Thread: PokeMole: Traitor Aboard V2

Default PokeMole: Traitor Aboard V2

Note: I made this game around a year ago before I up and left after we had gained enough to start. I'm severely disappointed in myself for this, and hopefully I can do better here. I solemnly promise that things won't turn out the same as last time.

"Several different pokemon were just walking around town when they noticed a flyer taped to a nearby pole. They all walked up to the paper out of curiosity, reading it's contents.

Hello. We are looking for fifteen pokemon to come to Cinnabar Island and compete in various quirky challenges, all with the purpose of adding money to an overall pot. There will be two-to-four challenges each day, and money will be added to the pot depending on how the whole group performed in that challenge.

There are twists within challenges. If a player breaks one of the rules of the challenge, then the whole group is penalized for this and a deduction is made from the money pot. There are also exemptions that can be given out, where if a player is to give up the challenge or intentionally deduct money from the pot in order to be immune from execution (this will be explained later).

At the beginning of the competition, all will be given a black duffel bag to hold their belongings and a journal in which to write down their thoughts and theories about other contestants. You may form "coalitions" with other contestants, where you share thoughts and strategize about the other players. Be careful with coalitions; if you form one with the Mole it could be your downfall.

Speaking of that, there will be one among you who is appointed to secretly bring the others down through sabotage and fraud. That one will be called the Mole, and it is the goal of all other players to eliminate him/her from the game. At the end of each day, after all challenges have been finished, we will meet in Cinnabar Gym and all contestants will fill out a quiz, containing 10-20 questions pertaining to the Mole's identity. The player will answer these quizzes in private on a secluded computer. The final question will always be "Who is the Mole?" and that is the least important question, overall.

The player who is least accurate in their answers will score the lowest. The lowest-scoring player will be "executed" and will have to leave the island and return home. Players who have exemptions will not be executed no matter what results they get; if they have the lowest score, the player with the second-lowest score will be executed instead. If at least 3 players correctly guess the Mole's identity then the Mole will be executed. After this, a new Mole will be appointed.

After three different moles have been executed, the pot will be divided among the remaining players and the game will end. If the Mole is still standing at game's end, the entire pot will go to the Mole and he/her will win.

The game offers many spoils for the victor(s), though it is not recommended for those who are weak in areas of strategy, deduction, and observation. Can you discover the traitor? Or are you just another poser...?

Cheers,
    Taters

All of them grinned at the paper, enthusiasm filling them. This game would certainly be a good time...as long as the Mole wasn't too tricky..."

Take note that the game will take place in reffings, with votes being the interactive part. The quiz will be simplified down to "Who is the Mole?" for all of you, and the person who gets the most votes for this will be executed. Clues will be left pertaining to the Mole's identity, so look out for those.

Put in your nominations, using this application;

Name:
    Species: (Just use a smiley.)
    Background:
    Hobbies:
    Dislikes:
    Special Skills:
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: (This is optional.)

I hope you guys like the game! I'll do the best I possibly can.
    this is inaccurate
    Well, then what is accurate?
    Not this.

Okay, game has been approved. Bumping it to move it to Page 1. You may start putting your noms in. Don't put in more than one unless I authorize. We will start and I will begin on the first reffing once we have 15 noms.
    this is inaccurate
    Not this.

Name: Shore
    Species:
    Background: He was raised in a small town. He was constantly tormented and annoyed by siblings. His friends were always nice, supporting him in whatever he did. They were more supportive than his parents, who were overprotective.
    Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Playing the Piano, Writing songs, Playing games, and using the computer
    Dislikes: Lotion, Cheaters, Sore-Losers, Sore-Winners, Supermodels, Snobs, and Rich People.
    Special Skills: An amazing dancer and singer. Plays piano. Songwriter. He can also learn Ice type moves, Fire type moves, and Electric type moves.
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: He is shiny and has gauze wrapped around his left ankle.
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/u3dhc.jpg[/IMG] Thank you Northern Lights for the best sig Ever
    Put this in your sig if you think Reshiram is better than Zekrom!(Started by Zozo1999)

Get Sceptilian Artwork and sprites here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=470456

Pokemon Eggs!Click em please:

Name: DracLord Dread
    Species:
    Background: DracLord was originally called Dragon Lord aka DragLord. She is the 100th rebirth of the Great GrandMaster DreadLord the powerful Sorcerror. She was also called the Mischievous Dread as she like to tease other with magic alot.
    Hobbies: Cursing others
    Dislikes: White Magic Users
    Special Skills: Black Magic.
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: Wears a black diamond necklace and have black and gold wings
    Eevo Light
    Vapor Acid /\ Flare Burst /\ Jolt Shock
    ESP Power /\ Umbra Ray /\ Leaf Hurricane /\Glace Beam
    Sylva Dust

Name:Nero
    Species:
    Background:Nero always travels from place to place looking for adventures,which usually lead him to a lot of trouble,but nothing that he can't get out of.His parents were murdered,and he doesn't have many friends.He doesn't talk much.
    Hobbies:travelling and exploring,fighting,reading,training,playing his violin and creating music for it.
    Dislikes: people bossing him around,lazy people,cheaters and water.
    Special Skills:He is an expert in fighting and he can play the violin.
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: his arms are covered in scars and his claws are really sharp.

Name: Sneff

Species:

Background: Initially, Sneff used to live with his parents and a group of Poliwag in Mt. Mortar. However, they were all forced to flee about 10 years back when Team Rocket were taking over the area with plans of implementing a secret base. Sneff got separated from his family, but was found by Mr. Murphy, the owner of the Moomoo Farm north of Olivine City, who took Sneff into his home and nursed him back to health. After staying there for about four years, during which he evolved, Sneff decided to go on a journey across the world, and perhaps find something of his family. And so has he been traveling for several years, training and sightseeing - when he comes across a strange poster outside Pallet Town. With Cinnabar being quite close and time weighing heavy on Sneff's hands, there was only one thing to be done...

A kind and friendly Pokemon, but he occasionally has abrupt mood swings.

Hobbies: Singing, rare berry-collecting and searching for obscure books.

Dislikes: People who always complain. Arrogant, stand-offish people. Also getting started on any kind of work.

Special Skills: Can meld into the shadows and turn practically invisible at night time or in dark places. He also makes some smashing apple pie.

Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: Has two identical, thin, silver patches of skin - one on his left wrist and one on his back.

As we wind on down the road~

Name:Zard
    Species: (Just use a smiley.)
    Background: he was just a city boy, living in a lonely world!, Zard had always loved fire, and everything that has something to do with fire. He was raised by a group of Bidoofs so he can be pretty DERP sometimes... he is also a proffesional Surfer (i just pulled this out of nowhere xD)
    Hobbies: Surfing, Fire Juggling, saying Lame Jokes and getting seizures and acting like a bidoof
    Dislikes: people who dislike Bidoofs, he also dislikes people who break the 4th wall and sunglasses
    Special Skills: he can surf, juggle with fire, act like a bidoof and was one of the founders of the Pokemon Enron Company
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: (This is optional.) He Has Giant Teeth... like a bidoof
    ....yay!

Name: Crispy

Species:

Background: Crispy was exiled at a young age for pulling off pranks, all alone to fend for himself. He ran for miles, having to fend for himself, until he ran into a master, an Electrode, which offered to teach him how to defend himself by attacking at a distance. With his training, Crispy has learned and mastered using and manipulating Electricity, and has since driven fear into his enemies. However, driving this fear is not what he wanted, as it is in his nature to pull pranks, but is otherwise kind-hearted.

He is a king of Observation, seeing miles away on level ground, even in the thickest fog. He sees this poster now, knowing that now he can use his powers for something besides defending himself.

Hobbies: Testing his Reaction Time, Burrowing, Using Electricity to help humans unknowingly, Travelling

Dislikes: People considered "Lucky", Selfish people, Being Helpless.

Special Skills: Has learned Volt Tackle by many harsh weeks training with Electrodes Friend Raichu. Can Dig faster than usually and has exceptional balance.

Difference in Appearance: Has 3 marks on each side of his face instead of 2, has 6 brown rings instead of 5 around his tail.
    Last edited by (Well) Then; 17th July 2010 at 1:40 PM.
    Have you heard of a SNES game called "Tetris Attack"? It's possibly my favourite game of all time.

Have you heard of a popular Series Called "Pokemon"? It's possibly my favourite Series of all time.

Oh wait... That's most likely what you're here about.

Smile

Name: Voir

Species:

Background: Born into a family of dedicated healers, she is well-renowned for her ability to restore people, both physically and mentally. Due to this, she is generally open-minded, although there are some things that she can't stand and will do anything to avoid. These things will generally earn her ire, and she constantly go out of her way to attack those things.

Hobbies: Healing, helping others, sleeping.

Dislikes: People who hurt others for their own enjoyment, posh people, people who won't accept her opinion along with their own.

Special Skills: The aforemention healing capabilities, and an unnatural knack for learning things incredibly quickly (I mean that she learns things almost instantaneously)

Difference in Appearance: Has white hair instead of the usual green, and the horns from Kirlia are there as well and are also white
    Black 2 FC - 5458 7287 9495

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Okay, great! 8 more and we'll start. If we haven't got that many within a few days, I'll lower the nominations required.
    this is inaccurate
    Not this.

Name: Snuggly
    Species:
    Background: Snuggly was born into a large family of Snorlax and he got his name when everyone loved hugging him. Because of all the love he grew up around he loves getting close to people and feels terrible when he lets anyone down.
    Hobbies: Brushing his fur, Hugging people, Helping people, Eating
    Dislikes: Sticky things, Being Dirty, Bad Food
    Special Skills: He can eat a lot in little time and he can make people happy.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Name: Jazz
    Species:
    Background: Is the only male in a family of female pokemon. He feels he has pressure to prove his manliness, though it isn't helped by him being pink. Jazz hopes to win the money and carve out a career in the music industry, like his mother, who was in the band Wiggly & the Tuffs.
    Hobbies: Singing, Talking, Eating, Trying to look his best.
    Dislikes: Rude people, Being accused of being femenine, Spicy food.
    Special Skills: His voice makes people feel happy, rather than sleepy. Also can inflate like a balloon for a long period of time.
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: Front tuft of hair is spiky rather than curly.
    Last edited by ~Dragon_Master~; 17th July 2010 at 7:18 PM.

White FC: 3310 3793 8077

Name: Donald
    Species:
    Background: Created in lab, first a porygon, then porygon 2, then porygon z. Very smart
    Hobbies: Does not compute. (Doesn't do much for fun, lived life doing things for man. None for self)
    Dislikes: Humans. Happy to be among pokemon
    Special Skills: Knows, well, everything

Name: Zak
    Species:
    Background: His parents were killed at an early age, so he learned to support himself early on. He's blunt, cynical, and stubborn, and has bad people skills. However, he is a loyal friend, it just takes a while for him to trust someone.
    Hobbies: Fighting, eating, sleeping.
    Dislikes: Liars, Cheaters, and Lucky People.
    Special Skills: He's a master at fighting and never gives up.
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: Has a scar that runs through the ring on his face.

Zack and Evan, the most badass pokemon on the planet

Credit to Queen_Lugia for the recolors and the pixel-over.

All right, I was hoping for 15, but I'll close signups and begin work on the first challenge at about 6:00 PM tomorrow. (I'm on Eastern.)
    this is inaccurate
    Not this.

D'awww, I wish you'd have kept it at 15, I'd love to be in.

JiC you do want another:

Name: Decus
    Species: Kecleon (can't put in a smiley)
    Background: Formerly owned by a trainer, but released to live back in the route he loved so much. Eventually, he ended on missing that trainer, and has been looking for him ever since. Developed a lighter side to cope with the stress of the road.
    Hobbies: Spooking people with invisiblity, playing practical jokes, finding his trainer.
    Dislikes: Anyone with a good sense of smell or no sense of humor.
    Special Skills: Invisibility and deductive reasoning.
    Last edited by TehBrawlGuy~; 19th July 2010 at 3:52 AM.

Name: Klayton
    Species: Aron
    Background: Named Maxil at first, he has lived a life of neglect since his childhood. At the age of 5, his parents tried to murder him with a knife, but he managed to overpower them. However, in the process, he accidentally killed them both. The police got hold of this, and since under Pokémon Law minors with serious offences can be charged as adults, he was given life without parole in a super-maximum-security prison. However, with the help of 5 fellow inmates who felt sorry for him because of his age, he managed to escape at the age of 9. He changed his identity and has been living with this identity ever since. He is 12 currently.
    Hobbies: Eating, sleeping
    Dislikes: police (claimed if he saw them he'd "shoot their balls off"
    Special Skills: More experienced at fighting due to his prison sentence
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: his metal body has bloody scars running all across it

Wait...you've started?

I WORKED TWO HOURS ON THIS...FU- nvm

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Just so people know, We still have 2 spots left and ~6 hours before the cut-off.
    Have you heard of a SNES game called "Tetris Attack"? It's possibly my favourite game of all time.

Have you heard of a popular Series Called "Pokemon"? It's possibly my favourite Series of all time.

Oh wait... That's most likely what you're here about.

I'm in!

Name: Micah (love that name)
    Species:
    Background: raised in a small pond by his Swampert parents who shared the pond with a family of Yanma and Yanmega. He is highly intelligent and very creative. He's one of the friendliest Pokemon you'll ever meet
    Hobbies: drawing, thinking, making friends
    Dislikes: horribly scared of ghosts and clowns
    Special Skills: highly exceptional at problem solving
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: has red scarf he likes to wear
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

KK, we have 14. Only one off. I'll start on the first reffing/introduction. Here are the contestants:

Feel free to RP, but don't spam the thread with it.
    this is inaccurate
    Not this.

Come on, this is a *BUMP*
    [IMG]http://i33.*******.com/u3dhc.jpg[/IMG] Thank you Northern Lights for the best sig Ever
    Put this in your sig if you think Reshiram is better than Zekrom!(Started by Zozo1999)

Get Sceptilian Artwork and sprites here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=470456

Pokemon Eggs!Click em please:

Last person!
    Name: Bob
    Species:
    Background: A Pokémon raised in Pallet Town. Was an Eevee at first.
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading, playing video games(not sure how he can do them, but whatever)and battling
    Dislikes: Idiotic people. Enough said.
    Special Skills: Using strong fire-type moves to BURN STUFF TO A CRISP. Or put them on FIRE and use a water-type move that he can learn to extinguish it.
    Difference in Appearance from Regular Species: He has more fire on his body than the average Flareon which makes his fire-type moves stronger.

Gotta get it up
    Eevo Light
    Vapor Acid /\ Flare Burst /\ Jolt Shock
    ESP Power /\ Umbra Ray /\ Leaf Hurricane /\Glace Beam
    Sylva Dust

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!I wanted to join!oh well!firetypelover ur lucky!if i can join or u start a new game pm me plz!