Page 189 of 193 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

  1. #4701
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    That is neat, i also looked up some of the symbolism behind the hibiscus flower, this is kinda interesting. "Today, "delicate beauty" is the common meaning of the hibiscus when used in flower arrangements or given as a gift. In North America it is commonly known as the "rose of Sharon" and symbolizes the "perfect bride": fruitful, of beauty and one with God."
    Heh, too bad Pokemon is not nearly that deep of a show. As of now, it's just a cute little instance that Ash has never done before. They both were cute in this episode, and I'm glad that their relationship got fleshed out like it did. Definitely the most sentimental Ash/Main girl episode to date.

  2. #4702
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    53

    Post


    Did anyone notice the flower was pink so I look it up and I find out that pink flower means Happiness, grace, and gentility Pink flowers can also represent love, joy, beauty, youth and innocence. Maybe pikachu thinks ash is in love with iris or some since it was an pink hibiscus.
    Last edited by Iris meme; 22nd June 2013 at 7:43 AM.

  3. #4703
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    This one is very cute. =D

    *edit* Here are a few more pictures.
    Last edited by Numb; 22nd June 2013 at 10:17 PM.

  4. #4704
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris meme View Post

    Did anyone notice the flower was pink so I look it up and I find out that pink flower means Happiness, grace, and gentility Pink flowers can also represent love, joy, beauty, youth and innocence. Maybe pikachu thinks ash is in love with iris or some since it was an pink hibiscus.
    Pikachu has a better understanding of girls than Ash does, so it probably figured it be a good thing for Ash to give her. Ash probably has a general idea that girls like flowers, so he probably caught on to what Pikach was doing.

  5. #4705
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3

    Default

    new pages of manga movie 6.
    in this pages there are only ash, iris and "a boy" without Cilan ... will be a film for the negaishipping?

    1. [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2yklvv5.png[/IMG]
    2. [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2uhn9ee.png[/IMG]
    3. [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/34xqpw4.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/hrk8ew.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2uij81j.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2ztc412.jpg[/IMG]

    Image removed for making the signature too tall, too wide, over the 150,000 pixel limit and over the 500 KB limit. Please review the signature rules and if you're still not sure what's allowed and what isn't, you could always use the signature check thread.

  6. #4706
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrisAsh View Post
    new pages of manga movie 6.
    in this pages there are only ash, iris and "a boy" without Cilan ... will be a film for the negaishipping?

    1. [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2yklvv5.png[/IMG]
    2. [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2uhn9ee.png[/IMG]
    3. [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/34xqpw4.png[/IMG]
    Cilan is there, he comes back shorty after those scenes. He apparently just went to take a Pokemon to the Poke'center then came back with reinforcements to help with the battle. That being said, I'm not really expecting anything in the film hint-wise. They could surprise us sure, but who knows. :P

  7. #4707
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Wow, it's been a while! Good to see the thread's picking up the pace and getting back to shipping happiness.

    I saw this week's episode and enjoyed it. Ash giving a flower to Iris was the main highlight I saw from the episode. The bickering was really intriguing and saddening, but it ended with a lot of drama and fun behind it.

    While I would've liked to see more, I won't be too picky. Sorry I haven't been so active lately folks. But summer has just started for me, and I'm working my way back on the fast track, both with writing my Pokémon Tournament fanfic, and posting more frequently in the threads.

    So, with that, NegaiFreak AKA Skylaboy, is back!

  8. #4708
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    ...I'm just going to awkwardly waltz back in here like nothing happened...

    Ahem. Anyways...episode evaluation! Warning, I watched the episode without subtitles and I didn't read the Bulbepedia summary. So if information is inaccurate, I apologize. Also, this is done by memory and I'll note some things Tumblr did. Sorry. Unoriginality. And derpiness ahead.

    I'm honestly glad that the episode decided to start in the middle, instead of just dialogue from the narrator or something. I think it helped reel people into watching the episode. Or at least that's my say of it.

    I'm also glad that Ash caught on very quickly onto what he did that made Iris so upset. I was worried he would spend the entire freaking episode just figuring out what he did. That would have been a huge disappointment. But, the writer's did something right, and just gave us some awkward tension between the two friends.

    I honestly liked that instead of the narrator, Cilan was the one that filled the audience in on why Ash and Iris weren't talking to each other. It made the show feel more animesque then it normally is. Though his role in this episode as a whole...I'll get to that later.

    Anyways, apple scene; well, you have to give Ash credit for trying; I mean, he didn't know that the apples tasted like turd. Or whatever, I don't know. Though I think he would've been better off if he hadn't laughed at her...Because it's a horrible feeling when someone laughs at you...(and indirect kiss with apples asdfghjkl)

    While Iris sits in a tree and mopes, Ash and Cilan prepare for evening, per usual. Seeing the Pokémon react poorly to Iris's absence was really cute, because it made Ash feel a little worse about things. I'm not fluent in Japanese, so I'm not sure what Cilan said to Snivy and the others, but it obviously some sort of cupid move. Which brings me to my next point.

    Cilan's role in this episode was basically just as a narrator/match-maker/middle man/troll. I'm happy he didn't just stand through the whole situation; I mean, he tried to patch things up, and gently pushed Ash towards forgiving, but I'm getting ahead of myself. The episode. Right.

    Ash setting the table and putting out three instead of two...He's obviously gotten so used to it being the three of them that one missing is a little difficult to adjust to. Not to mention, Cilan's devious smirk behind his back...Yup, match-maker and successful troll.

    Not to mention, Ash sleeping in the tree...I died. I mean, he's obviously worried about her, and he knows she'll sleep in a tree, in the rain, so he does too. To emphasize. I think that's the sweetest gesture this guy has made about anything he cares for, next to saving lives, obviously.

    (Oh and he's in a sleeping bag...he's a burrito of feelings)

    Team Rocket...I'm assuming they saw the whole thing, so...They're going to steal Pikachu? I don't even...Unoriginality...

    Heh, and Pikachu and Scraggy leaving in order to look for Iris was just cute, too. Ash's Pokémon pushing him to apologize was also super-adorable, I mean, they can tell he wants to, and they want him to, for everyone's sake, and just...pffffffffffffff.

    Yeah, Iris saving his butt was pretty cool. This is why Ash needs her, she kicks more butt then he does. I mean, really now. That's just beautiful.

    Also, at the tailend of the episode...tsundere Ash...I mean, I though Iris was tsundere? Maybe Ash now is too? (Gee, I relationship between two tsundere...I wonder how that will fair) But the flowers...Ash gave a girl flowers. This ship is canon. 'Nuff said.

    Anyways...

    Can I just throw a kudos towards the animators? The animation in this episode was just beautiful. The flashbacks, the highlights, the emotion, just...I think the animators were trying something new, and I liked it a LOT!

    //derp end
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 24th June 2013 at 2:06 AM. Reason: kudos has an s

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  9. #4709
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Also, at the tailend of the episode...tsundere Ash...I mean, I though Iris was tsundere? Maybe Ash now is too? (Gee, I relationship between two tsundere...I wonder how that will fair) But the flowers...Ash gave a girl flowers. This ship is canon. 'Nuff said.
    Heh, I know you're probably joking...but it's a bit soon to say that this ship is canon lol. Though, one could make an arguement that it's the shippiest episode in the saga (as of now), given Best Wishes has been so dead on the "obvious" shipping front.

    Anywayz, here's some fan-art based on the newest episode.

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36620382 (bit fabricated here but w/e. XD)

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36589148

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36560465

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36549810

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36512358

    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=36535110
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 25th June 2013 at 4:17 AM.

  10. #4710
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    There a many colors of hibiscus flowers, but the one in the show is pink, so i found this quite fascinating.


    "Pink hibiscuses are a symbol for delicate beauty. So, if you were wondering how to declare yourself to the girl you like, just send her some pink hibiscus and mention what they stand for, in case she doesn’t know, and you will surely sweep her off her feet.

    The pink hibiscus may also stand for rare beauty. It is a flower inspired by love, so keep this in mind when you want to get your girlfriend something other than red or pink roses."

  11. #4711
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Heh, I know you're probably joking...but it's a bit soon to say that this ship is canon lol. Though, one could make an arguement that it's the shippiest episode in the saga (as of now), given Best Wishes has been so dead on the "obvious" shipping front.
    I sure wish I wasn't joking though...("My shipping is canon!" -said no one ever) Best Wishes has been pretty dead on any big shipping hints...and then this, and then there's this thing I've been hearing about; this "new writer"...Am I allowed to hope a little yet?



    Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    There a many colors of hibiscus flowers, but the one in the show is pink, so i found this quite fascinating.


    "Pink hibiscuses are a symbol for delicate beauty. So, if you were wondering how to declare yourself to the girl you like, just send her some pink hibiscus and mention what they stand for, in case she doesn’t know, and you will surely sweep her off her feet.

    The pink hibiscus may also stand for rare beauty. It is a flower inspired by love, so keep this in mind when you want to get your girlfriend something other than red or pink roses."
    I think the writers are either majorly trolling on us, or they're actually trying to please the fanbase. Hm. Wonder which.

    (I wonder if any of the characters knew that?)

        Spoiler:- Some Things:

  12. #4712
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    The latest news kinda saddens me, so here is a picture.

  13. #4713
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    The latest news kinda saddens me, so here is a picture.
    What do you mean?

  14. #4714
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    What do you mean?
    That Iris will be gone by the end of the year(unless for some reason she travels with Ash which is unlikely). =[

  15. #4715
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently Traveling
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    That Iris will be gone by the end of the year(unless for some reason she travels with Ash which is unlikely). =[
    im sure she's not going to just say goodbye to Ash and leave. something's bound to happen during that time. who knows what'd happen.
    Last edited by Nall Calmer; 1st July 2013 at 1:11 PM.

  16. #4716
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nall Calmer View Post
    im sure she's not going to just say goodbye to Ash and leave. something's bound to happen during that time. who knows what'd happen.
    I know there will be a sad heartfelt goodbye, but i hate to see her go. =/

  17. #4717
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    I know there will be a sad heartfelt goodbye, but i hate to see her go. =/
    There probably will be a goodbye like that if the same guy that worked on "Ash and Iris Break it Off! Highway to Separation" is working on the farewell episode.

  18. #4718
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    There probably will be a goodbye like that if the same guy that worked on "Ash and Iris Break it Off! Highway to Separation" is working on the farewell episode.
    More than likely Atushiro Tomioka will being doing the last episode, given he is the current head writer for the series and usually does the "big" episodes.

  19. #4719
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Awww, this picture is so cute. :3

    Oh and here is another.

    Pretty sure this doesn't count as a double post, so dead here.

    Here is a picture.

    We need to get some conversation happening here, so i will start. I get this odd feeling the anime is gonna take a turn from the norm Cilan will be changed for someone else, and Iris will keep traveling with him(plus i would love nothing more).

  20. #4720
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Asperita City
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    Pretty sure this doesn't count as a double post, so dead here.

    Here is a picture.

    We need to get some conversation happening here, so i will start. I get this odd feeling the anime is gonna take a turn from the norm Cilan will be changed for someone else, and Iris will keep traveling with him(plus i would love nothing more).
    Yeah, I hear you. We do need some discussion here, especially with the next generation of Pokémon rapidly approaching, along with the next anime. Ash is confirmed to be in it, but we don't know if Iris and Cilan will stay.

    So that brings us to a new topic. What if Iris stays with Ash for Pokémon XY? What do you think would happen?

  21. #4721
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    Yeah, I hear you. We do need some discussion here, especially with the next generation of Pokémon rapidly approaching, along with the next anime. Ash is confirmed to be in it, but we don't know if Iris and Cilan will stay.

    So that brings us to a new topic. What if Iris stays with Ash for Pokémon XY? What do you think would happen?
    I think iris should stay with ash for one there an new type which I think iris should learn more about since fairly type are stronger than dragon types and also I think both will miss each other too . so here how I think the last episode of BW will be and XY if (hope that) iris will be on there

    so on the last episode of BW - so ash tells everyone that he will go to the Kalos region after hearing everything Alexis said about her home region while cilan tells them that he will become an s-class (at school or whatever) or go back to the gym so he can help his brothers (if he don't come in XY). while Alexis stay she will go home or continue to take at some region ash has all ready travel in . while iris start to get since ash is leaving her and she thinks haven't did has much want so she can be come an dragon master so when ash asks her what is her plans when they all leave iris will said I don't since Axew hasn't evolved and she thinks that she isn't ready to be an gym leader so she said that she probably continued travel in Kanto or somewhere. when run off with saying nothing so ash, cilan, Alexis ,Pikachu and Axew try to find her soon ash find then iris explain why she just run off like saying something like she think haven't made so progress has she liked when ash made her feel better soon they come back where cilan and Alexis was after a few random thing happen or they talk about their they all leave but before they leave iris and ash give each other an gift before saying bye.

    so on the first or maybe episode of XY ash meets the region Professor and the new trainer who may be an boy or girl soon ash befriend or become rivals with each. soon ash recognize that he seen someone on was outside who looks a lot like iris so he runs outside to see if it was her so when comes outside and recognize that he was right he tells the new trainer (if they become friends) about her after they talk a bit they go and see the beginner Pokémon so after the new trainer choose their beginner Pokémon they all left soon some random problem happen after they solve the problem ash asks iris and the new trainer if they wants to travel with him on his journey they both said yes. ok the this part may not happen but it will be funny then the new trainer teases ash and iris that they can be boyfriend and girlfriend which made them react saying something like we are not boy/girlfriend while blush soon they all laugh it off then walk off.


    this is just I geuss

  22. #4722
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris meme View Post
    I think iris should stay with ash for one there an new type which I think iris should learn more about since fairly type are stronger than dragon types and also I think both will miss each other too . so here how I think the last episode of BW will be and XY if (hope that) iris will be on there

    so on the last episode of BW - so ash tells everyone that he will go to the Kalos region after hearing everything Alexis said about her home region while cilan tells them that he will become an s-class (at school or whatever) or go back to the gym so he can help his brothers (if he don't come in XY). while Alexis stay she will go home or continue to take at some region ash has all ready travel in . while iris start to get since ash is leaving her and she thinks haven't did has much want so she can be come an dragon master so when ash asks her what is her plans when they all leave iris will said I don't since Axew hasn't evolved and she thinks that she isn't ready to be an gym leader so she said that she probably continued travel in Kanto or somewhere. when run off with saying nothing so ash, cilan, Alexis ,Pikachu and Axew try to find her soon ash find then iris explain why she just run off like saying something like she think haven't made so progress has she liked when ash made her feel better soon they come back where cilan and Alexis was after a few random thing happen or they talk about their they all leave but before they leave iris and ash give each other an gift before saying bye.

    so on the first or maybe episode of XY ash meets the region Professor and the new trainer who may be an boy or girl soon ash befriend or become rivals with each. soon ash recognize that he seen someone on was outside who looks a lot like iris so he runs outside to see if it was her so when comes outside and recognize that he was right he tells the new trainer (if they become friends) about her after they talk a bit they go and see the beginner Pokémon so after the new trainer choose their beginner Pokémon they all left soon some random problem happen after they solve the problem ash asks iris and the new trainer if they wants to travel with him on his journey they both said yes. ok the this part may not happen but it will be funny then the new trainer teases ash and iris that they can be boyfriend and girlfriend which made them react saying something like we are not boy/girlfriend while blush soon they all laugh it off then walk off.


    this is just I geuss
    I like that, but i get the feeling that Iris will be unsure as to what she is gonna do now that they are splitting up, and Ash will suggest she comes with him to see the dragon pokemon in the new region.

  23. #4723
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    53

    Post

    hey Im writing a few negaishipping stories on fanfiction here they are


    http://http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9519392/1/Pokewizard-Ash


    http://http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9401797/1/life-thouguth-iris-eyes

    and
    http://http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9291432/1/lost-memory

    I have another negaishipping story coming up but its more like an friendship story since they are little kids in that story

    please write an suggest on the story or an thing relative to negaishipping not much going here.
    Last edited by Iris meme; 30th July 2013 at 4:28 AM.
    Read my fanfictions @ https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4583696...ees-fangirl001

    My fav shipping:
    Negaishipping, Amourshipping,Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, Ikarishipping, Penguinshipping, Egoshipping.

    Anime favorite to least:
    DP-OS(Kanto)-AG- BW=OS( Johto)- OS ( orange island) I'm not sure about XY yet.

    Female character ( anime):
    Bonnie -Misty=Iris- Dawn- Serena - May

    Male character (anime):
    Brock-Ash-Clemont- Clian- Max

  24. #4724
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    ^ Might want to edit those links since they're not working. I think you've just added an extra "http://" in there and if you take the double out it should be okay.

    Though speaking of NegaiShipping fanfics, I hope you guys won't forget about the Shipping Fics section here. We need more Negai fics on this site!

    But hey, I've actually been meaning to post in this thread for awhile. I'm not a NegaiShipper, so to speak, but I do have a couple of NegaiShipping things to share--mostly just graphics that I've made.





    I made more than I remembered...

    I hope you all like them and anyone is welcome to use them if they want.

    ...And I might as well post this since I'm here in case anyone is interested, but I've also written a NegaiShipping drabble called Kids and Grown-ups (It's the second drabble down on the list).

  25. #4725
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello to all!! I made a negaishipping video ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA9he_y6PPo

Page 189 of 193 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •