Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193
Results 4,801 to 4,804 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Im gonna be entirely honest, while watching the first episodes, I couldnt quite see it, but around BW 4, it finally hit how well they worked of each other, Iris by making sure Ash didnt get himself into too much trouble, and Ash by lighting up the mood. That's something I really like in romance, the ability to not only live with your partner's imperfections, to actually benefit from them as well.
    It's interesting that you say that, because one would think they were stark opposites if that was how they worked, but funnily enough, they aren't. They are both similar and different, sharing core interests and beliefs, whilst still retaining their own ideas on how the world worked and how to deal with problems. That sort of comparison just helps us all remember that these two are pretty special.

Now while most people tend to hate Iris' downtalking Ash, to me it never came off as "OMG, what is this idiot doing now", and more "I really wish this guy could stop doing stuff like this", and it never came off as cruel or hateful, more caring and wishful of Ash actually starting to, well grow up.
    Seconded. Iris was never trying to be malicious when she called Ash out for his shenanigans, it always seemed more like she was being concerned, and that concern chased her irritation.

This was just my 2 cent's on why I think negai is a greatly underrated ship, that doesnt deserve the ridicule it gets.
    Thank you for sharing, and yes, it is sadly underrated, but all we can do is enjoy the insanity of the ship and let it sail.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Can I join to be 100th Member?
    TheGuyWhoLovesMay - Pokemon MASTER
    My team :3

(Mostly) pearlshipper here, but iris is cool. The reason people (and myself) hate bw is the massive drop of ashes skill. However when i think of it as standalone, its acually preety solid. Exept fpr skyla that *****. And after i get over the ash dropped skill fact, i wouldd laugh at iris saying your such a kid. Becaise its true in so many ways. So unlike other people i dont think negaishipping is impossible. I wouldput percemtages in it wpuld be:
    Pearlshipping 30%
    pokeshipping 25%
    advancshipping 15%(I dont like may though)
    Armourshipping 15%
    Negaishipping 10%
    altoshipping 5%

Mostly due to hints factor and that i beleve in the kenny/serena parellel theory.

Just saying i like the idea of negaishipping unlike others(more than adv. Shipping!)
    Last edited by TheBraveGallade; 14th December 2014 at 4:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chalkus View Post
    Not really. Ash has plenty of gym leader friends. Iris needs to fully evolve axew, become champion, and return in her B2 W2 design. She would be a good influence on Serena.
    he has many gym leader friends but it always adds something when they progress, I think it would be enough of an improvement that'd add some interaction between them, I think she could easily wear her new clothes though. Ash's reaction would be funny.

Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193