Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 4796

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They were in the scenes you would like to see thread and caused quite a stir. Then a guy got banned, my posts got deleted and the thread was closed XD it was wild.
    You cannot remember them? D:

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    I seriously said "You're such a kid" to a girl that I like. God, NegaiShipping is taking over my head.
    I do that to my sister sometimes, because it is true. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Nall Calmer View Post
    on the contrary. a kiss scene was already done before in one of the Pokemon movies and was appropriate enough for a young audience to see. something like that could still be allowed w/ Ash and Iris in spite of their age.
    True, but an intense kiss scene is a major not happening. Which is what a lot of people think and write/draw about in terms of these Shippings.
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 9th November 2012 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Need. To. Read. More. Carefully.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Since when did you get intrested in kissing, MLA???

What's the most Negaishippy episode you can recall from the ones aired, and what Negaishippy scenes acan you think of/expect from the yet-to-be-aired episodes?

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

What's the most Negaishippy episode you can recall from the ones aired, and what Negaishippy scenes acan you think of/expect from the yet-to-be-aired episodes?

I don't really keep track of whether an episode is Shippy in the case of Negai or not, so I'm not sure how to answer the first one. As for the second one, I can expect more "Kodomo ne" moments, and with this new episode of Axew getting lost, we may see some scenes of Ash being as concerned as Iris. If we're lucky, a Negai close to BW will arise for us

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    You cannot remember them? D:

I do that to my sister sometimes, because it is true. 8D

True, but an intense kiss scene is a major not happening. Which is what a lot of people think and write/draw about in terms of these Shippings.
    Yeah I can but the mods deleted it for being too risque

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yeah I can but the mods deleted it for being too risque
    That sucks...can you perhaps rewrite it and make it less so? Because this thread is in serious need of stirring...

Wow, this thread is getting quieter...

I can't say there were any shippy episodes, but mostly episodes that showed how close they were as friends. But if I had to choose one that seemed more 'shippy' it would be when Iris smiled at Ash during his first gym battle against the Stration triplets. Haven't seen a smile like that in a while. I agree with Moonlight that there will be more "kodomo ne" moments and more bonding time between the two and Cilan.

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Here is a nice picture. =D

EDIT - I found another cute picture. :3
    Last edited by Numb; 15th November 2012 at 1:35 AM.

Just one question who will be that particular new girl who will have a crush on Ash in the Black & White series, because in all before series it shows girls like Macey, anabel, angie had a liking towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by kirlia07 View Post
    Just one question who will be that particular new girl who will have a crush on Ash in the Black & White series, because in all before series it shows girls like Macey, anabel, angie had a liking towards him.
    No clue. But most likely they'll be annoying like the others XD JK

Did NegaiShipping ever change your life in a way?

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    It is the first ship to make me care about shipping, so i guess that counts. =]

BTW here is a really nice picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Bulbasaur View Post
    No clue. But most likely they'll be annoying like the others XD JK

i use to support the AshxMisty pair-up long ago. i left that shipping when she left Ash and only made cameo appearances in the series. years went by and i was beginning to lose interest in the anime. i almost stopped watching Pokemon altogether due to the repeated story plots until i saw Ash meet Iris for the 1st time. for some reason, i have a feeling that this will work.

I love the art you keep bringing in, Numb!

kirlia07, I believe it's a little late for the anime to introduce such a character, though it is possible. If anything, the girl (writers won't directly write in homos in there) will most definitely show some sort of affection towards Ash. I'm more interested in Ash's reaction to love--something he's incredibly dense on as if late--and how Iris and Cilan will react/help/feel. Hopefully if it does happen, we get some nice Shipping scenes.

Not really...I guess it did spur proper fanfic ideas with actual canon characters, in order to write the pairing, but other than that, no.

I don't know whether or not this has been posted already, but this is the FF.N archive (K-T) of fanfictions concerning Ash and Iris. I'm not sure about most of their quality, but take a look if any of you want. IsthisevenallowedIdon'tevenknow
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 24th November 2012 at 6:30 AM.

Keep the art coming~! Numb, you're awesome! =D

Meh, not really. It was the first ship, though, that I said I would never ship, but ended up doing so anyways. =P

Well, now we have a collection of wonderful NS fics. Thanks, Moonlight~

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Whew it's been a while. Sorry for such a long absence, but we moved and other things started popping up. But yeah I'm here and will try to post more.

I can't say that it really has XD Well I guess you could say that NegaiShipping allowed me to meet and talk to the other wonderful people here that like and support it.

The Unova league has begun in the most recent JP episode of the anime. Not too much to report as far as the ship goes, but Iris has been a lot more vocal and seems to be just as excited as Ash is, which is fun to see. But so I can liven things up a little, here's a few pics.

Spoiler:- Pics:

So don't ask me why, but one day I was thinking about how someone like Ash would ask someone out and pretty much just came up with this XD

Spoiler:- :P:

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by kirlia07 View Post
    Don't know but I want someone cuter this time !!!
    That way it will feel like a challenge for Iris .

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Whew it's been a while. Sorry for such a long absence, but we moved and other things started popping up. But yeah I'm here and will try to post more.

I can't say that it really has XD Well I guess you could say that NegaiShipping allowed me to meet and talk to the other wonderful people here that like and support it.

The Unova league has begun in the most recent JP episode of the anime. Not too much to report as far as the ship goes, but Iris has been a lot more vocal and seems to be just as excited as Ash is, which is fun to see. But so I can liven things up a little, here's a few pics.

So don't ask me why, but one day I was thinking about how someone like Ash would ask someone out and pretty much just came up with this XD

Hooray for captions!

...It's been so quiet here lately. Maybe it's because some people have been frustrated with the BW anime as a whole lately, with most of the hate being targeted towards Axew's lack of development and Trip's fail Serperior (for those that lurk in the Anime Spoilers section).
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Banner by: Skiyomi
    Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Don't know but I want someone cuter this time !!!
    That way it will feel like a challenge for Iris .
    While another one of those characters who ends up crushing on Ash would be nice, I don't know if Iris would get jealous. I also highly doubt that the writers would bring such a character into the anime at any point during, or after the Unova League. Don't say that's because they're lazy, because they're smart about this situation, and they most likely won't bring in such a character.

Also, yay! Gohan5 is back and better than ever! Glad to see you've got your captions back. They really turned this thread into quite the funhouse.

After seeing the pictures of today's episode, along with the pictures of today's episode, I think it's safe to say that there'll be a plethora of new hints coming around, considering that Ash is going to compete in numerous, difficult battles. Also, farewell to Trip for now. Hopefully he'll prove he can be just as good as Ash later in the series at some point.

So yeah, glad to see some things coming into the series, along with the random Axew gone missing episode next week...

P.S.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    While another one of those characters who ends up crushing on Ash would be nice, I don't know if Iris would get jealous. I also highly doubt that the writers would bring such a character into the anime at any point during, or after the Unova League. Don't say that's because they're lazy, because they're smart about this situation, and they most likely won't bring in such a character.
    Agreed, I don't really see that happening again either but if it does I don't expect Iris to get jealous. It would be more like an Anabel/Angie thing where a crush on Ash goes unnoticed by the main characters in the group.

Also, yay! Gohan5 is back and better than ever! Glad to see you've got your captions back. They really turned this thread into quite the funhouse.

After seeing the pictures of today's episode, along with the pictures of today's episode, I think it's safe to say that there'll be a plethora of new hints coming around, considering that Ash is going to compete in numerous, difficult battles. Also, farewell to Trip for now. Hopefully he'll prove he can be just as good as Ash later in the series at some point.

So yeah, glad to see some things coming into the series, along with the random Axew gone missing episode next week...

P.S.
        Spoiler:
    Glad to see I was missed, I'll try to post more often so that we don't have that huge dip in activity that we had before.

Yes I'm optimistic too about a possibility of receiving more hints. While what I showed pics of from last week might not be considered a hint it still made me smile the way Iris woke up when Ash couldn't sleep.

I would like to do something here to kind of liven things up, besides the captions of course, but I can't think of anything. I don't know, maybe I'm being too enthusiastic here but I'd like to see something that distinguishes this thread a little. Anyway any ideas are welcome.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yes, please try to post more, we miss you ^^

The first ones were cute, and the second one I can totally invision in my head because...well, you know...Ash is Ash...

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post

...It's been so quiet here lately. Maybe it's because some people have been frustrated with the BW anime as a whole lately, with most of the hate being targeted towards Axew's lack of development and Trip's fail Serperior (for those that lurk in the Anime Spoilers section).
    *insert profanity here*

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    P.S.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- 0_0;;:

I love the sceenshots there! Probably one of my favorite scenes in this episode It made me remember something..anyway. That scene is cute!

I haven't thought about it..but in the shipping world, I guess it did. It made me got into a different Ash ship and loving this two would probably made good moment in the shipping world.

Spoiler:- N's appearance:
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 1st December 2012 at 9:46 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

i figure i about time i join if you will have me of course

i'm quite a fan of negiashiping and that of PokeMaster366 work as well and many of the pic you guys post up and i would like to be a part of the members of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post

i'm quite a fan of negiashiping and that of PokeMaster366 work as well and many of the pic you guys post up and i would like to be a part of the members of this thread
    Yes of course you can join, anyone is welcome here ^^

I'm sure PokeMaster will be happy to hear that you enjoy his work so much ^^

That said, a simple question but one worth asking. Anyone else have a favorite pic/story/artist that they'd like to share?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post

Aww...It's so nice to know that so many people enjoy my work. Tell you what. After I finish up with finals on Thursday, I'll be able to get to work on my fic again. I'll make sure to make the next chapter as enjoyable as possible. I'm sure Snivy and Deino will enjoy it as well.

Well, not Deino, really. In fact, I think she may hate half of it.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 5th December 2012 at 1:46 AM.

Anyone else have a favorite pic/story/artist that they'd like to share?

Not really, other then 366's, but he's been posting the chapters here, so...*coughminecough*

Speaking of 366...*turns in his direction* Why must you torment Deino so? *shot for being a hypocrite*
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 8th December 2012 at 4:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Anyone else have a favorite pic/story/artist that they'd like to share?

Not really, other then 366's, but he's been posting the chapters here, so...*coughminecough*

Speaking of 366...*turns in his direction* Why must you torment Deino so? *shot for being a hypocrite*
    Because it is necessary for the story; besides, who said that Deino was going to be tortured directly? It's Ash that's going to take the physical brunt of it all.

Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast