Page 171 of 192 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 4787

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

@Numb: love the fanart! :3
    @satoharupika: Yay cookies! *eats them all* I'm surprised I got it right since I was barely awake. xD

I think Georgia is just pushing Iris to be better because Iris technically isn't Georgia's rival until she becomes a Dragon Master. Georgia can't actually call herself a Dragon Buster if she isn't defeating any dragons or Dragon Masters. I'm thinking Georgia would also want a strong Dragon Master to be her rival instead of one of those 'wanna be' DM.

Concerning Iris and Axew, I feel like she really did want to level up Axew in the beginning of the BW series since it was basically the only Pokemon she could use, that is since Excadrill didn't listen to her at all. We all saw how she trained her Axew with Ash's Scraggy all the time. I guess since time passed by and Iris kept getting new Pokemon that she started focusing on them more. I do agree that she is sort of neglecting her Axew when it comes to training and leveling it up. I'm pretty sure the trio will visit the Dragon village, and when they do, the Village Elder will probably have a talk with Iris on why she hasn't evolved her Axew yet. Right now, I see Iris as May and her Axew as Torchic. I remember how May used to overuse her Beautifly during Contests and usually neglect Torchic in that aspect. It wasn't until Torchic evolved into Combusken that May started using it. The same thing will probably happen to Iris. Once Axew evolves, she'll start using it more.

As for Dragonite, I want Ash to talk to Iris about it and tell her how he had the same problem with one of his old Pokemon(Charizard) *cough* that's why Charizard is in the opening while giving a thumbs up. *cough*. At the same time, Ash and Iris could bond and have a moment. =P
    It would be cool if Ash brought back his Charizard and showed it to Iris. Though, Charizard isn't really considered part Dragon type, right?

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    I think its because she's worried about what that Elder woman would say if she saw how slowly Axew is developing. She wants Axew to get stronger, but she doesn't want to use him in battles where he'll get beaten to pulp either. Her best bet, I think, would be using Axew against Oshawott or Stunfisk. An average strengthed 'mon should do the trick. Battles against Team Rocket's Woobat and Yamask would help too. I have to agree with Georgia for once; Iris needs to get herself back on track and use Axew more often. Or else her dreams will take toi long to advance. Seriously.
    Well, so long as he gets a serious fight against someone other than Scraggy, I'll be fine so long as he works hard for that win and gets it.

Iris is stupidly naive if she thinks that she's going to gain the strength of a Dragon Master without taking a beatdown or two. Oh well. The writers seem to put idealism over realism on their list of priorities, so we can't expect them to make something like that happen any time soon, but that's what we have fanfictions for. I'm sure they'll do it if everyone fusses enough about it and makes a good story/idea for them to rip off.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I think Georgia is just pushing Iris to be better because Iris technically isn't Georgia's rival until she becomes a Dragon Master. Georgia can't actually call herself a Dragon Buster if she isn't defeating any dragons or Dragon Masters. I'm thinking Georgia would also want a strong Dragon Master to be her rival instead of one of those 'wanna be' DM.
    That makes sense. If Georgia is the number one rival of a Dragon Master wannabe, then her "reputation" will "go down". She needs to be known as a Dragon Buster Dragon Masters fear, not roll their eyes at.

Concerning Iris and Axew, I feel like she really did want to level up Axew in the beginning of the BW series since it was basically the only Pokemon she could use, that is since Excadrill didn't listen to her at all. We all saw how she trained her Axew with Ash's Scraggy all the time. I guess since time passed by and Iris kept getting new Pokemon that she started focusing on them more. I do agree that she is sort of neglecting her Axew when it comes to training and leveling it up. I'm pretty sure the trio will visit the Dragon village, and when they do, the Village Elder will probably have a talk with Iris on why she hasn't evolved her Axew yet. Right now, I see Iris as May and her Axew as Torchic. I remember how May used to overuse her Beautifly during Contests and usually neglect Torchic in that aspect. It wasn't until Torchic evolved into Combusken that May started using it. The same thing will probably happen to Iris. Once Axew evolves, she'll start using it more.
    But it will take forever for Axew to evolve at this rate unless he gets his paws on quite a few Rare Candies...

As for Dragonite, I want Ash to talk to Iris about it and tell her how he had the same problem with one of his old Pokemon(Charizard) *cough* that's why Charizard is in the opening while giving a thumbs up. *cough*. At the same time, Ash and Iris could bond and have a moment. =P
    It would be cool if Ash brought back his Charizard and showed it to Iris. Though, Charizard isn't really considered part Dragon type, right?
    CHARIZARD! *glomps* We need to bring that fiery lizard back, I love him sooo much! He and Dragonite can have a little rivary, abd then he can teach Dragonite a thing or two about respect .

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Well, so long as he gets a serious fight against someone other than Scraggy, I'll be fine so long as he works hard for that win and gets it.
    IKR?

Iris is stupidly naive if she thinks that she's going to gain the strength of a Dragon Master without taking a beatdown or two. Oh well. The writers seem to put idealism over realism on their list of priorities, so we can't expect them to make something like that happen any time soon, but that's what we have fanfictions for. I'm sure they'll do it if everyone fusses enough about it and makes a good story/idea for them to rip off.
    Dude, think about Axew's personality. He's pretty capable of breaking down in bad scenarios, so if he gets beaten to pulp in a battle Iris thought he could handle, he could get emotionally hurt and burst into tears on the spot. Iris is probably taking that into consideration. Axew's personality and how it's treated is vital to his growth, so if thrown aroubd recklessly, he could break. Its just that simple.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

I agree with Moonlight and watericedragon on this one. I personally don't feel that Langley is that much of a jerk as some people think she is. She's just trying to help motivate and train Iris into becoming a stronger and better Dragon Master. She definitely doesn't want a weak rival and she's just usin constructive criticism on her to toughen her up. She wants her rival to achieve her goal and she doesn't want her to fail at her goal. Langley was obviously impressed when she saw another Dragon type Pokemon other then Kibago that she was facing and she just shrugged it off when she lost to Iris. PokeMaster makes some good points about Iris. If she decides to train Kibago more onscreen instead of him watching her and her other Pokemon battle then that would give Kibago more experience and it would make him stronger. It would be better that Ash would talk to Iris about Dragonite and then she could try understanding Dragonite a bit more. Iris could try using Emolga too snce it's been a while since she battled. I don't think the writers perfer idealism over realism. They just want things to happen naturally. I'm sure Iris would become stronger overtime so let's see what ll happen. XD

I guess unlike Axew, Torchic was mostly used outside of contests which made it evolve quicker while Axew is mostly used as a last resort. It's all Team Rockets fault for not appearing and letting the twerps use their Pokemon against them as a mean to level up. xD Right now the only strong move that Axew knows is Dragon Breath(?). Maybe Axew will most likely want to evolve once or if he sees Scraggy evolve. That event could act as a turning point for Axew and Iris. I just hope Iris doesn't get that idea of wanting Axew to stay as an Axew. That would just get me mad. :/
    Georgia did seem kind of unsatisfied that she technically didn't battle against Iris, but more like Dragonite at the end. I'm pretty sure things may have turned out differently if Dragonite followed Iris' orders.
    Yes, spread the Charizard love everyone! x3

We should probably start focusing more on Ash and Iris instead of just Iris. ^^; What we need is another topic! Any ideas?

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Topic? I think this one was already done, but...

If Ash learned about love abd discovered he had feelings for Iris, how would he go about confessing them?

@watericedragon: The strongest move that Axew has is Outrage, but I think the writers forgot about that move after it had only one appearance. I still wonder why she doesn't have Axew use Outrage more often (they could've used the Donamite tournament in order to master it). I guess you can say that's another testament to the neglect Axew has been getting. Why hasn't he learned Dual Chop yet, anyway?

If Ash learned about love abd discovered he had feelings for Iris, how would he go about confessing them?
    Ash is dense, so even if he knew he had these feelings for Iris and he knew it, he wouldn't be able to admit it because he can't tell feelings of friendship apart from love. I'm sure he would admit he loves Iris if someone started taking unfair shots at Iris and pulling at his heartstrings in a heated battle.

Well, I'm guessing he'd probably pull Iris in a corner, and impulsively kiss her. Then she'd get all confused, and demand an explanation, and he'd say that he's been wanting to do that for a while, for reasons he doesn't completely understand.
    Not the most romantic of confessions, but certainly the most un-OOC, don't you think
    @Pokemaster366
    Y U NO UPADTE YO' STORY??

