Page 8 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Dude, you forgot me on the first page. >__>

LOL LOL Sorry I had to go some where at the time I was doing that. I'm back now and am going to updateXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

BlueDragonfangirl, can you add me to the fanlist too, please? As for Ash and Iris, do you think we may see any big shipping hints in future movies? Also do you think Iris may have the same "act first, think later" attitude as Ash?

Thanks for the awesome signature Pyro!

>W< It would be really cuute if they were to swing through vines together. Perhaps Iris would be like, "Why don't you and I swing through vines to get to the next town? What do you think?" Satoshi would be like "...it does sound fun, but I'd rather walk to the next town. Thanks anyways." "Aww you're no fun. -pout-" xD
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Toadstool View Post
    BlueDragonfangirl, can you add me to the fanlist too, please? As for Ash and Iris, do you think we may see any big shipping hints in future movies? Also do you think Iris may have the same "act first, think later" attitude as Ash?
    Sure, I'll add you great to see a new fan. I do think will see hints between them in the movies, every ship always has hints in the films ^^ I don't think Ash will her mentor this time, I think they'll have a bit of a different relationship than the past girls, which should make for fun hints that others didn't have.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 11th August 2010 at 7:24 PM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Toadstool View Post
    She could have an "act first, think later" mentality or she might actually be the cautious one. If she's a wild girl she must know about the hidden dangers of Ishhu. So she might be a bit more cautious than Ash because she knows what could go wrong. It might cause her to be concerned for Ash seeing how reckless he can be.

Hey guys~ x3 I just came by to say...

I've created the very first NegaiShipping AMV. Very short due to the limited footage of course.

NegaiShipping - My Something New

Enjoy~
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Awesome katsu Koneko, hope you creat more in the future ^^
    LOL I can see Ash causing trouble for Iris too that'd be funny. Than again, it'd be even more funny if for once Ash was the one being all good lord this girls nutts.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post
    Hey guys~ x3 I just came by to say...

I've created the very first NegaiShipping AMV. Very short due to the limited footage of course.

NegaiShipping - My Something New

Enjoy~

Nice work with the absence of footage

Anyhow, it looks like someone is raging in the comments page, followed by thumbs up. I still have to get why exactly do people dislike Iris and her design? She looked perfect IMO since I saw the leaked art.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

I hope Negaishipping becomes more popular than the other ships soon.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I hope Negaishipping becomes more popular than the other ships soon.
    All AshxMainGirl ships become popular pretty fast.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

I've already seen a few other Iris/Ash threads around on other forums besides this one, so I think its going to be very popular. When we get more scenes between Iris/Ash will be twice as popular I tells yah :P Like some one above me said, all Ash/girl ships are popular.

Yeah all Ash/Main Girl ships are popular. It will catch on eventually.

I saw the comments on the video. People will complain about anything. It's sad that people have to hate something before they know a lot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    Yeah all Ash/Main Girl ships are popular. It will catch on eventually.

I saw the comments on the video. People will complain about anything. It's sad that people have to hate something before they know a lot about it.
    Agreed in both accounts.

Well I expected for it to happen. Though still, it is sad that people are saying "THEY DON'T MATCH" even when they haven't met yet.

Iris may surprise people, but I guess they don't want to take a chance in liking her? owo
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

I seriously twitched when I saw the comments "They don't match". It offended me in more ways than one. Poor Iris...I know a lot of people warmed up to her but it's still disheartening to see people bash her. That goes for the other girls too.

It would be really funny if both Ash and Iris really liked each other and started dating. That would be the ultimate "Take That!" to the fandom ever.

Youtube's Pok&#233;mon anime videos are plagued by nostalgia-drunk people and people who think they're cool for abusing of internet anonymity. Seriously, don't let it go to your head. Just like how I(and alot of you) liked Iris since the beta leak, there are people who hate her just as easy.

Anyhow, does anyone have any thoughts on what Iris' role in the anime may be?

Let's do this!

I think the reason people bash a ship is cuz they have one of there own, if I learned any thing from ship wars this happens. Pokeshippers/Advancedshippers/Pearlshippers will probaly be at War with Negaishipping now cuz she's the new lead. I'm sure more and more people will grow to like Iris due to her personality if any thing, looks don't always have to do with a character. Any who, she's already gaining popularity, some one said she's already very popular in Japan and normally the Ash with main girl characters are. I can't wait till we get some scenes, I heard we may get some alone episodes between Ash and Iris due to Dento being a gym leader. Since normally we don't to the first gym leader for a few episodes and Iris doesn't have a brother, well...I'm sure Iris will have a big role, the girls always do. I don't know if shey'll have a goal or not though, that's the question.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 17th August 2010 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Youtube's Pokémon anime videos are plagued by nostalgia-drunk people and people who think they're cool for abusing of internet anonymity. Seriously, don't let it go to your head. Just like how I(and alot of you) liked Iris since the beta leak, there are people who hate her just as easy.

Anyhow, does anyone have any thoughts on what Iris' role in the anime may be?
    Nostalgia-drunk....rofl... I admit i wasnt liking Iris seeing her in the beta art and i went "ommmgoodness WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!!?" but now im loving her because she seems to be different and might take another quest besides contest. She might be my 2nd fav. girl while some already have her as a less fav -__- (for stuipd reasons mentioned in other threads...). :3 i bet some people who still dislike her now will end up liking her when they see her in (episode) motion more (just give her a chance people D:!).
    Glad to see someone made a negaishipping AMV already, x3 way to go Katsu Koneko!
    Last edited by Darkxninga; 18th August 2010 at 12:40 AM.
    .:No Longer on Serebiiforums/.net:.

Has any one seen the new preview? Looks like Iris will have some spunk, should be fun times for AshXD I'm glad Iris and Ash will get a few episodes alone together, cuz I've said this before they don't normally make it to the first gym till about maybe the third episode or fourth, so YAYz! I'm really liking Iris personality too that helps by 10 times.

Oh man, watching the preview just got me more excited!

I'm positive that there will be a few translators here by the time Best Wishes comes around. If not, then I'm sure that there are other places, like Bulbapedia. We just have to search it out.

Let's do this!

Here is a link to the preview (not subbed) for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQd4_NsC3BE

This face amuses me:

http://a.imageshack.us/img34/2955/irisb.png

I think Iris is making fun of Ash Z's under his face for some reason, she'd be the first to do that. I'm sure Ash won't like that and they'll get into some sort of a fight, I wonder if this will be one of those fighting type?

edit;

Thanks for the links to the previews VoltTacklingPika.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_bw/staff/

シリ ーズ構成: 冨岡淳 広

Series composition: Atsuhiro Tomioka

Tomioka, who was the main writer of DP will again be doing the same job in BW. He wrote many episodes which featured Pearlshipping hints in DP.

If Iris will be a character like Hikari(meaning being a heroine), I expect to see a lot of close bond between Satoshi and Iris in BW.
    That is, if Tomioka has gave up on pearlshipping
    Last edited by pK'; 26th August 2010 at 8:25 PM.

It seems Ash and Iris will meet in another way I hope since its the same writer we get some Negaishipping hints ^^

Why the hell NegaiShipping?

The series title is Best Wishes, not Ichiban no Negai, or anything like that.

Please, stop acting like total weaboos and making everything in Japanese because it sounds betteru. It should be BestWishesShipping, or just WishesShipping.

I don't give a floating **** about shippings but I don't want the name "NegaiShipping" to scare me everywhere. I'll probably be seeing that name everywhere and it'll be annoying me. Choose the names that MAKE SENSE and stop being weaboos.

PokeShipping, AdvanceShipping, PearlShipping and... NegaiShipping? Listen to yourselves. It makes no motherlovin' sense.

Call me a troll or whatever, I don't mind. But to me, the weaboos are the most effective trolls in the world.
    Last edited by Maxim; 26th August 2010 at 10:33 PM.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Page 8 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast