Page 91 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    New fanart, this is supposed to be NegaiShipping xDDDD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22481770
    That pic is hilarious Pikachuuu XD Iris's hair can be a weapon ^^ I've always wondered if this would happen in the anime but it hasn't yet. I really thought it would happen when Ash and Iris first met and become like a running gag ^^ I'd still like to see it happen at least once in the anime XD

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup740811 View Post
    Awww the art chibi style is soo CUTE!!!~ X333

I found another Negai art ^^ http://invadermeg10.deviantart.com/a...ping-264279228
    Oh thanks for posting that pic Ashgirl, it's really nice. I don't know why, but I felt like Ash was embarrased that Iris is looking at him in his PJs. Or maybe the way she's staring at him is making him nervous XDD

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Wow the fan art recently posted looked so cute~ eespecially the second one. ^.^
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

They are all so sweet pictures! *nods in agreement* Adding them to my favs!

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/352kva9.gif[/IMG]

★ "This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change." ★
    ~Taylor Swift

Yo shippers, how's it going? I promised Neji I'd answer his topic questions, so I'll do the first one now ^^

Why do you think the writers made Ash, and Iris's dynamics as they are from the beginning till now?

Well I think the main reason for the way Ash and Iris's dynamic has played out so far is due to Iris's personality. Iris is a person that doesn't hesitate to speak her mind and is very strong willed and determined. This is different from May and Dawn who were somewhat being mentored, in some way or another, by Ash. With Iris, she is already an experienced trainer that is able to hold her own with Ash and doesn't hesitate to tell him what he's doing wrong, whether he asks her or not. With Ash being a somewhat stubborn person himself it causes some clashes occasionally but these two really know how to get along. I think that's what I like best about their dynamic, is their ability to have little squabbles without having a big falling out or letting it affect their friendship ^^

Sorry if that's a little long of an answer but I kinda got into it XD Oh you other shippers can post topics too, don't hesitate to post anything ^^

Edit: Just found a cute Negai fanart ^^

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...pping#/d4dgdka
    Last edited by gohan5; 21st October 2011 at 8:59 PM.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Very pretty fan art!
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    Very pretty fan art!
    I know, they look so cute wrapped up together with each others scarves. It reminds me of a Negai comic that I saw somewhere. I think it was a Christmas theme though ^^; I like some of the holiday fanart and stuff that comes out ^^ We should look into any Negai holiday fanart especially since Halloween is almost here ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=16367136

This is probably my favorite thing as far as Negaishipping fan-art goes. Too bad I have absolutely no idea what's being said.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post

Sorry if that's a little long of an answer but I kinda got into it.
    That's why I asked the questions I did. They were supposed to be somewhat in depth answers. XD If you answer the others, don't worry if it's too long. Do what you want. That's what this thread is for.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 21st October 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Today we have this new fanart! (:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4dgdka
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

This is probably my favorite thing as far as Negaishipping fan-art goes. Too bad I have absolutely no idea what's being said.
    If I'm not mistaken...

In the top pannel, Iris says: "I'm Iris! Nice to meet you!"

The red character in the bottom panal reads: "Atenshon!!" which, if it were written in Katakan, would mean "attention", but it's wirrten in Hiragana so I'm not entirely sure... probably just a mistake.

The first option says "SatoAi desu". We can ignore the "desu". "SatoAi" is, as you probably know, the term the Japanese use for the Satoshi/Iris pairing.

The second option... I can't remember what the first two Kanji are. It says "Airisu ga", referring to Iris, but I'm not sure on the rest of it. I know the Kanji after the "2" means "Person", so it might read "second". Then it says "imasu" which I'm not entirely sure of the meaning; could just be a polite way of ending a sentance or something. Maybe it says "Iris is my second favourite" or something like that. I don't know.

So, yeah. There you go.

It seems that the younger Iris says something that the older Iris doesn't want Ash to hear, so she drags him off and they discuss....something. From what I can tell in the comic, little Iris likes Ash.

I didn't realise there were more pages. Silly me.

Let me take a look and see if I can translate anything.

Tee-heee ha ha ha

I SURE DO HOPE THE NEXT EPISODE IN AMERICA HAS LOTS OF SHIPPY MOMENTS!!

Oh and by the way I made a fanfic for halloween (I KNOW I SPELLED HALLOWEEN WRONG I'M ONLY 10!) But any way here it goes...

(Ash is the Vampire Just so ya know)

Ash was going for Iris's neck

Iris:,"WTF!! You pervert!!"

Iris then kicks Ash across the room.

Ash then stands up momentaraly dazed and says,
    "WHAT WAS THAT FOR! WERN'T YOU LISTINING WHEN I SAID I WAS GONNA TURN YA IMMORTAL!! Sheesh and you call me a child!!"

Iris:,"You Never Said that!!" (Roundhouse kick)"WHY WOULD YOU TURN ME IMMORTAL ANYWAY!!"

Ash:," B-Because I love you! I don't want you to die while I keep living! That's why I TRIED to make you immortal!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cliffhanger Part 2 coming in 5 hours!!

Okay, so I had a go at translating the other eleven pages (seriously, how did I miss those?), and here's what I got:

Page 2
    Ash: Hey, Iris
    Iris: A child?
    Ash: *no idea*
    Ai-chan: *no idea*

Page 3
    Ash: Alright, since you're small, we'll call you Ai-chan. (something like that. Note that in this instance, "Ai" means "I" in "Iris", and not "love". But this is probably a pun of sorts).
    Ai-chan: Ai-chan?
    Ai-chan (second panel): Yay, Ai-chan!
    Iris (thinking): *no idea*

Page 4
    Ai-chan: Satoshi-oniichan ("oniichan" is usually an affectionate way to refer to an older brother, but it can be used by young people to refer to older people they don't know)... *I don't know what she says afterwards. Kanji is evil. -_-;*
    Iris: W-what!?(hmm... wonder what Ai-chan said?)
    Ai-chan: Iris-nee (referring to Iris as "older sister"), don't you like Satoshi-oniichan? (I'm actually completing guessing here. Going by Iris' reaction...)
    *rest of the boxes are sound effects*

Page 5

Iris: Satoshi *grabs Ash*. come here for a minute.
    Ash: A-ah...
    Ai-chan: Hey...!
    Ai-chan (next panel): I want to go too!
    Cilan: Ai-chan

Page 6
    Cilan: *He introduces himself, but I'm not sure what he says afterwards. Probably something like "leave them alone, okay?"*
    Ai-chan: I understand. Dento can be my bodyguard!
    Cilan: *Cilan, why must you use Kanji? Why? ;_;*
    Ai-chan: *no idea*
    Cilan: *no idea*

Page 7
    Ash: Iris.
    Iris: ...
    Ash: What's wrong?
    Iris: ...Satoshi, um, say... what do you think of that kid? (I'm guessing a bit here)
    Ash: What I think of Ai-chan?

Page 8
    Iris: Yeah.
    Ash: I think she's a good girl.
    Iris: ...Do you think about me, too? (Another guess)
    Ash: ...huh?
    Iris: (something or other)
    Ash: Wa-wait, why are you saying that? (something like that)

Page 9
    Ash: *Okay, so I can't fully translate what he's saying because of the Kanji, but I think he's explaining that Ai-chan is just a kid who's different from Iris*

Page 10
    Ash:
    But... *going by the picture, he talks about Iris' good points*

Page 11

Ash: *if I'm not mistaken, he refers to Iris as a child here*
    *this, of course, sets Iris off...*

Page 12
    Ash:
    Dento, Ai-Chan.
    Iris: We're back.
    Both: what?!!!! (or some sort of reaction to Cilan being eaten by Haxorus)

So yeah, there we go. That probably didn't make much sense, but I think this little comic is about Iris' feeling for Ash are revealed through her mini-me acting all affectionate with Ash. Ash, though, doesn't seem to pick up that hint and I think what Iris was asking him was "if you treat that little girl like that, would you treat me the same way if I felt the same way she does?". Or something to that extent. Ash then explains that they're two different people with different qualities etc.

If I could actually read Kanji, I would've done a much better job on this. But meh, this is all you're getting from me.

Now it's time for bed.

Thanks for that translation there! I was wondering what they said! This was definitely my favorite Negai comic. Iris's sister is just so adorable! And I love how she kinda teased her older sister about liking Ash.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

END OF CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!! PART 2 STARTING NOW!

Hearing the words 'I love you' escape from Ash's mouth made Iris think,"Wow! I didn't think he felt the same way..."," Uh Ash I didn't know you felt that way."

Ash: I TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO FIND OUT!!

Angered at him for yelling Iris jumps on Ash to pin him down to the ground

Iris might have been light but she was strong

Iris: SAY YOUR SORRY!

Ash:WHAT FOR?!?!

Iris: EVERYTHING!! FROM ALL THE ARGUMENTS TILL NOW ,SAY YOUR SORRY!

Being silent for a moment realizing he was still in the grip of the 10 year old girl he calmed down and said ,"Sorry..."

"I'm sorry to Ash...i'll never do this again...if you make me one promise...DON'T MAKE ME IMMORTAL! I'm also in love....with you...!"

*kiss*

THE END SO HOW DID YOU LIKE IT LOVE IT? HATE IT? JUST RATE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    That's gonna haunt me for all life.........

So, no shippy today after a really long break. Meh. I honestly can say I wasn't expecting anything Negaishippy to break out this week considering it was a Cilan episode.

And I like what you're saying PK0082. Cilan X Cabernet and Ash X Iris=WIN!!!

As for BW020, the preview only featured Ash, Pikachu, Sandile, and the three mischevious Duckletts. No sign of Cilan or Iris in the preview, but they are set to appear (obviously....)

See you all later!
    Yeah thats gonna haunt me for the rest of my life....

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    If I could actually read Kanji, I would've done a much better job on this. But meh, this is all you're getting from me.
    Heh, well you didn't actually have to translate it lol. But, thanks for your effort.

At any rate, I think it would have been nice to see the conversation of Ash promising to go out with Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by zekrom reshiam View Post
    I SURE DO HOPE THE NEXT EPISODE IN AMERICA HAS LOTS OF SHIPPY MOMENTS!!
    Sorry to say, but there's not going to be any for a while.

The Don Battle tournament is coming up, I'll probably skip out on it..since I didn't particularly care for it's results, because the fact that it really didn't lead to any realy development between Ash/Iris.

There was alot of potential there for...something to really change in their dynamics considering they did reach the finals alongside each other, but there was nothing.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 22nd October 2011 at 6:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    Okay, so I had a go at translating the other eleven pages (seriously, how did I miss those?), and here's what I got:

Spoiler:- spoil:
    So yeah, there we go. That probably didn't make much sense, but I think this little comic is about Iris' feeling for Ash are revealed through her mini-me acting all affectionate with Ash. Ash, though, doesn't seem to pick up that hint and I think what Iris was asking him was "if you treat that little girl like that, would you treat me the same way if I felt the same way she does?". Or something to that extent. Ash then explains that they're two different people with different qualities etc.

Now it's time for bed.
    Wow, that was much more than I could have ever expected so thanks a lot for taking the time to do that VTP ^^ The one thing I wasn't sure of is why they had two Iris's, but I think it was a joke about the anime Iris being different from the game Iris and it was kinda like what if they met. That's exactly how I see the game Iris though and I can't understand how some people think that game and anime Iris are the same age and everything else ^^; Anyway, it was cute to see Ai-chan embarrass Iris like that. Kids can be so funny XD I would have you translate more comics by that person, coz they have quite a few, but they probably use Kanji in those too and I don't want to give you that many headaches ^^ Anyway, good job though it was really nice of you to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Sorry to say, but there's not going to be any for a while.

The Don Battle tournament is coming up, I'll probably skip out on it..since I didn't particularly care for it's results (along with some others), and the fact that it really didn't lead to any realy development between Ash/Iris.

There was alot of potential there for...something to really change in their dynamics considering they did reach the finals alongside each other, but there was nothing.
    Well not that I would know about this but Ash and Iris have been a lot more close in my opinion after the Don Battle Tournament. I know, maybe it's nothing and I'm imagining things but I like to think that the two of them had some kind of understanding that only comes from battling. Also, I've seen them shake hands twice now and both times they'd been competing against each other. I don't know if the hand shake is really important though or if it'll continue but it just caught my eye ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Wow, that was much more than I could have ever expected so thanks a lot for taking the time to do that VTP ^^ The one thing I wasn't sure of is why they had two Iris's, but I think it was a joke about the anime Iris being different from the game Iris and it was kinda like what if they met. That's exactly how I see the game Iris though and I can't understand how some people think that game and anime Iris are the same age and everything else ^^; Anyway, it was cute to see Ai-chan embarrass Iris like that. Kids can be so funny XD I would have you translate more comics by that person, coz they have quite a few, but they probably use Kanji in those too and I don't want to give you that many headaches ^^ Anyway, good job though it was really nice of you to do that.
    Game!Iris definitely comes off as younger, going by her mannerisms and speech patters. She speaks and acts like a little kid. Of course, they both could be the same age, but just act differently.

I could take a look at some of the other comics, so long as they aren't jam packed full of Kanji. Usually I can work around them and guess what they're saying. I can also just look them up, although that in itself is a long and irksome process.

Well, I've got some free time, so...

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

I went ahead and did another translation of the below comic. Again, this is all rough work and not perfect, but I think I got the gist of it:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=17914115

Page 1
    Cilan: So, you wanted to ask something, right? (something to that extent)
    Ash: Do they not have Pokemon Contests in Unova (Isshu, as it's used here)?
    Iris: Contests?
    Iris (next panel): You mean Musicals?
    Cilan: Satoshi isn't from around here, so he doesn't know. Why do you ask? (again, something to that extent)
    Ash: (This is a very rough guess...) I ask because two friends of mine, Haruka (May) and Hikari (Dawn), did Contests... (and then I think he goes on to explain the whole process; dressing up, the appeal, battling, etc.)
    Cilan: *no idea*
    Ash: What is it? Are you okay, Iris? (not sure what he says afterwards)

Page 2
    (I can't seem to work out what Iris is saying here, but the pictures should speak for themselves)

Page 3
    Iris (thinking): (again, I don't know what she's saying but she's most likely complaining about Cilan catching her posing in front of a mirror)
    Ash: Iris.
    Iris: *sound effect reads doki doki i.e the sound of a heartbeat* ...Satoshi. W-what? (thinking: Don't tell me that Cilan told Ash about that...)
    Ash: I heard that you were interested in Contests (that's the gist of it)
    Ash (next panel): So, here. *drops flowers on her head*
    Iris: E-eh?
    Ash: (I think it's Ash speaking here) A flower ring. *well, that's what I get from the picture, so...*
    Ash (next panel): *unfortunately, I don't know*

Page 4
    Iris: Th-thank you...
    Ash: ...I knew it.
    Iris: ?
    Ash: Iris likes things like that, too. It looks good on you. (can't stress enough that this is a rough guess)
    Iris: ...!
    Ash: I-Iris!? What's wrong!?
    Iris: *unfortunately, I don't know...*
    Cilan (thinking): Cute~

I'm sure you can work out what this one was about.

If any of you guys have something like this, post it up and I'll try to translate as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Lol, Gouguru. His comics are always fun...his other art involving Ash, and his female traveling companions is well...uh.

At any rate, he usually throws a Misty gag in there somewhere. Doesn't seem to be the case here. This particular comic seems to share the idea that the whole outing was a date. Pictures speak louder than word's here. Cilan is obviously making fun of Iris.

There's this another comic that deals with episode 51 too, but there's no dialogue. It's kinda cute too.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22520275
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 22nd October 2011 at 3:09 PM.

I love all the fanart! Pikachuu, those two you posted were so adorable! Although for the life of me I can't understand what the first one's about!

VTP, that was awesome! Seriously thanks for the translation of that really cute fanart! I love how Iris got all jealous and Ash helped her and said she was cute.

And thats a nice fanart Hyuuga! Although, it is a little small...

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post

And thats a nice fanart Hyuuga! Although, it is a little small...
    Click on it to make it much larger, and so you can look through it.
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 23rd October 2011 at 2:35 AM.

Page 91 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast