Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Murder I - Haunted Mansion

Don't forget your buddy from pokebeach! I will be... a nice little Shiny Piplup.

Careful everyone! 50% winner on pokebeach!

Welcome to Serebii! Unfortunately, red doesn't go so well with green, even on Christmas. You might want to consider a different color for this forum.

Two more seats, folks! Registration closes 9:00 AM EDT tomorrow.

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Yeah... I realized that. This any better?

Quote Originally Posted by pikalax View Post
    Buraddo Aipom, would you like to join the game and/or co-host it?
    I was actually thinking of joining, then forgot to check and see if my advice worked. But, yeah why not? I'll be one of the best things ever:

:3

BA~

Glad to have you on board!

Night Zero will start in approximately 12 hours. During the game night, I will PM the murderer. They must then respond within 48 hours of that PM with a note giving vague hints at their identity. When I receive the note, I will post it here and start the first day. Until that time, there will be absolutely no posting in the thread.

Is there an artist in the house? I would like a banner to use for the game.

kcool. The game has begun.
    this is inaccurate
    Well, then what is accurate?
    Not this.

No, not yet. One more registration (or 9 AM, whichever comes first). The game starts at 9 AM and not a second earlier. That's when I'll send out the all-important PM.

Epwna is a Sceptile will be making a banner for us.

Sorry for the double post. Do expect more of it from me in this thread, as I will need to bump it with more information.

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. POST HERE TO BE A REPLACEMENT. NIGHT ZERO BEGINS NOW; POSTING IS BARRED UNTIL THE END OF NIGHT ZERO, WHICH WILL BE NO LATER THAN 9:00 AM ON THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010.

EDIT TO THE RULES: TWO STRIKE SYSTEM IS NOW A THREE STRIKE SYSTEM. THAT IS, BREAK THE RULES THREE TIMES AND I WILL MODKILL YOU.

Good luck Snorchu.

See if you can make my game successful on SPPF.

Thanks for the wishes. Say, would you like to co-own the game with me?

Joeypals!! needs a replacement. If anyone is interested in replacing him, please post here. Replacement is first-come, first-served.

A reminder that it is nighttime; no posting is allowed by any registered player until I say so.

Nah, I'll just keep my eye on it, I almost never visit Serebii anyway.

Actually, you will be replacing Joeypals!!. Actually, it's still nighttime for the next 24 hours. Actually, the word "actually" is as overused as Tyrannitar.

davyjonesfd will now be replacing Joeypals!!.

EDIT: I was just informed by an undisclosed informant that davyjonesfd is a spambot. If no one wishes to replace him by the time the game starts, the character WILL be modkilled.
    Last edited by pikalax; 21st July 2010 at 5:42 PM.

I thought the Murderer PM actually went out, but the server never saved a copy to my Sent box, so I'll send it again.

Dialga loves the night and decided to extend it 24 hours. Night 0 will end July 23 at 9:00 AM EDT.

As the sun rose, the Pokemon woke up, expecting a hearty breakfast. But there was no elegant meal to greet them, for Wobbuffet had been slain. Severe burns were found all of his body, along with a large bottle of extra virgin olive oil and a box of Strike-Anywhere matches. Luckily, the floor was made of stone, and the only thing flammable in this room was the victim. A note, unsinged and unsigned, was left on the body. It read the following:

"You have all defiled my realm, and as such there is no escape; soon I shall have a shocking surprise in store for one of you"

The murderer is at large. Who could it be? Discuss these events among yourselves and vote for who you think killed Wobbuffet.

REMINDER: Voting shall be done as such:
    Vote: Player

Changing your vote shall be done as such:
    Unvote: Player
    Vote: Jugador

DAY 1 WILL END MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2010 AT 12:00 PM EDT.

Vote: m!ss p!nk

It's a certain word in the clue.

Well, with that, I think it's either M!ss P!nk, rosso, or alex. M!ss P!nk obviously because of the shocking part. Rosso is a Froslass, which is part ghost. Therefore, it would be easy to defile it's realm, the spirit realm, but that could just be the Rotom speaking. Also, you can easily get shocked by a ghost, because shock has several meanings. And alex is a flareon, and shocking involves lighting, right? Lightning is a form of heat, and when you think of heat, you think fire, right? And Flareons are fire types. I have my eye on all of you.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/u3dhc.jpg[/IMG] Thank you Northern Lights for the best sig Ever
    Put this in your sig if you think Reshiram is better than Zekrom!(Started by Zozo1999)

Get Sceptilian Artwork and sprites here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=470456

Pokemon Eggs!Click em please:

Smile

Vote: m!ss p!nk

The word in the clue leads to only this person.
    Black 2 FC - 5458 7287 9495

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

And alex is a flareon, and shocking involves lighting, right? Lightning is a form of heat, and when you think of heat, you think fire, right? And Flareons are fire types.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to say that Flareon come from Eevee, which can also evolve into Jolteon? Or simply that Wobbuffet had burns, something a Flareon could do?

Anyway. I don't think it's m!ss p!nk, and what I got out of the "shocking" part was that a Water-type was next. I'm scared :x

I am not voting yet.

(oh, and I noticed on the first post that my username doesn't have an underscore between "Buraddo" and "Aipom." Just saying ;3)

UPDATE: Because a replacement could not be found, Piplup has been modkilled.

OK, I've narrowed it down to 4 suspects.

AlexG123/MegaMeister because of the burns. The matches may just have been a decoy...

m!ss p!nk because of the "shocking".

And...

as such there is no escape
    If that isn't a Shadow Tag reference, I don't know what is ;P

So, that'll be Lbsweet96.

So what do you think? I'm a bit inclined towards the last two u_u

As we wind on down the road~

Hmm, I was going to say either AlexG, MegaMeister, Miss P!nk or Lbsweet96; the first two because they are Fire Pokemonz and the victim was burned, the matches and oil could be a diversion and who really kills someone using matches; Miss P!nk as she is a Flaffy and the note said there was a "shocking surprise" for next time and Indragon had a good point, so Lbsweet96 is a suspect. I'll vote later.

But then, you're all suspects, you're all against me, you all did it, I'm not paranoid, I'm simply... vigilant.
    Progress in society's medicine
    "Doctor, I have an ear ache."
    2000 BC - "Here, eat this root."
    1000 BC - "That root is heathen, say this prayer."
    1850 AD - "That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."
    1940 AD - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
    1985 AD - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
    2000 AD - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root!"

Was your first Pokemon game Red, Blue or Yellow? Yes? Read this.

Spoiler:- QUOTES:

Vote: M!ss P!nk For no reason apart from the word shocking.

Vote: Lbsweet96

Just because of Indragon's point.

Please don't hate me :x

'K, I'll just throw caution to the winds and -

Vote: Lbsweet96

Quote Originally Posted by Vermehlo_Steele View Post
    But then, you're all suspects, you're all against me, you all did it, I'm not paranoid, I'm simply... vigilant.
    Where did that "We're coming for you - resistance is futile" Obama image go? XD

As we wind on down the road~

I have to say something different.

Vote:rosso111
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/u3dhc.jpg[/IMG] Thank you Northern Lights for the best sig Ever
    Put this in your sig if you think Reshiram is better than Zekrom!(Started by Zozo1999)

Get Sceptilian Artwork and sprites here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=470456

Pokemon Eggs!Click em please:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast