Page 21 of 193 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Contestshipper101 View Post
    Yes, there are many cute hints between the two. Lets just hope it stays that way when Dento comes along. DentoXIris would be a shipping i will NOT be supporting. But why am I bring that up? This is a negaishipping forum! Anyway, yeah. I never really supported any Ash ships at all, but i have to like this one alot =] I hope i can say that through the whole season... XD
    I hope it does! I honestly don't mind shipping Iris with Dento, she's already one of my favorite characters so I'll probably ending up shipping her with a lot of people
    But usually, I have one solid ship that I stick with, and I hope Negaishipping ends being one of them (:

"She just does whatever she wants" Satoshi says, once Iris leaves.
    I love that! It just sounds cute

Quote Originally Posted by Allyson View Post
    So, I've never really supported any other Ash ship than Pokeshipping, but now I'm starting to love Negaishipping!

It seems like it's already off to a good start with good hints! I'm not sure though, I don't really understand Japanese
    It is off to a good start I agree, I mean first four episodes and Iris is already saving Ash's life or calling him kid which I think is very cute by the way. Than we have Iris stairing dreamly at Ash in episode four. I agree, I don't think Iris joined just cuz of the Battle Club, she never said any thing about that before. She seems more intrested in Ash if yah ask me, I'm thinking will still see tons of hints between Ash and Iris even after Dento joins. I'd love to see Dento poke fun at them being a couple, that'd be great.

Welcome to Negaishipping ^^
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 10th October 2010 at 10:04 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

calling him kid which I think is very cute by the way
    Which begs the question, how old is Iris supposed to be anyway? I don't think she's ten years old, personally.

Then again, she could really be ten years old and just hold a high opinion of herself; high enough to call someone a "kid" whenever he shows some "rookie enthusiasm".

However, I'm probably just reading into this too much and its most likely just one of Iris' "quirks".

She seems more intrested in Ash if yah ask me
    This definitely has some truth. Since she's not focused on contests or gym battles or anything like that, for the time being anyway, there are two things that she could be interested in at the moment: some other goal currently unknown, or the guy right in front of her (I wouldn't dare go as far as to say interest in a romantic sense, though). She even hinted at this in episode three where she claimed to be "showing Ash around Isshu"... without his consent. It might just be me, but that mere fact just keeps her intentions that tiny bit ambiguous.

[QUOTE/PK0082]No. Iris decided to go to Battle Club after she reached the city.
    It wasn't her original goal from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks. Thought so, because it wouldn't make much sense if it were like that.

Anyhow, added a whole bunch of stuff to the site:

http://negaishipping.wordpress.com/

Can anyone read BW004's Hints and tell me if I missed something/am wrong?

With only 5 episodes and one Gym battle, Isshu really is fast-paced! I just wonder when we'll get to see Iris battle a trainer, or catch another Pokémon. We've seen her in 4 episodes, yet we know little about her other than she likes calling Ash a "kid", loves cute Pokémon and gets rejected by the same Pokémon.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Oh, thanks. Thought so, because it wouldn't make much sense if it were like that.

With only 5 episodes and one Gym battle, Isshu really is fast-paced! I just wonder when we'll get to see Iris battle a trainer, or catch another Pokémon. We've seen her in 4 episodes, yet we know little about her other than she likes calling Ash a "kid", loves cute Pokémon and gets rejected by the same Pokémon.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    Which begs the question, how old is Iris supposed to be anyway? I don't think she's ten years old, personally.

Then again, she could really be ten years old and just hold a high opinion of herself; high enough to call someone a "kid" whenever he shows some "rookie enthusiasm".

However, I'm probably just reading into this too much and its most likely just one of Iris' "quirks".

This definitely has some truth. Since she's not focused on contests or gym battles or anything like that, for the time being anyway, there are two things that she could be interested in at the moment: some other goal currently unknown, or the guy right in front of her (I wouldn't dare go as far as to say interest in a romantic sense, though). She even hinted at this in episode three where she claimed to be "showing Ash around Isshu"... without his consent. It might just be me, but that mere fact just keeps her intentions that tiny bit ambiguous.
    Its probaly just Iris acts too mature or likes to tease Ash in that way, one or the other seem possible. I'm sure Ash is one of the main reasons she went, she could have just traveled on her own, she was already and than saw Ash and decided to go with him. If it was like May or Dawn who were newbies It'd be different.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

i bet she traveled with him because she developed a crush on him. also i think she probaly has all 8 gym badges from isshu already.

about her calling him a kid, i think she just likes teasing people like that.

One of the very interesting things about NegaiShipping is that after getting settled into the main character spot, Iris' true intentions of joining are still a mystery.
    Last edited by Ashton Nauran; 11th October 2010 at 7:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Nauran View Post
    One of the very interesting things about NegaiShipping is that after getting settled into the main character spot, Iris' true intentions of joining are still a mystery.
    Its true, normally after the first few episodes we would have already known why that girl is with Ash, Misty and May it was the bike. With Dawn it was cuz of getting to know Pikachu more. Iris, still unknown and its episode four going on five, maybe Iris will tell Dento she secretly likes Ash ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Its true, normally after the first few episodes we would have already known why that girl is with Ash, Misty and May it was the bike. With Dawn it was cuz of getting to know Pikachu more. Iris, still unknown and its episode four going on five, maybe Iris will tell Dento she secretly likes Ash ^^
    well i think May also followed Ash because she took a liking to him. Misty and Dawn didn't initially but they later developed feelings for him. Ash is such a chick magnet and doesn't know it.

the main difference with Iris from the others is that her feelings about Ash are more blatant than the other 3 about Ash.

well i think May also followed Ash because she took a liking to him. Misty and Dawn didn't initially but they later developed feelings for him. Ash is such a chick magnet and doesn't know it.
    yep i think so too
    I think May liked Ash because he was like her bad boy and mentor
    The mentor to May
    http://i54.*******.com/m9b0b6_th.jpg
    http://i51.*******.com/f0pu2p_th.jpg
    The Bad Boy
    http://i52.*******.com/2zj9eyr_th.jpg
    http://i52.*******.com/6o1utd_th.jpg
    http://i56.*******.com/30c7nug_th.jpg
    Crush from the beginning
    http://i55.*******.com/1zxtgfm_th.jpg
    http://i56.*******.com/xgi9f_th.jpg
    http://i56.*******.com/xgi9f_th.jpg
    http://i54.*******.com/3480ryd_th.jpg
    May travelled with Ash because i think she had a crush on him. Dawn followed Ash because she and him and Brock were going to the same city. Then i think she started to develop a crush on him. Even dressing up as a cheerleader for him and was cheering so loud for him at the Sinnoh League and all the high fives.
    Mist was for her bike, but soon turned into a crush. She even forgot the reason she was following him.
    Iris now. She calls him a child and she blushes a lot around him plus i think the sweetest thing she ever said/did for him is tell him that he is so crazy and he said that it was nothing. I wonder what there relationship will be like?
    Pokeshipping was a i'm only mean to you because i'm trying to hide my feelings
    Advanceshipping was the bad boy and mentore relationship
    Pearlshipping is the hero and damsel and cheerleader and supporter relationship
    So, i wonder how Negaishipping will be like?
    Friend Code 216561919515

Best Wishes resembles the Kanto saga pretty closely from what I've seen so far, and NegaiShipping does resemble PokeShipping in a lot of ways. It would not surprise me if NegaiShipping went down a similar path, just with some differences:

1) Iris being a different type of Tsundere than Misty, with "dere dere" as her default personality (otherwise meaning that her default personality is more of a sweet and kind sort of person) whereas Misty was "tsun tsun" (the opposite personality to dere dere).

2) Iris' intentions to follow Ash (or have Ash follow her, as she prefers ) are currently still open to some interpretation (depending on whether or not you think she has ulterior motives) whereas Misty only followed Ash to get him to pay her back for her bike. Two rather different intentions here.

I expect that as the two get to know each other more, the whole "why are you following me?/No, you're following me!" thing will be forgotten and the current dynamic between the two of them to by and large remain the same, just with Ash not saying "where's Iris? Oh well" ever again.

Oh awsome, you've got the vid I made from youtube in your videos list (Link)! Thanks :3

Could I please join? (My vids proof im a big fan :3)

Quote Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
    Oh awsome, you've got the vid I made from youtube in your videos list (Link)! Thanks :3

Could I please join? (My vids proof im a big fan :3)
    Of course you can join, welcome to Negaishipping, yah I post the videos so Negaishippers can watch them on here, you did a good job on yours. Well if Negaishipping has more hints showing like Pokeshipping did I'm hopping for some jealousy thanXD
    Your right, its clear from the start she likes Ash, I mean all the blushing..
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 11th October 2010 at 9:36 PM.

Best Wishes resembles the Kanto saga pretty closely from what I've seen so far, and NegaiShipping does resemble PokeShipping in a lot of ways. It would not surprise me if NegaiShipping went down a similar path, just with some differences:

1) Iris being a different type of Tsundere than Misty, with "dere dere" as her default personality (otherwise meaning that her default personality is more of a sweet and kind sort of person) whereas Misty was "tsun tsun" (the opposite personality to dere dere).

2) Iris' intentions to follow Ash (or have Ash follow her, as she prefers ) are currently still open to some interpretation (depending on whether or not you think she has ulterior motives) whereas Misty only followed Ash to get him to pay her back for her bike. Two rather different intentions here.

I expect that as the two get to know each other more, the whole "why are you following me?/No, you're following me!" thing will be forgotten and the current dynamic between the two of them to by and large remain the same, just with Ash not saying "where's Iris? Oh well" ever again.

I also think that negaishipping will be alot like pokeshipping. Whether is will be as popular is still a question, but one thing is for sure. I DONT support pokeshipping, advanceshipping, or pearlshipping. I support negaishipping. And if something in best wishes changes. I will be a negaishipper. Either that or ASh will alsways end up alone to me XD I never really liked him anyway, but i do think that IrisXAsh is a very cute couple and could go pretty far if the writers put there mind to it.
    I Support:

Contestshipping
    Oldrivalshipping
    Negaishipping
    Penguinshipping
    Ikarishipping
    Specialshipping
    Chosenshipping (kinda)
    Egoshipping (kinda)

-Kellzie =]

http://www.fanfiction.net/~oldrivalshippinglvr

I agree with you, Negaishipping probably will be sort of like Pokeshipping, but there's one thing that Pokeshipping didn't have, that I'd like to see with Negaishipping:
    -Plenty of hints FROM BOTH SIDES. In Pokeshipping, we did get hints from both sides, but most were from Misty and that's why a lot of people think that ship is one side :/

Wait, maybe we're over-thinking this. I mean, Iris doesn't really need a concrete reason to follow Ash. Her saying that she wants to instruct Ash and guide him on a region he's never seen before should be enough.

I'm not saying that it's ideal, but right now I doubt she has any hidden intentions or anything. Sure, Ash might get a shock when he finds out that Iris/Iris' Grandfather is the Gym Leader(which he probably will find out long before the 8th Gym).

So yup, I'm thinking that Iris has no reason to go with Ash other than to instruct him and to quench her thirst for adventure. I really would like to see her participate in something like Musicals, just so that she gets a few episodes to herself.

Let's do this!

Wait, maybe we're over-thinking this. I mean, Iris doesn't really need a concrete reason to follow Ash. Her saying that she wants to instruct Ash and guide him on a region he's never seen before should be enough.

I'm not saying that it's ideal, but right now I doubt she has any hidden intentions or anything. Sure, Ash might get a shock when he finds out that Iris/Iris' Grandfather is the Gym Leader(which he probably will find out long before the 8th Gym).

So yup, I'm thinking that Iris has no reason to go with Ash other than to instruct him and to quench her thirst for adventure. I really would like to see her participate in something like Musicals, just so that she gets a few episodes to herself.
    Given the anime we're dealing, that could very well be the most likely posibillity. Though one can always hope that her thought process goes a bit deeper than that.

It doesn't really matter either way, so long as she's there and we get some good hints along the way.

Given the anime we're dealing, that could very well be the most likely posibillity. Though one can always hope that her thought process goes a bit deeper than that.

It doesn't really matter either way, so long as she's there and we get some good hints along the way.
    Exactly. I've never really seen Pokémon have one of those plot twists(other than the Arceus movie), but I'm completely fine with Iris either way.

Let's do this!

I don't even think Misty blushed as much as Iris did when she first appeared, I hope she keeps blusing in future episodes.

I don't even think Misty blushed as much as Iris did when she first appeared, I hope she keeps blusing in future episodes.
    I don't remember Iris blushing ):
    Picture anyone? pleaaase?

BW002, right after Iris has Pikachu in her arms and before Pikachu shocks her, she has the red lines on her cheeks, when she put her hand out to shake Ash's hand.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    BW002, right after Iris has Pikachu in her arms and before Pikachu shocks her, she has the red lines on her cheeks, when she put her hand out to shake Ash's hand.
    here's a pic what she's talking about.
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images...178/000424.jpg

also to be honest i don't find blushing that shippy, only rarely i'd ever find it shippy depending on the context and no moment in pokemon that included blushing that i've seen so far, that i considred shippy
    Last edited by ponyboycurtis; 13th October 2010 at 7:21 AM.

you're right! i didn't even think that. Iris was blushing the whole time when meeting Ash. I thought it was cute~

it was in episode 1 ^_^ of BW. A picture link is floating above my post somewhere.
    .:No Longer on Serebiiforums/.net:.

Page 21 of 193 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast