Page 80 of 192 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4799

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Um well I'm in America so the episode we saw on saturday was " Gotta catch a Roggenrola!" So im quite a few episodes behide.

Quote Originally Posted by zekrom reshiam View Post
    Hey can I join PLEASE!
    Yeah of course you can join zekrom reshiam. Welcome to the NegaiShipping family ^^ I'm in America too, but I watch the JP episodes so I'm up to date ^^ Let me know if you need anything. Also, just so you know, you can't keep double posting here. If someone doesn't respond before you have something else to post just click the edit button in the bottom right corner of your post. I think that's it, welcome again, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Scince the title theme song is a duet (a guy and a girl singing) wouldn't it be cute if Ash and Iris were singing it.

By the way I'm a girl.Don't think i'm anything else!!!

Here's a topic based on what VTP mentioned.

How do you see the Opelucid City Gym arc going down? Who will Ash battle, and what hints (if any) can you see out of it?

Obviously something there will happen with Ash/Iris/Drayden, but it's fairly unknown.

Scince the title theme song is a duet (a guy and a girl singing) wouldn't it be cute if Ash and Iris were singing it.

By the way I'm a girl.Don't think i'm anything else!!!
    Yes of course it would be cute. I'm still waiting for the day when we get some song that Ash and Iris can sing together. I like duets and I think these two would make a nice one ^^

Thanks for saying so, I'll make sure not to forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Here's a topic based on what VTP mentioned.

How do you see the Opelucid City Gym arc going down? Who will Ash battle, and what hints (if any) can you see out of it?

Obviously something there will happen with Ash/Iris/Drayden, but it's fairly unknown.
    Well I think I mentioned this before but I think that both Ash and Iris get to challenge Drayden to a battle. Iris might challenge Drayden first in order to gauge her development as a trainer and aspiring Dragon Master. Of course she and her Excadrill would have a showdown with Drayden and his Haxorus, hoping to get revenge from the beating they got last time. However, I don't think that Iris wins again and becomes depressed. Ash could try and comfort her but she finally comes out of it when he convinces her to battle him. She beats Ash and they start training together to defeat Drayden. Ash goes into the gym battle wanting to win not only for himself, but Iris as well, and succeeds in defeating Drayden. Iris congratulates and thanks Ash for battling so hard for her. Drayden reveals that he was watching Ash and Iris train and offers to train Iris if she wants. Iris accepts but ultimately declines any training so that she can continue traveling so that she can cheer Ash on in the Unova league.

*sigh* that was a lot but I think I covered everything. It covers the gym battle, some Negai moments and a possible wrap-up story for Iris's journey. I should really write fanfiction XDD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Welcome to the 100th page of Negaishipping!

In the words of Jesus Christ... Let's roll~!
    Last edited by Nauran; 28th September 2011 at 2:40 PM.

Hey can I join PLEASE!
    You finally join so, welcome to the NegaiShippinh thread! ^^

AND... 100 PAGES OF NEGAISHIPPING!!!!!!

And finally a topic I saw in others Shipping threads ^^

How you feel if NegaiShipping was canon?

The day NegaiShipping becomes canon will be one of the best days of my life xDDDD
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    You finally join so, welcome to the NegaiShippinh thread! ^^

AND... 100 PAGES OF NEGAISHIPPING!!!!!!

And finally a topic I saw in others Shipping threads ^^

How you feel if NegaiShipping was canon?

The day NegaiShipping becomes canon will be one of the best days of my life xDDDD
    Wow 100 pages huh? That's great! I'm glad I was here for this moment and hope our NegaiShipping thread continues to grow ^^

Ok to answer the topic question, if NegaiShipping was canon I'd be pretty happy. Everyday would feel like NegaiShipping Day if the ship became canon ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yey, everyone, call me Pony from now on, I get called that in school.

100th PAGE!!!!1!!!!1!!!
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2isyqsx.png[/IMG]

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 PAGES OF NEGAISHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and for the question, yes I would love it if the shipping became canon, I'd tell all my friends how it happened too.

NEGAISHIPPING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! 100 PAGES, WE ROCK!!!

Okay, now that my screaming is done, I'll your question Pikachuu. If Negaishipping was cannon, I'd cheer (and scare my parents while I'm at it), watch the episode a jillion times, and throw a party. No joke.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by xxbaconxx View Post
    Yey, everyone, call me Pony from now on, I get called that in school.

100th PAGE!!!!1!!!!1!!!
    Pony? That's an interesting nickname I've never heard before, but I'll try to remember that ^^

Wow you guys really seem excited about this 100 page stuff XD I can understand how you feel though since it proves that our love for NegaiShipping has grown a lot in the past year of BW.

Feel free to continue answering Pikachuuu's topic of NegaiShipping becoming canon, but I wanted to ask this question since it just came to me and I don't want to forget it :P

How do you feel about LethalAttractionShipping (Ash's Oshawott x Iris's Emolga)? How could it help NegaiShipping to progress further?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Pony? That's an interesting nickname I've never heard before, but I'll try to remember that ^^

Wow you guys really seem excited about this 100 page stuff XD I can understand how you feel though since it proves that our love for NegaiShipping has grown a lot in the past year of BW.

Feel free to continue answering Pikachuuu's topic of NegaiShipping becoming canon, but I wanted to ask this question since it just came to me and I don't want to forget it :P

How do you feel about LethalAttractionShipping (Ash's Oshawott x Iris's Emolga)? How could it help NegaiShipping to progress further?
    I prace around school saying 'I'M A PONY!!! ' so I get called that now.

Now we have to go to 1000 pages which means alot of posting. We only have like 2 more years left. x3

LethalAttractionShipping? I don't know, I've never been a big fan of the ship. To be honest I kinda like Axew x Emolga. DON'T HATE ME!!!
    And since there's not alot of LAS in the show, it might not help it at all.

This has been more words of wisdom from your master... Pony!!

Yup, more of my random words, get used to it. xP

P.S. CLICK ON MAH EGGSS!!! Yes, I used in-proper language. I just got them today, and I don't want them to die.

EDIT (Longest post in my life): I can't answer Pikachuuu's question because I don't what Canon means. Anyone care to help?

[s]How do you feel about LethalAttractionShipping (Ash's Oshawott x Iris's Emolga)? How could it help NegaiShipping to progress further?
    I like to much it's kind of cute especially if Emolga decide to return the feelings xDDDD

I hope this could help since Professor Oak and Brock have said in the past that Pokémon represent the feelings of their masters and when two Pokémon fall in love, there is a good chance the Trainers will too (Bulbapedia xD)

Now we have to go to 1000 pages which means alot of posting. We only have like 2 more years left. x3
    Or more years, who knows? :P

Since Pokemon Best Wishes is the "new start" of Pokemon I hope more with this trio, and if Ash and Iris are alone travelling better xD

Canon is like... "an official couple" Like if Iris kisses Ash in the future NegaiShipping will be canon ^^

I missed Negaishipping day? I had great pictures of hints to post but since i missed it....
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/takc3n.jpg[/IMG]
    Friend Code 1077 8600 5245

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    I missed Negaishipping day? I had great pictures of hints to post but since i missed it....
    Yep, September 23 was NegaiShipping day xD

But you can post it if you want! ^^

I prace around school saying 'I'M A PONY!!! ' so I get called that now.

LethalAttractionShipping? I don't know, I've never been a big fan of the ship. To be honest I kinda like Axew x Emolga. DON'T HATE ME!!!
    And since there's not alot of LAS in the show, it might not help it at all.

This has been more words of wisdom from your master... Pony!!

Yup, more of my random words, get used to it. xP

P.S. CLICK ON MAH EGGSS!!! Yes, I used in-proper language. I just got them today, and I don't want them to die.

EDIT (Longest post in my life): I can't answer Pikachuuu's question because I don't what Canon means. Anyone care to help?
    Woah slow down there Pony, as much as I like the idea of 1000 pages of NegaiShipping, how bout we work on getting to 200 pages first? XD

No, I don't hate you for liking ApplesFantasiaShipping (Iris's Axew x Iris's Emolga) coz I'm kinda split between those two myself (They both have great names don't they? XDD). Like Pikachuuu was saying though, I do hope that Oshawott and Emolga could help bring their trainers together. Maybe Oshawott and Emolga finally start getting lovey-dovey and someone points out that Pokemon share feelings with their trainers. Then they ask Ash and Iris how they feel about each other ^^

Never really understood the whole egg thing, but I'll help you out Pony ^^

I think Pikachuuu pretty much described what canon is but it's basically, as far as shipping goes, when two characters acknowledge feelings for each other. All married couples and bf/gf combos are canon. Now canon doesn't necessarily mean kissing or marriage, since Ash and Iris are still young, but I think you get the idea. Just think if they were a couple XD

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    We encourage you to still post what you have coz we'd still like to see it. Even if NegaiDay has passed already it's never too late to share with everyone else here ^^
    Last edited by gohan5; 27th September 2011 at 10:01 PM.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Congratulations on 100 pages of Negaishipping!! DD Lol now to make it to 200 but if all the shippers keep posting I'm sure we will be able to do it....maybe even by the end of this year XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811 View Post
    Congratulations on 100 pages of Negaishipping!! DD Lol now to make it to 200 but if all the shippers keep posting I'm sure we will be able to do it....maybe even by the end of this year XDDDD
    That's some optimistic thinking there Ashgirl but I like it XD I can't wait to see how much NegaiShipping continues to grow from now until next year or even just to next month ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Spoiler:- CUUUUUTE~!:

Quote Originally Posted by Nauran View Post
    You're right, it is cute! I've never imagined Iris in Dawn's clothes. They look pretty good on her!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Nauran View Post
    This is a cute picture of Iris cosplaying in Dawn's outfit but let's try to keep the pics and things we post here just for NegaiShipping. This is what we should be posting pics of...

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...pping#/d48yfr4

...more NegaiShipping ^^ Here we have Ash and Iris with Pikachu walking on a beach at sunset. I have no idea why Ash is wearing his outfit from AG but it's not a big deal ^^;

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Woah slow down there Pony, as much as I like the idea of 1000 pages of NegaiShipping, how bout we work on getting to 200 pages first? XD

No, I don't hate you for liking ApplesFantasiaShipping (Iris's Axew x Iris's Emolga) coz I'm kinda split between those two myself (They both have great names don't they? XDD). Like Pikachuuu was saying though, I do hope that Oshawott and Emolga could help bring their trainers together. Maybe Oshawott and Emolga finally start getting lovey-dovey and someone points out that Pokemon share feelings with their trainers. Then they ask Ash and Iris how they feel about each other ^^

Never really understood the whole egg thing, but I'll help you out Pony ^^

I think Pikachuuu pretty much described what canon is but it's basically, as far as shipping goes, when two characters acknowledge feelings for each other. All married couples and bf/gf combos are canon. Now canon doesn't necessarily mean kissing or marriage, since Ash and Iris are still young, but I think you get the idea. Just think if they were a couple XD
    Alot of words there...

Nah, I'm a fast person, I don't have to slow down... actualy I suck at P.E. We'll aim for 1000 next!!!!!!!

Go that Apple-Shippy thing... whatever.

And by eggs I meant the eggs in my sig. I joined Dragons Cave and I don't want them to die. They've only got less than a week left... but thanks anyway!!

Oh, now I get what canon means... most of it anyway...

Alot of words there...

Nah, I'm a fast person, I don't have to slow down... actualy I suck at P.E. We'll aim for 1000 next!!!!!!!

Go that Apple-Shippy thing... whatever.

And by eggs I meant the eggs in my sig. I joined Dragons Cave and I don't want them to die. They've only got less than a week left... but thanks anyway!!

Oh, now I get what canon means... most of it anyway...
    Well in that case, I can't really say no to that kind of enthusiasm. I guess we're shooting for 1000 now XD

Don't worry, I knew what you meant and already clicked on the eggs. It's no problem, I'm happy to help ^^

Don't worry about what canon means. We're just focused on seeing the interactions and growing bond between Ash and Iris here ^^

In other news, tomorrow is Thursday and that means a new episode of Pokemon and hopefully some new captions. Ash takes on Elesa in order to get his fourth badge so not sure how shippy the episode will be but we'll see. Iris seems to like cheering for Ash though, I mean look at her happy dance XD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

In other news, tomorrow is Thursday and that means a new episode of Pokemon and hopefully some new captions. Ash takes on Elesa in order to get his fourth badge so not sure how shippy the episode will be but we'll see. Iris seems to like cheering for Ash though, I mean look at her happy dance XD
    Yep, tomorrow finally Thursday! I can't wait to watch her happy dance too xDDDD

So tomorrow I'll post pictures of the episode and then look for your captions, gohan! ^^

Page 80 of 192 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast