Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite manga series?

Megaman NT Warrior and Dragon Drive. Lucky me we have a manga section in our school library
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Jing: King of Bandits. Just the artwork and messages behind it are just amazing.

Fullmetal Alchemist is second because of the characters and moving plot.

Third is Trigun because it's deep space planet future gun action!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Naruto,Vampire Knight,Ouran High School Host Club,Countrouble,Di Gi Charat,& Juvenile Orion FTW!!!
    I am the Kingdom of Norway in the Hetalia Fan Club

Spoiler:- Credit:

The Boston Tea Party-Hetalia Style
    Originally posted by mariobrosvswariobros
    I think it would be chibi America dumping tea down the toilet
    Originally posted by TeamRocketGrunt
    Yeah, he'd be all like "Why are you dumping my prized tea?! My mumsie always-" and then America would carry on. Hahahahaha!

My favorites are Ouran High School Host Club and Fruits Basket. But then again, I have only read these two..... :/
    I think I would like any manga in general.
    SoulSilver FC: 3567 3766 7498

WhiteFC: 5371 9720 5404
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Trading US and Japanese event pokemon. P.M. me for details!

Liar Game, Aiki, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, and One Piece. I do have a soft spot for Fairy Tail.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

My current favorite is a totally under appreciated Shojo manga called Kaze Hikaru. Hardly anyone reads it but it's a really good manga, and totally unlike most shojo I've come across. It's got romance sure, but the romance isn't completely central to the plot like most shojo, and it actually can be quite... violent at times.

I also currently read Negima!, Faster than a Kiss, Ouran High School Host Club, Kobato, Soul Eater, Hetalia, and occasionally Bleach or One Piece.

I have read: Flame of Recca, MAR, DB, DBZ, Tsubasa RC, Cardcaptor Sakura, Angelic Layer, FMA, Pita-Ten, Kamichama Karin, and a ton of others that I can't recall at the moment.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Yu-Gi-Oh Millenium World

Death Note.

Why does everyone keep saying Naruto, Bleach and One Piece? They're not good! Haven't you noticed that you're frightened?

To the people who like Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and the like, you guys have taste.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying Naruto, Bleach and One Piece? They're not good! Haven't you noticed that you're frightened?

To the people who like Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note and the like, you guys have taste.

I guess we are supposed to excuse One Piece because it is actually good? Anyone with good taste and a working brain stem knows that One Piece is most likely one of the top if not the most popular manga around. Sorry if I don't herp derp over a manga where everyone dies and then it ends.

As for me I'm sort of developing a conflicting interest between One Piece and Air Gear. One Piece is always awesome, but Air Gear is shaping up to be pretty awesome.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I stoped reading One Piece about a year ago because I lost my source, same thing for History strongest disciple Kenichi. For the series I read now: One Piece, Naruto (both are funny even if they are popular), Fairy Tail, Hellsing, Berserk, Zatchbell, 666 satan, started (not finished wet) chrno crusade, gintama, claymore and some more.

My favorite are: Fairy Tail, Berserk, Hellsing (in no special order)

My favorite by far is Yu Yu Hakusho. Pretty much any manga I've read is because someone else told e about it and suggested I read it. But Yu Yu Hakusho was something I found on my own and I really enjoy it. I saw it once a few years ago on tv, but it was on late at night and I never found it again. Recently I started watching the series online, but I got some of the manga and I'm really obsessed with it right now.

So many to choose from! I'd have to say Fullmetal Alchemist, deffinetly. But I did enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh quite a bit as well. Absolute Boyfriend was cute too

Edit: Can't believe I forgot Death Note! Excellent in every way
    Last edited by weirdamanda; 22nd December 2010 at 7:44 AM.

Fruits basket is probably my favorite manga in all (Altough I haven't read much manga in the first place) and.....does .hack//another birth count as a manga? I suppose not...its read left to right, but its published by Tokyopop and is in the 'manga' section at book stores. I've only read Infection though, hopefully getting the others soon. If it counts as a manga then I'm not sure if its my favorite because I've only read the first (out of four!) and I'm not sure how the others turn out. I've read the Naruto manga...but I'm just not into Naruto much anymore....

Maybe Rave Master is good, too. Megaman X and the original is great. Undertown is cool, too
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Fruits Basket forever.

"Violence Hero" Riki-Oh, lol... So nice to read after the movie. But only after JoJo (esp. Battle Tendency (the part centered around Joseph) and Stone Ocean) and RuroKen (still gotta buy the last two volumes).
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2j4ptmx.gif[/IMG]

Without a doubt, I would say Dragon Ball. I love it for its humor, mainly in the early bits, and the early art is superb, although the Z-style works better for action scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

Say I Love You, a manga by Hazuki Kanae, recommended by my friend.

I love it. It's adorable and funny and the art is great.

Don't look at me like that. D:

I don't really read much manga though; I prefer anime, as I love to hear the voices for the characters.
    Last edited by GalladeX; 16th January 2011 at 7:26 PM.

Pandora Hearts, and, of course, Fruits Basket.

it has to be one piece or dragon ball z there both very good but i'll have to pick one piece since theres new chapters and it surprises me since i havent watched the episodes for those chapters.
    i will use these in wfi so beware!!! adding more as we speak.

It's still D.Gray-man, but I'm really getting into Pandora Hearts lately. Every chapter throws you for a loop. It's insane how many plot twists this series has.

I would have to say Karakuri Doji Ultimo.Came across the series when I first picked up a copy of Shonen Jump at Walmart back last Summer.I was hocked into the series after readin it in that copy of Shonen Jump.The other main point of why I read it is because it was co-created by the legendary Stan Lee.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Full Metal Alchemist is my definite favorite.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/124c38k.png[/IMG]

I really like Gundam manga and the manga series Battle Royale (the book was good, too), but my favorite was a little 14-volume series by Ken Akamatsu... Love Hina!

I don't know, I just see a lot of myself in Keitaro; young and struggling to make something of himself, trying to achieve his dreams and have a worthwhile life... I think Akamatsu's works are very interesting because there are always just enough main characters to represent all of the different people who might read it, and the characters are so deep that even if you have a ton of them, they're all pretty believable and relateable.
    White FC - 2580 2556 3667 | SoulSilver FC - 3996 8729 9910
    Diamond FC - 2707 2690 0439

My Anime List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast