Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191
Results 4,751 to 4,769 of 4769

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    Pioneers, o like the sound of that but still I wish it lasted long then it did. It would be good to see this place pick up again
    Well this place could pick up again (temporarily) when Iris returns (like each of the main female friends make temporary returns) in the XY series hopefully...
    Wonder what their interactions will be and how she'll fit in with the current group Ash is in.
    ...on a side note, I REALLY hope they make her wear new attire (Champion Iris attire maybe? Doubt it, but just make her look different!)
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJesus123 View Post
    Well this place could pick up again (temporarily) when Iris returns (like each of the main female friends make temporary returns) in the XY series hopefully...
    Wonder what their interactions will be and how she'll fit in with the current group Ash is in.
    ...on a side note, I REALLY hope they make her wear new attire (Champion Iris attire maybe? Doubt it, but just make her look different!)
    I think her interaction could be highly effected what their team is at the time.

I did like that Iris said that she loved traviling with Ash.

[IMG]jpgC:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Pokemon faces.gifjpg[/IMG]

Oh, hey, this thread...Been a while...

I watched the last two episodes of BW, and when Ash was going through his flashbacks, I thought it was interesting that he remembered their arguement fiasco, but not the arguement specifically. He remembered making up, and exchanginf their little, "gifts" and whatnot.

Just a tidbit I felt like sharing.

Also, I was REALLY hoping Ash would startle Iris the same way she startled him before they started to officially travel together...But alas...I can only watch as my OTP flies into the sunset...

//shot a million times

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    Also, I was REALLY hoping Ash would startle Iris the same way she startled him before they started to officially travel together...But alas...I can only watch as my OTP flies into the sunset...

//shot a million times
    I wouldn't just give up on this shipping just yet! Who knows...Ash might mention her to his current XY traveling buddies on how much a good friend she was! He'll probably even complement her "Dragon heart skills" or whatever to the group And we still have that Iris XY cameo to look forward to in the future! I hope at least.....
    AND I REALLY HOPE they air that Iris BW special soon There could have been mini-shippy moments where she mentioned Ash (and Cilan) in the episode on how much she grew traveling in Unova.

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

Ash x Iris is the only thing that can compete with Pearl Shipping, son. I never liked the name though. Negaishipping. Seems kinda offensive I you ask me, yo.

It sucks that I've only noticed this thread a few days ago.

SatoAi doing cosplay. I used to remember Iris have a slight blush when she met him. You can totally tell she's kind of interested im him in some way.

Source: ばんそーこ

Quote Originally Posted by chalkus View Post
    Ash x Iris is the only thing that can compete with Pearl Shipping, son. I never liked the name though. Negaishipping. Seems kinda offensive I you ask me, yo.
    offensive how so

Because Iris looks to be modelled after someone of African descent and negai sounds close to the n word. I know began means something else entirely, it is just the way it sounds that is bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by CMDShift4 View Post
    SatoAi doing cosplay. I used to remember Iris have a slight blush when she met him. You can totally tell she's kind of interested im him in some way.

Source: ばんそーこ
    Oh God, I love that artist...

But yeah, you can tell Iris has an interest in him, especially because she didn't have a bike to use as Thunderbolt fodder doesn't seem very easy to catch the eye of.

(also if "negai" sounds offensive, you can call it SatoAi.)

I wonder if we will ever see a Pokegirl get more than one season again. Iris definitely deserves another chance on the show.

Iris definitely deserves another chance on the show.
    Yes definitely...that means a possibility of more Negai moments!
    But I don't think right now would be the right time seeing how insanely popular AmoruShipping is now and the XY anime just debuting late last year.
    Hopefully one day she'll return for a cameo, as goes for the other Pokégirls as well! I don't hate anyone
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

Iris definitely deserves a comeback but she is not well liked so who knows if that will ever happen. I wonder, do any of you think that the reason people hate on Iris is because she is black? Misty was loud and May was bland but no one has a problem with them, so why is there so much Iris hate?
    Last edited by chalkus; 16th February 2014 at 2:00 PM.

Iris definitely deserves a comeback but she is not well liked so who knows if that will ever happen. I wonder, do any of you think that the reason people hate on Iris is because she is black? Misty was loud and Dawn was bland but no one has a problem with them, so why is there so much Iris hate?

that one of the reason (sadly) people hate her some of the others is because:
    -she half of her is not dragon type
    -she calls ash a kid
    - the Junior Cup episode,
    -etc.
    here a link why people may hate her:
    http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/pokemon/picks/results/910074/think-most-iris-haters-hate-iris-because-shes-black-because-think-she's-annoying

ok we all Iris was most likely bully when she want to Opelucid Academy so what she starts to thinks those time when the kids tease her and she starts to beat herself about . how do you think Ash will do or say her to make her feel better (I just want to know)
    Last edited by Iris meme; 16th February 2014 at 5:39 AM.
    Read my fanfictions @ https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4583696...ees-fangirl001

My fav shipping:

Amourshipping (opt)

Negaishipping(opt) (don't judge me)

Pokeshipping

Contestshipping , etc

If you don't judge me then I won't judge

It would be nice if Iris and Ash met up again in the Iris special. Don't see it happening however.

@Iris meme
    Iris was most likely bullied or just isolated in some way during those schooling days of hers. That explains why she's got such a sever inferiority complex. Ash contrasts with his, "Everybody is equal/No man left behind" attitude. I'm sure he sees the best in everybody, including Iris, and could probably rattle off every compliment he could think of if she got too hard on herself. That'sallagirlwantsfromaguyanyway

Iris is coming back in the anime for this week only for her special!
    You think she'll mention anything good with her travels with Ash? Hope so hehe...

When Iris returns for her guest appearance in XY, I could see her still teasing Ash about acting like a kid. I always found it amusing when she calls hims that. I can't wait to see how the others will react to that lol. Maybe they'll join in like what happened with Dawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Amaryllis View Post
    @Iris meme
    Iris was most likely bullied or just isolated in some way during those schooling days of hers. That explains why she's got such a sever inferiority complex. Ash contrasts with his, "Everybody is equal/No man left behind" attitude. I'm sure he sees the best in everybody, including Iris, and could probably rattle off every compliment he could think of if she got too hard on herself. That'sallagirlwantsfromaguyanyway

Thanks I was thinking of writting a fanfic base on something like that. Talking about fanfictions I find an April fools story here it is :https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9159656...-t-You-Remeber

Any ways I really hope when iris come back she show ash her new Gibe then ash will call prof.oak and ask for his Gibe then they have battle or something. that all I can think of for now.
    Read my fanfictions @ https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4583696...ees-fangirl001

My fav shipping:

Amourshipping (opt)

Negaishipping(opt) (don't judge me)

Pokeshipping

Contestshipping , etc

If you don't judge me then I won't judge

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191