, but I doubt you all want to hear me rant...

Dude. Not. Funny.

I think it's not DX. Wait, you've read my fic? Haaaaapy face

Hmm...It seems more people make story depth/quality a higher priority than the technical writing (corrections and punctuations). Right now, I'm re-reading all of the chapters I wrote up to now, and so far, I saw a lot of grammatical errors in the earlier chapters, but all the chapters seem to do a decent job of keeping a connection to each other. The "flowery descriptions" issue seems to be dying away, Right now, it seems that I need to work on expressing actual emotions and actions without making them sound too weird or taking too long with descriptions.

How do you think the story is coming along so far?
    It's coming along fine, but the plots taking ages to take shape.

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    Welcome SapphireIris and thedehydrator! =D
    There's always room for more negaishippers and don't worry, I'm a multishipper too. =P

I haven't been here in a long time which saddens me. D: But I'm still a negaishipper!

After watching the latest episode, I really liked how much Ash trusted Iris. He didn't question her or hesitate when she told him about what really happened. I really love their close friendship. x3
    WIDDIE!! *glomps* It is very sad that we haven't seen you in forever. Don't leave us again like that!

Derp. Told you it was long XD

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366;14910800
    [B
    How do you think the story is coming along so far?[/B]
    It going by great. It's not like we said that it sucked or anything. You're a really good writer. It's nice to see a story about a shipping that isn't always centered about romance and the two people getting paired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post

A-a war between PokeShipping and PearlShipping?! Sweet crap, NO. DX
    Well ... maybe I shouldn't have said that. "sweatdrops" I've been in too many shipping wars these days.... and survived.

IDK, but I'm getting worried...Maybe Pikachuuu died XD JK
    Gosh, that would suck. I'll start seeing him/her on the milk cartons soon.

Dude. Not. Funny.
    U mad? Okay, I'm really sorry, you don't like happy sad endings? But I was just joking that's all, I really am sorry if I angered you.
    Last edited by satoharupika; 2nd August 2012 at 7:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by satoharupika
    As for MLA, she shall write the ending by forcing Ash and Iris have to kill each other, Salamence run away from Pokemon Hunter J, PH J commits suicide by clawing her neck open, and Dento and Cabbie watch as hell freezes over and go insane by the Hanaizawa Syndrome. The Pokemon are fine while the police doesn't investigate anything.... happy ending.
    X3 its a joke do let me laugh sis!!!

Lets say Ash had a traumatizing past and when the characters are talking about theirs, Ash says nothing. How will Iris talk to Ash about this? How will Ash react?

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Well ... maybe I shouldn't have said that. "sweatdrops" I've been in too many shipping wars these days.... and survived.
    ...survived?

Gosh, that would suck. I'll start seeing him/her on the milk cartons soon.
    Milk cartons?!

U mad? Okay, I'm really sorry, you don't like happy sad endings? But I was just joking that's all, I really am sorry if I angered you.
    I'm just saying, I wouldn't do that. The fic is rated PG-13, not R, so you shouldn't expect something like that.
    But I did write a sad ending for it, but it's a seperate one-shot, that contains spoilers. It's actually kind of similar to what you said .

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    Lets say Ash had a traumatizing past and when the characters are talking about theirs, Ash says nothing. How will Iris talk to Ash about this? How will Ash react?
    Um...Iris might pester him a little, but she won't that much, but Ash will end up saying something. Iris, whom I believe to have a traumatic past experience herself, would probably sympathize, and comfort the younger Trainer as he explains word by word.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post

Well I think Iris would try to understand how he feels but he would mostly feel uncomfortable or angry since he's trying to forget his past and move on.
    ...survived?
    Well if you erase the word "shipping" and just left the word "wars" then you'll understand. Let me rephase my statement: " I survived the war!" but it was just suppose to be a joke since everyone's "fighting" over [insert shipping name]'s side while you're in the opposing side and that's how shipping wars became.

Milk cartons?!
    Back when I was a little kid, the police and local news would always post a picture of a missing person on milk cartons. My joke is that I'm saying that "Pikachuuu must be missing so I guess I might see him on milk cartons." You get the joke? XD

I'm just saying, I wouldn't do that. The fic is rated PG-13, not R, so you shouldn't expect something like that.
    But I did write a sad ending for it, but it's a seperate one-shot, that contains spoilers. It's actually kind of similar to what you said .
    I didn't know that you were going to take it seriously or offensively. I didn't know that you made a sad ending. I was just done looking at Higurashi when I made that joke lol. ^_^

Hey guys, new pictures!

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/010.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/011.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/019.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/020.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/021.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/075.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/076.jpg
    Iris uses Dragonite:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/392.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/402.jpg
    Iris won:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/467.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/468.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/479.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/481.jpg
    Everyone passed the first round:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/483.jpg
    Last edited by satoharupika; 2nd August 2012 at 2:22 PM.

Well if you erase the word "shipping" and just left the word "wars" then you'll understand. Let me rephase my statement: " I survived the war!" but it was just suppose to be a joke since everyone's "fighting" over [insert shipping name]'s side while you're in the opposing side and that's how shipping wars became.
    Okay...?

Back when I was a little kid, the police and local news would always post a picture of a missing person on milk cartons. My joke is that I'm saying that "Pikachuuu must be missing so I guess I might see him on milk cartons." You get the joke? XD
    Lol, I do XD. I first thought you meant Pikachuuu would BE the milk carton O_O

I didn't know that you were going to take it seriously or offensively. I didn't know that you made a sad ending. I was just done looking at Higurashi when I made that joke lol. ^_^
    Sorry, I just already get enough "your deep, dark, and depressing" jokes in real life. I just got upset that they appear here to, directed at me, as usual. My story isn't depressing, it's funny, action packed, a little dark, suspenseful, and romantic. Right?

Lol, Ash is giving Iris a troll face . but why did everyone freak out over Dragonite, and OMIGAWDIRISUSEAXEWFORONCE! *cough* Ahem.

Okay...?
    Yup!

Lol, I do XD. I first thought you meant Pikachuuu would BE the milk carton O_O
    I wonder how Pikachuuu became a malk carton lol.

Sorry, I just already get enough "your deep, dark, and depressing" jokes in real life. I just got upset that they appear here to, directed at me, as usual. My story isn't depressing, it's funny, action packed, a little dark, suspenseful, and romantic. Right?
    Of course! It's a really nice story and most of the people here enjoy it.
    Lol, Ash is giving Iris a troll face . but why did everyone freak out over Dragonite, and OMIGAWDIRISUSEAXEWFORONCE! *cough* Ahem.
    I refuse to spoil everyone bwhahaha! The episode should be uploaded now.

Well I think Iris would try to understand how he feels but he would mostly feel uncomfortable or angry since he's trying to forget his past and move on.

Hey guys, new pictures!

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/010.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/011.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/019.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/020.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/021.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/075.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/076.jpg
    Iris uses Dragonite:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/392.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/402.jpg
    Iris won:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/467.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/468.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/479.jpg

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/481.jpg
    Everyone passed the first round:
    http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw2/006/483.jpg
    Nice pics!! I love how some of them seem like they're interacting with each other. Ash looks worried for Iris in 1 of them during the battle with Georgia's Beartic lol. Also I'm not sure if Iris is winking as Ash or not in 1 of the pics lol.

Nice pics!! I love how some of them seem like they're interacting with each other. Ash looks worried for Iris in 1 of them during the battle with Georgia's Beartic lol. Also I'm not sure if Iris is winking as Ash or not in 1 of the pics lol.
    I know the answers to all of them but I don't want to spoil anyone here.

Topic tiiiiiiime!

Do you think Iris/Ash is capable of jealousy?

I think they are capable of jealousy, though I haven't really seen anything yet XD. Having Iris getting jealous of Dawn since Dawn is here would have been interesting to see, since Ash and Dawn act like a duo together. That hasn't happened though as both Dawn and Iris get along with each other really well, like they're bff XD.
    I know that Ash does kinda have a jealous side, but I'm not sure if he would show that for a girl or not XD. If there have been any moments like that with Iris, I haven't seen any yet lol.

SatoShio yes.

Yeah I can imagine Ash getting jealous if someone was hitting on Iris and not understand why. When he figured out why, he can confront Iris about that. I'm dry today...ゴメナサイ ナノです!!!!

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Topic tiiiiiiime!

Yes, they do get jealous. Ash gotten jealous of Dento, because Iris battled Dento instead of him and kept on telling Iris to battle him. Iris does get jealous too. I just can't remember a time when she was jealous. :3

Not shippy but this picture is really cute. :3
    Last edited by Numb; 3rd August 2012 at 11:24 AM.

Hmmm. I like all the new blood that's entered the thread these last few days

Definitely. I can imagine Ash getting jealous if someone gets too close to Iris, but for reasons he wouldn't understand. Iris is pretty normal, and not nearly as dense, so I can expect the same from her. I can imagine her getting jealous, but keeping it a secret
    ".......And all sanity shall hereafter be eclipsed"

Page 169 of 193 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast