Page 61 of 193 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4801

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Here's my new Negai vid guys! :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I5svbD2nq8
    Uhhhhh, the video didn't play.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Uhhhhh, the video didn't play.
    It works in my computer D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVsVvw4HepI
    Last edited by Pikachuuu; 23rd July 2011 at 2:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Yeah, it works for me too. I don't know what the problem is. Oh by the way, nice vid Pikachuuu.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It works with my computer as well, good job Pikachuu. Heres a question;

Will Iris travel back with Ash to his home town? What do you think her reactions would be to Ash's friends?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Thank you so much guys, maybe later I'm gonna re-upload the video cause it has some errors and I'm gonna add more stuff

Well, I think Iris is gonna travel with ash to another region to continue with her goal (Become a Dragon Master). I think Ash's friends and his mum will be interested in her and know more about her... Well, dreaming is free xD

Actually,How popular is Iris & negaishipping
    I wish there was way for me to find out?
    Iris along with Misty,Anabel & Zoey happen to be 4 best preteen female character in pokemon
    I Wish I could see Iris wearing a casual outfit & letting her hair down. At least We get to how cute she actually is
    Plus how will anyone with that kind of werid hairstyle gonna look when they let their hair down
    I can't imagine it so I am Curious
    U know no matter how charming she look ,every time Langley came's near her all Iris charm seem to despair
    I wonder Is it because she has pink hair or Is It because she seem to reseemable a popular girl from another anime
    I mean Don't u just notice Langley face seem a little farmilier ,like u see this face before
    It could be ether Hinagiku & Haruchi, I don't know
    Any way Imagine this, Don Battle tournament is over .Ash & Clian are at the party throw by the Baittle club .Subbenly A girl Show up & Say ''Sorry Guy's I am Late"
    Ash seem to surprise by how cute this girl look & Ask if she know them
    Which Make her reveal that She Actually Iris
    It seem she let her hair down & wear a different outfit so Ash & clian couldn't Identify her
    Ash snap out of it & Complimented on her appearence which cause Iris to Blash
    Clian Say's something about favour
    Then Iris pull Ash to Dance

Or Ash is siting all by himself while everybody is enjoying the party
    A girl show up calling Ash's Name ,her beauty completely stun Ash
    He ask if she know him . That girl reaveal to be Iris which totally surprise Ash
    Then He compliment on her look saying he never saw her letting her hair down Causing Iris to Blash
    Then they look outside & talk about the Don tournament, their journey ,their goal & their future
    Iris say something to Ash that cause Ash to look ,Well, Huh,How I put this, Stun, Surprise, blash,
    Anyway Clian call from Behind & Langley show up saying they are in a Date causing Iris to get mad & she argu with Langley While Ash & Clian watch's
    Then Narrator say's somthing about Future & After this "To Be Continue"

How U like it, Which one u all Like
    Last edited by vodor; 23rd July 2011 at 1:30 PM.

Any way Imagine this, Don Battle tournament is over .Ash & Clian are at the party throw by the Baittle club .Subbenly A girl Show up & Say ''Sorry Guy's I am Late"
    It seem she let her hair down & wear a different outfit so Ash & clian couldn't Identify her

He ask if she know him . That girl reaveal to be Iris which totally surprise Ash
    Then He compliment on her look saying he never saw her letting her hair down Causing Iris to Blash
    Then they look outside & talk about the Don tournament, their journey ,their goal & their future
    Iris say something to Ash that cause Ash to look ,Well, Huh,How I put this, Stun, Surprise, blash,
    Anyway Clian call from Behind & Langley show up saying they are in a Date causing Iris to get mad & she argu with Langley While Ash & Clian watch's

Awesome, It would be great, reminds me of the episode "The Ghost of Maiden's Peak" when Misty appears with her hair down

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Iris along with Misty,Anabel & Zoey happen to be 4 best preteen female character in pokemon
    I Wish I could see Iris wearing a casual outfit & letting her hair down. At least We get to how cute she actually is
    Plus how will anyone with that kind of werid hairstyle gonna look when they let their hair down
    U know no matter how charming she look ,every time Langley came's near her all Iris charm seem to despair
    I wonder Is it because she has pink hair or Is It because she seem to reseemable a popular girl from another anime
    I mean Don't u just notice Langley face seem a little farmilier ,like u see this face before

I heard Negaishipping wasn't as popular as the other ships, maybe thats cuz its still new though. I mean its big still not as popular as the others. I like your idea, wish the Pokemon people could make ideas like yours, well at least we are having Ash V.S Iris in the finals, which hopefully will have some nice moments.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I heard Negaishipping wasn't as popular as the other ships, maybe thats cuz its still new though. I mean its big still not as popular as the others. I like your idea, wish the Pokemon people could make ideas like yours, well at least we are having Ash V.S Iris in the finals, which hopefully will have some nice moments.
    I've kinda been thinking the same thing about NegaiShipping but I'm not sure I could just be paranoid. I think the lack of popularity might have something to do with how new it is but I think it's something else. Most likely the fact that Iris is the 4th girl to travel with Ash has something to do with it. Some people may have started to move away from the Ash ships because they know that the girls are just being replaced after each region. There is also the popularity of PokeShipping, AdvanceShipping, and PearlShipping and NegaiShipping won't reach that popularity until the region is over. Also, Iris is new and many people would rather ship Ash with someone they know already but this also may change by the end of this saga. So, long stor short, some people just aren't used to the idea yet. Don't worry the ship will continue to grow along with the Best Wishes saga. Anyone else that has an opinion is welcome to answer. So we don't get too bored, I'll try to post fanart later. Until then Shippers!

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

A little of fanart:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=20497007
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=20099632

I like this one:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=16109393

Well I have a question

Like in other threads, what songs do you think fit NegaiShipping?

Then I'm gonna make other NegaiShipping vid

Anyway Clian call from Behind & Langley show up saying they are in a Date
    causing Iris to get mad & she argu with Langley While Ash & Clian watch's

Awwww! Cute! Yes, I can imagine Iris would
    Look different with her hair down. It would be so wonderful if that happened!

Also, I believe the reason Negaishipping isn't as popular, because, there are a BUNCH of other Ash ships. Shippers have had years to find a ship they like and support. We're still new, but we'll get more shippers in time.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Awwww! Cute! Yes, I can imagine Iris would
    Look different with her hair down. It would be so wonderful if that happened!

Also, I believe the reason Negaishipping isn't as popular, because, there are a BUNCH of other Ash ships. Shippers have had years to find a ship they like and support. We're still new, but we'll get more shippers in time.
    This is what I think too, tons of shippers pick one ship to keep Ash away from that person. Like take Pokeshippers, they'd pair May/Drew up, Advacedshippers I could see pairing Kenny/Dawn up or Conway/Dawn. Than Pearlshipppers would go into BestWishshipping. Course some multi ship like meXD New Pokemon fans I can see liking Negaishipping, than watch next generation will pair whatever girl comes in with whoever there is other than Ash, its how it goes.

If Iris travels with Ash next series man, wonder if they'd change her outfit too?

This is what I think too, tons of shippers pick one ship to keep Ash away from that person. Like take Pokeshippers, they'd pair May/Drew up, Advacedshippers I could see pairing Kenny/Dawn up or Conway/Dawn. Than Pearlshipppers would go into BestWishshipping. Course some multi ship like meXD New Pokemon fans I can see liking Negaishipping, than watch next generation will pair whatever girl comes in with whoever there is other than Ash, its how it goes.

If Iris travels with Ash next series man, wonder if they'd change her outfit too?
    For the PearlShipping thing did you mean they decide to support Wishful to keep Ash away from Iris? BestWishesShipping is AshxIrisxCilan so that ship isn't really a ship for people that don't multi-ship. I completely agree with what was said though just needed clarification.

If Iris travels with Ash for the next series then yes I believe that they would also change her outfit. Essentially, she would become like Brock and have a different outfit that still keeps her style and the main colors of her original outfit.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    For the PearlShipping thing did you mean they decide to support Wishful to keep Ash away from Iris? BestWishesShipping is AshxIrisxCilan so that ship isn't really a ship for people that don't multi-ship. I completely agree with what was said though just needed clarification.

If Iris travels with Ash for the next series then yes I believe that they would also change her outfit. Essentially, she would become like Brock and have a different outfit that still keeps her style and the main colors of her original outfit.
    Oh HA Yes I meant Wishful, I didn't even know about AshxIrisxDento whatXD
    Yah, shippers who aren't multi shippers normally just try to keep Ash away from the next generation girl.

Oh yah, Brock kept changing his outfit eh? Iris changing her outfit would be pretty cool, wonder if Iris will have a few different outfits this series? Ash should say she looks pretty a couple of times.

Hi guys and girls!
    Negaishipping is my favorite shipping in Best wishes saga. I'm a multi-shipper especially when it comes to Ash. Can I join this discussion?

Speaking about the popularity of Negaishipping, From what I've heard from my Japanese friends it's in top 5 and quickly catching up with pearlshipping for the slot of the most popular pokemon shipping. It's also because target audience in Japan are kids in age group 5-13 who crave for newness. Iris is already a very popular character there.

Credit for the banner goes to T-B0ne27

Quote Originally Posted by Shooti View Post
    Hi guys and girls!
    Negaishipping is my favorite shipping in Best wishes saga. I'm a multi-shipper especially when it comes to Ash. Can I join this discussion?

Speaking about the popularity of Negaishipping, From what I've heard from my Japanese friends it's in top 5 and quickly catching up with pearlshipping for the slot of the most popular pokemon shipping. It's also because target audience in Japan are kids in age group 5-13 who crave for newness. Iris is already a very popular character there.
    Yes you may join! Welcome Shooti! And it's good to hear that Negaishipping is catching up. Yay!

And cute fanart Pikachuu! I like that one too!

Welcome Shooti!

My new NegaiShipping vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHRAMZ83yUA

Bye

Hi guys and girls!

Of course you can join, welcome to the Negaishipping world. Oh awesome to see that its getting up there in shipping, wow. Can you ask your friend how popular Ash is there? I'm just curious, thanks.

Great video, Pikachuu

Hi guys and girls!

Of course you can join Shooti, and as my other friends here have already said we welcome you to the NegaiShipping thread.

Oh, that's interesting but very good news to hear that NegaiShipping seems to be pretty popular in Japan. I honestly didn't think that the ship was doing this well so early but it's a pleasant surprise. I agree that the kids of Japan like new things and Iris definitely signifies new with all the differences between her and the other girls. It's always nice to have a fresh perspective join us in the thread. Again, it's nice to see you Shooti and nice that both Iris and NegaiShipping are pretty popular.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It's interesting that the writers would design a tournament, just to set up Ash, and Iris first real battle. I guess the writers must realize how anticipated it is. I mean usually it's the rival that we get the build-up for. But, a finals battle between two companions...not done before. It's interesting and despite my assumptions on the winner, it's very hard to call.

I'm looking forward to see their interaction during their battle, and how it goes. I might be hyping it up for nothing, but it just interesting that the writers would do this. Maybe this battle will make them have a greater appreciation for each other? Probably overthinking things here.

I expect the pre-battle dialogue to go something like this:

Ash: I must admit, I've been looking forward to this. Let's do our best.
    Iris: Such a child, don't be in such a rush to lose.
    Ash: Heh, we'll see who's laughing when I win this.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 25th July 2011 at 4:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    It's interesting that the writers would design a tournament, just to set up Ash, and Iris first real battle. I guess the writers must realize how anticipated it is. I mean usually it's the rival that we get the build-up for. But, a finals battle between two companions...not done before. It's interesting and despite my assumptions on the winner, it's very hard to call.

I'm looking forward to see their interaction during their battle, and how it goes. I might be hyping it up for nothing, but it just interesting that the writers would do this. Maybe this battle will make them have a greater appreciation for each other? Probably overthinking things here.

I expect the pre-battle dialogue to go something like this:

Ash: I must admit, I've been looking forward to this. Let's do our best.
    Iris: Such a child, don't be in such a rush to lose.
    Ash: Heh, we'll see who's laughing when I win this.
    You're right. Usually two rivals face off in a tournament. It's refreshing to see two main characters battle it out. I've been looking forward to this battle for a looooong time!

Thanks for such a warm welcome
    Can you ask your friend how popular Ash is there? I'm just curious, thanks.

Great video, Pikachuu
    Ash is almost as popular as he was in his Johto/Hoenn/sinnoh days in Japan. There are fans of all ages of this franchise in Japan. Some veteran fans don't like him as he is now in Unova. They demand for his ageing, doing stuffs like battling E4, taking part in tournaments like Champions leagues, more frequent appearances from older characters etc..

But they have been outnumbered by kids of age-group 5-13. For them Ash is completely new. They enjoy the show the way it is. So the people who think that Ash is going to be replaced or going to get older in upcoming sagas should really.. really give up hope:P

To Pikachuu: That was an awesome video, short but great quality, nice choice of song and clips matched pretty well. Definately one of my Negaishipping favorites.
    Last edited by Shooti; 25th July 2011 at 9:19 AM.

Credit for the banner goes to T-B0ne27

Hey , It's There any Fan art of Iris in her Original Hairstyle
    I mean, with her hair down
    I found one
    U Know, I Think Negaishipping would be lot more funnier if Iris hit Ash & send him flying more often
    Just Imagine out of anger Iris sent Ash & Clian Blast of
    Ash Say's : What did I do
    Clian Say's: This is quite a spicey favour
    Oh I miss the old pokemon where Misty used Hit & Intimite Both Ash & Brock
    15028d1fc8399f003eae641964a3db73e3cf41ae_large.jpg" border="0" width="200">
    Last edited by vodor; 25th July 2011 at 3:28 PM.

I found one
    U Know, I Think Negaishipping would be lot more funnier if Iris hit Ash & send him flying more often
    This would be funny

I can't see the Fan art...

I found one
    I don't see the fan art either. How about the link instead? And I agree Pikachuu, that would be funny!

Page 61 of 193 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast