Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 4,776 to 4,784 of 4784

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

The "such a kid" comments never really came off as mean as Misty could sometimes get. As for this being a "clueless ship", It really isnt, people just hate her for pointing out something the audience was thinking.

Iris is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    The "such a kid" comments never really came off as mean as Misty could sometimes get. As for this being a "clueless ship", It really isnt, people just hate her for pointing out something the audience was thinking.

Iris is the best.
    In my opinion, she was good, but she isn't the best, Negai have many hints, but people hate Iris, so they don't stop and think about those hints, unlike Poké,Advance,Pearl and Amour, Misty,May,Dawn and Serena got many fans
    Hello PokéFans!

AdvanceShipper - WishfulShipper - IkariShipper - PenguinShipper - GeekChicShipper - OrangeShipper - PokéShipper - NegaiShipper - AquaticNurtureShipper - SequelShipper - PikaShipper - ImageShipper - AppealShipper
    Gary/Green Fan - Drew fan - May fan - Misty Fan - Iris fan - Bonnie fan - Manaphy Fan - Espurr Fan - Brock Fan - Roxie Fan - Sycamore Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BubChan View Post
    In my opinion, she was good, but she isn't the best, Negai have many hints, but people hate Iris, so they don't stop and think about those hints, unlike Poké,Advance,Pearl and Amour, Misty,May,Dawn and Serena got many fans
    I meant she was a god character, not the best (that's May btw).

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post

Iris is the best.
    Iris is more like the second best character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum
    Does Dawn own Misty? Yes she does!

Anyone here know any good negai fics? :3
    Just feel like reading some, since this is one of those unpopular ships in the community that I actually find cute.

I feel like Negai gets too little love. Sure, it might not have many hints, but this has a chance of becoming canon just as much as the others. For example, Ash's Oshawott seems to have a crush on Iris' Emolga. And Emolga seems to return the feeling. We all know Pokemon represent the feelings of their trainers, so Ash & Iris might like each other! Plus the teasing is pretty cute.
    Mess with my ships, and you'll have to mess with me. The name's Anna, and I'm a crazy, immature shipper. Oh yeah, I'm an Ash multi-shipper. So what?

Spoiler:- OTPs:

Spoiler:- Other Ships:

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    I feel like Negai gets too little love. Sure, it might not have many hints, but this has a chance of becoming canon just as much as the others. For example, Ash's Oshawott seems to have a crush on Iris' Emolga. And Emolga seems to return the feeling. We all know Pokemon represent the feelings of their trainers, so Ash & Iris might like each other! Plus the teasing is pretty cute.
    I think that Ash didn't like Iris in a romantic way, but i believe that Iris might have a crush on Ash, it's good to see that we have fans of this ship
    Hello PokéFans!

AdvanceShipper - WishfulShipper - IkariShipper - PenguinShipper - GeekChicShipper - OrangeShipper - PokéShipper - NegaiShipper - AquaticNurtureShipper - SequelShipper - PikaShipper - ImageShipper - AppealShipper
    Gary/Green Fan - Drew fan - May fan - Misty Fan - Iris fan - Bonnie fan - Manaphy Fan - Espurr Fan - Brock Fan - Roxie Fan - Sycamore Fan

Negaishipping has too much hate! It's possibly the best shipping, besides Pearlshipping. Why does everyone hate Iris?! I just don't get it!

Quote Originally Posted by PokémonItch View Post
    Anyone here know any good negai fics? :3
    Just feel like reading some, since this is one of those unpopular ships in the community that I actually find cute.
    Look up Toadettegirl2012 on FanFiction. She's an amazing author and writes mostly Negaishipping! Tell her lucarizard sent you ;D

Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192