Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite manga series?

Death Note, Pokemon, Rurouni Kenshin, and last Bleach.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Full Metal Alchemist, followed very closely by One Piece

Definitely Fruits Basket, though I also like Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Megatokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    One Piece. Because it's One Piece.

The characters... the adventures... the plot twists... the well thought out plot lines, bringing up things faaaaar from the past... the color spreads... the volume covers... the side cover story chapter story thingies... yeeaaaaaaahhh...

One Piece is so long you won't be able to afford nor need another manga........

(Then again... so is JoJo's...)
    yeah buddy one piece is the ultimate series I like to watch anytime... they simply are the best.

My absolute favourite is Detective Conan/Case Closed.

Other series: Pokemon ReBURST, Fairy Tail, D Gray Man, Death Note...(There's too many to count off the top of my head!)

I know I already posted, but I'm reading Bakuman right now, and I really like it. One thing that I really appreciate about it is that there were four characters (Negima, Miyoshi, Fukuda, and Aoki) that I didn't like at the beginning, but who I've grown to like. Has anyone else read this series?

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

honestly its between naruto and fairy tail at this point. bleach is just disappointing me recently
    Emerald Team:
    Fire Red Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Soul Silver Team
    White Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    Rock Guardians Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario188 View Post
    I know I already posted, but I'm reading Bakuman right now, and I really like it. One thing that I really appreciate about it is that there were four characters (Negima, Miyoshi, Fukuda, and Aoki) that I didn't like at the beginning, but who I've grown to like. Has anyone else read this series?
    actually, bakuman's one of my favorites currently. it actually takes me a while to read.

Quote Originally Posted by XatuGamer View Post
    actually, bakuman's one of my favorites currently. it actually takes me a while to read.
    Me too, because it has so much dialogue. I think it is officially added to it my favorite manga list.
    And I see from your signature that you also read or watch Blue Exorcist. I've read all the books released in English so far of that series, and I like it too. I want to hug Rin's tail. It looks really cuddly.

Hello curious reader! You know that at some point you've wished you could battle like a trainer in the Pokémon anime. You probably dismissed the thought as a passing fantasy, but did you know the Pokémon Anime Style Battling League allows you to do just that? It's true! Read up on how to get started, and if you have any questions the Q/A thread awaits.
    Hope to see you around the PASBL!

1.) Gantz
    2.) Battle Royale
    3.) Bleach
    4.) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    5.) Elfen Lied

I like Nurarihyon no Mago, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and One Piece too, but I wouldn't put these series in my TOP.

Definitely Claymore, actually it's really the only other Non-Yaoi manga that I read lol. I'm just mad that it's a monthly manga.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Naruto and pretty face have been my favs since I started reading mangas. Thought I haven't spend enough time reading mangas.

Nana, Vampire knight, Tsubasa Chronicle, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass...
    http://www.xtmmo.com

I have recently got in to manga, but I really like Death Note.

Lol, the only one I really read is Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji.

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

Personallly it's Dragon Ball without the Z. The anime of Z was so much better than the manga. However the DB manga was awesome.

Join TheBlindXatu Forums!

http://theblindxatu.forumotion.com/

My Teams:
    Sinnoh:
    Sinnoh (2):
    Sinnoh (3):
    Kanto:
    Hoenn:
    Hoenn (2):
    Hoenn (3):
    Johto:
    Johto (2):

hmm one piece and fairy tail i love both the anime and the manga but i love reading it to know what happens before the anime

There's a handful of manga that I'd suggest to pretty much anyone, and particularly people who don't think they'll like manga - series that are of such high quality that I'm confident people will like them:

Hoshi no Samidare
    Annarasumanara
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Yotsuba&!

My personal favorites:

Non Non Biyori
    Fujimura-kun Mates
    Sora no Otoshimono
    K-ON

It used to be naruto. But now it is fairy tail. I'm also quite fond of rosario vampire and death note was good
    Emerald Team:
    Fire Red Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Soul Silver Team
    White Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    Rock Guardians Team:

I really can't decide between Sekirei and Kuroshitsuji >.<

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

My favorite will be Fullmetal Alchemist.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .:: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube ::.

...The world god only knows. That is all.

I have quite a few that i like though. I follow naruto and bleach kinda like a do pokemon...execept its not nearly as much. But still in the same style of following. So I guess I can count them as my favorites along with pokemon special.

Ranma 1/2 is also one of my favs. /genderbending fanatic.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Naruto and Pokemon
    I grew up with Pokémon. And I cherish and love it. I watched every episode from the very first and I've read all of viz's pokespe translations out so far. And i first played the games starting from Pokémon Sapphire. And my favorite anime characters are Ash's female traveling companions and my favorite Pokespe characters are Sapphire and Platinum.

PM me for 3DS FC

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too. Started by legolover8.

~By Your Side~

TWGOK was amazing, and is still going strong
    honestly, most mangas i've read were great
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

My favorite of all time and will always be One Piece. It is just an amazing manga with a lot of action, a fantastic storyline, Oda-sensei is a terrific writer and story teller, the art is unique and very good, great chemistry between the characters and a lovable idiot known as Monkey D. Luffy. I just can't express how awesome the manga is.

Beside that, I also like To Love-ru, Beelzebub, Kenichi, The World God Only Knows, Fairy Tail and others.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast