Page 183 of 193 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 4801

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

I haven't been here in awhile cause things have been kinda dead, so here are some pictures to liven things up. =]

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

And

Here
    Last edited by Numb; 24th March 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Don't ask why, but I prefer Negai over other shippings, although I don't mind PokeShipping. Either way, this is one of the best Anime shippings.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Hi everyone! I have officially finished my Negai story!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9027803/1/Seduction

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis View Post
    Hi everyone! I have officially finished my Negai story!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9027803/1/Seduction
    Thanks for posting! I'll have to read over it a little later ^^

Again, I apologize for my absence but recently I've been busy and have kinda lost any passion for ships. Somewhat discouragement, and the other just lazy lol. Not that I don't love this one, I still do and think it needs more recognition than it gets (especially in the face of some others), but I haven't really had time to get in the mood to post. Anyway, new start :P

Thanks Numb for the great pics, it really picked my spirits up ^^

Now that the N arc is over (for those that keep up with the JP episodes), I'm looking forward to the Decorola Adventure arc. Hope to see Iris go to Kanto and see Ash's hometown. She was already excited when they were at the Kanto fair so actually being there should be even greater. I loved that episode, it was cute and had little Negai moments sprinkled in ^^

What would you like to see in the new arc?
    Last edited by gohan5; 19th April 2013 at 3:36 AM.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I've been inactive as well, though only because I had other priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Again, I apologize for my absence but recently I've been busy and have kinda lost any passion for ships. Somewhat discouragement, and the other just lazy lol. Not that I don't love this one, I still do and think it needs more recognition than it gets (especially in the face of some others), but I haven't really had time to get in the mood to post. Anyway, new start :P[/B]
    Why discouragement? There's been nothing really to suggest any reason to be, at least with Nehaishipping. We do have the argument episode coming up after all. How that will go is up in the air, given we have no info on it. The way they worded it is interesting, and I agree with what a few other people have said that it might not relate to a tag battle.

Though I'm more interested in this character from the movie, will Iris finally develop a crush on someone?

Speaking of episode N, I thought her screaming Ash's name, when he fell down the hole nice, in contrast to Cilan who was relativley calm, and Professor Aaragi had to convince Iris NOT to go down the hole.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 19th April 2013 at 4:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    I've been inactive as well, though only because I had other priorities.

Why discouragement? There's been nothing really to suggest any reason to be, at least with Nehaishipping. We do have the argument episode coming up after all. How that will go is up in the air, given we have no info on it. The way they worded it is interesting, and I agree with what a few other people have said that it might not relate to a tag battle.

Though I'm more interested in this character from the movie, will Iris finally develop a crush on someone?

Speaking of episode N, I thought her screaming Ash's name, when he fell down the hole nice, in contrast to Cilan who was relativley calm, and Professor Aaragi had to convince Iris NOT to go down the hole.
    Im not a Negaishipper in the least bit I am a pearlshipper and I dab in wishfulshipping. However, I must say that the potential for this shipping has been dissapointing I mean Iris and Ash are getting nothing to work with. They drop small hints like Ash is growing on her but then before that episode is over she recants lol.

I would like to see something in DA. Especially since after BW2 09 I more than likely wont see Dawn anymore.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Im not a Negaishipper in the least bit I am a pearlshipper and I dab in wishfulshipping. However, I must say that the potential for this shipping has been dissapointing I mean Iris and Ash are getting nothing to work with. They drop small hints like Ash is growing on her but then before that episode is over she recants lol.
    Shipping is dead in general in Best Wishes, but it comes down to what you CHOOSE to see. There's nothing "obvious" on any ship in this series only little things that people take how they choose based on their alignment. Realistically, as of right now Iris doesn't have a crush on anyone as far as we know. Saying otherwise is just speculation.

Getting "nothing to work with" is your view, I could say the same thing about Wishfulshipping to...but given I'm not "aligned" on that side it makes sense that I wouldn't. Again, it comes down to your preference and what you choose to see.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 19th April 2013 at 5:34 AM.

I would like to see something in DA. Especially since after BW2 09 I more than likely wont see Dawn anymore.
    I could point out a lot of the potential of the ship, but I don't have the time. You already have it in your mind that you don't like it so anything that is potential will be ignored anyway. Of the BW ships it does hold the most credence though imo, aside maybe a COTD or whatever ship.

Shipping is dead in general in Best Wishes, but it comes down to what you CHOOSE to see. There's nothing "obvious" on any ship in this series only little things that people take how they choose based on their alignment. Realistically, as of right now Iris doesn't have a crush on anyone as far as we know. Saying otherwise is just speculation.

Getting "nothing to work with" is your view, I could say the same thing about Wishfulshipping to...but given I'm not "aligned" on that side it makes sense that I wouldn't. Again, it comes down to your preference and what you choose to see.
    This. If you don't support it then of course you're not gonna see anything. You're opinion is no longer objective.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I could point out a lot of the potential of the ship, but I don't have the time. You already have it in your mind that you don't like it so anything that is potential will be ignored anyway. Of the BW ships it does hold the most credence though imo, aside maybe a COTD or whatever ship.
    Just because I am on different shippings does not mean I don't see the potential of Negaishipping i am just stating I thought the potential would be stronger. imo it started off pretty strong but seems to trailed off towards wishfulshipping. So I am not ignoring the potential especially since I am writing a pearl/negaishipping crossover fic lol. Just stating my opinion.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Just because I am on different shippings does not mean I don't see the potential of Negaishipping i am just stating I thought the potential would be stronger. imo it started off pretty strong but seems to trailed off towards wishfulshipping. So I am not ignoring the potential especially since I am writing a pearl/negaishipping crossover fic lol. Just stating my opinion.
    And that I disagree with. I don't see how it trailed off into WishfulShipping since I don't consider it any stronger than Negaishipping. It's just as strong as it always was, the fandom reaction here may have trailed off, but not the actual pairing. Wishful is no more feasible and has no more "potential." If you want to discuss it, I'd appreciate it not be in this thread. The last thing we need is a ship vs ship.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Sorry I'm not bolding the newest topic question, using a dsi to post XD

Anyways, what hints I would like to see in the new DA series is more Iris teasing Ash moments. I've really come to enjoy Iris' playful teasing by calling Ash a kid and stuff and I hope it doesn't stop here XD
    Also, if Charizard stays on Ash's team, maybe him and Iris' Dragonite could help the shipping somehow? XD
    I would also love to see some cute moments where Ash saves Iris from an attack or vice versa.
    Maybe if Iris does stay enough to be in Pallet Town, there could be something there. Maybe an emotional and tearful goodbye when she eventually leaves the show as a main character :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

If iris is going to Kanto then maybe somehow Ash will meet Misty...I wonder how that will turn out

Im not really into shipping but I did see this on the Spoilers board and figured some of you might be interested to see it

Spoiler:- image:

Quote Originally Posted by kirlia07 View Post
    If iris is going to Kanto then maybe somehow Ash will meet Misty...I wonder how that will turn out
    Disastrous consequences would follow. Or not. The latter is likelier.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Guess who's going to become super-entitled later on.

I am so watching that episode, if only to see which direction things go in. Lately, with the lack of Negaishipping hints and general uninterestingness of the show recently, I haven't been keeping up with it outside of the episode pictures. It kind of makes me wonder if the BW series is going to be the Sonic '06 of the anime franchise: dull, easily forgotten, but a huge turning point for the franchise in terms of quality (if only to make sure people forget about it).

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    I am so watching that episode, if only to see which direction things go in. Lately, with the lack of Negaishipping hints and general uninterestingness of the show recently, I haven't been keeping up with it outside of the episode pictures. It kind of makes me wonder if the BW series is going to be the Sonic '06 of the anime franchise: dull, easily forgotten, but a huge turning point for the franchise in terms of quality (if only to make sure people forget about it).
    From a shipping standpoint, unless Da goes Orange Island on us and does a shipping blow-out...it will be remembered as the least ship saga next to Johto. Without coming up with our own scenario's, which we could do (Wishful does it too keep things active) there's nothing much to talk about.

To answer gohan's earlier question though..What would you like to see in the new arc?

I mean there's the argument episode, but everyone is wisely keeping their expectations low given the saga. I can't see the episode do anything other than re-affirming the friendship, which could be cute depending on how it's written.

Other than that, Iris is blushing while waving goodbye on the poster...don't know if that's a case of trying to hold back her tears, or something more happens when she parts from Ash.

From a shipping standpoint, unless Da goes Orange Island on us and does a shipping blow-out...it will be remembered as the least ship saga next to Johto. Without coming up with our own scenario's, which we could do (Wishful does it too keep things active) there's nothing much to talk about.
    And I guess this is why fanfictions get made in the first place. *sigh* I think I'll be able to get back to work on my fic after exams on May. I need to do some writing just to blow off steam.

BTW, what do you mean by "shipping blowout"?

BTW, what do you mean by "shipping blowout"?
    Orange Island is where Pokeshipping sorta became jammed down the viewers throats. What with the Danny/Rudy episodes, The Nidoran episode, and Pokemon 2000.

Orange Island is where Pokeshipping sorta became jammed down the viewers throats. What with the Danny/Rudy episodes, The Nidoran episode, and Pokemon 2000.
    Ohhh...It would be pretty bad if Negaishipping ended up being remembered that way.

Well he's a question too.

How do you think the argument episode will go down, given it doesn't seem related to a Tag Battle?

Well he's a question too.

How do you think the argument episode will go down, given it doesn't seem related to a Tag Battle?
    I'm thinking that the episode is going to be another version of "The Bicker the Better". You remember that episode back in Hoenn with the Nido couple, right?

I'm thinking that the episode is going to be another version of "The Bicker the Better". You remember that episode back in Hoenn with the Nido couple, right?
    Well it doesn't seem to be tag battle related, given that's what the "The Bicker the Better" was and it seems TR has some kind of hand in Ash/Iris' falling out, or have some sort of plan after it happens. Probably revolving around Pikachu. For being "hyped" as a part of the main summary of the DA! saga talking about them "breaking-off their friendship", I'm surprised we've seen nothing on it whatsoever. Especially given the fact that every other part of the summary has actually been shown in the recent previews. (Oshawott stuff, Beedrill, Jirachi, Beeheyem, Zoroark/Heatmor episode)
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 21st April 2013 at 6:43 PM.

Well it doesn't seem to be tag battle related, given that's what the "The Bicker the Better" was and it seems TR has some kind of hand in Ash/Iris' falling out, or have some sort of plan after it happens. Probably revolving around Pikachu. For being "hyped" as a part of the main summary of the DA! saga talking about them "breaking-off their friendship", I'm surprised we've seen nothing on it whatsoever. Especially given the fact that every other part of the summary has actually been shown in the recent previews. (Oshawott stuff, Beedrill, Jirachi, Beeheyem, Zoroark/Heatmor episode)
    Well, like Zero Punctuation says, "Do be optimistic, but just exercise critical thought and don't get taken in. If there's no or little gameplay in a trailer, ask yourself 'what don't they want to show you.'" The same advice can be applied to the Pokemon episodes coming up.

Guess who's going to become super-entitled later on.

On an unrelated to Shipping but still cool note, I SAW IRIS RIDING ZEKROM. Gasp!
    BTW, BW Da! might be a bit shippy, if it's anything like Orange Islands.
    I AM ERROR!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePurpleOne View Post
    On an unrelated to Shipping but still cool note, I SAW IRIS RIDING ZEKROM. Gasp!
    BTW, BW Da! might be a bit shippy, if it's anything like Orange Islands.
    that seemed to be in a dream Ash was having. Ash was having a dream and iris was in it. I guess you could consider it to be a bit shippy.

Page 183 of 193 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187 ... LastLast