Seriously, don't just drop it off half way through. You know what really sucks? A good story that's been abandoned.

And yeah, I always wondered why Axew's never used outrage. Probably because he never battles, because Iris is too chicken to use him anywhere.

Hey, has anyone else seen this story? It's coming along nicely. I likes it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8282896/...ng_High_School

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I guess unlike Axew, Torchic was mostly used outside of contests which made it evolve quicker while Axew is mostly used as a last resort. It's all Team Rockets fault for not appearing and letting the twerps use their Pokemon against them as a mean to level up. xD Right now the only strong move that Axew knows is Dragon Breath(?). Maybe Axew will most likely want to evolve once or if he sees Scraggy evolve. That event could act as a turning point for Axew and Iris. I just hope Iris doesn't get that idea of wanting Axew to stay as an Axew. That would just get me mad. :/
    Georgia did seem kind of unsatisfied that she technically didn't battle against Iris, but more like Dragonite at the end. I'm pretty sure things may have turned out differently if Dragonite followed Iris' orders.
    Yes, spread the Charizard love everyone! x3

We should probably start focusing more on Ash and Iris instead of just Iris. ^^; What we need is another topic! Any ideas?
    Hmmm. I'm pretty sure Iris doesn't want Axew to stay an Axew, since she stated that the sole purpose of training him, was to get him to evolve.
    Also I think Georgia was more disappointed at being absolutely thrashed, than she was at who she lost to
    Last edited by ScourgeOfHell; 8th August 2012 at 2:15 PM.
    ".......And all sanity shall hereafter be eclipsed"

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeOfHell View Post
    Well, I'm guessing he'd probably pull Iris in a corner, and impulsively kiss her. Then she'd get all confused, and demand an explanation, and he'd say that he's been wanting to do that for a while, for reasons he doesn't completely understand.
    Not the most romantic of confessions, but certainly the most un-OOC, don't you think
    Seems cute to me.

Hey, has anyone else seen this story? It's coming along nicely. I likes it.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8282896/...ng_High_School
    The chapters are too short for my taste, personally...

The chapters are too short for my taste, personally...
    But.....Short Chapters are the best kind. They help keep the reader's attention, without compromising plot development. A chapter that's too long would be difficult to swallow in one go. That's why people prefer sugar in granules, rather than lumps
    ^ That was a completely irrelevant example, I know. I just couldn't think of anything else at a moment's notice

But.....Short Chapters are the best kind. They help keep the reader's attention, without compromising plot development. A chapter that's too long would be difficult to swallow in one go. That's why people prefer sugar in granules, rather than lumps
    ^ That was a completely irrelevant example, I know. I just couldn't think of anything else at a moment's notice
    I've never been a fan of stories that put anime characters in High School or Middle School or whatever, and don't worry, ScourgeOfHell. I haven't abandoned it.

I've never been a fan of stories that put anime characters in High School or Middle School or whatever, and don't worry, ScourgeOfHell. I haven't abandoned it.
    But.....Whyever not?
    I mean, I can get the appeal of the unrealistic notion 12 year olds travelling on the road, but what's so bad about putting them in their natural environment
    P.S, the way things are looking, you HAVE abandoned it :/

But if a chapter is too short, what's the point of chaptering it at all? Chapters are how you divide a story, so if its too short, what's supposed to get done? What's the point of having chapters?

@watericedragon: The strongest move that Axew has is Outrage, but I think the writers forgot about that move after it had only one appearance. I still wonder why she doesn't have Axew use Outrage more often (they could've used the Donamite tournament in order to master it). I guess you can say that's another testament to the neglect Axew has been getting. Why hasn't he learned Dual Chop yet, anyway
    Right. I forgot about that move. Didn't Iris say she didn't want Axew to use Outrage since it makes him go crazy?

I like ScourgeOfHell's scenerio. I'm thinking Ash would try to tell her and since he's so nervous he might randomly trip causing him to give Iris an accidental kiss. x3

@ScourgeOfHell: The fic is nice, but some characters act a bit too OOC like Burgundy. I like AU/Highschool fics if handled and done correctly. :/

FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Dude, think about Axew's personality. He's pretty capable of breaking down in bad scenarios, so if he gets beaten to pulp in a battle Iris thought he could handle, he could get emotionally hurt and burst into tears on the spot. Iris is probably taking that into consideration. Axew's personality and how it's treated is vital to his growth, so if thrown aroubd recklessly, he could break. Its just that simple.
    Live free die hard. Period. Axew needs to toughen up with that kind of thinking. It's going to get him no where in the world. So Iris needs to get off of her *** and quit treating him like he's still a baby.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

But.....Whyever not?
    I mean, I can get the appeal of the unrealistic notion 12 year olds travelling on the road, but what's so bad about putting them in their natural environment
    P.S, the way things are looking, you HAVE abandoned it :/
    Those kind of fanfictions just don't appeal to me. It almost feels like watching a reality show, and you know how realistic those are *sarcasm*.

Well, confession time. I'm a major video game addict. Whenever I play a new game, I always play it until it no longer interests me or I unlock everything, and I have a high tolerance for long stories. I normally only play games when I feel like it because if I did it every chance I got, it would feel more like an unpayed job than fun. I normally blow through games pretty quickly, and I'm still disappointed in the anime for mishandling some things, so I'll probably be back to work on it by the time I go back to college next week.

It's just one of my bad habits. Don't worry about it too much.

Well, confession time. I'm a major video game addict. Whenever I play a new game, I always play it until it no longer interests me or I unlock everything, and I have a high tolerance for long stories. I normally only play games when I feel like it because if I did it every chance I got, it would feel more like an unpayed job than fun. I normally blow through games pretty quickly, and I'm still disappointed in the anime for mishandling some things, so I'll probably be back to work on it by the time I go back to college next week.

It's just one of my bad habits. Don't worry about it too much.
    Are you stuck in a writer's block/slump? Or are you just being lazy?

Are you stuck in a writer's block/slump? Or are you just being lazy?
    The latter is likely the case. I tend to get like that whenever I get a new video game. That, and I like saving certain things for later, when I run into a day where I have nothing else to do or distract me. I know it's selfish of me, so feel free to unleash your hate if you have any to spare on me.

The latter is likely the case. I tend to get like that whenever I get a new video game. That, and I like saving certain things for later, when I run into a day where I have nothing else to do or distract me. I know it's selfish of me, so feel free to unleash your hate if you have any to spare on me.
    Dear Mew, its your freaking fanfiction. You work on it whenever you freaking want. You started this, you have the power to stop it, or put it on hold. You havn't reviewed mah latest chapter, so I'll hate you for that instead JK

WE NEED AN EFFING TOPIC.

If Ash were ever to die for Iris, how do you think she would deal with it?

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†

If Ash learned about love and discovered he had feelings for Iris, how would he go about confessing them?
    He would start blushing and wanting to be closer to her. I'm sure he would want her to lean more on him but I think he would confess by telling her his feelings about her and Iris starts to understand what his feelings are. I fixed the "abd" from the spelling error by the way! XD

She would cry of course! I would have been really sad if one if my closest friends died for me. She will say her last "Kodomo ne" as he dies in her arms.
    Last edited by satoharupika; 10th August 2012 at 3:41 AM.

I'm not a fan of high school stories either. They just are not original to begin with. and there is always some sort of bad-*** between the desired couple of the story.

Cry of course. I mean anybody of this friends would. Ash plays a huge part in all of their lives.

Alright, WHEN did everyone start changing their avatars?!? XD

Well, it matters what death it was. If he died instantly she would be crying and...heartbroken?? But if he was still alive I guess it'd be more dramatic. I usually imagine it like if Hanyuu had actually gotten hit by the bullet *shrugs*. This is harssince I'm not a NegaiShipping fan...ug. ^^'

Kolkolkolkolkol...

This is the cutest negaishipping picture I've seen in awhile. :3

Okay, so since this thread has been dying for a while, and since Pokemaster366 has obviously abandoned his story, I wrote another one ^_^
    This is perhaps the most mature thing I've written, though it's still, obviously, miles from a lemon or any such thing
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8225894/11/

Page 171 of 192 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast