Page 51 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4784

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    No, you're not. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, welcome Starry skies, BlueDragonfangirl will add you to the list ASAP so sit tight.

P.S. Here's to high hopes for a least a couple of little hints in this weeks episode!
    Thank you. Good to be welcomed.
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to Thursdays episode aswell. Although I've heard ash catched a Roggenrola. That can't be good.

Welcome Starry skies<3.
    Remeber, you always have to look for Negaishippiness in Best Wishes episodes.
    We might have look on Thursday that Iris might get traped in the cave (if they do) with him. Woohoo! I can't belive I'm about to say this but if they do, we've got work to do.
    Who am I? Bob the builder.
    Bye shippers.
    ~Bacon out~
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Starry skies<3 View Post
    Could I join this?
    I think that they are the cutest couple in pokemon history. Sorry am i going too far?
    Sorry for the late relie, welcome to Negaishipping skies. Glad to see another shipper. I wish the summaries wouldn't lie to its fans like that, such a disapointing episode >>
    At least next weeks has more Ash though.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 30th May 2011 at 11:55 PM.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Sorry for the late relie, welcome to Negaishipping skies. Glad to see another shipper. I wish the summaries wouldn't lie to its fans like that, such a disapointing episode >>
    At least next weeks has more Ash though.
    I agree, I think that summary was a little disappointing, but atleast we got an entire episode of Ash and Iris together and another rival battle in BW034.

On another note, one of the three delayed episodes, BW026, is scheduled to appear on June 23, 2011. Still no word on when BW023 and 024 (Team Rocket vs Team Plasma!) will appear but hopefully it will be soon as well.

Upcoming titles (dub):

BW018: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest! (6/4)

BW019: A Connoisseur's Revenge! (6/11)

BW020: Dancing with the Ducklett Trio! (6/18)

BW021: The Lost World of Gothitelle! (6/25)

Upcoming titles (sub):

BW037: Roggenrola! Let's Fire the Flash Cannon!! (6/2)

BW038: Connoisseur-Detective Cilan! Audino Disappearance Case!! (6/9)

BW039: Fossil Revival! Ancient Mysterious Bird Archeops!! (6/16)

BW026: Fishing Conference of Castelia City! Fisher Connoisseur-Cilan Appears!! (6/23)

BW040: Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokemon Knight!! (6/30)

There is also a rumor that Nimbasa City will be in BW040 so there are a lot of things to look forward to in the anime. Looking forward to the Nimbasa City gym battle and the ferris wheel.

Here's hoping for more NegaiShipping moments! Later Shippers!

Yey, I'm officialy a shipper!
    And thanks for telling everyone the new titles. The EPIC pokemon Zorua in 40. Again yey!
    L8r shippers.

Hey guys, NegaiFreak here for a short post.

I just saw the episode preview for BW038, seems to be more CafemochaShipping than Negaishipping really. Plus Detective Cilan's gonna be very funny.

Also, the Psychic types Gothita and Solosis are to appear in this episode! Both are favorites of mine.

Anyways I'll post here later again to see if there were any hints from this weeks ep.

P.S. Ash caught Roggenrola! YAY!

Today's episode wasn't without it's moments, though they were only small moments. Still, it's better than nothing. Here are a few things I noticed:

First of all, I apologise for the shocking quality of the screenshot. It's a necessary evil, unfortunately.

Here we see that Roggenrola has ruined lunch, much to Cilan's dismay. While his reaction is quite amusing, the position of Ash's right arm is interesting. It looks like he's signalling for Iris to stay behind him; a protective gesture.

At the same time, it could just be a random placement of his arm with no actual motive for being there. Take your pick.

This next scene doesn't tell the whole story and is something that needs to be watched:

Iris looks frustrated. Why? Ash is battling Roggenrola with Tepig. Nitro Charge hits it dead on but it's hardly effected. Ash wonders why. Iris explains Roggenrola is a rock type so it wouldn't take much damage from a fire type. Alternatively, she might have said Roggenrola have high defensive power against physical attacks. Either one works. Anyway, Ash uses Tackle as his next move, which causes Iris to go on a little rant that's probably along the lines of "What did I just tell you, you kid?!". I'm not sure what she actually said. I only recognised "kodomo ne" at the end of her rant.

Later on, the gang (plus a CoTD) are in a cave. Team Rocket cause a minor cave in. Ash is about to get flattened by a rock, which prompted Iris to call his name out. Just Iris. Roggenrola destroys the rock with Flash Cannon.

A near identical scene happens later in the episode, when Team Rocket, again, casue a cave in. Ash runs in and saves Roggenrola from being buried in the rocks. Iris, again, shouts his name. Again, it's just her.

So at least we know she's concerned about him being crushed by rocks. A handy thing to know, I guess.

And that's about it for this episode.

The preview gave us this little amusing picture:

Ash fails to climb up a rock wall. Iris' expression tells the whole story.
    Last edited by VoltTacklingPika; 2nd June 2011 at 3:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post

Iris looks frustrated. Why? Ash is battling Roggenrola with Tepig. Nitro Charge hits it dead on but it's hardly effected. Ash wonders why. Iris explains Roggenrola is a rock type so it wouldn't take much damage from a fire type. Alternatively, she might have said Roggenrola have high defensive power against physical attacks. Either one works. Anyway, Ash uses Tackle as his next move, which causes Iris to go on a little rant that's probably along the lines of "What did I just tell you, you kid?!". I'm not sure what she actually said. I only recognised "kodomo ne" at the end of her rant.
    Lol, I like how Ash just completely tuned her out. I kinda wish by the time BW ends, someone does a compilation of all the times Iris called Ash a kid. Dento sweat dropping, about it is quite amusing. It probably number in the hundreds.

Later on, the gang (plus a CoTD) are in a cave. Team Rocket cause a minor cave in. Ash is about to get flattened by a rock, which prompted Iris to call his name out. Just Iris. Roggenrola destroys the rock with Flash Cannon.

A near identical scene happens later in the episode, when Team Rocket, again, casue a cave in. Ash runs in and saves Roggenrola from being buried in the rocks. Iris, again, shouts his name. Again, it's just her.
    To be fair, it's usually always the girl that screams out "SATOSHI!" for w/e reason. But, I don't think it's ever be doubtful that she cares about his well being. She's shown multiple times that she does which is cool.

And that's about it for this episode.

The preview gave us this little amusing picture:

Ash fails to climb up a rock wall. Iris' expression tells the whole story.
    Another Kodomo-ne coming right up. This pair certainty has it's own charm.

But, it's weird that he seems to be struggling, he's done many more impressive feats before. Gotta love his facial expression though.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 2nd June 2011 at 8:01 PM.

Lol, I like how Ash just completely tuned her out. I kinda wish by the time BW ends, someone does a compilation of all the times Iris called Ash a kid. Dento sweat dropping, about it is quite amusing. It probably number in the hundreds.
    She does it at least once per episode, and more than once in some episodes.

Actually, I have too much free time at the moment so I may do a count of how many times she calls him a kid.

To be fair, it's usually always the girl that screams out "SATOSHI!" for w/e reason. But, I don't think it's ever be doubtful that she cares about his well being. She's shown multiple times that she does which is cool.
    It is cool. I'd be very worried if she wasn't concerned about her friend being crushed by a rock.

Maybe it's more dramatic if the girl screams his name?

But, it's weird that he seems to be struggling, he's done many more impressive feats before. Gotta love his facial expression though.
    It's probably just played for laughs. One moment we get Ash jumping several feet in the air from a tree top. The next he's getting pelted in the face by mud balls. Apparently only Iris is ever consistent with this sort of thing.

Here we see that Roggenrola has ruined lunch, much to Cilan's dismay. While his reaction is quite amusing, the position of Ash's right arm is interesting. It looks like he's signalling for Iris to stay behind him; a protective gesture.

At the same time, it could just be a random placement of his arm with no actual motive for being there. Take your pick.
    The thought that Ash wants to protect Iris from danger is an awesome concept, but it could also go the other way. I agree that this moment should be taken with a grain of salt since it wasn't overly expressive.

So at least we know she's concerned about him being crushed by rocks. A handy thing to know, I guess.
    It appears like Iris may be pointing out both that Roggenrola has a high defensive power and is resistant to fire-type attacks. Ash decides to use tackle and Iris gets frustrated and starts ranting at Ash. I'm not sure what she said either, but she is clearly frustrated that he doesn't seem to listen to her advice and again calls him a kid.

Iris did seem to be pretty concerned about Ash's safety throughout this episode. I know that Cilan and the other guy they were with care about safety as well, but they didn't yell his name numerous times. Never let it be said that Iris doesn't care about Ash or his safety, because it's very obvious that is not the case. Even in Pokemon battles she is an active influence.

She does it at least once per episode, and more than once in some episodes.

Actually, I have too much free time at the moment so I may do a count of how many times she calls him a kid.
    There have been a few (maybe two or three) episodes in which Iris doesn't call Ash a kid, but those instances are few and far in between. Still, good luck to you if you're serious about doing a "kid tally."

I know it probably means nothing, but in the latest episode, as the cave is crumbling, I heard Iris scream "SATOSHI".

There have been a few (maybe two or three) episodes in which Iris doesn't call Ash a kid, but those instances are few and far in between. Still, good luck to you if you're serious about doing a "kid tally."
    I'm on BW005 at the moment. Chances are I won't complete the count today, but tomorrow definitely.

The added perk of doing this is being able to spot things I didn't pick up before in the older episodes. Such as in BW004, Iris introduced Ash to Don George like so: "This child is Ash". I hadn't noticed that before.

The subs may be wrong though.

HAHA I didn't think about that, Iris called Ash a kid since episode 3??

This is the tally after ten episodes:

Code:
    EP#    Tally           Notes
    --------------------------------------------------
    BW001	0
    BW002	3
    BW003	2	
    BW004	3	Iris introducing herself and Ash to Don
                    Geroge: "This child is Ash."
    BW005	2
    BW006	1
    BW007	2
    BW008	0
    BW009	2
    BW010	2/1*    *Iris calls Trip's behaviour childish in this episode.
    Total   18
    I'm predicting the final number to be somewhere between 80-100. Imagine that: being called a kid 100 times.

This is the tally after ten episodes:

Code:
    EP#    Tally           Notes
    BW001	0
    BW002	3
    BW003	2	
    BW004	3	Iris introducing herself and Ash to Don
                    Geroge: "This child is Ash."
    BW005	2
    BW006	1
    BW007	2
    BW008	0
    BW009	2
    BW010	2/1*    *Iris calls Trip's behaviour childish in this episode.
    Total   18
    I'm predicting the final number to be somewhere between 80-100. Imagine that: being called a kid 100 times.
    God, Iris has some issues. Anyway I haven't seen 37 yet but I only know one website who has both 36 and 37 subbed but apparently both videos are "broken". You know if Ash's life is in danger again and Iris yells Ash/ Satoshi again followed by a few tears that means that she really cares about him but I'm just brain storming here. If it's just a yell then not that much caring although she would be worried.

I'm excited to see Iris's reaction to Ash being in danger in movie 14, that will be more dangerous than normal ^

Quick post guys, along with a new topic I think we should talk about.

First, BW041's title has been revealed, it is alos the 700th episode of Pokemon in all.

BW041: Everyone Gathers! Don Battle!!

The gang has finally reached Nimbasa City along with a new friend Luke, who appears in BW040, the Zorua episode, and he happens to be the trainer of that same Zorua.

On to the shippiness, Trip's also gonna be there, and as we know, every episode he's been in so far since Iris joined the group, there's been some good hints for Negaishipping.

I know that I usually don't talk about these kind of battle episodes, cause this is a Tournament episode, after all. But, if I could make an assumption, I'd say N would appear here.

So, as in terms of shippiness, pretty much cheering and such, maybe Iris and Cilan could participate, but I kind of doubt it.

Anyways, I'll see you on Thursday shippers!

First, BW041's title has been revealed, it is alos the 700th episode of Pokemon in all.

The gang has finally reached Nimbasa City along with a new friend Luke, who appears in BW040, the Zorua episode, and he happens to be the trainer of that same Zorua.

On to the shippiness, Trip's also gonna be there, and as we know, every episode he's been in so far since Iris joined the group, there's been some good hints for Negaishipping.

I know that I usually don't talk about these kind of battle episodes, cause this is a Tournament episode, after all. But, if I could make an assumption, I'd say N would appear here.

So, as in terms of shippiness, pretty much cheering and such, maybe Iris and Cilan could participate, but I kind of doubt it.

I am also looking forward to this episode. I really enjoy tournament episodes because of all of the battles and this one is no exception. There are two interesting things about this tournament in particular. First, Iris and Cilan are participating as well so that should produce some good battles. Second, going by the description some trainers that the group has met so far are supposed to make an appearance in the tournament. Not sure who exactly but sounds interesting. Bianca, Cabernet, Amy, Kenyan, and Langley could make a repeat performance.

As far as shippy moments go Iris could still cheer Ash on when she's not battling and Ash could do some cheering for her. Also, I would like to see Ash battle against Iris and her Excadrill now that it has it's confidence back. I really hope that Iris uses Excadrill and that they make it far in the tournament. An Ash and Trip rematch is almost inevitable, but looking forward to the other characters that return and all of the possible matches or rematches that may take place. I'll leave you all with two questions for now.

Which supporting characters do you think will make an appearance?

Which matchups are you most looking forward to?

That's all for now, later shippers. See you soon.

I don't watch the show anymore, and I judge most of my ships on how they look together, but I think these two work good together. Like they're all innocent & ****.
    Oh and I love interracial relationships <3

I'm a fan there just alike

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    When the 13 year old is being more mature about alcohol than some of you learn to expand your world view.
    Xat

I love your ideas. It would also be cool to see Langley there too. You know, maybe she could hit on Ash a little to make her jealous or be the other way around for Trip. That's one way to spice up things. Plus, Iris seems to get psyched whenever she's around compared to Cabernet or Bell.

My ideal battle ever!

Well didn't have any great shippy moments since it was heavily geared towards Cilan and using his detective skills to solve the case of disappearing Audino. The only thing I saw was Iris's reaction to Ash trying to scale a cliff. Iris has the best facial expressions IMO.

Next week has some potential for NegaiShipping moments and the revival of a fossilized Pokemon. Archeops is revived by Professor Juniper and Fennel and starts going crazy in the lab. After Ash and the others calm it down it is revealed that it can't fly. Ash and Iris decide to help it out with the help of their Pokemon. Initially, I didn't think much about this episode in terms of shippy moments, but I have since reconsidered.

http://www.filb.de/anime/bw/038

My favorite part is the extra 8 seconds after the preview that shows Archeops trying to fly from Iris to Ash. It reminds me of a baby trying to walk from his mom to his dad. First Scraggy now Archeops, these two really look like good parents . Alright, let the speculation begin and I'll see you later shippers.
    Last edited by gohan5; 16th June 2011 at 3:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well didn't have any great shippy moments since it was heavily geared towards Cilan and using his detective skills to solve the case of disappearing Audino. The only thing I saw was Iris's reaction to Ash trying to scale a cliff. Iris has the best facial expressions IMO.

Next week has some potential for NegaiShipping moments and the revival of a fossilized Pokemon. Archeops is revived by Professor Juniper and Fennel and starts going crazy in the lab. After Ash and the others calm it down it is revealed that it can't fly. Ash and Iris decide to help it out with the help of their Pokemon. Initially, I didn't think much about this episode in terms of shippy moments, but I have since reconsidered.

http://www.filb.de/anime/bw/039

My favorite part is the extra 8 seconds after the preview that shows Archeops trying to fly from Iris to Ash. It reminds me of a baby trying to walk from his mom to his dad. First Scraggy now Archeops, these two really look like good parents . Alright, let the speculation begin and I'll see you later shippers.
    I also noticed how the preview mostly showed only Ash and Iris together for some parts. Plus both of their Flying types, Emolga and Tranquil are going to help Archen with flying lessons. This Archen also turns out to be a female as well.

I don't honestly know if there'll be a capture, but I'm sure something good's gonna be brought to us as Negaishippy as always.

So, I'll continue to speculate later shippers, and please drop by the thread, it can get a little lonely.

P.S. Kingsley and mariobrosvswariobros, wanna join the thread?

Glad to see that for the next episode it's mainly just Ash and Iris using their pokemon to help Archen fly or something. That's sure to score some points.
    I found a box of dirt in the wild! Can we keep it as a pet? Ahhhh... what the heck??? Let's just sit in it!

What do ya want!?

*Sigh* After what happened the last time, I'm not going to keep my hope up, sure sounds good though. I'm hopping for some good team work between Ash and Iris, wish Negaishipping moments luck next week folks. I didn't like todays episode any ways, due to how the writers delt with Ash, they could have had Dento shine without making Ash act off >>

Page 51 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast