Page 178 of 192 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4795

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Got a picture for ya. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Got a picture for ya. =]
    That's a very nice picture you found there, Numb! Keep up the good work!

We need to keep this thread alive, everyone; contribute, contribute, contribute!

Spoiler:- Some Things:

This thread gotten very quite !!!

has anything happen so far? hints of any kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Nall Calmer View Post
    has anything happen so far? hints of any kind?
    There have, but no one ever feels like updating the Bulbapedia website section on that.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Ash willingly crossdressed for her. Hes not cilan or Harley in that he'd do that for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash willingly crossdressed for her. Hes not cilan or Harley in that he'd do that for anyone
    There nothing shippy about it.
    Ash & Cilan both cross-dress and I won't say that they do it ''willingly''.
    Plus , Ash cross-dress before.
    He did that on his Kento & Sinnoh Journey !
    Seriously , Why everyone so nut about cross-dressing.
    I used Cross-dress when I was 7 or 10 but it didn't made me popular.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    There nothing shippy about it.
    Ash & Cilan both cross-dress and I won't say that they do it ''willingly''.
    Plus , Ash cross-dress before.
    He did that on his Kento & Sinnoh Journey !
    Seriously , Why everyone so nut about cross-dressing.
    I used Cross-dress when I was 7 or 10 but it didn't made me popular.
    Okay, that's enough!

I'm upset that the thread is starting to get a little quiet too, but I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming Iris episodes! That's mainly describing her backstory and how she'll be facing Drayden, which Ash will totally cheer her on for,since she seems so nervous about facing Drayden again ever since she battled his Haxorus with Excadrill long ago.

So what do you guys think? What do you expect to happen in the upcoming Drayden VS Iris Rematch?

Maybe Drayden could tease Iris about how she and Ash are so alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Okay, that's enough!

I'm upset that the thread is starting to get a little quiet too, but I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming Iris episodes! That's mainly describing her backstory and how she'll be facing Drayden, which Ash will totally cheer her on for,since she seems so nervous about facing Drayden again ever since she battled his Haxorus with Excadrill long ago.

So what do you guys think? What do you expect to happen in the upcoming Drayden VS Iris Rematch?

Maybe Drayden could tease Iris about how she and Ash are so alike.
    *huff* I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but it seems I have no choice. I wanted to wait until I made the whole chapter and post it on the story section, but if this thread is going to get so quiet, I guess I might as well the first part of Chapter 9.

Spoiler:- Recap! Contains spoilers!:

Spoiler:- Chapter 9-1:

Well, I hope you enjoyed that part. The next part will take us on a small journey to the past to see what the heck happened to Ash and Deino while Iris was away.

hello would it be ok if i can join here i really like Negaishipping i really like ash & iris they really cool trainers

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonFreak2011 View Post
    hello would it be ok if i can join here i really like Negaishipping i really like ash & iris they really cool trainers
    Anyone and everyone is free to join as they please. Welcome to the realm of Negaishipping, PokemonFreak2011.

thank you PokeMaster366

thank you PokeMaster366
    No problem. It's hard to get new posters on here these days (probably due to college or something). Anyway, I hope that you enjoy your time here and that you can enjoy my Negaishipping fanfic.

thanks i will enjoy my time on here it looks really cool and fun here

Hello everyone~

I think I will be joining here too, since I am starting to like this shipping thing. xD~

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Hello everyone~

I think I will be joining here too, since I am starting to like this shipping thing. xD~
    Hooray! Another wonderful Negaishipper is joining us. I hope you enjoy your time here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Hooray! Another wonderful Negaishipper is joining us. I hope you enjoy your time here as well.
    Hey, thanks for the kindly welcome. :3

Truth to be said, I am reading this thread for a few days already so I am sure I will enjoy my time here.

Welcome to the thread, you two!

“Iris, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about this earlier.”

“I already know that you’re sorry, but it still doesn’t change the fact that you still did that and didn’t even bother to tell me!”
    Very nice way of opening the chapter there, it draws the reader in almost instantly.

“Not that big of a-,“ Iris shouted, but quickly caught herself before she went any farther. With nothing more than a short sigh and a burst of inaudible muttering, Iris quickly regained her composure and continued to speak. “Palpitoad was a wild Pokémon that was more than capable of defending himself at the time, but Deino was an injured Pokémon that just came out of the Pokémon Center, and even now, she may still be suffering from her previous injuries. You can’t just capture a Pokémon when it’s in that condition to begin with!”
    To be perfectly honest with you, I thought she was mad because he had caught a Dragon-Type that she needed more then him -_-

“…I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you that, Iris.” Deino could only give a look of surprise after hearing these words. She was not listening hard enough to discern who exactly said these words, but she already had a good idea of who said them.
    Hit Enter before we mention Deino. It can be confusing without the said Enter.

“Don’t try to cover it up now. Your injuries yesterday clearly said something else.” Iris pointed out, asserting the fact that she still did not forget the events of that day. “Now, tell me. What happened yesterday while I was away?”

“You heard what I said, and I mean it. I can’t tell you what happened yesterday,” Ash asserted with the fear that was in his voice before suddenly gone.
    First of all, overuse of assert, and the last bolded part doesn't make any sense.

What are you doing, Ash? You’re just going to make things worse for yourself,” Deino thought as she slowly walked towards the end of the wall and look behind it to see Iris’s face, which only seemed to express more and more anger over time.
    This made it feel like Deino spent a long time staring at Iris's expression. Perhaps you should note that it was quickly expressing more and more anger.

“Ash, I’m just trying to figure out what happened on that day while I was away so that I can help, but you’re not making this any easier,” Iris said, still struggling to contain her own anger as she continued.
    Change that to rage and the like. Two "anger" close together can make the writing feel narrow.

“I’m asking you one last time for both Deino’s sake and your own. What. Happened. On. That. Day?” Ash could only offer one last moment of silence before he gave his answer.
    Enter error again.

Besides the errors, very nicely done. I feel rather excited about the backstory even thought I've already read it. The way you expressed Deino's convoluted feelings about Ash standing up for her was very touching, as well as her standing up for him. I felt that Iris's rage was uncalled for, but she's pretty sensitive, suppose. Good work, 366

Thank You Moonlight Absol

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Welcome to the thread, you two!

Very nice way of opening the chapter there, it draws the reader in almost instantly.

To be perfectly honest with you, I thought she was mad because he had caught a Dragon-Type that she needed more then him -_-

You give Iris less credit than what it's worth. Iris struck me as someone who considers Pokemon to have just about as much moral standing as humans. I would honestly peg her as the main character most likely to accept the ideals of N of Team Plasma.

Hit Enter before we mention Deino. It can be confusing without the said Enter.

First of all, overuse of assert, and the last bolded part doesn't make any sense.

This made it feel like Deino spent a long time staring at Iris's expression. Perhaps you should note that it was quickly expressing more and more anger.

Change that to rage and the like. Two "anger" close together can make the writing feel narrow.

Enter error again.

Besides the errors, very nicely done. I feel rather excited about the backstory even thought I've already read it. The way you expressed Deino's convoluted feelings about Ash standing up for her was very touching, as well as her standing up for him. I felt that Iris's rage was uncalled for, but she's pretty sensitive, suppose. Good work, 366
    Comments are in bold, and thank you for being a grammar snob (you sometimes hate them, but without them, so much good quality would be lost). What about Deino's feelings were convoluted? Also, please remember that she was already emotionally rattled by Vincent before she and Ash had their "talk", so it probably wouldn't have been so bad for Ash if Vincent didn't show up when he did.

Comments are in bold, and thank you for being a grammar snob (you sometimes hate them, but without them, so much good quality would be lost). What about Deino's feelings were convoluted? Also, please remember that she was already emotionally rattled by Vincent before she and Ash had their "talk", so it probably wouldn't have been so bad for Ash if Vincent didn't show up when he did.
    Was I mean about my corrections? The reason why I called Deino's feelings "convoluted" because she was like, "He's standing up for me after all I've done?" right after thinking, "She's going to hate me and reject me." That is all. Also, I forgot what Vincent said that rattled her. Sorry, my brain dies after school sometimes -_-

As for Iris's standing for Plasma's ideals...*glares at Paul*

Was I mean about my corrections? The reason why I called Deino's feelings "convoluted" because she was like, "He's standing up for me after all I've done?" right after thinking, "She's going to hate me and reject me." That is all. Also, I forgot what Vincent said that rattled her. Sorry, my brain dies after school sometimes -_-

As for Iris's standing for Plasma's ideals...*glares at Paul*
    To be honest, his presence in itself was what threw Iris off.

BTW, about your chapter/plot movement VM. I'll move at whatever pace I feel like, but I won't make the readers sit through something that I, myself, wouldn't feel like sitting through, and a plot that moves too slowly or has too much filler is one of the things on that banlist.

I still don't know what made you think that Iris was pissed because she didn't get Deino before Ash. Personally, I thought Ash getting Deino would be more logical and a better plot twist.

To be honest, his presence in itself was what threw Iris off.

BTW, about your chapter/plot movement VM. I'll move at whatever pace I feel like, but I won't make the readers sit through something that I, myself, wouldn't feel like sitting through, and a plot that moves too slowly or has too much filler is one of the things on that banlist.

I still don't know what made you think that Iris was pissed because she didn't get Deino before Ash. Personally, I thought Ash getting Deino would be more logical and a better plot twist.
    Ah-ha, now I remember.

I'm just saying, if the plot runs too slowly, then readers might get bored out of their skulls because nothing is moving along. I was just giving some advice just in case a complaint rose up.

Iris is aiming to be a Dragon Master, 366. I thought she was aiming for captureing/befriending Deino herself before Ash actually caught her. I assume too much. Please just deal with with it, because it's my nature -_-

Ah-ha, now I remember.

I'm just saying, if the plot runs too slowly, then readers might get bored out of their skulls because nothing is moving along. I was just giving some advice just in case a complaint rose up.

Iris is aiming to be a Dragon Master, 366. I thought she was aiming for captureing/befriending Deino herself before Ash actually caught her. I assume too much. Please just deal with with it, because it's my nature -_-
    Does it really matter how fast or slow the plot progresses so long as the readers are thoroughly entertained? Personally, I would rather take my time and enjoy the story, because when it becomes more like a job for me, no one wins, not even you *points finger at computer monitor*.

Yes, I know Iris is aiming to become a Dragon Master, but there are certain unwritten laws that she will abide by because of how she views Pokemon on a moral scale. Iris doesn't need another Dragon right now, anyway. All it would do is steal attention away from Axew about as easily as a cute little sister, and then here comes the Piplup drama like in that episode where he learned Hydro Pump -_- .

Don't worry. You're not doing anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    This thread gotten very quiet !!!
    Finnaly, someone takes notice of that. Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    of course Harley'd do that. he's a weirdo T_T

Sure, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Hello everyone~

Sure, welcome.

*huff* I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but it seems I have no choice. I wanted to wait until I made the whole chapter and post it on the story section, but if this thread is going to get so quiet, I guess I might as well the first part of Chapter 9.

Spoiler:- Recap! Contains spoilers!:

Spoiler:- Chapter 9-1:

Well, I hope you enjoyed that part. The next part will take us on a small journey to the past to see what the heck happened to Ash and Deino while Iris was away.
    I think it would've been more dramatic if Iris had grabbed Ash's shoulders and slapped him across the face. Twice.

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 178 of 192 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast