Page 99 of 193 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4804

Thread: Negaishipping (Ash x Iris) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji View Post
    Awesome fanart! I want to see more new fanarts in pixiv! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Maybe we should do more things like this? Well it doesn't have to be prizes like that but have like special banners and stuff for contests. Hmm I think I'm on to something here, give me your thoughts shippers.
    Nice idea! I think the banners, signatures or icons as prizes is the best ^^

And welcome back too NegaiFreak ^^
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/nlx16c.png[/IMG]

We could do something like that, but then you'd have to actually find people capable of producing the prizes people can "win". Although, banners, arts, fics, etc are things that can and probably should be shared at any time, and not won through a contest. Incidentally, handing out calenders is a very nice gesture.

As an alternative, we could do something for Christmas. Maybe a secret Santa sort of thing, though I am aware there is a large scale one going on at the moment for the whole shipping section.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while... I was ummm... *Tries to think of an excuse*. Anyways, I'm currently a Reindeer. No, I have not gone completly mad.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post

Hello everyone.
    I am finally back after sailing for 2 month...

Judging by what people are talking about at 2ch, looks like something interesting has happened.

BW051 looks interesting. I will check it out soon.

Oh, btw, McDonald's in our Atsugi base was selling 2012 Pocket Monsters calendar.

Like previous year one had nice pictures, this new one also has couple of nice pictures.

I bought 3 more calendar because I thought some of you guys might want one.

so yeah, I am giving away 3 calendars to 3 negaishippers.

PM me if any one of you would like to have one. I will randomly choose 3 person and send it.

Well then, see you guys again soon.
    I've seen those somewhere on this forum but I've forgotten. ^^'

I wish England had those, I want it!

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    BW063: Underground Gym Battle VS Clay!!

Yay! Roggenrola's gonna evolve here! About time someone evolved. *Glares at Tepig and Snivy*

Hoping for good cheering from Iris for Ash as his tight situation takes a huge turn!

So I'm looking forward to the next couple of episodes for some more little hints, and then we'll be ready for Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

So, I'll see you guys soon!
    For some reason I believe that Roggenrola is one of Snow White's 7 dwarfs Maybe I have gone completly mad...

Oh well...

I can't wait for that Kami (I'm too lazy too write all of their names) trio episode is the one I desperatly want too see. I saw the preview and my face was like

Well, that's all from me.

See ya suckas!

Umm... I mean... Peace from Rudolph!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by VoltTacklingPika View Post
    We could do something like that, but then you'd have to actually find people capable of producing the prizes people can "win". Although, banners, arts, fics, etc are things that can and probably should be shared at any time, and not won through a contest. Incidentally, handing out calenders is a very nice gesture.

As an alternative, we could do something for Christmas. Maybe a secret Santa sort of thing, though I am aware there is a large scale one going on at the moment for the whole shipping section.
    Well the shops could handle the art type prizes easily. It wouldn't be anything that would be for everyone but more like special for the person. Like saying "Best Christmas Negai fanfic 2011" or something.

I like the idea of having Negai art, fics, etc added for Christmas but I don't think we have the organization for a Secret Santa. Sweet May is holding that for the entire shipping section but I don't have nearly as many resources as her so us trying would not end well. Besides, none of our members even signed up for that one so I'm not sure about participation.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hi everyone! I liked the episode this week. Not a whole lot of shippiness, but I liked how Ash and Iris both wanted the Deino. I loved that part.

The gym battle is next week. I'm hoping we get to see some cheering on Iris's part. Dang, ever since I saw the look Iris had on her face when she watched Ash's first gym battle, I've had high hopes for gym episodes. But, unfortunately, we usually don't get alot of hints.

And PK, you're back! Hooray!! That's really cool they have Pokemon calendars where you live. Man, why can't sell those in the U.S?
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Thank you everyone for warm welcome.
    I was able to get 3 more calendars. So it's 6 now.

I will start the drawing on 27th.

BW51 was good episode. Although episode title suggest that the story will be about Satoshi and Dento doing a subway battle, but curiously, Fujita-san just had to put SatoAi in it haha. (Sure there weren't any romance, but hey, it still was enjoyable)

So yeah, It seem like Fujita supports SatoAi. Early episodes of BW had some good SatoAi stuffs and that was when Fujita was the main writer (main writer Tomioka was having a vacation at that time).

PS.
    Satoshi and Iris shaking hands together made me realize something.
    Iris probably is the girl who has made physical contact held Satoshi's hand more times than anyone else. (And BW hasn't even reached 100 ep yet XD )

The first fanart is adorable! The baby has Iris's hair and Ash's zig zag cheeks! It's so cute, and exactly how I imagined their baby to look like!

However, I don't quite understand the next one. Saw them do what? Can someone explain?
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...pynegaiday.png" width="468" height="100">

"To date, life has been a race between software companies making bigger and better idiot proof machines, and the Universe making bigger and better idiots. The Universe is winning." -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    The first fanart is adorable! The baby has Iris's hair and Ash's zig zag cheeks! It's so cute, and exactly how I imagined their baby to look like!

However, I don't quite understand the next one. Saw them do what? Can someone explain?
    I don't understand it too, it's a little strange xDDD

And I like how look the baby too! ^^

All right, winners have been decided.

I've sent PM to 6 winners, so check your PM box.

Congratulations again to the winners again. =D

floracat, don't be too dense =P *shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Iris reminds me off my mum

AWWWW, how cute!!! The baby I mean. :P

And the second one, I died laughing. And flora, they probably did... urrmmm... *smoochsmooch*. xD
    Sorry, best way I could explain it...

Here we have another fanart even is not too shippy

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...0iris#/d4hl76n

And congrats to the other winners of the calendar!!

BW51 was good episode. Although episode title suggest that the story will be about Satoshi and Dento doing a subway battle, but curiously, Fujita-san just had to put SatoAi in it haha. (Sure there weren't any romance, but hey, it still was enjoyable)

So yeah, It seem like Fujita supports SatoAi. Early episodes of BW had some good SatoAi stuffs and that was when Fujita was the main writer (main writer Tomioka was having a vacation at that time).

PS.
    Satoshi and Iris shaking hands together made me realize something.
    Iris probably is the girl who has made physical contact held Satoshi's hand more times than anyone else. (And BW hasn't even reached 100 ep yet XD )
    Oh I guess you might be right about Fujita supporting SatoAi, BW051 definitely wasn't supposed to be about Ash and Iris, if we go by the title, but they spent a majority of the episode together. I'm not complaining though because it adds another element in and makes it more fun for us here. Tomoika still throws in hints whenever he's in charge of episodes but having Fujita do the same is nice.

I had no idea that Fujita was the main writer in the beginnig of BW, those were some of the most shippy episodes all season. I still remember we got so many moments in the first 10 episodes for this ship than is usually seen in the anime so that's nice. I'm looking forward to more from Fujita in the future now.

You're right about the physical contact thing too. I never noticed until you mentioned it but they have had a lot of that going on between them. The obvious ones are BW003 where she saves Ash, BW015 she grabs his shoulder when asking Lenora about Ash, BW042 and BW051 where they shake hands. I may have missed a few, but you get the idea anyway. I really like the subtle moments that this ship has, it makes you appreciate it more.

Oh yes, congratulations to the winners of the calendar drawing ^^

Edit: Nice fanart Pikachuuu, the artist did a good job for them claiming it only being a test ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hi, may I join? I'm a good friend with someone who already ships this and I think Ash and Iris is sooo cute!

Too make a good intro, I brought some fan art.

This one is brilliant. I swear!

Welcome BlizzardFlame! We always like new shippers! And thats such a cool fanart. I like how they're drawn into the background, and it's drawn real well.

Oh. Thanks for explaining that Poke's4Ever, it all makes sense now.

And good fanart Pikachuu! It's not real shippy, but I like how they're drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by **BlizzardFlame** View Post
    Hi, may I join? I'm a good friend with someone who already ships this and I think Ash and Iris is sooo cute!

Yeyz!

I like that fan art, it's cute the way they drew Ash and Iris. Why can't I do that!? :'(

Anway, welcome too the alley where nightmares come true... I mean, welcome too NegaiShipping.

And NP flora.

Quote Originally Posted by **BlizzardFlame** View Post

Welcome to the thread!! I hope you enjoy!!

And that's an awesome fanart!

\
    Hello everyone.
    I am finally back after sailing for 2 month...

Judging by what people are talking about at 2ch, looks like something interesting has happened.
    Welcome back PK0082, and new members.

I'm curious as to what the 2chan folk think about SatoAi, I have seen quite a few times where they screencap them together, and though I can't decipher what the comment is, but it's usually the same. What have they been saying, regarding their views of the ship? I recall you mentioning early on in the series ( when Iris was watching Ash in 004 I believe?) that some fans though they were developing their friendship, or what have you too fast or something.

Yeah I like seeing Iris show her care for Ash in certain situations that come up.
    She's usually the one the writers focus on the most when it comes to preemptive concern over Ash battling (more than Cilan at least), and occasionally during the battle.

I'm pretty sure the first episode Tomioka wrote in BW was "Dreams By the Yard Full", and that was the conclusion to Ash's gym battle with Cilan. That was the episode where he mentioned that have an interesting flavor together I believe, and asked whether or not they were traveling together or not. Still seemed kinda odd that Iris got angry at that question..it's not like he was calling them a couple or anything lol. He hasn't said much regarding their "flavor" since then though. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Hyuuga Neji; 29th November 2011 at 9:56 PM.

Have to say, I have probably been lurking on these forums for a while and I can't tell you how excited I was when I realized that there is a whole section dedicated to shippings! And, Iris x Ash shipping is probably one of my favorites so far. Going to be watching this thread
    Pokemon Black FC: 3911 - 7680 - 8262

(Thank you Eeveelover824 for the lovely banner <3)

Spoiler:- League Enchanted Garden Gym Badges:

Welcome BlizzardFlame, it's nice to have another shipper to join us here.

Faytal, are you joining? We'd love to have you as well ^^

Anyway, new episode tomorrow anybody have any ideas?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Faytal if you're joining... Welcome to the thread!

And I don't really expect nothing shippy for tomorrow's episode but... Who knows...

Friend Code 216561919515

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post

Wow that's awesome! I like the last one! DDD

And...

Enjoy the AMV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKlvH503Qi4

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
        Spoiler:- calendar:
    Oh man, those pics are so nice! I really want my calendar now XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachuuu View Post
    Wow that's awesome! I like the last one! DDD

And...

Enjoy the AMV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKlvH503Qi4
    Nice AMV Pikachuuu, I really like the way it looks and how you can hear Ash and Iris talking in there. It's really great ^^

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Oh man, those pics are so nice! I really want my calendar now XD
    Yes, it's amazing! I want mine too, and... There are more pictures or just this? ^^

Nice AMV Pikachuuu, I really like the way it looks and how you can hear Ash and Iris talking in there. It's really great ^^
    Thank you so much gohan! Yes the "Echo Effect" it's cool! Haha

Page 99 of 193 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast