Thread: Is this normal?

Default Is this normal?

So I found Feebas in Ruby, caught a whole bunch and evolved one. A few weeks later, I went back to the same square to catch some more, and there weren't any. I didn't change the trendy phrase and I'm positive I'm fishing from the same square. If you don't play for a while are the tiles scrambled? I'm playing from my DS now too, if that changes anything.

Couldn't say. Never tried to catch Feebas. Too much of a pain in the ***

You were probably just getting unlucky.
    ... ... ... ... ... ...
    ... ... ... ... ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by sheela2000 View Post
    It's perfectly normal to be shy, it's kind of a nice trait to have sometimes! What's the problem you're having??? Is it just hard to talk to your classmates?? If that's all, then I say work on it a little at a time, find a nice girl there that you want to talk to, and make casual conversation sometime. It doesn't have to be much, just say hi, maybe ask her how she's doing, ask her a question about the class if you have any, and keep working on that. Try to talk a little bit more every day and eventually you'll find that it gets easier to talk to her and to people in general!
    ====================
    automated integration testing
    windows registry cleaners
    What the? 0_o

Anyways, I have no Idea, but best of luck to you in catching those ugly *******s.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/16lgw95.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing_Pikachu View Post
    Good ****ing lord. The last post on this board was 6 HOURS AGO. Where are swimteam's postraping skills when you need them?

I think that the trendy phrase in Dewford changes automatically after some time, though i'm not sure.

I also believe that mixing records had some affect on the trendy phrase

Quote Originally Posted by sheela2000 View Post
    It's perfectly normal to be shy, it's kind of a nice trait to have sometimes! What's the problem you're having??? Is it just hard to talk to your classmates?? If that's all, then I say work on it a little at a time, find a nice girl there that you want to talk to, and make casual conversation sometime. It doesn't have to be much, just say hi, maybe ask her how she's doing, ask her a question about the class if you have any, and keep working on that. Try to talk a little bit more every day and eventually you'll find that it gets easier to talk to her and to people in general!
    ====================
    automated integration testing
    windows registry cleaners
    The question is that is this normal? ^ ^

Anyway, I think Feebas appear in 6 different squares according to some googling, instead of just one...
    Last edited by Aura Sphere; 23rd July 2010 at 12:14 AM.

It's normal - try checking the phrase in Dewford, it may have been changed automatically by the game.
    Also, Feebas does not appear 100% of the time - you might just gets unlucky.

and guys, that's an ad bot, ignore it -_-

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Yeah, it is normal - it can change at times by itself, but to be sure try multiple times as it's not a 100% either. (say 4-5 times usually does it, also depends on the rod you are using...).

Anyways going to close, and ban that adbot as well. =D

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.