Page 23 of 193 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Well, how sweet that Iris is always worried like that, already sounds like a wife to AshXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    Regarding Iris' "sly" look, I really have to say it was more "Now you are having a gym battle. Show me what you got."
    If you think Iris had 'not so good intention' on that look, remember, she has TSUNDERE personality. Iris always likes to tease or sometimes be negative towards Satoshi, but if you look at it more carefully, you can tell that she actually wishes to support him.

Iris already shown doing "tsukkomi" role (つっこみ - A term of role which person set other's intention straight) towards Satoshi too.
    Whoa, you're right.

Iris sets him straight and has been keeping him on track with the real problems every episode.

Could this be the end of Ash's frequent and useless sidetracking, and will he start travelling further and training harder? Will he finally make it all the way?

...I'd like to think so!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton Nauran View Post
    I just saw the whole episode of BW005, and the BW006 preview.

It was alright, but frustrating overall.

Spoilers Ahead:

An intersting note is that Iris wasn't walking with Ash at the beginning, but just 'popped up' and stayed with him then on. When Ash questioned her for following him again, Iris stated "I knew you couldn't go on without me.". Of course, this was teasing, but her reasons are still unknown. Besides the looks Iris constantly gave Ash throughout the episode, that was pretty much it for NegaiShipping.

They weren't 'lustful' gazes. Iris was just watching him with sly looks.
    Ash battled the Sanyou Gym Bros. one after the other, getting 1 win with Pokabu, but 2 losses with Pikachu (stupid, I know) and Mijumaru.

Next time, they aren't together at the start, but Iris soon joins in on the story again. This time, they'll be joined by the anime debut of Makomo, a scientist in Pokemon Black and White. I can't see any NegaiShipping in it so far, but we'll see...
    in my opinion iris wasn satred at him because he was cute, i wouldn't call it a lustful stare though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Lapras View Post
    Decided to watch the 3rd episode on Youtube. No idea what they were saying, since the subtitles were also in Japanese, but I am nearly 100% certain Iris has a crush on Ash. I couldn't find a second episode that worked, so if anyone could link it that would be sweet.

Posting links to videos here is against the ToS(Terms of Service, or whatever it's called here).

Regarding that, I still think that there is no "relationship" to speak of yet. I've watched all of the BW episodes, and I believe the only hints that might seperate them from friends where in episode 4 with Pokabu.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Regarding that, I still think that there is no "relationship" to speak of yet. I've watched all of the BW episodes, and I believe the only hints that might seperate them from friends where in episode 4 with Pokabu.
    Which hints are you referring to? To be honest, I can't really remember what happened in episode 4

Quote Originally Posted by Allyson View Post
    Which hints are you referring to? To be honest, I can't really remember what happened in episode 4
    The episode where Ash saves Pokabu in the Battle Club. The hints are similar to Episode 5's. As Ash is saving and caring for Pokabu, the camera zooms in on a silent yet attentive Iris.

This last picture was photoshopped by me, but these two scenes do occur, just a split second before.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

You see, Iris has a cute side. I don't care what anyone else says. But I hope we can get some new shippy hints so. This is a great thread.

My ideal battle ever!

Man oh man, Iris needs to find out about Ash's accomplishments. Otherwisem she'll just keep calling him a child

Jeez, Iris, aren't you naughty.

1 OF. THE. BEST. PAIRING. EVER.
    BUCKLE UP FOR BEST WISHES TWO! (AND THE LEAGUE IS HERE!!! )

If you think that the Sinnoh saga was the worst saga yet, copy & paste this to your sig. (Started by Yankees4life)

Well, not much episode hints except
    Pikachu an electric type against Hiyappu a watar type looks like he's thinking a bit at least
    http://i56.*******.com/vyshs3_th.jpg
    Then Dento says he's a pokemon sommelier and Satoshi says he doesn't know what theat is and Iris says
    "You don't know? Such a child."
    http://i52.*******.com/2ds1um9_th.jpg
    This is when Satoshi says he's ready to battle the gym.
    "Do you even know where the gym is?"
    "Iris!" Satoshi says. "Uhmm about that?"
    "All you do is get excited without even preparing for anything?" Iris says. "Such a child."
    http://i56.*******.com/2nk1d7k_th.jpg
    Friend Code 216561919515

I BRING THE TRANSLATION

Hi everyone, finally I bring the bw episode 5 SUB ESP, but for all of you, also I bring the translation from the spanish to the englis, sorry if is bad:

Spoiler:- Translation:

Well, that is all about the most important hints in this chapter, if someone want to translate in english the entire episode or if someone can done a better translation that the mine, then here is the link of the episode SUB ESPANISH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslviRpITso
    Last edited by pokeash; 20th October 2010 at 1:05 AM.

Thanks so much for translating episode five, man Iris really likes calling Ash a childXD I can't wait for episode six tommarow.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Today's episode report

Dent asks Satoshi if he is together with Iris

Dent: "Huh? Weren't you two traveling together?"

and Iris' reply was...

Iris: "WE ARE NOT TOGETHER~!!"

and she RAN AWAY. (Satoshi did not make any comment BTW)

TSUN TSUN XD
    Remember. Iris did tell Satoshi that she is traveling with him because he is not familiar with Isshu region in BW 003 XD

After taking care of TR, Dent decided to travel with Satoshi because he wishes to gain experience by traveling and eventually become a best sommelier.

When Satoshi was wondering about where Iris is...

Iris showed up right next to Satoshi from the tree.
    She was stalking hiding next to him all along. XD

Satoshi asked Iris if she would like to travel together and apparently, this pleased her.
    Then interesting part; Satoshi tells Iris he will work towards to become Pokemon Master, and tells her Dent will work hard to become best sommelier. When Satoshi asked Iris about her dream, Iris didn't tell Satoshi and just dashed away.

But as you can see, she seems happy. Happy because she will be traveling with Satoshi maybe?.

Oh BTW... I have a feeling that group will be like Dent > Satoshi < Iris. Seeing that Dent appears to be really interested in Satoshi.
    Last edited by pK'; 21st October 2010 at 4:39 PM.

I knew it, a love triangle LOL Thanks so much for translating what happened between Iris and Ash's scenes, HAHAH Iris dennying that she's not together with Ash, epic. I have a feeling there will be a future episode where Dento and Iris argue over AshXD I loved the ending scene the best, so cute.

Iris so obviously likes ash. but i'm unsure how he feels about her yet. i edited her chracter page on bulbaoedia and mentioned that she stalked him, but i didn't say that she liked ash since the page ain't shipping related.

Hey PK0082 question..

Unless I'm mistake Iris did comment internally or quietly something about it being awesome when he won. I heard "awesome", and then "Satoshi". I think she said his name while looking down at the field at him too before he was present the badge. Is that accurate?

Also, what was she saying when he asked her about the battle? They seemed to disagree on something.

She seemed awful smug, and cocky. It was a sharp contrast to the comment she just made about it being "awesome" when he won. I guess that's a part of her Tsundere personality.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 22nd October 2010 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboycurtis View Post
    Iris so obviously likes ash. but i'm unsure how he feels about her yet. i edited her chracter page on bulbaoedia and mentioned that she stalked him, but i didn't say that she liked ash since the page ain't shipping related.
    I think its pretty clear Iris likes Ash too, the way she always looks at him and teases him and follows himXD Yah, we won't get any thing from Ash, maybe jealousy, few times helping her but he won't be as clear. We all know how oblivious he is about love LOL.

I think Satoshi challenged Iris to a battle after he got the badge
    Friend Code 216561919515

Well, the gang's all here.

Let's get this Isshu show on the road!

So far, hopes for NegaiShipping have not been deterred at all! Until the full translation comes out for the last scene in BW006, I'm assuming Iris is overly happy about going on a journey with Dent and Ash.

Just saw the episode. Man, the hints never stop! It was a great episode as we got to see more of Iris and Dento as characters.

Still, I'm now really curious as to what Iris' goals are. Is it that she does not want Ash to know that she is a Gym Leader? There has to be something... What do you guys think?

Let's do this!

I think some what of it, is cuz she likes Ash more than friends, the other half could be cuz she's a gym leader. Or maybe will never know? Na, they wouldn't do that to usXD I'm sure Ash will be shocked as heck whenver the truth is revealed LOL.

Dios Mio. : D Like 6 episoded gone and already so much good moments! This makes me like Pokemon even more<3 I love the trio so far, and really hoping more IrisAsh moments to come. I mean they already had the "you are together" -moment? XD Those usually come a bit later. I see Dento is a shipper already! B)

Still, I'm now really curious as to what Iris' goals are. Is it that she does not want Ash to know that she is a Gym Leader? There has to be something... What do you guys think?
    For some reason, I don't think Iris telling Ash that's the apprentice of the 8th gym leader or the 8th gym leader herself will go down very well at this point. That, and it'd kill whatever suspense/mystery about 100 episodes too early.

One posibillity could be that she has quite an interest in Ash's battling style - like how Dento seems to have a large interest in Ash's relationship with Pikachu - and wants Ash to remained focused on the next gym instead of the eigth one.

Which leads me onto another posibillity. Iris might just want Ash to see her as a person first and foremost and not as a strong trainer. It might just be an underlying fear of hers, perhaps based on some past experiences but that's just a very wild stab in the dark at this point.

Or maybe she's under instruction not to tell anybody. Can't rule that one out either.

In short, there's not enough evidence to give a conrete answer at this point.

One thing that intrigued me in the previous episode was how Iris reacted to a similar question that was asked by two people. Ash asked her why she was following him, the answer was: "No, Satoshi is following me" and "I'm guiding you around Isshu because you're new here". When Dento asks a similar question, "aren't you two travelling together?" the answer was "We're not together!" and then she runs off. Why the change in reaction? She had no problem telling Ash a reason, real or not, but she couldn't give Dento the same reason? Curious.

So i guess Satoshi will be Tarzan in the next episode, Iris as Jane?
    I wonder how the movie hints will go? Iris seems to have a crush on Satoshi.
    Friend Code 216561919515

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Hey PK0082 question..

Unless I'm mistake Iris did comment internally or quietly something about it being awesome when he won. I heard "awesome", and then "Satoshi". I think she said his name while looking down at the field at him too before he was present the badge. Is that accurate?

Also, what was she saying when he asked her about the battle? They seemed to disagree on something.
    I was able to re-watch the episode today.
    Yes, you are right. Iris did say Satoshi's name in soft tone.

Iris: "Amazing, he won! ...Satoshi..."

Well, here's the complete conversation.

Satoshi: "What do you think Iris? I won!"

Iris: "You know, you didn't have to, but you went all the way to battle all three of them."

"You might have been looked bad if you lost because it was you who chose to have a tough battle."

Satosh: "What? You didn't have to talk like that..."

Iris: "It's good that your Pokemon stood out on type-disadvantage battle."

"Wouldn't it have been better if you think more about coming out with better strategy or better battle moves?"

Satoshi: "All right then! Next, you battle me!"

Iris: "Eh... It's good though..."

Dent: "Okay, okay, let's have a battle next time."

"You two are emitting pretty nice flavor."

Satoshi: "Flavor...?"

Iris: "He is talking about scent. You really don't know anything... what a child."

"Kibago, let's go."

Dent: "Huh? Weren't you two traveling together?"

Iris: "We are not together!"

"Bye, nice job on battle!" <--- She said this after all that criticizing XD

*After looking at both of them, Dent smiles*

------------------------------------

Iris: "Were you surprised?"

Satoshi: "I was!"

Dent: "Hey! Let's travel together! In my opinion, this group has the perfect combination!"

Satoshi: "Together? *Looks at Iris* That's good!"

Iris: *Looks at Satoshi* "Huh? Why do decide it like that?"

Satoshi: "Why not? Let's find a dream together!"

"Mine is Pokemon master! Dent's is world's best Pokemon sommelier! Iris' is.... Um.... What was it?"

Iris: "Secret!" *Runs*

*Dent and Satoshi looks at each other, smiles, then follows her*

IMO, Dent has potential to become Negaishipper.
    Last edited by pK'; 22nd October 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    So i guess Satoshi will be Tarzan in the next episode, Iris as Jane?
    I wonder how the movie hints will go? Iris seems to have a crush on Satoshi.
    The way Iris acts around Ash, said before it def seems like she has a crush on him. It always looks like she's flirting with himXD I love Dento even more if he is a Negaishipper, he's done so many things that it kind of looks like he is.

Page 23 of 193 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast