Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4799

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I have to agree with you, Piplup! That artist's art is always super cute when it comes to NegaiShipping! I hope we see more from them in the future

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Marcy, Anabel & Angie !
    Unfortunately, Anabel is the only one who can be consider Semi-Cute !
    But She has a Awesome Personality and Battling Skill that Suppress Iris and all other girl!
    Also , She can read the mind of Pokemon .
    But Iris don't need to worry about her since she was a One Time only Character!
    Ohhh now I get it! T'anks vodor . I usually think of it the other way around, with some n00b hitting on Iris and Ash feeling jealous for reasons he can't explain. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811 View Post
    This user draw many cute Negai pic too I really like this one http://kurumierika.deviantart.com/ar...xDDD-323826147
    I'm honestly stuck as a multishipper to which Ash ship I ship the most but Negai could become my favorite :P
    *gasps* Cuuuute Iris picture! And I'm a multi Ash Shipper so don't worry! NegaiShipping is quite cute ZOMGDIDIACTUALLYSAYTHAT?!?

Anyways I have good news for you guys: I'm starting to like NegaiShipping more to a point I'm planning a one-shot for it! ZOMG IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!? I guess my hate for Poké and Pearl must be affecting me.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Haven't seen new episode yet, but in the previous one (after Ash won with Boldore)...Iris said something along the lines of "Yatta! Sasuga, Satoshi!" Which can translate to "Alright! As expected of Ash!". "As expected" is usually said by a character in an anime when they see a strong, or impressive person prove their already apparent strength (Rock lee saying "Sasuga, Gaara", or Sakura saying "Sasuga, Sasuke-kun" in Naruto for example). Minor, but hey at least it shows how her opinion has changed.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 30th August 2012 at 11:33 PM.

Here is a cute picture, i like the look on Iris' face.

@Piplup: Cute fanart! Love the way it was drawn. :3

@Numb: More cute drawings. <3 LOL Cilan is forgotten. xD but seeing that fanart gave me the idea that Ash should show Iris his Gible and maybe lend it to her for a short time. Gible is a baby dragon-type Pokemon, and I'm sure Iris would love it! x3

You make a good point Neji. I guess Iris knows that when it comes to battling, Ash isn't a kid. She knows how strong of a trainer he is.

I don't know if this counts as much of a negai hint from the latest episode, but Dragonite started to go on a rampage for a long time in the middle of their battle, but it wasn't until tears started to form on Iris's eyes that Ash knew he had to do something. He said her name in such a sweet, soft, and caring voice that made me go "Awww!".

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    @Piplup: Cute fanart! Love the way it was drawn. :3

@Numb: More cute drawings. <3 LOL Cilan is forgotten. xD but seeing that fanart gave me the idea that Ash should show Iris his Gible and maybe lend it to her for a short time. Gible is a baby dragon-type Pokemon, and I'm sure Iris would love it! x3

You make a good point Neji. I guess Iris knows that when it comes to battling, Ash isn't a kid. She knows how strong of a trainer he is.

I don't know if this counts as much of a negai hint from the latest episode, but Dragonite started to go on a rampage for a long time in the middle of their battle, but it wasn't until tears started to form on Iris's eyes that Ash knew he had to do something. He said her name in such a sweet, soft, and caring voice that made me go "Awww!".
    Yep, this episode was definitely good to see for us. When Dragonite finally started listening to Iris at the beginning of their battle, Ash was impressed at how they were in complete sync.

Then, BOOM! Krokorok evolves into Krookodile, and learns Dragon Claw in the process, knocking Dragonite back. And when Dragonite started to rampage, Ash knew that he had to do something, so he had Krookodile take out Dragonite before any more bad things could happen.

I liked how this episode went in all. Sure, Trip won the whole thing and practically made Ash look weak, but that's only because he trained for Junior Cup to take on Alder. In all, a good episode, and some nice little moments with Ash and Iris.

Okay, now onto the other topics at hand.

First off, as much as it would be interesting to see jealousy from Ash or Iris, I don't think it'll happen. Why? Because we've seen it too many times in previous sagas, and we don't want any repeats. Sorry to say I don't think it will happen.

What would you call a NegaiShipping hint from Ash/Iris?

Something like their "date" around Nimbasa City. I feel that shows that they like hanging around with each other.

Oh, and before I forget, for those who've heard about Naruto: Road To Ninja, I have a question for you!

What would Ash & Iris be like in an alternate universe?

I would think they'd be older, along with Iris being the Unova Champion, and Ash being a Pokemon Master. Of course this may seem like a pointless question, but I want to hear your ideas.

See ya later!

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Here is a cute picture, i like the look on Iris' face.
    Dawna's like "Eeh...". Love the expressions in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Haven't seen new episode yet, but in the previous one (after Ash won with Boldore)...Iris said something along the lines of "Yatta! Sasuga, Satoshi!" Which can translate to "Alright! As expected of Ash!". "As expected" is usually said by a character in an anime when they see a strong, or impressive person prove their already apparent strength (Rock lee saying "Sasuga, Gaara", or Sakura saying "Sasuga, Sasuke-kun" in Naruto for example). Minor, but hey at least it shows how her opinion has changed.
    Then afterwards it's a "KODOMO NE!" Lol.

Probably totally opposite, like Hanyuu and Rika.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†

There are numerous ways I could reply. Ash could be the girl, Iris the guy. Ash could be cold and detached, and Iris a city-girl. Heck, maybe they're not even human. Really, there are multiple answers. As for their relationship, it all depends whether or not Ash and Iris even meet each other. Alternate universes are strange like that. Take my word for it.

Um can i join i recently became a negaishipping fan and now i just love the idea of the couple

Credit to Dragonitor
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2s13fb7.gif[/IMG]
    credit to codeyokoo

White FC: 0304 0876 1732

Here is a cute picture. :3

@Dnacharged New shippers are always welcome. =D

Welcome Dnacharged! It's nice to have another Negaishipper on the thread.

Also, tomorrow's my birthday! So I hope that this week's episode turns out to be spectacular as ever, and that we get a decent hint for once.

I know it's a lot to ask, but seriously, my birthday is tomorrow! Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Welcome Dnacharged! It's nice to have another Negaishipper on the thread.

Also, tomorrow's my birthday! So I hope that this week's episode turns out to be spectacular as ever, and that we get a decent hint for once.

I know it's a lot to ask, but seriously, my birthday is tomorrow! Bye!
    Skyla! My favorite gym leader. Also, have a great birthday tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnacharged View Post
    Um can i join i recently became a negaishipping fan and now i just love the idea of the couple
    We welcome you with open arms, so please enjoy our craziness to your heart's content 8D

OMG! Such an adorable chibi image...!!

Welcome Dnacharged ^^

Nothing really to report from this week's episode, but I'm satisfied as a whole with the tournament. We usually do get something out of the tournaments and this was no exception, with Ash showing the most concern for Iris and Dragonite. Also the thing we mentioned last week with Ash and Iris's battle which was nice. Not expecting too much next week since Ash and Kotetsu (new rival) seem to be separated from Iris and Cilan for a bit. Although we probably will have Iris worrying and doing some searching for him, so there's that.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Here is a picture, i love this one. <3

Cute pic and also thanks for all the welcomes everyone

Credit to Dragonitor
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2s13fb7.gif[/IMG]
    credit to codeyokoo

White FC: 0304 0876 1732

So, do you guys really see the romantic chemistry between Iris and Ash? I mean, I did ship them in the beginning too, but lately I feel like there's nothing but friendship between them (thanks to lack of "real" hints), so I haven't been following this thread at all. So are there really shipping moments between them, even after you take off your negaigoggles? : D

Uh, basically I'm asking what makes you guys ship them so much (as I see nothing but friendship no matter how hard I try)? Probably the question's been asked lot of times, but I don't wanna go through all the pages, so sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnacharged View Post
    Welcome, enjoy reading and learning about...NegaiShipping stuff...

Caramelldansen, that was the first word that u thought if when I saw it.

Eh, nice kiss scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    So, do you guys really see the romantic chemistry between Iris and Ash? I mean, I did ship them in the beginning too, but lately I feel like there's nothing but friendship between them (thanks to lack of "real" hints), so I haven't been following this thread at all. So are there really shipping moments between them, even after you take off your negaigoggles? : D

Uh, basically I'm asking what makes you guys ship them so much (as I see nothing but friendship no matter how hard I try)? Probably the question's been asked lot of times, but I don't wanna go through all the pages, so sorry for that.
    Eh, I dunno. I only go on here for support. I guess they ship Ash with Iris cuz of Iris. She's different then the other anime girls so...I think that's the root of it. I never really understood ships in the first place, since the majority if the characters are 10-15. This thing has fricking 218 pages, ya don't have to.

Ahem, a topic...Most couples/ships get into a bad disagreement or argument and refuse to talk to each other for a while. Afterwards, one apologizes and they make up. Do you imagine this scene for NegaiShipping? How?

Kolkolkolkolkol...

its still too early to see anything drastic happening. the writers still have to keep the anime focused on the main storyline (it is all about Pokemon after all). so, not to expect a hint in every single episode, but there will be present. Ash and Iris still have quite a bit of time w/ each other and their friendship developed so quickly, which could make it easier for their relationship to grow into something stronger. however, this takes time as it needs to naturally happen. ill use Misty as an example. she didn't like Ash all that much from the beginning when they 1st met, but overtime they slowly mellowed down and drew closer as friends. this became best friendship later on till Misty began harboring feelings towards Ash, although she kept this to herself and she went her own separate way when it was time. now in the case of Ash and Iris, its similar in the way how they became friends but different as to how they started and how much they have in common. this is no coincidence if the writers deliberately made this to happen. i think they realized by now that, after 15 years, its time to move Ash's story into a new direction by getting him into the beginning steps into maturity w/ a love interest would be one of those steps. Iris may be that girl perhaps to become his interest if given time.

Most couples/ships get into a bad disagreement or argument and refuse to talk to each other for a while. Afterwards, one apologizes and they make up. Do you imagine this scene for NegaiShipping? How? there's a chance for that to happen between Ash and Iris if not already. these moments are brief though, but it helps draw couples closer after making amends w/ each other.

Well I'm not sure what you're expecting, all ships in Pokemon unless canon already, will come off as friendship if you choose to look at it that way. I would say Ash and Iris have the potential for just as much romantic chemistry as any other ship. Moments without shipper goggles? Like what blushing? Because essentially that's all I can think of and moments are in the eyes of the shipper anyway. I do think it has "real" hints, at least in my opinion, not sure what you consider real. It has a lot of hints throughout the anime, arguably one of the most in BW. So it's there, you just have to decide for yourself what you like.

What do I like about the ship? The similarities in their personalities, the childish behavior is cute between them, but you can also see a deep respect between them in some episodes. Particularly in Iris centered episodes, Ash is the one that always has unwavering respect and confidence in Iris's abilities even when everyone else doubts her. To me that's something that shows a deep bond and the potential for something more in the future.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Welcome Dnacharged!! There's always room in this beautiful ship for more people!
    Why am I always the last person to welcome someone. :/

That has to be one of the cutest, most adorable Negaishipping pic I've ever seen! x33

Aww. I like it! <3 Their first kiss. x3

Hmm... There aren't any romantic hints I guess, but the "hints" we get are mostly hints that show how Ash and Iris' friendship keeps on developing. I don't see this as a bad thing though. I actually like seeing a good developing friendship instead of having a rushed relationship.

To be honest, I really don't see any ships becoming canon especially if they involve Ash. If the writers do make ship canon, I would wish for negai since I feel like Ash and Iris have more things in common. I guess I mostly like this ship due to their interactions. I always like seeing how Ash reacts when Iris calls him a kid. Iris calling Ash a kid was sort of a surprise for me, and that's what really interested me to this ship. Also, whenever I see any moments between them(spending the day together, saving one another, cheering each other on, etc.) I get all giggly and just have to say "Awww." x)

Most couples/ships get into a bad disagreement or argument and refuse to talk to each other for a while. Afterwards, one apologizes and they make up. Do you imagine this scene for NegaiShipping? How?
    I can see this happening actually. Maybe both of them will have different important events happening at the same time, but in different locations. They could argue on which one to go and get mad at each other since they can't come up with a solution. They then consider each other's values. Ash and Iris give up their event for the other. Since they both gave up their event without the other knowing, they have nothing to do. In the end they spend the whole day together! I have so many ideas for fanfics, yet I never write them. D:

What would Ash and Iris be like in an alternate universe?
    Well, if it's anything like Naruto: Road to Ninja, then Iris wouldn't be the daredevil she is now and wouldn't have a strong love for Dragon Pokemon. In fact, her favorite Pokemon would be Ice types. Ash would probably be a coward who gives up easily during a battle. Either that, or he just dislikes Pokemon a lot.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Interesting question, they could be anything in an alternate universe so I'll just name a few possiblities off the top of my head. Ash and Iris could be rivals (either for Dragon or Pokemon Master), Ash could be a Dragon Buster, Ash and Iris could be childhood friends like Bianca and Cheren. As for personality changes Ash could be more level headed and calculating (like Cheren) and Iris could be a spoiled city girl or something. Hey I got an idea for a story too, just hope I actually remember and start writing it.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

high school AU anybody

Ash would be the guy who lets work and the city grind him down to nothing after losing his interest in battling in favor of a failed marriage to misty work and a career after maturing and growing up. Iris would be the wild woman who manages to worm her way into Ash's heart and introduce him to living again with the help of nature.

I think I'm getting intrested in this ship, only time will tell if its gonna be long term.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

high school AU anybody

Ash would be the guy who lets work and the city grind him down to nothing after losing his interest in battling in favor of a failed marriage to misty work and a career after maturing and growing up. Iris would be the wild woman who manages to worm her way into Ash's heart and introduce him to living again with the help of nature.

I think I'm getting intrested in this ship, only time will tell if its gonna be long term.
    I like your idea, it's pretty interesting the way you portray Ash in an alternate universe. I can really see that happening with him, taking that Alder route like in the games and losing his battling spirit after a while. Iris bringing him out of that is pretty touching and I'm sure it'd be interesting with her brash nature.

Glad to hear you've taken an interest in the ship as well ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

A nice picture here. =]

Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast